Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith/Dark Jedi?

Hi there everyone. So, on today's episode of Developing Aria™, I'm looking to meet with some Dark Jedi and/or Sith.

To expand; there are two different plotlines I have in mind. The first is forming some kind of unlikely alliance/friendly rivalry sort of thing with an Apprentice (or low-level Knight at a push) of a more Darksided alignment than Aria, be it witch, Dark Jedi or in some cases Sith. With this scenario, it would have to be the more civil type of Sith for them to have anything other than a downright enemyship. But the general idea stays the same, that they're training partners to an extent with conflicting allegiances but still like each other (most of the time) and help each other out.

The second goes as follows; I reckon it's about time Aria got herself into trouble. I'm flexible as to how dangerous the situation could be, but any encounter with a more malicious Darksider who's significantly more capable than she is is a good starting point.

TLDR;
Darksided apprentices who want to form a frenemyship/friendly rivalry of some sort or Darksided Knights/Masters who like schooling plucky Padawans, let me know.

[member="Niysha"] :p hey, with the OSJ and TSO at each other currently, if you're interested in doing something then there's totally a logical backup for it ;)

[member="Shepherd"] probably not this time, but I'm still up to thread if you're interested. This is just a specific thing I've been meaning to have Aria do; I'm always open for other stuff.

[member="Niysha"] Awesome! PM me and we can think of something to do.

Or if you're stuck then we can call up [member="Darth Ignus"] and [member="Connor Harrison"] for political Master/Apprentice doubles :p

[member="Darth Ignus"] Precisely! It'll be fun!

[member="Atheus"] Well hello there! Darksided or no, I'm always down to RP with someone who's got a Winter Soldier playby, so what's up?

[member="Aria Vale"], oh... I can be dark honey.

Honestly, I just want to do more character devlopment threads, rather than factory threads. So if you want something done, I can maybe help.

[member="Atheus"] Well, to be honest I don't have a clear idea of what I want to do with Aria aside from getting her to Knighthood, hence why I posted this thread as a possible way of throwing some development in. I don't reckon that Atheus would fit inside this particular idea (but maybe I'm wrong) but I'm totally up for something. Maybe a mission or training of some sort, or some of that voidwalking? :p

[member="Joza Perl"] now you are one to talk ;) I guess if I get really stuck I can help pick out baby clothes with you as long as I don't end up third-wheeling for you and Connor...

[member="Darth Ignus"] exactly. Fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom