Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show Us Your Guns, Boys! | ORC Dominion of Elysian

This was fun but she couldn't do this for long her sides hurt from laughing, her throat felt dry from shouting, and if she kept it up with few credits she had left would end up as tips to the contestants.

Rekha shaking her head rose up gave a bit of a salute to those with enough courage to take on such a task and headed for the door. She could use some down time, perhaps a bit of quiet contemplation. Even she needed time to take a deep breath. Once away from the music and sounds of the pageant her ears began to ring, "oh nice" shaking her head she went to sit by a window that looked out onto a world that she knew very little about.

At one time she would have been the one searching the cities for things to do, and share. But that kind of carefree spirit had taken a hike once she learned Mon Loup was back. The Wolf what was he up to this time? What was he searching for? How long before she found herself staring at him?

She hoped it would be a while, a long while. A heavy sigh told anyone near she was deep in thought.

All except one little droid who was offering her another drink, the chimes and chirps coupled with his determination made Rekha give in, "ok, so what is this?"

"ooo brrrr chirp"

"You don't say, have you tried it?"

"!!!!####"

Rekha laughed, "I see so you want me to be the tester." She lifted the glass looking at it "I don't know." Her green eyes locked onto the droid. He stood about 3 feet tall, completely round very R2D2 looking but R2 was an astromech, this was..well a waiter. He was also painted in shades of blue, and green. He was kind of cute for a droid. He had personality that even other species lacked.

She sipped the drink, "Not bad cupcake, so what's your designation?"

She had time to kill why not talk to the droid.

Bryce looked over to one of his Deadly Dozen who had been in the back. With a simple nod she slipped behind the stage out of the newly entered thugs view. Felicity slipped from view and opened a secure channel to all judges and members of the underground.

[member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"] | [member="Jorus Merrill"] | [member="Chloe Blake"] | [member="Dax Fyre"] | [member="Ijaat Mereel"] | [member="Tilzi"]

"To anyone who is reading this, this is Snap Dragon. We have hostiles at the show, I repeat hostiles at the show. I have spotted 4 to 5 gunmen, all heavily armed and armored. They have noted that he area is begin targeted by two snipers and an unknown vessel some 50 meters off the coast. We need assistance neutralizing these assets, I think Joza, Bryce and the others can handle the target at the event directly but they can't act with these unknown threats targeting the innocent guests. Please any assistance you can provide is crucial"

As Felicity sent out the alarm Bryce stepped forward still wearing his black leather pants and not much else.

"Seriously, Dewback-bag you said you name was right? You come here, a freaking paradise world to rob an event to help orphans, refuges and the less fortunate. Come here with your bad-ass armor and snipers and scary ship, oooh. Do you know what this screams to me? Over compensation, my guess is you need to carry those big guns because the one your momma gave you us barely a scout blaster right? You mentioned fun, do you know what fun is, me beating your head in like a hutt ball then taking my thumbs, pressing them into your eye sockets an feeling your eyeballs pop like two grapes. So what do you say big boy, you and me, bare knuckle style!"

Bryce was lit by this point, till now everything had been fun and money had been pouring in for [member="Joza Perl"] and her heartbeat house. Now this prick was going to ruin it, this little poodoo was going to take food and shelter from those suffering. Bryce's blood was boiling but his words were not just rage, rather they were an attempt to turn all eyes to him so Felicity could make her call and the others now not in direct view could flee to safety. He only hoped he could buy time till help arrived.

[member="Chalim Vern"]

Chalim shook his head, "[member="Bryce Bantam"], Bryci, bryci, bryci, why would I give a damn about a few refugees who lost their homes, at least they know their planet is still there, the amazing mountains, they can go back eventually. WHAT ABOUT ME! Who was there when Corellia was destroyed, when my family and friends were killed while I was in a club drunk halfway across the galaxy!" He shook his head a bit to clear his mind. He listened to his transmitter for a minute and smiled, "I see, Bryci, please call off your goons before I have this whole place blown up, and if you think I'll die as well," he calmly said as he pulled out a bulkward shield, "I'll be just fine in my little bubble, also, Arridrrl, how much do we have?"
"AAARRRLLL!"
"WOW! Thirty million already, but come on, there's like a hundred and fifty of you, let's get paying or I'll start shooting!"

[member="Chalim Vern"] [member="Bryce Bantam"]

Feth, but this club was warm, and Mara's coat wasn't helping at all. She snugged the clasps anyway as she slipped between the physical forms and mental emanations of the frightened and the furious. She kept her hands empty.

"Let me try," she murmured in Bryce's ear as she sidled past him. His tension was infectious, but she breathed it out and kept on with her unhurried walk toward the stage. A single fluid, subtle motion put her up on that stage with the gunman.

"I'm richer than everyone on this planet put together," she said quietly, doing her level best to get a read on him with the Zeltron empathy she'd inherited. She let out just a hint of calming pheromones, not remotely enough to get noticed or really bend a mind, but maybe enough to get him to listen. "I'm Mara Merrill; you might have traveled on the super-hyperlane named after me. Give me a number. What'll it cost to leave them all alone?"

Pathfinder of the Gate Clans
This is what Loto lived for, the hunt. He had gotten Felicity's message and was already looking to help. From where the event was he knew their would only be a few places snipers could hide and he was closing in on one. Ax in hand he moved like a panther toward location he suspected one would be positioned. Slowly he crept up a steep rocky embankment till he was over his prey. The sniper concentrating on those at the event was to preoccupied to hear the warrior of the gate as he moved just above him. With one fell motion he jump down on the sniper and sunk his ax deep into his victims back. The sniper tired to scream but he couldn't as the ax blow had lacerated his lung. As the poor soul gurgled for air their lungs filling with their own blood, Loto with a madman's furry he pulled his ax from the sniper and repeatedly stuck them again and again and again will his whole body was covered in his victims blood. As the butchered corps lay in pieces Loto picked up the snipers rifle, laid down, and began using the scope to search the remaining terrain the other sniper. Finding them some sixty meters away he switched the weapon to auto fire and began to spray the area the sniper lay with blaster bolts. He missed his target as he was a blade hunter not a marksman. But still Loto had caused the sniper to duck for cover and no longer be able to target the stage area.

Grabbing the comm from the dead, decimated body of first sniper he shouted into it.

"Come on Bortha, stick your head up so I can blow it off. Haha!..."

From the stage area they probably did not here the first sniper's death but now are surely seeing and hearing the exchanging of fire from the cliffs. Wanting to signal his progress to his allied grabbed his own comm and signaled to Felicity.

"Tell chief I got the snipers, Hunting is fun! Haha!"

[member="Chalim Vern"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The communicator in Dax's pocket beeped quietly as he fished the thing out of his pocket. HIs eyes widened as he read then furrowed into an angry stare. "Blast it...I'll be right back!" he said to [member="Cear'bhaill"] as he turned and began to run in the direction of the competition. It wasn't long before Dax spotted [member="Bryce Bantam"]'s shock of ginger hair in the crowd, standing out among the rest. The Rogue Master made a beeline towards the man, spotting two others with him. Approaching he watched the other two carefully, not knowing either, although there was clear tension between them.

"What's going on Bryce?"

[member="Bryce Bantam"], [member="Chalim Vern"], [member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"]

TC-91

The BFG (Until Angered)
Objective 2: Rallying Security

A male beauty pageant is the last place where a robbery would be expected. Despite the fact that a good amount of Force-users were within the stadium, they were all too focused on the show to notice any impending trouble. The majority of the small number of guards that were keeping watch were killed within minutes of the bandits entrance. The few remaining were all scattered and too disoriented to do anything about the threat.

As much as Nawago wished to rush onto the stage to start swinging and clawing at the bandits, even he realized how dangerous and stupid that would be for all of the panicking watchers and himself. Trying to act casual was troubling for someone that was three meters tall, but he slowly took out his holocomm, giving the illusion that he was transferring the requested funds.

Prior to the show, Nawago received the link to the room in which the members of security could communicate with each other, in which something like this were to happen. At this point, it was hard to pinpoint the exact number of guards with all of them that were in hiding. He hoped that at least a few of the survivors would answer the call.

"This is Nawago from the Outer Rim Coalition reaching out to all able-bodied security. No matter what happens, blaster bolts will start flying at one point. When that happens, we are going to need security at every entrance to guide out civilians and box those bandits in if they start running. Assuming those snipers focused on having a clear shot on the inner stadium, they won't have a sight on any of the entrances. There's always the chance I'm wrong, but it's worth it. I'll head towards the upper crowd near the stage and attempt to draw more attention such as a few others." Nawago stopped speaking, awaiting any few security that heard the call. When he thought that it was a lost cause, a gruff voice came through the communicator.

"A group of around twenty are with me. Nothin's getting through once we've settled in each exit." Nawago smiled upon hearing the news, and knew that they could've brought the crew of bandits to justice. Once again entering the inner stadium, he made his way up to the front of the stage along with his fellow members of the ORC. With the sounds of it, things weren't going so smooth.

[member="Chalim Vern"] | [member="Dax Fyre"] | [member="Bryce Bantam"] | [member="Joza Perl"] | [member="Loto Afu"]

Chalim looked at [member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"] and smiled, "well hello there pretty little lady, of course I've gone through your hyperspace lane, it's one smooth ride, I could take for a better one," as she held her hands out he took one, placing a small charge on it witch stuck to her hand. He immediately pressed a button on his com link which he held there. "I just placed a detonator on your hand, it's on a dead man's switch, tamper with it, or kill me, and it'll blow you up. Once the two get out of range however, it'll disable, and everyone will be fine."
Sala contacted him on the com link, guy just took out the decoy, should I take him out?"
"No hun, go bring in the speeder, we're going to need to make a quick exit," Chalim replied, "Oes, prep the charges and get ready for Sala to pick you up, we're leaving."
[member="Nawago"] [member="Dax Fyre"] [member="Loto Afu"] [member="Bryce Bantam"]

[member="Nawago"] [member="Loto Afu"]

The Club....

Ellie wasn't there when it kicked off. She'd been late on account of settling a shipment she was delivering. fur business on Exocron was good, and she was importing Wolf Pelts to Elysia as a mean of making a little start up capital. After she'd sold fifteen bundles of the stuff, she'd headed down to the arena, where all hell was breaking loose.

When she got closer she could hear the comms chattering in her ear and listened carefully. Some kind of attack was on going, something about snipers on the roof. There was a mad dash for the exits, and the crowd was headed up towards the exits. Ellie wasn't concerned about these exits, she was more interested in the marksmen.

Snipers
Snipers 'll make short work of anyone coming out. Well anyone important.

She brushed back a braid of her dirty brown hair and drew a tommahawk from her belt. Her right hand reached back and unsheathed her combat knife. The knife came up and clamped into her teeth. Ellie wasn't force sensitive in the way she could move mountains, but she had enough prowess to find a path just about anywhere.

I need a vantage point

She got a running start and leaped through the air, grabbing ahold of trash tube that ran vertically from the top of a tall domed building. The metal was a bit rusted, and the bolts gave her easy handholds. Inch by inch she scurried up until she was on top of the dome, and glanced around.
Where are you....

Jorus Merrill said:
He turned -- Chloe Blake was already getting things going in the hydrospanner department. "Don't put yourself out, Chloe. I'll get Darr and the boys down here and patch it up. And if you're dead set on it, well, they can give you a hand."
"Ain't no worry." Chloe assured [member="Jorus Merrill"], giving a warm smile and a small wave of her hand. This was just how she did things; it wasn't not waste of time or money. Not for the Corellian Warden. It had been a long while since she managed to spend some time with him. While he didn't wore a familiar face, there was a cord in there Chloe knew.

Chloe figured that Jorus still had some business to deal with [member="Agenor Dyre"] and [member="Ijaat Mereel"]. For now, Chloe planned on going back to the Aurora, perhaps getting a few of her tools for whatever may need fixing. There was still plenty of time to talk later on and catch up.

Post #3

“What the—“ Chalim’s entrance was unexpected to say the least. Most members of the Outer Rim were far from rich, and the beauty pageant was a little slapdash way to raise money for the displaced people of the galaxy. So this was a bit of an odd target, given the Coalition’s penchant for administering quick and bloody justice. Tapping the comm in her ear, she heard Felicity’s broadcast and quietly sent one to her own girls in muted Huttese. They were sniper and infiltrators, and could handle this sort of thing even if it was their day off.

“He’s got snipers on Bryce and I. Find them, and take them out. If you can, two of you get to his ship. It’s apparently off of the coast 50 meters away…according to him. Back off if it’s too dangerous.”

A handful of nimble Zeltrons in photo-optic HH Sniper Armor would blend in to the cliff face, quickly detecting their targets with the intention of putting them to a swift end while a pair felt the area out for his ship.

[member="Bryce Bantam"] seemed keen to take [member="Chalim Vern"] on, and [member="Mara"] D’Lessio Merrill stepped in to try and smooth over the situation. Joza would have to thank her later, regardless of the outcome but then…the guy seemed to be keen on leaving?

“Who the hell is in charge of security?”

[member="Dax Fyre"] entered the scene, and her focus firmed up on Chalim and moved in closer to the group. “I’m not sure who you are, but trying to rob a charity event is pretty low. I’m guessing you’re not skilled enough to break into some high society event where the people there can actually afford to lose some credits?” Most of the attendees were members of the ORC and their friends who were notably not…rich. Aside from a few outliers. But there were no champagne fountains or ice sculptures.

Objective 1:? Try to diffuse the situation and then show off mad skills

He was backstage once all the commotion started, still clad in his baggy black pants, suspenders, and one nice, really nice fire-crewmen helmet. Instantly, one person came to mind when the poodoo kinda hit the fan; find her and make sure she's okay. Now pushing his way through the crowds, he didn't really know what to expect, as he really didn't know what to do, or what exactly was happening.

Still he had one straight shot plan of action, and he intended to carry it out. slipping out into the actual crowd, he let his senses guide him, her signature getting closer and closer. He finally found her through the midst of all the chaos, placing a reassuring hand over hers, pulling her closer. "Heya hun, I'm here to save the day... and see if anyone else needs assistance. But you're at the top of my list."

[member="Joza Perl"], [member="Chalim Vern"], [member="Nawago"], [member="Dax Fyre"], [member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"]

[member="Chloe Blake"] [member="Ijaat Mereel"] [member="Agenor Dyre"]

Jorus might have protested, but his comm was ringing off the hook, and when he started listening he got even less inclined to pay attention to the here and now. A couple quick, quiet words with the voice on the other side, and he pocketed the comm again.

"Captain," he said to Dyre, "forget the salvage. How'd you like to settle up right now? Some fether's got a fifty-metre assault ship parked outside a big charity event a few dozen klicks from here. There's a mess going down inside, friends of mine have it covered, but that ship needs taking down. The Hive's got a dozen jobs going on right now; there's no chance I can get her off the ground and solve the problem anywhere near fast enough. But your boat's got guts and isn't neck-deep in working mechanics at the moment.

"Just so I'm being clear, all I'm asking you to do is kill that ship. Salvage it if you feel the need, just kill it dead as fast as possible. Do it before it fires a shot and I'll give your boat some tweaks you will really like. You in?"

"Kark this," Bryce said under his breath, clearly this slime bag was meaning to hurt folks no matter what. All he was waiting for was an opening and when Felicity came out from hiding and announce to [member="Joza Perl"], and Bryce, snipers have need neutralized he went for it.

Taking Mara by the wrist he said "Sorry for this..."

With the speed of one in full force rage he lifted her arm, the one with the detonator stuck to it, and slapped the robber right in the face with his own sticky bomb. As the adhesive took of hold of Chalim's face, Bryce circled to [member="Chalim Vern"] 's back and drew a small Shoto Lightsaber from force knows where in his skin tight leather pants, placed it emitter first Chalim's neck, bryce's thumb hovering over the activation rune.

"Take your finger off that dead man switch and [member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"] my lose an arm but your losing your hold karking head fether. Kinda tough to spend all that money from the grave poodoo for brains. So how about we make a new deal, one that will allow you to keep drawing a breath you waist of flesh..."

What they had here was a Tatooine stand-off. Most criminals were looking for easy money but this had turned into anything but. As Bryce grabbed Chamlim's neck with his free hand he ordered him in a slow controlled cadence.

"Tell your men to back the feth away from those charges and drop their weapons. Ms Merrill may look like just another beautiful zillionaire. But I promase you she is a force master of rare talent. You're lucky I just acted first, what she has planned for you I'm sure will be much worse. D-bag..."

Bryce also knew he had back up here, as [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], [member="Dax Fyre"], and [member="Nawago"] were close by. If the other criminals didn't stand down he was sure they would know what to do.

"Say no more." Were Agenor's words as he turned to his crew that had just arrived and were ready to question what the hell was going on. "You heard the man, boys and girls. In the ship, now. Kan, arm us up immediately. I don't care what the local government's got to say about it. If we gotta ditch after, we will."

"Did you just end up owing someone a favor again, Cap'n ?" Hay, their sensor specialist, sighed as she dragged herself to the ship's airlock.

"Move it, move it! Ey, you two, yeah you!" The captain turned to the two customs inspectors as he was entering the airlock. "We're leaving, just a heads up." Dyre then directed his next words to [member="Jorus Merrill"]. "See ya soon!" He tapped his temple as a goodbye.

The engines came to life and this time the intern was careful not to crash into anything. The Argo adjusted its direction and accelerated towards the location of the intended target.

Upon the detection of the armed assault ship a few clicks from the docks, the Argo would lock upon the ship and fire away a homing proton torpedo at the enemy.

[member="Chalim Vern"]​

[member="Bryce Bantam"] [member="Chalim Vern"]

Well this was a predicament and no mistake. The criminal had gotten the drop on her, snared her with a sticky explosive on her right palm. Now thanks to Bryce, said explosive and said palm were stuck to the criminal.

Pragmatically as she could manage under the circumstances, she began weaving a Force shield between her and Chalim. Her arm protruded through, about halfway between elbow and wrist. If the little explosive detonated, she might lose a good portion of her hand, but the shield might last long enough to save her life.

Before, of course, absolutely crippling agony compromised her connection to the Force. She wasn't looking forward to that part.

For the moment, she just stood there with her hand against the criminal's cheek. She didn't say a word.

"Well well well, WELL," Chalim said, hoping that Sala heard him on the coms, knowing that they were going to need a speedy extraction, "we have ourselves a predicament. But come on Bryci, we both know you won't do it, you won't let [member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"], get hurt, the best thing you have to do here is let me go, walk out, and no one else dies here, else I have my ship start firing."
Chalim waited for a repose but right before he could answer Sala came on the coms, "Go," That was it, but in the split second after, everything happened. The back area of the stage exploded, nothing to kill people, it would have been to hard for Oes to get that close without getting noticed, and the Celestial started blasting the stage around the trio, finally uncloaking. At the same time Sala and Oes came around the corner in the speeder, to pick up Arridrrl and Chalim. He bent over to get out of the way of the shoto and kicked behind him, knocking [member="Bryce Bantam"] back a bit. With Mara still attached to his head he rammed her, half pushing half caring her to the speeder, "Sorry hon, your coming with me," he told her." As he reached the end of the stage he jumped falling into the back with Arridrrl following right behind him.
They speeded off to The ship as it reved it's engines and the cargo bay opened for them to fly right into.
"Sorry friends," he yelled beck to those still in the pageant, "Maybe another day!"
A they landed in the cargo bay of the Celestial Ooda shut the bay and ran over to the group, "Is that a sticky bomb?"
"Yes."
"On your face?"
"Yes."
"And she is?"
Other Two Members of the Celestial:
Fate
Charal Killdarn

[member="Chalim Vern"]

OOC/ Just so you know, forcing other people's characters to do stuff, get hit, etc., isn't kosher; same goes for doing a ton of stuff without giving people the opportunity to respond. I'm going to roll with it, though.

IC/ Confined space. No Forcers. Showtime.

Mara's birth mother had given her precious little, but two particular gifts kept coming in handy. Mara began flooding the light freighter's hangar with Zeltron pheromones: invisible, lacking a scent, but freakishly strong. In ancient times, the Empire had tried and failed to invade Zeltros. Their finest troops had found themselves pacified, excited, calmed, defanged, and -- let's face it -- horny.

Simultaneously, Mara stretched out with the Force. She'd lost focus on her shield during the rapid evacuation; now she put that power and concentration into enhancing the natural empathic influence that she'd inherited from her alien mother. Expertly, she tweaked their joviality, amped up their relief, and calmed their nerves. So far as Masters of the Force went, she wasn't much, but not many could match her for empathic strength.

"Me?" she said. "I'm the woman who's going to make all of you into millionaires." She meant it, too. Simplest, safest way out of this would be to throw a couple million at them, wait for them to figure they could get more, and then give them what they asked for.

That was the plan, anyway, right up until a proton torpedo exploded very, very close by.

OOC/ This next post is total power gaming to undo what you did Chalim, if you want to write with us you need to be cool and let everyone play. Please do not write a response to this unless you plan being a collaborative writer and not try to take over the thread and make it all about you.

IC/ Confined space. she didn't know about me....

Unbeknownst to [member="Chalim Vern"] or [member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"], as Chalim's speeder was about to take off Bryce had used his force enhanced speed to run underneath the multi-person speeder and had stowed away all the way back to the Celestial. The combination of Mara's skills with mental gymnastics and the recent impact of the torpedo it had given Bryce the time he needed to get the jump on the Chalim's crew and act.

Rolling from beneath the speeder Bryce grabbed a bottle of acidic engine de-greaser before spinning to his feet. Finding the nearest target a rather large, light haired wookiee who was called Arridrrl, he forced kicked him in he fuzz nether parts splitting the uprights and treating his fur covered boys like they were a pair of hair covered hackisacks that had severely wronged him.

With that the poor wookiee let out a howl two octaves to high to be normal as he fell to the ground in a heap his body curled into a fetal position and Bryce grabbed the data slate that he had been using to track the stolen money. With all eyes now on their fallen ship mate Bryce ran over and smashed the bottle of degreaser into Chalim face. As the bottle broke it covered both Chalims face and Mara's hand with the nasty stinging acid that made quick work of the stick on the sticky bomb. As the detonator fell to the floor Bryce had already taken Mara by the hand an in a hail of gun fire the two ran to the nearest escape pod. In one motion they both piled in and ejected out.

With a hiss and a bang the door closed and the small pod ejected out and began to fall to the beach below. Landing only a few meters away from the now broken and burning stage, Bryce just shook is head at the beautiful Mara and asked.

"So seriously, what the feth was that?"

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

"A very close call. I'm not one to really believe in the will of the Force, but that was too whirlwind fast to be anything but. Nice work."

Heart and legs shaking, Mara climbed out of the escape pod. The gang had blown a breach in the wall of the nearby dance house. Through the gap came the scents and sounds of the charity event she'd just left. She warded her eyes against neon and bright moonlight and watched starships chase each other through the sky. Outer Rim Coalition forces, local patrols, and Undergrounders: all of them appears to be making sure no hostile ship breached the area.

With a sigh, Mara climbed through the wall and back into the fundraiser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom