Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Invasion of Yaga Minor OOC Discussion

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Dranok Lussk"]
Considering that HK did serve as a captain of a Telum class, an anti-starfighter frigate, he would specialize in anti-starfighter elements, therefore if he would pull a fleet it would have a strong anti-starfighter element in it, whether he was facing a bomber attack or capital ship combat.

As for timing, it's luck and coincidence from IC standpoint, which does play part in battles, and from OOC standpoint it was my choice when to pull in my naval forces, and none of them require PC to captain them as I checked, yep. At least I won't be pulling more in personally and from what I have seen the fleet is not that big, at least I hope?

I hope that provides clarification?

@[member="HK-36"]
I'm following NPC fleet rules: Your fleet's length must be equal or less than 4000m not including the flagship. And yeah, the fleet arrival is fine. Just edit in that it didn't wipe out all of my forces that were sent, mainly because I didn't send the entirety of my starfighters.

HK-36

@[member="Dranok Lussk"]
I'll check if I wrote that and go over the ship length, I couldn't find the rules at a time, and I hope I didn't wrote in about wiping out your starfighters.

The point was putting them to a halt, which I know I mentioned, but it refers more to forcing them into retreat or evasion from their previous course of actions rather than causalities, especially when the causalities involve totality of their forces.

@[member="HK-36"]
There aren't exact stoned rules for using fleets in invasions, the NPC fleet thing was for the Dead Space event during Dark Harvest and I like using it for its simplicity and fairness. Just like how I brought the Dzu'ari and a pair of Tulak Hord-classes which equal up to 4km in length save for the flagship.

And yeah, I'll have my forces deviate from their planned path and whatnot.

OOC - @All Mandalorians

Hey guys could you guys as the ones currently in control over the planet tell us how we should go about doing ground assaults? As the way it is right now, us the Imperial ground assault forces are just coming up with random locations for your military outposts and such that we're attacking. Is everything okay the way as it is in the fashion that we're currently doing it or is there another way we should go about doing ground assault?

HK-36

@[member="Dranok Lussk"]
Ok, thanks for cooperation.

Omitting the Carrier Command Flagship, the Capital Ships on my fleet take up 2,000 meters, but the article for them in tech section have been restored incorrectly, specs for Malleus Star Destroy are given in it instead, it's something I've contacted Tegs about.

But, in size it was comparable to slightly bigger Nebulon B7 a ship from which HK upgraded after captaining Telum-class. So I should be under 4,000 m.

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
@Paega Anginous

The only problem is how so many ships are bypassing the orbital defenses. Those stations might not hit drop ships or small craft but now huge ones are coming and ignoring. Same as location. The river is a great place with plenty of space. Allows a divide between the sides but acknowledge defenses. Other then that is the Rally masters have anything to add they will say so. This is fun so far

@[member="Basaba Willamina"]
Sure wish that those defenses were listed in previous posts. So far all I've seen is the fleet Verz brought and other allied fleets. I added in those two stations at the beginning for the early warning thing, but that's it.

ALL ACTIVE FLEETS MUST KEEP THEIR FLEET INFO IN THEIR POSTS.
@[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Aedan Miles"] @[member="Juthan'Athar"] @[member="Noah Corek"] @[member="HK-36"] @[member="Hawke Katamirth"] @[member="Nezuel"] @Any Other Fleeters

@[member="Dranok Lussk"]

I saw things going bad groundside I am headed there now I didn't know about any defenses aside from the stations you mentioned and like you said if they had an IC post about them in the begining that would have helped. Seeing as how now I see them claiming that none of my ships made it through when in reality it wouldn't be that hard all my ships are under 700 meters faster then most other ships and I took precautions against it.

HK-36

@[member="Dranok Lussk"]
I'm about to reply to Marcus, but I'll wait with posting more in Space battle until Verz and Azrael are able to catch up

To clear up issues I am providing the outfitting of my Cragmoloid troopers as well as the number of units and squads.

Basic Formation of Corsair Brotherhood squad:
Personal type: Cragmoloids
Army size: 3000 units = 250 squads
Squad size: 12 men
Weaponry:
4 using Blas-tech industries Ol Reliable blaster rifles , 2 Woebringer heavy blaster pistols, and Vibroaxes
3 using Blas-tech industries Retaliator scatter gun, 2 Woebringer heavy blaster pistols, and Blas-tech Industries Ol Reliable Blaster Rifles.
2 using Blas-tech Industries Reclaimer sniper rifles, 2 Woebringer heavy blaster pistols, and vibroaxes.
1 using The Reckoning thermal detonator launchers, 2 woebringer heavy blaster pistols, Ol Reliable blaster rifles, and Vibroaxes.
1 using the unnamed Blas-tech industries carbine, 2 woebringer heavy pistols and a vibroaxe.
1 BTI-R Repeater, a woebringer heavy pistol and a vibroaxe
Amount of power cells per person: 10
Amount of grenades for those using Reckonings: 2 clips and then 6 plug and fire energy cells.

@[member="Sev3n"] pretty much yea and I left out the 333 SPT but they are armed the same way except for the first 300 they have a Tartoros-class walker for sixth man and then the last 33 go for the third one is a Lapetus exoskeleton. But SPT is basically all humanoid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom