Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Show Yourself | Subjugation of Ringo Vinda | NIO

RINGO VINDA || Rebel Outpost
Allies: Rinoi Ssiv Rinoi Ssiv and other Rebels
Enemies: Imps and their lackeys

The old Ugnaught known as Tosk Khazer sat in with the other rebels as they planned and schemed. Ringo Vinda had started to return to its old glory as a shipyard for various spacefaring vessel-classes. And with that came the unwanted attention of the New Imperial Order. The very thought of it brought a disdainful snort from the boar's snout. For centuries, his people toiled under the whip of the original Empire under Emperor Sidious. He would be cooked and served as bacon before he would allow a similar fate befall any other people. He looked up and regarded Rinoi with a grunt.

"You bet your kriffing glands you'll owe me!" He snorted once more, "I'll be at the hangar getting the Rawwk up and goin'. If you don't load in by twenty minutes, I'm givin' those Imps hell myself. I have spoken."

He lifted his hand up clenched it into a fist, a time-old Ugnaught gesture indicating there was nothing further to be discussed. He sauntered off to the hangar, transmitting orders to his astromech. He arrived at his ship, the aforementioned U-Wing dubbed the Saeculum Rawwk. She was a restoration that, while not pretty to look at, was damn reliable and a badge of pride Tosk wore often. The pilot hopped aboard his ship, starting all the necessary pre-flight diagnostics and protocols so the ship and its systems were ready. The piggish being looked to his rusty C1-series droid.

"Chip, start a counter for 20 minutes." He grunted, "Let's see how soldierly these young bucks really are."

Volgin Alto

V

Kuat_Space.jpg

M A U L E R
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
501st STORMTROOPER LEGION
SCAR SQUADRON
Armor [Modified] | Heavy Repeater | Pistol

Atticus Draco Atticus Draco | Hal Vaiken Hal Vaiken
N5cG5gd.png

pF6xqMG.png

In spite of clamoring from the edge of death in the Kuat Driveyards not days before- it was time to be put through the gauntlet again. After a treatment of several surgical procedures to remove embedded shrapnel, cybernetic repairs to his already enhanced skeleton with patches of synth flesh in the skin and several rounds of Bacta he was deemed ready to serve once more. Six to nine months ahead of schedule of any mundane trooper who likely would've been offered the opportunity at medical discharge and received an Imperial Sun following the insanity Volgin conducted over Kuat.

But he was a SCAR trooper, enhanced to the level expected of Phase Zero Dark Troopers, he was not afforded such a luxury. Embedded in a fresh shell of armor, the patches of composite metal sealing over damaged plate evident in the heavy armor he donned as he sat aboard the dropship. While he was often characteristically quiet, he was especially silent now.

That was until Vaiken piped up to give the first command, leaving the Mantellian to urge out a low, pained groan as the cocktail of painkillers administered to him after the cybernetic repairs began to wear off only for his armor to shoot a jolt of stimulant through him his visor looked in the direction of Vaiken before he grasped ahold of an edge of the shuttle door and used the grip to propel himself forward. A hail of blaster fire immediately coursed toward him, the particle beams splashing against the composite armor before Volgin was able to seize ahold of the first Ringo Vindan trooper.

A hand grasped the skull of the man, the crunch of his helmet caving in and bearing the weight of Mauler's hand sounding out in horrific symphony before his other hand moved to slam through the man's skull with a near explosion of shards of bone and gore in his wake.

<"You know, Knight. We should let other two handle more of this. Every damn fight it is 'Mauler and Draco go charge ahead- we stay back and shoot'. My fucking chest exploded over Kuat and still I charge in...bantha shit."> Volgin remarks the way of Atticus Draco through the unit comms as Volgin surged toward another trooper, planting his knee in the abdomen of another trooper to the sound of cracked ribs and broken bones before the man collapsed before him.

He had a way he liked to kill, after all, when you're a hammer- every problem looks like a nail.

1st post
Wk7CKTH.png

SHOW YOURSELF
THE SUBJUGATION OF RINGO VINDA

Objective 3: BYOO (Galidraan I)

THE_TUATH

New Imperial Order
Galidraani Free-State
3rd Armoured-Infantry Brigade,"Wildcat Brigade"

42Lhfir.png

Tags: Willan Tal Willan Tal Enedina Tal Enedina Tal Tyrell Lockhart Tyrell Lockhart Bex Tarring Bex Tarring
bzoEp0r.png

bzoEp0r.png

THE LORD-PROTECTOR'S PALACE: ARON'S VISIT TO CALAVAR - PROLOGUE
0Q0VWEd.png
Kerrall Brandist Cathedral, Kerrall-Marnstead,
Northern Bramber Outskirts, Galidraan I (Summer of 874 ABY)

The weather-patterns for Galidraan I had been nothing short of glorious all week, and even then, with the little dusting of morning cloud - the bright, wondrous strength of the sun would burn an array of warm, lifelike colours into the early-morning skies above. This was God's country, and Bramber hadn't changed a day since his previous visit in '67, and though the Kellas was only boarding in this region to give his ears a break from the noise and the hustle-and-bustle of the Calavaran outskirts to the north.

A great spot to bring the wife on a romantic retreat, though Lady Helen was still sleeping soundly at the time Lord Aron embarked on his journey to the planet's capital city, strolling the streets of Kerrall-Marnstead with the night before still fresh in his mind, enough that it put a rather obvious spring in the Lord-Colonel's step. Put under control by the time he reached the speeder-taxis parked out the front of the Mayor's office, and made all the easier by the well-behaved driver when Gowrie hopped in at the seats behind him, the Kellas would be relieved to see the plainly amiable demeanour as the elderly man in front drawled,'Mawnin', sir.', in a supremely recognisable Southern-Galidraani commoner's accent. This region had given rise to a constantly-improving battalion of soldiers, bloodied in both the Reconquest of Galidraan III and in the Siege on Citadel Caelitus, and in the recollection of this fact, Lord Aron couldn't help but feel reassured by the safety the realisation had assured within him.

'G'mornin', sur. Everything alright this morning?'

Lighting a cigarette in front, prompting the Tuath to do the same, the Bramberite smoked a couple draws before replying,'Can't 'elp but take in the wevvah just a little earlier t'day, been like this fuh weeks.... Nuffink else to call it but 'eavenly, sir.', with a rather dreamy-eyed view of the view of the sky beyond the cathedral uphill, caught easily in the rear-view mirror as the tariff-meter stayed at the 0.00-mark next to it. This was an honest town, in an honest part of the planet's largest continent, there would be no such instances of charging as soon as hypothetical passengers settled into their seats, and certainly not from one who was born and raised so far from the urban wiles and hustles of Calavar Province at that. However, in the archetypal Calavaran's accurate and pertinent defence of their own city, one would correctly argue that the brutally-modernised metropolis itself had undergone many much-needed changes since, even if old habits remained to die hard in some of the older, rougher commoners among them.

Fair play, mate. Reassuring to know there's plenty o' your sort still around though.

The driver would turn the engine on and leave the meter untouched to drive home the point after noticing Aron's clearly-seen approval, silent though it was, continuing,'Yeah, the cabbies from the city often move aht 'ere wivv their 'abits an' feel the regret settin' in soon after.... Makes my job easier, makes Bramber just that little bit more peaceful as time passes. As all fings should be, mate.', as the sun finally broke over the rooftops. Both would sigh in delight at the view as they enjoyed the silent serenity of it all, smoking the rest of their cigarettes with smiles on their faces until the unlikely acquaintances were done smoking, flicking the cigarettes away and putting on their seatbelts before the driver turned around and offered his hand in the hopes he could make a more formal greeting, quickly accepted as soon as Lord Aron's buckle clicked secure.

'The name's George, and you're going into Calavar - I can tell already.'

xfvf5Af.png
42Lhfir.png
xfvf5Af.png

THE LORD-PROTECTOR'S PALACE: ARON'S VISIT TO CALAVAR - PART ONE
c0UPj8B.png
The Palace Quarter, (Formerly The Crown Quarter)
Calavar, Galidraan I (Summer of 874 ABY)

'Easy transfer, safe as 'ouses! And just to confirm; you said you wanted anuvva booking back 'ere in a couple hours, correct?'

Shaking the driver's hand in their brief parting, Gowrie answered,'Aye, that's actually perfect. See ye in a wee bit, George. We'll be back in Bramber afore ye know it.', with an endearing nod before letting go and stepping out with a royal wave in jest, and in lasting disdain towards the kingly or queenly sort who were known for behaving in such a manner. George would laugh and nod in agreement with the gesture in disdain towards their former masters, offering a royal wave of his own before driving off to make scenic uses of his time, leaving Aron alone to chuckle to himself and make his way east. The Blue Palace awaited, but not only that, but the legend residing within who summoned the Kellas awaited far more eagerly than the estate itself; and though it had been around seven years since he last set foot on those grounds, something was telling the Lord-Colonel that this visit had much greater implications than those that awaited the completion of his first visit.

Haven't even seen the Lord-Protector since Nirauan.... Is this about the Maw, Fel perhaps?

By the time the Free-State palace guards were visible, the Tuath-born Laird couldn't help but wonder how the Lord-Protector was faring in the years since the defence of New Carannia, as old age would always have a wicked way with the ones who rested on their laurels of their fighting years, and Lord Aron knew that the would-be Moff had been rightly enjoying his time away from the rigors that war inflicted on the mind in complete contrast to the ailments and atrophies of later life. Any man who'd lived the life Willan Tal had lived would have done the same in the Lord-Protector's shoes, any self-respecting Galidraani at least, as it was for the Goidels to do all the fighting and flaying of their own souls into their older years, it was for the Goidels to die in the heat of the Crucible like their folk-heroes and knights of old alike. In blessed contrast, fate had made it so the Galidraani viewed aging through differing, stoic lenses, something that not even the Tuath clans could begrudge.

'God save Galidraan, Milord! So what's your view on all this Moffdom business then?'

The broad northern accent was all too easy to detect, lessening the Lord-Commander's irritation towards the unwarranted query as he considered his kindlier answer, turning back after passing through the gate as he lit another cigarette and weighed his words a little longer, though fortunately to no irritation of the patient guardsmen who turned to face him in anticipation. Yet, in that moment, when Gowrie appraised their uniforms, he found them both standing to attention, holding his gaze with a hopefulness in their eyes that would've been quite alien to their ilk just ten years before. This worried the Lord-Colonel greatly, for hope often invited complacency, a complacency that made a world conquerable - a fate of which the Kellas had internalised a vow to keep from befalling Galidraan.

'Better toughen up, lads. In times like this, Warlordism and Moffdom alike, an' as much as I hate to admit it, invite war and strife from these outcomes' equally-reviled circumstances. Sadly this is t'become one o' the Galaxy's great constants. Just like Galidraan's presence at the forefront o' the worst of it.... Sorry, lads. Nae happy endings in sight yet.'

Last edited:

Aol9aoh.jpg

SHOW YOURSELF
CAPITAL
Interacting With: CH3 CH3
Maijan Paisea Maijan Paisea | Keldar Saarkis Keldar Saarkis | Rinoi Ssiv Rinoi Ssiv

DjqGXyQ.png

WHITE KYBER

It hadn't taken much. In fact, Melvain hadn't even needed to probe the man's mind. A little manipulation of the Force to bend the man the right way, the intensity of his eyes, the Force gag in his mouth...One of the younger captives had spoken up in an effort to save him. Most likely a relative of some sort. Either way he and a squad of stormtroopers marched through the streets of the capital intent on destroying one more haven of rebel activity. TIEs and enforcer gunships hovered to and fro over the city, their searchlights looking for any sign of potential rebel activity which at this point was anyone out past curfew. Melvain's breath came out in long frosty breaths. The condensation mixed with the cloud of the stormtrooper's own breath and it hung around them like white smog.

"You. Droid." Melvain's voice was sharp and slightly annoyed. "Where is your squad? No matter. Come with me. We have rebels to catch. I'll be requiring your assistance." There was no question. Droids of the empire were not friends, they were tools to be cataloged, used, and maintained for the glory of the Empire. Still, the fact that this one was wandering alone without an organic squad or a second droid to back it up was curious. He'd have to ask for the droid's designation later and make sure it wasn't missing its routine wipes. Couldn't have droids developing quirks. Quirks cost lives.

He didn't wait for the droid to answer, he simply assumed it would follow its instructions, and continued walking through the chilly night.

Allies: Koda Fett Koda Fett
Enemies: Khefiir Khefiir
Competition: Tamzah Knaw Tamzah Knaw | Siv Dragr Siv Dragr
Objective: Bounties

Stopped the Trandoshan right in his tracks with hands up in the air. Natural to react with something much more powerful than a hand cannon aimed at someone. Surely the Trandoshan could reminisce the power of a bowcaster. All Amun was looking for was a reason to fire center mass at the lizard.

A reason he did found when his weapon was pulled from his grip by an invisible Force.

Jedi.

A ruse it was when the Trandoshan faked his surrender, all for being cautious on not harming a potential civilian. Completely dishonorable on their part.

Quick thinking and reflexes his hand reaches to draw his secondary, a blaster pistol from its holster and fired a salvo at the Trandoshan Jedi. Not too many Trandoshans wearing Jedi robes these days. Maybe less aggressive than his cousins that dealt in slave trading and the likes.

The Kyzuo had faced worse, he could handle a Trandoshan.

The Mandalorian had seen that much before.

His T-visor scanned across the scene below, the sea of coloured blades had taken hold as the armed rebels dwindled and the civilians soon scattered from the area - few intent to take arms themselves from the dead, soon to find themselves one of them too. Fett fired below, still, the bolts let loose towards a foe that was more than able to resist the blaster fire and send it elsewhere. Be it somewhere harmless, or back towards himself. He stood firm even as a stray bolt struck him, unable to do much other than ricochet of his armour.

It was with ease that Amendor had slain rivals, and the herd of Jedi had been thick. Too thick to handle Amendor alone, and so it needed to be thinned before success could be found.

In a swift motion, Koda had launched himself into the air as flames sustained his strafe from one structure to another. From his wrist, a rocket had been fired and sent two of the Jedi aside, and as the two scrambled to their feet several bolts had struck one and ensured it was not to be. He landed and slid, his feet to find traction and continue the assault soon.

Both bounty hunters and Stormtroopers alike had been a force to be reckoned with if none were to come the aid of the Jedi.

-----

Allies: Amun Amun

Was actually very friendly
Quick thinking and reflexes his hand reaches to draw his secondary, a blaster pistol from its holster and fired a salvo at the Trandoshan Jedi.
As the bowcaster went flying, Khefiir switched his focus back to Amun. Instinct and half-decent judgment shifted him aside: the blasterfire thudded into his left arm and tore deep despite his scales. The injury would regenerate given a few days. He did not have a few days.

He kept moving, skidded behind an empty crate, and drew his own sidearm. Same manufacturer, as it happened, and comparable stopping power, but this one wasn't a blaster.

The shots he fired were some kind of condensed, encapsulated static charge suitable for electrocution, electronic disabling, stunning. He freely admitted he didn't know as much about Kyuzo anatomy as he should, but with any luck his trusty gun would knock Amun on his ass.

Short-term stuff. Throw in the mess that the other Jedi were churning up with Koda Fett Koda Fett , and the moment was far too chaotic to plan any farther ahead. Disengage, get survivors to the concealed evac shuttle, something like that maybe.

qctREXJ.jpg

LORD OF WAR
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
DIRECTOR-GENERAL
IMPERIAL BOARD OF ECONOMIC DIRECTORS

Aiko Hayata
N5cG5gd.png

Tc3BDZA.jpg

<"Of course, Miss Hayata. I never act without preparations made. Please, sit."> He offers with a gesture of his hand to one of the cushioned seats, motioning for a nearby droid to abide by any of Aiko's requests.

<"But this is only one part of the equation answered, I'm afraid. As it stands currently, our holdings in the Galactic Alliance's space have been all but deeply hemorrhaged by the loss at Kuat...and that is where you come in. Moving forward- you will be the Trade Federation's face to the Galactic Alliance. My place in that role has long faded."> Gat remarks, though a bit saddened by that fact- it didn't depict itself in his expression in the slightest. Not that anything ever did. But it wasn't that long ago that he was eye to eye with Adhira Chandra Adhira Chandra in the Chancelloratorial elections of the Alliance.

Alas, better days were behind him.

<"You are native to the Core, as I am but...you do not face the same stigma that Skakoans do. You will carry a broader appeal to their markets than I ever could and thus, create a bedrock foundation for Federation dominance in the Core once more. Hayata will be one of many vessels for this as I fear the days of Kuat Entralla and Technoid operations are quickly fading, while I maintain offices on Coruscant and Skako- I do not trust the Alliance to respect the sovereignty I hold as a private entity."> He also shouldn't have for the Empire but, money talks and they knew where theirs came from.

Kelinna Tryn

K

Tty7Sv5.jpeg

R E A P E R
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
SHIPYARDS | RINGO VINDA
TAG: Atticus Draco Atticus Draco | Hal Vaiken Hal Vaiken | Volgin Alto
GEAR: Armour | Pistol | Rifle | Vibroblade | Vibroknife | Grenade loadout
irondiv.png

MOSHED-2022-1-12-11-29-50.gif

WICKED ONES

Same shit, different day.

Yet another shipyard. There really was no end to the vicious cycle that was war. It also seemed as if good ol' groundwarfare was behind them. Now it was flitting from shipyard to ship to snow drifts while the undead swarmed them. Where were the days where she could nestle into a vantage point and pick off targets from 2 klicks away while the chances of someone finding her position was slim?

Gone like the summer rains on Lorrd, it seems.

The shuttle hitting the bay floor was jarring. Lily grit her teeth as Draco darted out of the shuttle to at least give the rest of SCAR a gap for their boots to hit the ground. The sharpshooter was spraying particle fire even before she was off the ship.

Firing at men and women that wanted nothing more than to be free.

Her father's words were drifting further and further away with each deployment. Surely sacrifices had to be made to bring about a better Galaxy? To bring about order? He would understand.

Sarge sent Mauler after Draco to clear a path again. It was like running the Kuat yards on repeat.
"How the hell is he back on his feet so quickly to be able to do that, to begin with?" Lily asked aloud while the big man ploughed ahead after the Knight, leaving a few crushed Ringo Vindan troopers in his wake. It always baffled her how he was nigh indestructible. She did not let up raining yellow bolts down on their adversaries, however.

Without an invitation, the Lorrdian stepped into her squadmates' wakes, moving shortly behind them, picking off stray planetary troopers that attempted to flank the boys. The service rifle was by no means in the same class as the precision rifle clipped on her back, but it did the job well enough. Especially to secure a path toward the defence batteries deeper into the yard.

Get the job done quickly. Lose as few people as possible.

IF all goes according to plan.

One could hope.

1st post
U3uAote.jpg

SHOW YOURSELF
THE SUBJUGATION OF RINGO VINDA

Objective 3: BYOO (Bastion)

THE_WOAD
New Imperial Order

IMPAF-Command
tvdUWCU.png

Interacting With: Aerys Myrrine + OPEN TO ALL SABRETOOTH STORMIES + MILITARY OFFICERS

Wwf3j6y.png

Wwf3j6y.png

ME, MYSELF & THE TIGRESS: ERSKINE'S READING-ROOM - PART ONE
6EGDHOG.jpg
The Great Imperial Library, Outer Fort District,
Ravelin, Bastion (Autummn of 874 ABY)

'Sir Rosk'Aiar wants yer eyes up, Lord General. Seems he's got something to say, your turn to translate in any case.... High time ye put yer recent learning t'good use.'

Chuckling it off as Misha slept soundly in his lap, often soothed by the sound of the Lord-General's voice when spoken in hushed conversational tones, Lord Erskine replied,'Alright then.... That I think I will, Lord Carwood.', before the process could be rushed into beginning. The warmth of the summer had only just left them a week before that day, casting a lovely view on the streets outside, shaken by the winds and letting off deciduous colours that would've captured even the steeliest of hearts in the city at the time; all contributing to the mental recovery of IMPAF's Lord-General before their next deployment. As he turned back to look on the Grave-Tusken, the Stormchaser would be gladdened to see that his subordinate was patiently waiting with hands clasped on the reading table across the aisle, nodding appreciation before continuing,'Alright, LoOoOo-tenant. Begin.', with a cursory nod to mark further encouragement to begin.

'Alright, here-we here-we,"New sabretooths - all - fit the bill - perfectly. Just one worries - me. Doing good - so far, sir.", thanks for that, Rosk'Aiar. Credit t'yer tribe, as ayways.... But now you have my undivided attention, lad. Hand the file o'er real quick, keeps us on the same page as we try t'make sense o' this.'

One quick and easy pass between tables later, Barran would then look onto Rosk'Aiar's datapad screen to find out what all the fuss was about, and it was all down a female recruit, one who's blood-sample results had revealed a heritage with Galidraani ancestry, a background of which that held a very large share of their genetic coding.

'Probably worries you as I did in the beginning - we're not known for being unstoppable warriors after all. That was proven later when Galidraanis and Goidels alike stepped forth to the front of their contingents, like the old days. Days before I was even born, Rosk'Aiar.... But this one was never up to me, this decision - as you know well enough - rests solely at the feet of our Mirialan.'

If the war had not gained as much unwanted momentum as it was by then, IMPAF-Command's need to have all their clerical and logistical matters in order may not have been so intense as it was for Lord Erskine's,"Map-Room Clique", as all battles in the wars of the modern era proved to be more destructively intense than the battles they fought before, something the Stormchaser considered as he gazed on the helmet-wearing Major Shazzeke. The Mirialan was more than testament enough to the increasingly difficult war and all the fights they'd been hurled into by then, and thus would be needed to cast an honest opinion on the new recruits, especially the one that was raising eyebrows in such a fashion. Men and women alike served with Sabretooth Legion, and many of those women were considered rather butch and brawny for their respective species, but of all the women who counted themselves as Sabretooth-Troopers by then, the new female recruit would be the very first with ancestry from the prime-planet of Lord Erskine's home star-system.

'After all, Shazzeke's seen all their files, an' I am yet to be pulled to one side for a word over the matter. I see no issue - admonished.... Bring the other two in, an' quickly please.'

'Thank you.', Nazke responded, pausing to take off his helmet for a better view of the faces who would be serving under his guidance with 1st Battalion, then nodding to the armoured subordinates stationed at the door so they could beckon the initiates in. Rising to his feet, the Mirialan continued,'Come in, yours will be the quicker process today.', with a grimace, revealing a nagging training-injury that could only have come from sparring or strength-building. As soon as both initiates walked in and formed up to stand to attention, the Major half-groaned,'At ease, gentlemen.... And I think - ah - trooper-helmets off this time.', turning round to see the eventual reaction from the Lord-General. A wide-eyed look of pleasant surprise was soon shot back soon after, to which the Mirialan laughed heartily before sitting back down again, satisfied with the fighting stock he had to work with on that occasion.

'You're definitely an Atrisian, no doubt about that. And you- huh.... Let me guess, you're a Kandaran. You're here because of Lieutenant Massoud, the Sabretooths' very own Qidiys!'

Leaning in, Sir Martin chimed in,'The faithful often find warm welcomes here, though you'll find no Sith or Maw cultism here. Just a coincidence that Khalid Massoud is revered as a saint on both sides of the Order-versus-Chaos paradigm, but this doesn't, in any way, mean we can't fight those who took his bones from us.', leaning out from his couch behind a bookshelf nearby with a courteous wave as he leaned back into the comfort of the fabric-covered memory foam with a groan of training-pain of his own to offer. Then, with another groan as he stretched his knees a little, Knight-Lieutenant Wyll set his shoed feet on the footstool in front of him in the process of concluding,'The Maw, as you know well enough, are the greatest existential threat of our time, but make no mistake, our foes are infinitely stronger than the Zambranos could ever hope to be.... This is is worthy of reverence in it's own way, it gave us purpose after all.', flicking onto the next page in the book he was reading at the time.

Well said, Lieutenant.... We'll be seeing this lot in action soon enough, 1st and 3rd Battalions are confirmed for the next deployment so far.'

Last edited:

scar-squadron-header2.png

INSIDE THE SHIPYARDS
KNIGHT-COLONEL | 501st ATTACHE
IMP.KNIGHT PATTERN ARMOUR | LIGHTSABERS
SCAR SQUADRON

Hal Vaiken Hal Vaiken Lily Stevens Volgin Alto
MYE6EW3.png

Tty7Sv5.jpeg

There was no denying the validity of Mauler's words. It was them leading the charge, but Draco would have it no other way. He was both the shield and sword of the Empire, so there was no bulwark that could stand before him and her enemies. He would protect those beneath his command just as quickly as he would protect any Imperial citizen. Mauler was the same, at least, in application of their duties. While he may have grumbled about it, Draco was certain his gripe was more for the fact that he was blown up, rather than the fact he took the brunt of the injuries of their strike group.

After his own experience with suffering beneath an artillery barrage on Coruscant's streets, he couldn't blame the man.

<"Better this way. No wasted time saving them."> There was some mirth in there somewhere.

He lurched forwards, a beskar reinforced fist catching the wrist of a resistance fighter reaching for their vibroblade. The man could only look up into the blackened visor before Draco's head dropped, and headbutted the man. Wobbling, dazed, and still in his grasp, the argent blade was carving through his lower abdomen and stabbing up through his torso before he realized it.

Before his his mind could register that he was dead, Atticus had already moved on. Saber catching another bolt as he shot a hand out, releasing a blast of the Force that knocked a handful more down as he closed the distance in a blink. The blur of his cloak during the Force Speed, and the flash of his lightsaber as it carved through limbs and organs - a truly bloody sight to behold.

Ahead, the blast doors they were making for were beginning to close shut. He reached out, prying hands of the empyrean holding open the hulking reinforced metal sheets that threatened to seal them in the bay.

<"Get into the corridor!">

Aol9aoh.jpg

COMPNOR
IMPERIAL SECURITY BUREAU
ISB-873

Thane Thane
N5cG5gd.png

Accompanying troopers made for a much more laid-back experience for the agents who entered the room with resolve but barely needed to do much more than lift a finger. However, they hadn't accepted their positions with the intention of allowing everyone else to cater for them. Where was the fun in that?

Clad in the same uniform, she took a place beside her colleague, observing as her companion crouched beside the man, presumably to toy with him. She held little sympathy or remorse for these kinds of people. They were very much in a situation of their own making. No one to blame but themselves, and when you worked in her line of work for long enough then it was easy enough to dehumanise people.

Her gaze met Thane's, offering little reaction initially. She had already determined the man's guilt before they had arrived and nothing he said was about to change her mind. It seemed Thane felt the same way as her gaze flicked to the hand which moved towards his weapon.

"No." She replied, folding her arms and looking down at the man with contempt. "But I kind of want to keep hearing his excuses." His underestimation of the reach of ISB operations was almost insulting.

One of the troopers returned and handed her a datapad that he had presumably found. She took it from him and tapped the screen for a few moments. "You cover your tracks well." She commented. "But you can never cover them well enough." She looked up from the datapad towards the pair. "Innocent people don't code messages."

scar-squadron-header2.png

S A R G E
INSIDE THE SHIPYARDS
501st LEGION, IMPERIAL SPECIAL FORCES
SCAR SQUADRON

Atticus Draco Atticus Draco | Volgin Alto | Lily Stevens
N5cG5gd.png
:: I swear I didn't hear a SCAR trooper complain. :: he retorted to Mauler's remark over the comms as they laid death upon the enemies. Seeing a squad move up from their flank to emerge from a maintenance tunnel, Sarge switched his TL-50's firing mode and fired a concussion blast at the half-dozen tangos spraying the bodies like a discarded collection of rag dolls across the durasteel floor.

The retreating soldiers were behind the doors and rushing to lock the Imperials out from the rest of the station when the Knight's Force tricks came into play keeping the massive metal sheets from being sealed shut. SCAR didn't need to be told twice as they surged through the opening, gunning down the routed enemy.

The long corridor reminded him of Kuat but at a much smaller scale. The Ringo Vinda shipyards looked like a cheap off-shoot of the KDY. Well, something's better than nothing, Sarge thought. From the other side of the hallway in the direction of the fire control station, the enemy was regrouping to entrench their position and hold off the Imperials. They, unlike SCAR, weren't just returning from a fierce combat mission on a shipyard to know not stay close to force fields.

:: Reaper, how about doubling your tally from Kuat. :: he glanced at their designated marksman. She'd vented two dozen men and women, allies from Kuat included, just a few days ago. Nasty death that. :: We'll zero-g to the fire controls after. :: Sarge stated, pointing at the station on the opposite side of their corridor, :: Skip all the blockades they might've set up that way. ::

Allies: Koda Fett Koda Fett

No lightsaber drawn to deflect his blaster bolts. Very odd, perhaps this individual wasn’t a Jedi after all; or maybe they were, just missing a lightsaber. Should be easier for him to detain or kill this person of interest. A blaster bolt struck at the Trandoshan, probably a minor injury as they were able to regenerate from lost limbs. Painful all the same.

Time to apply more pressure to the target.

He didn’t stop firing at the Trandoshan, even as they took cover as a means to suppress them if they tried using the Force and throw objects at his direction. They did pop out, but with a blaster aimed at Amun. An unconventional blaster as the round that hit the Kyuzo was his hand, immediately disabling his pistol and shocking his hand. Almost like touching a live wire, but with his whole arm jolted from the electricity. Out of ranged weapons urges him to close the gap and engage the Trandoshan in close quarters.

His back bent forward with his face facing the ground, the war helmet acting as a shield between him and the Trandoshan. Running until reaching the empty crate and jumped above while dropping shock grenades on the Trandoshan. Could’ve been more lethal, but the bounty would be worth more with him being alive.

Aerys Yvarro

A
R A V E L I N
MYE6EW3.png

DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran | Open to Interaction | Great Imperial Library​

Summoned, like the dog of war to bark, bite and run on command. Surely there was a joke, a cruel jest even amongst those who knew of her heritage of how far the mighty had fallen. Aerys would simply remark, far better to have fallen from such great heights than to have never even reached beyond the sewage of despair and poverty. To have been a noman, no name, no culture, no heritage of which to speak - simply a bland basket of crap tossed into the fires for nothing more than their master's own gain. She had heritage, culture and her birthright were hers and hers alone to take hold. Would she follow her Imperial mother, or fall and bark for her Sith mother?

Of course, Aerys' own existence had depended on the Imperial barking for the Sith, didn't it?

Something she was reminded of every single time she looked in the mirror. Corellian genetics mixed with Galidraani heritage the ruff and ragged mongrel who pretended to be more than she was and the vicious cut of a purebred who bit anyone she could for her own gain. All of it made Aerys rather resentful of both and of her own making, not realizing that it was she who determined her own fate. Aerys wondered what all this was for, as she followed her escorts those of higher rank who told her where to go and where to sit.

She was assigned to the 313th.

Sabertooth

Her enigmatic expression held down the undercurrent of melancholy and disdain that ran through her very being. She envied those who knew their purpose, who knew what they wanted and went after it. All Aerys wanted to do was to murder and maim any and all who came her way, her mind was empty of any true ambitions. Death and destruction were what she craved, and she would do it as an Imperial - if she slew Sith in the process then the better for it she felt. Jedi? Sure, doesn't make a difference, both were religions and dogmas she wanted nothing to do with if there was one thing she learned on Dosuun.

The Force was a tool, and those who worshipped it were goddamned fools.

She sat where she was told and quietly waited for her time to speak with the Lord General. Aerys slightly scoffed at the thought a faint rumble through her mind when her mother served as Lord Admiral for the Sith Empire. Such lofty titles she thought, more like arse splinters. Benchwarmers, in her mind, who was far too old to do much more than give orders, bark them so that the younger might bleed and die for their sake. Then she supposed, he was a dog too - an old one at that.

Aerys waited in the 'Great' Imperial Library and wanted so much to wonder as to how much was propaganda that boasted nothing more than the New Imperial Order's own stench. Her upper lip partly curled into a snarl at the thought of it, how many Empires thought nothing of themselves and gave little care to their past? She surveyed her surroundings and perhaps it was where she was seated to wait for she saw nothing of Empire's past except for Fel. When taking into consideration who currently ruled the New Empire, Aerys wasn't surprised at all.

After all, a clog in the pipes often pushed sewage to the surface.

Was actually very friendly
His back bent forward with his face facing the ground, the war helmet acting as a shield between him and the Trandoshan. Running until reaching the empty crate and jumped above while dropping shock grenades on the Trandoshan. Could’ve been more lethal, but the bounty would be worth more with him being alive.

Khefiir snapped off a few more shots that sizzled harmlessly against the broad helmet. The Force urged that he go elsewhere, quickly, and he was backpedaling when the shock grenades went off.

Overlapping stun charges overwhelmed him. If he hadn't taken that blaster shot a moment ago, he might have found a way to resist them. But between the pain and the urgency of the moment, nada.

Khefiir blacked out. The lightsaber tumbled from inside his jacket, never activated. The gun fell too. Amun Amun had his bounty.

Enedina Tal|Galidraan|Home
Willan Tal Willan Tal DECEASED Aron Gowrie DECEASED Aron Gowrie
3lSc5B1.png

The blue palace was daunting in its scope and size, big enough to host most of the Galidraani nobility in its halls; it was now host to one man who'd singlehandedly shaped the planets destiny and its trajection. The man she knew as her father, and as others knew as the lord protector of Galidraan.

Returning home was something they'd all dreamed of, but it felt so hollow and empty, Galidraan was all she'd dreamed of as a bored teenager, this mythical fantasised homeland that she missed. But she quickly realised it was rather mundane and still healing, years after the brutal war waged against her father against the pro Sith Galidraani elements.

She joined her father in the gardens, excusing herself as two of her fathers many bodyguards passed to allow her through to where her father sat waiting for the others.

"Father."

Enedina bowed, taking a chair opposite of Willan.

Major Faction

CH3

rage against the machine

rebel3.png

Aol9aoh.jpg

POISONING THE WELL
RINGO VINDA

Keldar Saarkis Keldar Saarkis | Rinoi Ssiv Rinoi Ssiv | RA
Melvain Braxis Melvain Braxis | NIO

divider.png

CH3 drew closer to the Rebel safe house, ready to use its assumed identity as NIO enforce droid to help move insurgents in the open without drawing alarm. The invaders had moved quickly to secure Ringo Vale, and only through their speed and cunning were the Rebels staying one step ahead. To lose momentum now would sacrifice the mission.

An armour-clad Imperial Knight appeared and ordered CH3 to provide assistance. A series of pre-programmed responses had been loaded into the droids memory banks, which combined a mixture of jargon, contradictory statements and veiled observations about social standing which easily fooled slow sentient brains. But the droids psychological processor kicked in, and based on its assessment of the subject, there were doubts its frail self-confidence would survive the barrage. The only greater weakness than a humans soft body and weak bone structure was their fragile ego. Crushing the Knight’s will to exist would break cover and jeopardise the mission.

Instead, CH3 consented to the request. “Affirmative”. As it lopped silently down the street following the night, the Rebel droid sent a secure databurst to its Rebel contact.

“Temporaily delayed. Stand by.”

“Analysis suggests low-probability of Rebel activity in this sector,”
the droid explained as it and the Knight moved down the darkened street. CH3 scanned across the adjacent buildings and rooftops with its photoreceptors, its blaster carbine held at the low-ready position. “Urban pacification is imminent.”

Client: New Imperial Order
Objective: Bounties
Competition: Koda Fett Koda Fett , Amun Amun , Siv Dragr Siv Dragr
Hostile: Khefiir Khefiir

Soon the Dowutin heard chaos overtake the inner parts of the capital. He revved his Kybuck-class swoop, accelerating toward the direction of the sounds. The immense, dark shape weaved between alleyways and streets until he came upon what he was looking for. Jedi, and plenty of them. And it seemed he was late to the party.

Off to his left, he could see a Kyuzo in battle with a Trandoshan. Yet, that was not what drew his attention. Also nearby was a man in weathered, green Mandalorian armor assaulting from above. Skaarn was almost grinning with glee under his helm. It seemed the esteemed Koda Fett was back from the shadows. This was a competition he would relish.

The mercenary disembarked his ride, quickly unholstering his blasters. He decided to engage the rebel soldiers, firing in return. He kept the other hunters in his peripherals as best as he could. He recalled a lesson from his Mandalorian mentor: always be aware of your surroundings. The Dowutin smirked under his armor.

May the best hunter win.

Fett soared across the scene to be beside the then fallen Jedi and Amun, the earth beneath them cast into the air as his armoured frame struck the soil and slid across it, the flames that once carried him ceased to be. His T-visor shifted across, not towards the Kyuzo nor Trandoshan, rather the recent addition in the Dowutin that towered over them both, his mass more than double their own.

"Hnh," the Bounty Hunter breathed. It seemed sharks circled, or that of vultures - one more intent to feed off the fallen than the other, to steal all that is left once the rest had been taken. He remembered Carida to be much the same, the half-dozen of them that came after his man, the two others that became bounties themselves. Koda found himself curious if it was to become much the same.

He turned his attention to Amun, and all that followed was a nod.

-----

Allies: Amun Amun
Enemies: The Jedi

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom