Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Invasion of Yaga Minor OOC Discussion

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Dranok Lussk"] @[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Azrael"]
I'll be gone for next few days, going back to family Chicago for Holidays,

I've asked Tegs to take over my fleet portion as @[member="Friedrich Stahlmann"], as he was supposed to join the battle as part of OP reinforcements, just checking if it would be ok with you guys.
My fleet was npc captained anyway, I didn't really got to do anythings besides introducing my forces, and I'm not big on fleeting, more of a one-ship or ground person.

Dranok Lussk said:
@[member="Gilamar Skirata"]
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/15114-scratching-names-off-the-naughty-list-sith-empire-vs-mandalorians-invasion-of-yaga-minor/?p=171484

Regarding this post, I'd like info on a stealth ship or I'll be ignoring the last section referencing a cloaked ship.
The stealth vessel mentioned in that past is the Shev'la Kal-Class Stealth Cruiser
@[member="Dranok Lussk"]

If you can link me to the post you're asking Verz about, I'm certain I could find the information for you.

Okay, I made my entrance into the base. I probably missed a tag or three because people haven't been indicating where they are. Right now, I'm there, Levania's there. If any other PC's are in the base, tag Olom back and let me note it.

The amount if Sith in this thread is to damn high! No seriously we have to get more mando's in the thread. Aren't they like 80 something Mandalorians? Couldn't we get them... But then again the only ones that are role playing are the really much the only ones it the thread. The other Mandalorians are selfish...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom