Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Silver Valentine [SJC]

Grey Jedi Padawan/Cinnamon Roll
Kuxirra nodded and smiled. "Anytime. I've found that I need to help others when they need help. It's the reason I refused to kill the akul: it hurts when I see others suffering, and to be the cause of that suffering would be too much for me to bear."

The twins both seemed a little happier than before now, not about the pain thing, but that she considered they friends. Kaaba would soon respond, seeming happy.

“Yeah. So... uh.... you mentioned helping if we needed it.... You wouldn’t happen to have a ship back to Kashyyyk?”

Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri

Finley Dawson

The blush lingered for longer than she wished it did, and the attention on them did nothing to help the situation. Sadira was stuck with a bashful smile on their face as they wandered away from the game stall. Unable to casually process such a cute moment. This sort of thing just…didn’t happen to her, and she was unprepared.

It wasn’t until they were waiting in line to get on the antigrav wheel that she finally realized Finley had not only finished his cotton candy, but was in the process of munching through hers as well.

Doing a double-take as he popped some of the pink fluff into his mouth, she gasped. It was the perfect distraction from her silly discomfort, to be honest.

“Hey! That’s mine!” She laughed, but instead of trying to grab it away from him, she stood on her tiptoes and bit off a piece. Well, it’s not like she could use her hands. One was clutching an adorable plushie, and she was in no mood to drop his hand. She rather enjoyed the feel of it.

When they were able to climb into the small cabin, which was pretty spacious for just two, she gave a sigh that was both happy and relieved. There were less eyes on them now, and she could sit and enjoy his company by herself.

She sat the plushie down on the other side of her, as if it was the third passenger, and held Finley’s hand in her lap. Trapping it between both of her own.

“This place is really nice. I almost don’t want to leave…” She gazed out at the sea of lights as the wheel slowly lifted them into the air. It wasn’t Zeltros itself she cared about, though she enjoyed the unique environment and the positive energy. Everyone was so nice and happy. It was the change of pace, and being able to simply do something fun with someone whose company she enjoyed. It’d been a long time since she felt this carefree. The thought of it ending brought a little sting of sadness, and then concern.

Growing quiet while her mind wandered, she scooted her butt closer to him, until they touched.

Finley Dawson

F
n2CCwiR.gif

With: Sadira Valen Sadira Valen

Now somewhat secluded, Sadira wasted little time getting cozy, taking his free hand and leaning against him. For a little time, he sat in silence, softly inhaling her the sweet scent of her perfume. It had been a while since he had been so close to another, but he feel right into the posture like they had been at it forever.

The wheel speed up, movement now steady as the ride began.

He broke the silence with an audible boop as he tapped her nose with the remainder of the cotton candy.

"If you recall, this wasn't even the first time we've been in a pod together...I still fondly remember the capsule where you stabbed me."

He was referring to the bacta stim she had injected to help him regain mobility after the crash landing. At the point she had just been another face at the Silver Order. Now? Just about the only face he could think about at the moment.

"I never took you for the festival type, to be honest. Glad you proved me wrong."

Finley Dawson

A flicker of pink invaded her vision as a glob of cotton candy booped her nose. Stealing her attention from the vague anxiety swirling in the background of her mind. She glanced to him in mild surprise, and laughed. Another nice distraction

"Stabbed you?" Oh-ho, you mean when I saved your life with impeccable timing and quick thinking? I wondered when you would finally thank me for that... I guess a night at the fair will do." Tilting her chin up, she squinted her eyes and gave him a smug smirk. Clearly making joke. She wasn't really that full of herself. It was no secret his survival was probably the only reason she lasted more than a day on that wild planet.

Glancing away, she took in the lights again as the antigrav wheel slowly inched them towards its crest. "Well, I've never been to one... I never really thought about it. Too busy...trying to..." She shrugged as she trailed off, feeling a bit silly and self-conscious saying the words out loud. "I don't know... I just want to be good enough not to...have to rely on someone?" Not to be a burden, is where her train of thought was going, but there was more to it than that. She wanted to master everything she learned, and she wanted to do it yesterday.

She turned back to look at him, and smiled. "But no, I...really like it here. It's nice just...being with you." The words felt awkward coming out of her mouth, but she said them anyway. The fear of not getting the right chance to say them again outweighed the fear of the embarrassment it might cause. Being caring and personable weren't difficult for her, but being sentimental in this way was definitely uncharted territory.

Finley Dawson

F
n2CCwiR.gif

Finley chuckled at her explanation, holding up one of hands that had previously grasped his.

"There will never be a time where you won't need others. True strength comes from understanding your value, but also acknowledging your shortcomings. Besides, Coruscant wasn't built in a day. You'll get there in time, so don't forget to let down your hair every now and then - it looks good when you do."

Finley wasn't her master, but as her senior and friend, he found it necessary to reassure her about her progress. If anything, she should take it slow! There was only a few years difference between the two in age, but the weight of responsibility weighed down much heavier upon him a full fledged Knight.

Using her hand as leverage, he gently reeled her closer until only a few inches separated their face, his dark eyes locked onto hers.

"I also enjoy your company. Today, tomorrow, and the day after that...I still couldn't get enough of you, though."

Finley Dawson

The explanation made sense. It always did, whenever she heard it--and she had heard it more than once already. Both from her late Master, and her instructors before him. Needless to say, it was much easier for her to understand in concept than it was for her to integrate into her thought process and actions.

Sadira looked down, smile lingering. It may have seemed like she felt mildly chastised, but that wasn't the case. This was just another reason she liked him so much. Not only was he fun to be around, relatable, and very easy on the eyes, but he was full of wisdom as well. In fact, she had a hard time trying to think of things she didn't like about him, and that...was a little scary.

She lifted her head again, feeling him gently pulling her in his direction. When she looked up, she found his face right in front of hers, and the sudden closeness brought her train of thought to a halt. That was enough to make her heart beat faster, but the honeyed words that came next momentarily wiped any hope for rational thought to resume. A mix of raw, unfiltered emotions took their place.

The blush that returned only vaguely registered, and she had no idea how bright it was. She was too busy being lost in his eyes, and then the compulsion to lean forward and kiss him on the lips took over. It wasn't her first kiss, but it almost felt like it. Certainly meant more than the first one, but that wasn't even on her mind now.

It wasn't sloppy or aggressive, just sweet and sincere...and it lasted longer than the quick peck he gave her earlier.

As soon as her lips pulled away, she blurted the cheesiest of responses in a tone that sounded just a drunk as it did giddy. "It's okay, you can have all of me, and I won't go anywhere!"

She was going to be cringing something fierce when the Zeltron pheromones wore off in the future.

Last edited:

Finley Dawson

F
n2CCwiR.gif

Outwardly, Finley wasn't an emotional wreck like a very red Sadira, but his heart certainly did flutter when her lips connected with his. The line that followed was certainly cheesy, but sincere. Being able to tell was one of the perks of being a trained psychic.

He lifted his free hand to her face, slowly drawing fingertips down over the contour of her cheek. The small trek ended under her chin, which he lifted upward with one curled finger.

"...I accept."

His words came out cool and collected, though his stomach was turning flipping circles at this point. This time, he closed the circuit, bringing their lips together for a drawn out kiss, hand expanding under her chin to cup her lower face.

The wheel continued to turn, now on a descent, but he hardly noticed.

Finley Dawson

The kiss she landed was brief, but firm. When she pulled away, it was only a few inches to look up into his eyes. The atmosphere and snowballing of little events leading up to this moment dulled her to the embarrassment she would have understandably felt. In the moment, she felt comfortable doing these things without a second thought. Being close to him just felt natural. In the past, she would have been afraid of crossing some undefined boundary.

The finger that tickled along her cheek and under her chin was sweet, but it didn't prepare her for a second kiss.

She gave a quiet, content sigh with a small noise in the back of her throat, eyes fluttering closed again. The warmth spread over her jawline as he cupped her face, and all she could taste and smell was him. It turned her insides into little simmering bubbles and feathers. It was pleasantly overwhelming, and unique in her limited experiences, and her fingers curled into the fabric of her dress.

When his lips pulled away, her eyes remained closed for a second longer, savoring the sensation left behind. A little spark of confliction arose, which she didn't give voice to. Feeling the sudden urge to further invade his space and be as close to him as humanly possible, but also feeling she should be cautious. It was an annoying debate, but one that ended quickly with her lowered inhibitions.

Sadira tilted to the side and slipped her legs over his, planting her cheek on his shoulder. She would have hugged him if she could, but this was the next best thing, given their positions.

"I want to sit here forever. Do you think they'll know it's me if I stop the ride?" The question wasn't serious...mostly. She did want to draw out their time together as much as possible now, but halting an entire antigrav wheel through the Force was probably out of her scope.

Finley Dawson

F
n2CCwiR.gif

"I'd know," he chuckle. "Just enjoy the moment. A thing isn't beautiful because it lasts."

Sadira had made herself extra comfy now, splayed out over the Corellian. Naturally, he wrapped a hand around her shoulder slowly stroking her upper arm. She much smaller than him, so he could have easily scooped her up on his lap without trouble.

"Besides, I'm sure there will be many more to come."

He became quiet, keeping hold of her while the enjoyed the rest of the remainder of the ride for the next few minutes, gazing out to the neon expanse below. Only when the ride signaled that it was ending did he stir, reluctantly detangling himself from her.

"Mmm, time is up. Hope you didn't get too comfy."

Before the doors opened, he sneaked in one more kiss on the side of her neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom