Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Silver Valentine [SJC]

Finley Dawson

A baller? Oh no, hardly. She just liked to win, and she had a high track record of winning when she put her mind to something. Not always immediately, but persistence pays off. Sadira chose only to smile at the comment though, lest she come off as a braggart. At the moment, she wouldn't even be a good braggart, seeing as she didn't even win.

Finley reached for a ball while she waited quietly, seeming more patient than she really was. There was no doubt in her mind that the Knight would land every shot with ease. He could probably do it with is eyes closed, from five meters away, and without using the Force. That was the level of faith she had in him, whether or not it was reasonable. The only thing on her mind was what he would choose for his prize.

When his lips landed on her cheek at the sound of the bell, her eyes slowly widened and she froze. Before there was time to think, he was whispering in her ear possibly one of the sweetest thing she'd ever heard, and it caught her so off guard she didn't know how to respond at first.

All the impish banter she was full of a moment ago was gone, and her cheeks flushed a noticeable pink. The ball hit its mark without Finley even paying attention to it, effectively justifying her high opinion of him, but it barely registered in her flustered brain.

"Oh.... Uhm..." She fumbled her words, but then he pointed out that she still earned some kind of prize for getting the hoops that she did.

Her eyes flit about distractedly. There were so many plushies and she didn't even care about them anymore. "Uhm.. That one... Can I have a convor?" She mumbled, gesturing to the chunky little gold and white stuffed bird. The vendor nodded with a knowing smile and handed it to her, saying nothing. The small plushie dropped to her side, held by one floppy wing. She struggled in vain to wrestle the smile off her face, becoming more embarrassed when it wouldn't go away.

It was hilarious how one simple gesture--that she should have seen coming--could flip her upside down. Then again, the girl had never had a real boyfriend, so maybe it wasn't so shocking.

"Do you wanna go on a ride?" Turning abruptly, she asked the question with a nervous laugh, and the small convor that was hanging at her side flew up and was squeezed against her chest as she hugged it without thought.

Finley Dawson

F
n2CCwiR.gif

With: Sadira Valen Sadira Valen

Her olive skin turned beet red after he kissed her, clearly flustered. Finley laughed, unable to recall a time when she had become so worked up. Not even the time they were being chased down by packs of homicidal lizard men.

The operator and a few other people smiled at the minor display of affection - this was a festival of love after all - one woman getting a little too enthusiastic and breaking out into a clap like they had just seen one of their Romance holos come to life.

Sadira collected her reward, an avian plushie that reminded him of owls from Corellia.

"A lovely bird for a lovely girl," he complimented, prodding the plushie's head. "Mmm, a ride would be nice."

Already planning to take her to the ferris wheel already, she had just presented him with a nice segway there. Without warning, he took her hand and led her away to the rides at the far end of the fairgrounds. There were several, but the ferris wheel towered over them all, the giant antigrav wheel commanding at least a hundred meters in height.

It was a relatively short walk to the ride, but there was small line ahead of them. In the meantime, Finley helped himself to the rest of Sadira's Blum flavored cotton candy having already devoured his.

"Not bad, I love my citruses though."

He got a few good bites in before their group was allowed to board. The ferris wheel was pretty advanced, featuring enclosed booths for up to four people. Of course, he only took Sadira.

"Here we are..." he announced, motioning her to take a seat at his side. The wheel turned slowly as the next set of booths were boarded ahead of the ride.

Grey Jedi Padawan/Cinnamon Roll
"It wasn't. These scars—" she pulled away to gesture to the scars on her midriff "—were a result of not following orders. An akul was brought in...I was told to kill it. I refused. The poor thing was terrified and lashed out at me. I had to kill it in self-defense."

Grey Jedi Padawan/Cinnamon Roll
Kuxirra sighed. "Sorry. I tend to be really blunt sometimes. It's part of my autism, which was a side effect of the genetic experimentation done on me in the labs. Anyway, why did you steal it? Out of curiosity?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom