Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith/Dark Jedi?

[member="Darth Ignus"]

Could be worse, I messed up so bad they had to archive my first post.

[member="Joza Perl"]

Come on you should use it as a wrecking ball.
Smacks attacker with baby bump watching them fly off the side of the bridge.

[member="Shepherd"], weird? No. I call people hun and honey all the time...

[member="Joza Perl"], hehehe. Yes. I would love that.

[member="Darth Ignus"], I want one now.

[member="Vengeance"], I look like her ex. So it might go in my favor, or she will take her anger out on me. Not sure which is good or bad...

[member="Aria Vale"], Atheus uses force rage, battlemind, Force destruction, and draws upon the emotions of others with consume essence. Least not forget he is delving in sith alchemy here and there. So yeah. I can be considered a sith, but I don't use the tag, because I am not of the sith religion. Nor was I a sith in the past. Still working on the voidwalking, but if you prove yourself... maybe/yes

Atheus said:
[member="Vengeance"], I look like her ex. So it might go in my favor, or she will take her anger out on me. Not sure which is good or bad...

Oh it is very very good. An angry [member="Joza Perl"] is......................is....................it's just life altering.

#Zeltronlovecolonies :p

[member="Atheus"] well, it comes down to whether in an encounter Atheus would oppose or side with a Jedi. Either way, it would prove an interesting encounter, so I'm down. Also what exactly is voidwalking?

[member="Darth Ignus"] alrighty then, sparring and then a Dark Honey! But in all seriousness, once Connor wakes up we can see.

[member="Vengeance"] something gives me the slight feeling that there's a possible chance that you may be a Sith...want to tango?

[member="Aria Vale"], I work with many people. Joza being one of them. I mix who I work with. So maybe.

Voidwalking is my trade secret, and I ed to refine it first, but let's say all of the powers I have will somehow change a previous one to become very destructive.

Aria Vale said:
[member="Atheus"] well, it comes down to whether in an encounter Atheus would oppose or side with a Jedi. Either way, it would prove an interesting encounter, so I'm down. Also what exactly is voidwalking?

[member="Darth Ignus"] alrighty then, sparring and then a Dark Honey! But in all seriousness, once Connor wakes up we can see.

[member="Vengeance"] something gives me the slight feeling that there's a possible chance that you may be a Sith...want to tango?
I admire your courage but you wouldn't last 5 minutes against Vengeance. An Apprentice trying to fight a Lord that holds nothing back makes for a very bad day. Come back when you are a Knight and maybe we will talk.

Aria Vale said:
a more malicious Darksider who's significantly more capable than she is
[member="Vengeance"] exactly. What I had in mind was a duel that she can't win and losing leads to another consequence of an amenable level of danger. Like [member="Atheus"] said, but I already started talking.

[member="Darth Ignus"] *condescending smile* that's not the Jedi way. :p we'll see.

[member="Atheus"] ooh a mystery...anyways I'm intrigued. Shoot me a PM and we can sort the details out.

[member="Darth Ignus"] what [member="Atheus"] said...in the alignment chart, either Lawful Neutral or Chaotic Good I think, whereas Aria's Neutral Good.

[member="Aria Vale"], lawful neutral. Chaotic good is still good. And chaotic good are known to break laws for "justice". Connor has gone against justice a few times, and shows he isn't above getting nasty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom