Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Jedi Dark Jedi Witch Mixer Party--no Masters, Knights, or other Grown Ups

Darth Seraphic said:
[member="Darth Ferox"]

Ever crashed a party??

[member="Vengeance"]

How would they KNOW we are Sith Lords???
Let me put it this way:

META-GAME-LEVEL, no one except padawans, acolytes, apprentices, and other entry-level, lowest-rung people are even invited to participate in the thread.

The only way a Lord, a Knight, or any other higher up is getting into this party is if you promote one of us in the middle of the thread. :p

[member="Kyrel Ren"] [member="Maxumus Corvus"] [member="Anya Loma"] [member="Nyt Rito"] [member="Tellos"]

I'm explicitly inviting any padawans, apprentices, initiates, or other entry-level people and explicitly not inviting any lords, masters, knights, et cetera.

So, no need to ask for permission if you fit the bill. I'm looking forward to seeing all of you at the mixer! Invite your other padawan, apprentice, intitiate, or other entry-level friends. As long as they agree to the rules, they're invited. Yay.

[member="Ryn'Dhal"] you are sooooo olllld! Invite someone who isn't all "I'm a master!" and stuff. (padawan, apprentice, initiate, something like that, no knights, no lords, no masters)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom