Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Invasion of Yaga Minor OOC Discussion

Lord Ghoul

L
@[member="HK-36"]

It says you can't receive anymore pms at this time. Could you please delete some of the PMs in your inbox so I can send you an angry "don't godmod" pm? (jk about the angry part)

Lord Ghoul

L
Shinjū Aÿasha said:
Is it strange I find it funny three sith masters needed to appear to fight a droid?
When said droid makes a public proclamation like this:
"Greetings, I am the First Baron of the Protectorate, Colonel Observer Iron Knight, Rider of Giant Arachnid, Regent Skewer of Kaeshana, Pirate Scourge of Maramere, The Siege Tower of Pyre, Eldest of My Kind. I have existed for 4,836 years, in that time I have slain 3 Sith Emperors, one of them impaled and cut in half vertically on Yavin 4 when I protected a lost Jedi Temple, one beheaded on Mustafar in a one-on-one duel, and last one hanged from the window of his personal quarters in a palace on Korriban, 13 Sith Assassins, 38 Sith Knights, 17 Sith Apprentices, 183 Sith Soldiers, 2 Jensaarai Grandmasters, 8 Jensaarai Knights, 1 Wound in the Force, 18 Force Vampires, 151 Force Undead, 281 Undead, 29 Jedi Knights, 134 Republic Soldiers, 13 Eldorai Angelii, 1 Mandalore, 13 Mandalorian Crusaders, 396 Pirates and Slavers, 326 Bando Gora Cultists, 94 Reavers, 47 True Reavers, 5 Bando Gora priests, 9 Daemons, 6 Giant Arachnids, 410 Seperatist Droids, and a Wampa."

A response in the form of overwhelming force should be expected.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Oh. That's way more than I anticipated. Lol. ...In that case, I'll just give them something delicate to shoot at while you boys argue. Haha. *fail* :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom