Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Silver Valentine [SJC]

Grey Jedi Padawan/Cinnamon Roll
"True. I've been through tough times as well. I was raised to be a killing machine, but that type of thing has never appealed to me. It's against who I am. I was pretty much isolated. I'd never heard of Life Day. Ura had to explain it to me. I didn't even know I had parents until I was sixteen," she said, looking over at Zenda Tano-Bonteri Zenda Tano-Bonteri and Leehak Tano-Bonteri Leehak Tano-Bonteri , who sat at a table nearby as the chaperones. "That's them over there."

Kaaba looked down a little, seeming nervous.

“Well, even if they worry too much, at least you have them.” Mi would put a hand on her brother’s shoulder, looking at Kuxirra.

“Yeah. But anyway, what do you like to do?” It was clear she was try to avoid getting asked something.

Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri

Finley Dawson

Yes, the corn dogs would have to wait. It was going to take her a bit to munch through that cotton candy--or so she naively told herself upon tearing into a quarter of it already. And there were so many things she wanted to do!

Pinkish cloud bobbing along with her, she looked around at the rows of stalls and the carnival rides that towered amidst them. Some reaching high into the air, some twirling in circles, and some much more mild and silly. She wanted to try them all and didn't even know where to begin. Luckily, a certain someone chose for her.

"Hmm?" Finley pulled her in the direction of one of the games, and she looked at the row of hoops lining the wall. Easy-peasy. For a Jedi, at least. Probably not a good thing that her first inclination was to cheat, just to get a plushie. Her sticky mouth smirked and her eyes twinkled almost deviously. She wouldn't do it, though. Cheating was no fun, anyway. There was no challenge, even if the game was potentially rigged from the start.

Eyeing the variety of plushies that appeared to quite literally create the walls themselves, she found creatures both familiar and completely foreign. Maybe some that were mythical, but she couldn't tell. The galaxy was massive enough that she'd never know all the secrets and species it held. For the first time since it was handed to her, the cotton candy was left unmolested while she surveyed the game stall. The vendor even snorted watching her, believing her to be thinking way too hard about something so simple. In fact, it was something else that occupied her mind.

"Okay... Let's raise the stakes a little." Musing aloud, she glanced to Finley with that lingering devious look. "If I get all 7 shots, you owe me a kiss. If you get all 7...well, that will be your choice."

Zeltron pheromones? They were practically swimming in them. Their intent might have been to simply spread positive and happy vibes, but they seemed to give the Padawan a bit more boldness than she normally expressed--in the interpersonal realm, at least. She'd be lying if she said she was confident in what his response would be, but since he wasn't taking on the role of her Master, it shouldn't be inappropriate...right?

The twins listened to what Kuxirra said. Mi chuckled a little thinking back to when they met her back on Kashyyyk. Then she asked what they did. The pair again eyed each other, not sure how to answer.

“Well... uh.... We kind of like relaxing....”

“Yeah... and I like tech stuff. Kaaba’s good at being sneaky.”

“I’m not that good at....”

“Oh don’t be modest.”

Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri

Grey Jedi Padawan/Cinnamon Roll
Kuxirra shrugged. "I've participated in a few dominions. I did some intel gathering on Circumtore, I watched the negotiations on T'surr, and I managed to break my ankle fighting on Rorak IV. Other than that, I haven't really gone on any missions that I remember off the top of my head."

“Well....” Mi looked at Kaaba, shrugging a little as he closed his eyes.

“It’s an arid world, covered in deserts, and with some oceans. It’s hot. Tough for organic.”

“But of course not really being organic gives Lervon an edge there.” The pair both seemed to close there eyes again though, with a hint of sadness hitting them.

“I... we both miss it sometimes.”

@Kuirra Tano-Bonteri

Finley Dawson

F
n2CCwiR.gif

With: Sadira Valen Sadira Valen

Finley was only looking to have a little fun shooting some hoops, but then Sadira made things interesting with a bet.

The prize?

A kiss.

At least on her end. If he won, she left the option up him to decide. The Corellian lit up at the challenge, grinning. He was surprised how forward she was becoming over the course of the night. Could she be warming up to him, or was it just the atmosphere (literally). He liked to think it was mostly the former. They hadn't known each other too long, but already the pair had been through a lot.

"Hmm...challenge accepted, but I'm going to add a modifier. You have to make seven shots in 15 seconds."

Usually a player had a good minute or more for such challenges, but neither Sadira and he quite the average Joe, so he gave her much less time to concentrate and make use of her abilities.

"Then I'll follow up. If I hit all my shots and do it in less time, then I win and I'll choose something."

He motioned for her to line up at the shooting line while Finley offered the operator tokens for the game.

"At the sound of the bell, you go."

Last edited by a moderator:
Finley Dawson

Whether he realized it or not, the Padawan at his side was watching him quite intently. Reading his facial expression and body language like a hawk. Taking risks in the field came naturally to her, as it should. Calculated risks, at least. There was no way to safely be a Jedi, after all, with some some exceptions... Taking risks like suggesting a kiss, on the other hand...whew. If the Zeltron 'perfume' wasn't working its magic, she'd have been a little nervous and clammy.

When he lit up, she smiled and stifled a giggle. More than pleased that her boldness was paying off.

Then he switched up the rules and drastically reduced the time she had to make all 7 shots. Oh come on...

The giddy smile on her face dropped like a stone, and she stared slack-jawed at him. After a second, her jaw snapped shut again and she shot him a playful glare. "Ohh, I get it... You're too shy to kiss me, so you're trying to throw off my game." She poked him lightly with her elbow, and then handed over her cotton candy.

"Sorry, Mister Dawson, but I'm not showing you any mercy. Hold this please?" Assuming he held the treat for her, she switched her focus to the hoops in front of them.

When the bell rang, she swiped the first ball and threw it with surprising accuracy. Then the second, and the third... They jostled the inside of the hoop, but they didn't bounce back out. The vendor watched her with open but playful suspicion. He couldn't tell if she was 'cheating' or not. There were no obvious clues. Hopefully she wasn't however, because by the sixth shot, she finally missed. The ball hit the inner rim of the hoop and bounced off to the side. Sadira made a quiet tch sound, and then made the final shot.

"Alright, fine. You're off the hook this time." She laughed and waited for him to take his turn.

Finley Dawson

F
n2CCwiR.gif

With: Sadira Valen Sadira Valen

She accepted his terms, handing off the remainder of her cotton candy while picking up a ball in its place. At the sound of the bell, she was off, spiking the ball right through the ring on her first attempt. From there she just kept sinking them in at great speed, looking to actually complete the modified challenge.

She really wanted that kiss!

But alas, on the sixth shot, her streak finally ended as the ball dinged off the rim of the hoop.

"So close, yet so far away," Finley teased, feigning smugness. "Good try, though. Didn't take you as a baller."

Now he was up. Smiling, he picked up a ball beside her leg and made the motions as if he was winding up for a throw. However, at the sound of the bell, instead of tossing the ball, he suddenly leaned into her for a peck on the cheek.

"There's no scenario where I lose," he whispered in her ear. "Not with you."

Out of the corner of his eye, he chucked the ball and sank it through the ring. However, there was no way he would be able to catch up to her now. That was fine.

He straightened up, now speaking normally. "You did score six, so I think that still warrants some consolation from the booth."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom