Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Single Sephi looking for threads in your neighbourhood

Hey hey everyone,

It took me longer than I had expected, it seems like I'm finally reaching the end of my LOA. I've slowly been taking on some threads and while my activity is still spotty at best, I'm expecting that to change in the coming week. The challenge I'm facing now is to find or make some enticing stories that can pull me back in. With that in mind, I'd love to write with some people I've not (or barely) written with before.

My preferences & what I'm looking for:
Nothing too fancy - Call me boring, but I'm not exactly fond of exotic Force powers or other unique abilities. Ability-wise, I much prefer the generic Jedi, Sith, and gunslingers as we see them in the movies, series, and books. If that fits your character(s) too, I'd love to interact with them!
Duels - If there's something I thoroughly enjoy writing, its a good fight. It's the essence of Star Wars after all. So do you have an established pirate, assassin or Sith Lord who could use some fun action? Then I'm looking for you!
Tension & drama - Whether it's a key decision, a tortured soul, or a simple derailed conversation; nothing's better than some good ol' drama.
Acquaintances - Can never have enough of those in this big galaxy.
A cool invasion partner - This is just shameless advertising, but anyone wanna do an invasion story in the future?

What I hope we can gain from this:
Some fun - That's why we're here after all, isn't it?
Long-term friends & antagonists - I always love reading those multi-thread plotlines. It would be great if we could achieve that down the line, or at least be acquainted enough to say hi on parties or battlefields. Your pick, really.

Regarding my own character, most information on Sakadi can be found in her profile, which is relatively up-to-date. Okay, this post became longer than I expected, so I hope that you're still interested after reading all this. If so, don't hesitate to drop a reply!

game-of-thrones-tormund.gif

Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala

I've been trying to write this for like 2 hours now but I keep getting interrupted and now I have a headache.

I like reading your posts but I don't think I've ever written with you (aside from Sakadi getting annoyed with Nimdok during that one Council meeting). Problem is, I'm trying to not write Nimdok as much anymore (boy got oversaturated, rip) and the characters I'm focused on writing now may be too fancy for ya.

But whatever, I'm putting my boy Kai the Doppelganger forward. He's a Jedi Padawan, currently affiliated with the NJO, but he doesn't care about the differences between Jedi enclaves. His big thing is that he's a Sithspawn who was taken as a child and changed into this weird shapeshifter vampire creature. So far he's been unsuccessful at restoring himself or removing the taint of corruption, so he's locked in what will most likely be a lifelong struggle against his darker nature and impulses.

Much like Sakadi, he communicates mainly by telepathy. He's got no master and not many friends his own age. He tends to imitate people he likes and I've been told he's a sweetheart. Idk, let's go do something.

Alternately I give in and we do a Nimdok adventure to root out Sith sleeper agents that have been brainwashed and are currently skulking around among war refugees. Actually, we could probably do that with Kai too. Whatever, DM me.

If you're looking for a gadgeteer NFU I could see some story potential with Cyran. He had a serious disdain for Force Orders like Jedi and Sith. I could possibly envision the two needing to be in a temporary and reluctant partnership. Maybe to stop Trandoshan slavers in SJC territory? Where Cyran and Sakadi either but heads too much that it gets out of control and the two have a fight or the two could get over their differences and work together.

I could see a story like that going either with someone like Cyran doubling down on his disdain for Jedi and Sith or perhaps if Sakadi as a master/mentor the two of them could play their cards right and develop a friendship even. Would I could see as a impactful for someone like Cyran.

Caedyn Arenais

C

I would be more than happy to write with you again, and Caedyn's also in need of some long-term connections/friendships and stories. If you have the availability and haven't had all your time snatched up by others as of yet, let me know if you'd like to write together!

Also, welcome back :)

I have a few characters that would be interested to meet yours! Let me list them.

Edaline Black: One of my more darker oriented characters, Edaline black is a former sith lord, now force dead and wandering the galaxy as a force relic merchant while trying to restore what they once lost. They're smug, overconfident, and always looking to find some treasure. Though, if you're up for smuggling, Edaline will soon have some unique opportunities available. Well paying ones. Of course, it could be that some jedi remember Edaline from before they left the empire, and aren't too happy that they still breathe. Their jedi kill count as a sith lord was quite high after all.

Shot Sutaz: Though it's not easy to tell at a first glance, Shot Sutaz is a mostly cybernetic nautolan with quite the mysterious past. Having grown up in a child slavery/soldier ring on denon, she's determined to do whatever it takes to bring the corporate overlords of her home planet to their knees. She's always hatching one scheme or another that she could use help with.

The Fate: Forgive me, I've yet to get time to finish this one's backstory. Ailana Venetia is a mysterious being from the farghul home planet. Supposedly a seer of some sorts, she uses hallucinogenic drugs and her unique force aura to help herself an others glimpse into the future. She's yet to find a true home, and she simply wanders the galaxy at the moment, waiting to see what interesting fates those around her have. Want your fortune told? Some say this mysterious lass's abilities are based from an old council of beings called the whills.

Talohn Atar: Here he is! The only cathar on the site as far as I know. A refugee from his slowly dying planet, Talohn joined up with the mandalorian enclave. Though he wanders around the galaxy doing jobs of all sorts, mostly hunting slavers and scum as a karjr, or a lawman as they'd be called in basic. Though at the same time, Talohn is known for dabbling with sith. After all, his girlfriend is one. Perhaps a few jedi are unhappy with the mandalorian's chosen allies, enough to regard him as a foe. Though who would want to hurt that adorable fluffy face?

Here's my roster. All of them are open for play. Can;t say I'm up for invasions though. Personally? I recommend Edaline, I've had a muse for them lately and I feel that an interaction with your character could be interesting. Especially if we do some sort of past tie in like I mentioned in the description. Also, if anyone else in these threads is curious about one of these characters, feel free to ask.

My discord is dragonwielder#7491

Rath could potentially become an antagonist. Not that it would be intentional as he is pretty determined on finding a thief and deserter of the Eternal Empire. But he isn't the nicest person to be around either so I'm down for whatever you have in mind.

If anything I'm willing to create a new character to fit whatever you're looking for story wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom