Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Sith Seeking Shenaniganery Again

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Hello there everyone and thank you for stopping by to read, or skim, my little post here.

First of all I'd like to say that this post officially marks my 701st post on the site! Yay!

Anyway, this milestone has gotten me thinking about how little I've actually done in terms of roleplay, so I'm here to mitigate that. As such I return to beg ask for some more threads!

I of course have my boy here as a Sith Acolyte in service to TSE, but if you're looking for something slightly bigger to deal with then I also have two groups that could serve as some sort of inspiration or idea for a thread as well. I've got this cult, which is the main organization that I have and is floating around the galaxy, and I have this sort of "political movement" group as well here that is pretty much just a front for the cult.

Ultimately I'm open for whatever really, just let me know if you're interested and please have a good day!

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Jayce Pryde Jayce Pryde
Excellent! Any ideas come to mind?

Valery Noble Valery Noble
Please be gentle on my poor boy. Sure! I haven't had too many Jedi interactions, anything particular you were thinking? I think a duel would be a bit...one-sided lol

Raxtos Raxtos
Ooh that's cool! I do have some ideas for a bit of criminal stuff that we could do. Mostly robbing supply caches or doing some form of heist.

Jayce Pryde Jayce Pryde
Excellent! Any ideas come to mind?

Valery Noble Valery Noble
Please be gentle on my poor boy. Sure! I haven't had too many Jedi interactions, anything particular you were thinking? I think a duel would be a bit...one-sided lol

Raxtos Raxtos
Ooh that's cool! I do have some ideas for a bit of criminal stuff that we could do. Mostly robbing supply caches or doing some form of heist.
Ive always sucked at starting threads lol. But im honestly down for anything really. What do you like doing?

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Cults, politics, and sith acolytes, sounds quite entertaining!

Anyway, may have a few potential characters to throw at you. Sinn Shak could be fun for an opposition, most likely he'd try to destabilize the cult or other groups, targeting specific individuals or resources. It's unlikely he'd go for an outright fight but if forced into one he'd take it.

Mur'egel'kormu "Regel" could make for either opposition or ally, mixed ideas there. Pretty sure the sith empire was allied with the Brotherhood of the Maw when they destroyed Csilla right? Being a chiss, he's probably pretty unhappy about that. His faction kind of vanished, so I'm probably making him free-lance. Could be being a bounty hunter, mercenary, operative, assassin, spy, just kind of whatever fits to be honest. Really need to make sure he has a ship though.

Depending on if you want him to near Sluis Van, Lun Chaan and Mira Ashikage could probably play opposition as allies of the Elysium Empire (though I need to add some more equipment for both, especially Mira, and a ship.) Lun's a force user and is fairly strong, but also fairly untrained. She's learned some of the abilities her new species allows, but outside of that has only learned force sight. Lun also may cause unease in those around her, due to the nightsister force crystals/tainted crystals inside her. Typically her eyes are also filled with them, and patterns emerge on/just benath her skin. Mira isn't a force user and probably looks very non combative, but has trained and practiced a considerable amount. She probably would have enforcers or security with her, kind of situational dependent if there are any and which they would be.

May use Czeru Dammor who is a sith lord. He was supposed to be a part of a faction, but like with Regel, that kind of just...didn't occur, so now I'm not sure what I'll do with him. Could be ally or enemy, not sure what my plan with him is yet. I never could do anything for long with the sith empire faction, so not likely he'd join them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom