Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith/Dark Jedi?

This has become team Jedi vs team Sith...

I only slightly want in :p

We'll find something, always down for getting more friends, I need an army for my inevitable takeover of the galaxy cookie eating contest

[member="Aria Vale"]

[member="Darth Ignus"] [member="Aria Vale"] [member="Niysha"]

Storywise, I don't think it wise myself or Ignus to meet just yet in this plot. There WILL be a link however if I hear of my Aria going against Niysha and trace her back to Ignus or it comes out I'm teaching her, but soon they will be meeting for the first time due to a previous plot point.

[member="Tirdarius"] Excuse me?

tumblr_nf1ryxVj8k1s0my1wo1_250.gif

Connor Harrison said:
[member="Tirdarius"] You look somewhere else for someone to "turn" or "convert" - one of mine ain't for picking, chum!
[member="Connor Harrison"]

Can't tell you how many times I've heard that before. For some reason, it never seems to go the way of the one speaking...

[member="Aria Vale"]

Perhaps I shall, at that. If there's a lever, I will find it.

[member="Aria Vale"], Never present a challenge before [member="Tirdarius"], He has the patience of a rock, and the determination of a Mother over her cub.

If there is a lever to be pulled, He will find it, and he will pull it.

*reminds me of the Taken franchise for some reason*

Atheus said:
[member="Aria Vale"], Never present a challenge before [member="Tirdarius"], He has the patience of a rock, and the determination of a Mother over her cub.

If there is a lever to be pulled, He will find it, and he will pull it.
[member="Atheus"]

I think that's one of the nicest things anyone's said about my lately. Thank you :)

[member="Tirdarius"], I could have said you were a conniving bastard... but as I have a tough time writing characters like that, I find a respect for people who can do that to a greater efficiency than myself.

;) You're welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom