Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Invasion of Yaga Minor OOC Discussion

(cause I am switching alts to make posts) No is isn't like the anti force grenades that explode if you try to push or pull them but since moira has been using those on you and in the heat of battle I don't think anyone would know the difference by look for those split seconds and there is the small device that when external pressure is applied it detonates early. The equivalent of a hand but if you gripped it to throw it could/would/should be about the same pressure.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Kayla Zorg said:
Can someone tag me into the battle? I have no clue if I have been excluded or not. :(
If you haven't spawned into combat yet? Pick any Sith Player and spawn your character *nearby. Anybody in your Faction would be grateful for the backup and happy to have you. :D

(*nearby: as in close to or approaching. Not: Boom! Surprise gank-attack from behind. ...Because nobody likes a Spawn Ninja. Lol.)

Dranok Lussk said:
ALL ACTIVE FLEETS MUST KEEP THEIR FLEET INFO IN THEIR POSTS.
@[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Aedan Miles"] @[member="Juthan'Athar"] @[member="Noah Corek"] @[member="HK-36"] @[member="Hawke Katamirth"] @[member="Nezuel"] @Any Other Fleeters
I don't like repeating myself. Make this happen, it helps everyone.
@[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Aken Bosch"] @[member="Gilamar Skirata"] @[member="Sherruk Vhett"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom