Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Jedi Dark Jedi Witch Mixer Party--no Masters, Knights, or other Grown Ups

So... if you have never been to a mixer, it's a party designed to get people from different schools to dance together. It's a safe space just for socializing. And I think we should have one.

The rules:

To take place in neutral territory. We can use the pretense of peace talks, where all the grownups will be gone.

No violence or threats of violence. No exceptions. Only fighting acceptable will be dance-fighting. Dance. All weapons will be sheathed. No chains. No zip guns. No bats.

Only entry-level force user characters allowed. Not knights, masters, et cetera.

No spiking the punch (this rule can be broken)

This is a dance party. It's supposed to be fun.

RSVP in this thread and tag me if you're in.

This will be a private event to prevent non-apprentice-level people from joining. It's not about them. I believe the padawans are our future.

[member="Daiya"] [member="Kida"] [member="Kei Garnik"]

Lora Onone said:
[member="Vengeance"] I think the point is for people to jsut have a fun time lol.
Tsk Tsk Tsk I never said it would not be fun nor would there be any violations of thread rules.

Rules which stipulate nothing can happen AT the party. What about outside of the party, or after the party?

What is to say sending in my Apprentice to play nice and gain valuable information on the attendants and their Master to be acted only later is against the rules. Maybe planting a view false truths myself.

Darth Seraphic said:
[member="Darth Ferox"]

Ever crashed a party??

[member="Vengeance"]

How would they KNOW we are Sith Lords???
Have you forgotten what Vengeance does to Padawans and Acolytes? Pretty sure when he walks in and five minutes later starts torturing people by playing Bieber, Rebecca Black songs on repeat the cat will be out of the bag. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom