Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith/Dark Jedi?

[member="Darth Ignus"] goodness...you Sith. *shakes head and retreats into Jedi Temple*

[member="Atheus"] just wait til he comes online and he's tagged in a three-page thread about Darksiders for no apparent reason at first glance ;)

[member="Atheus"]
Why would I sell it? It's mine now. Collectors item, man!

It's his old one, though, not his current one. Still valuable.

[member="Aria Vale"]
I'm actually not all the bad for a Sith. ;) If you don't try and kill me, and aren't incredibly rude, you'll find I mostly just like to chat.

I wouldn't mind a good thread. Especially now that there's a strain between the Silvers and the Crusaders. The meetup could be fun.

Since he's a Merc, we could use that as an in.

[member="Tirdarius"] well hello there. Not at all! What did you have in mind?

[member="Joza Perl"] I get the feeling that if I ever really wanted to get into trouble all I'd have to do would be to follow you around until something fun happened :p

[member="Darth Vitium"] well, since you're here...hi there. Want to RP?

[member="Darth Abyss"] hi! Since Aria and Abyss have met before (and he didn't, y'know, try to kill her) I can see how the right situation could turn them into allies of sort. PM me and we can brainstorm?

[member="Aria Vale"]

If you're still looking for people I would get involved with this, either as a friendly rival or more antagonist if you'd prefer. It would be interesting to see the match up of a born Echani raised outside of the culture against an outsider raised by the Echani, especially if they're on either sides of the force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom