Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show Us Your Guns, Boys! | ORC Dominion of Elysian

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
P-3
DvP-11
[member="Kimiko"] ₪ [member="Loto Afu"] ₪ [member="Stardust Raxis"]

Lilith was watching the trackers movements in sensors while her sisters eyes where fixed to the window gawking down at the planet. Flying ships was still new to them let alone the unique look of different worlds. It could be compared to a fingerprint. Everyones is different and so is every world they see. "Okay sis they are on their way up now." "Alright!" She said enthusiastically. "Prime the hyper drive ready. We stay close to them in hyperspace we can leap out when they do. Just hope they don't catch on." "You worry to much. Relax and have fun Lilith." "You mean the 'fun' you always drag us into." "Yes but you know I can't always lead the way." "Wha.. You know what doesn't matter."

They were patiently waiting for the stip to achive orbit. Well Lilith was lily had looked as she was daydreaming again. Although even doing that she could still speak. "You okay lily?" Her head turned away from the console to look at her sister still and not moving. Her eyes wide open staring at one spot too. "Lilyyyyy, helloooooo. Anyone there?" But no response. "Huh quiet at last. Suits me just fine."

All the while lily was locked in trance. Her mind wasn't on the ship but what lied ahead. She could see the woman they where flowing as clear as day. People bowed to her looking majestic, confused and unsettled as she walked. Lily was following from behind till someone caught her. The dream or vision switched to where she was been thrown off the ledge of some where. "Ahhhhhhhhh!" She shrieked falling out her seat. "Woahh that was trippy. I swear I was somewhere else right now."

"Dreaming again sis?" "It felt real. So real but everything was queit." "So was in here before you started screaming." "Lilith I'm been serious now. That dream creeped me out. Big time." "It was just a dream lily so don't think about it. Anyway they are about to jump so back in your seat." Lily got back into her seat and hands onto the console now adding a direct path to an unmarked location. "What you doing now?" "I think this is the location they are going to." Lily didn't give her sister a chance to protest as she pushed for hyperspace before the other ship.

“It was made by a dear friend of mine after losing my original limb in battle.” She spoke as if they were talking about the weather, unperturbed by the memory of having a Sith’s lackey take her dominant hand. It had been nearly a decade, and while she was not fond of the recollection it only caused her a dull ache at best, moreso out of her own inexperience than anything.

This [member="Nawago"] certainly was an interesting character, given that it’s not everyday you meet a cybernetic Wampa who could talk! “In any event, I’m glad that you’ve found your place with us, Nawago. I’m sure we could make use of your strength!” Muscle could always be put to good use, and Nawago seemed like a nice enough fellow. A beep at her datapad interrupted their conversation. “Oh, excuse me for a moment.” Cradling it in one arm, she tapped and swiped with her opposite hand. “Looks like the results of the pageant are in.” She paused, looking the Wampa up and down. “It’s too bad that you didn’t enter. You should next year!” Heartbeat always loved variety.

Stepping out onto the stage after the bidding had ended and the contestants thoroughly sold, Joza prepared for the announcement. “Ladies and gentleman, may I present our very first Mr. Heartbeat…[member="Bryce Bantam"]!” Motioning for Bryce to come out on stage, he’d be accompanied by a pair of Zeltron women who would place the official “Mr. Heartbeat” sash over his shoulder. One would then hand him a bouquet of flowers, and the other would place a cheap plastoid crown atop his head.

X <-- I promised myself I wouldn't cry....

Bryce was still in mid sale when the announcement was made. For once in a long while the energetic ginger was speechless. He won!.. wait I won? He may have talked a good game with Nate but in reality he didn't think he had a shot as bring home the prize. But here he was, a white and red sash around his shoulder and a bunch of roses in his had.

As the award music began to play he stepped out onto the broken stage and walking over burnt wood and missing planks. As the warm breeze began to blow, the wind tussled his red locks and he brushed them away from his face. Raising his arm he waved to all those still upright and not needing medical attention. As the crowd of huttball moms cheered the young man on as he walked his skin tight leather down the runway.

It was all to much for him, as he fought back the tears he smiled back at [member="Joza Perl"] and nodded to her with gleeful pride.

While the beef cake pageant got back on track, Elpsis had been tending to some of the wounded. Those who were not already being cared for by medics, at any rate. Regardless, she was busy in the indeterminate span of time that had passed since this writer last posted. By the time [member="Bryce Bantam"] could rejoice about being crowned Mr Heartbeat by attractive, comely Zeltrons, she was midly tired.

Fortunately, there were not that many people who'd been sprayed with shrapnel or projectiles. So while the award music played, the crowd cheered and so on and so forth, the empath adjourned, vacating the premise. A Zeltron girl, impressed by her, ahem, noble spirit, might have followed her to her tramp freighter. Undoubtedly Elpsis would teach her all about her faith in the white wolf. Verily.

Pathfinder of the Gate Clans
It has been a hard path indeed for Loto to lead them on, days at sublight between jumps. Radiation throwing off all of Lady Kimiko's ships sensors. This path did not want to be found. It hid between nebula and space anomonly but he had trusted in the vision Kimiko had given him. Listened to the spirits as the whispered into his mind the secrets he needed to heed. Before him was a system that few aside from those born there had seem before. A beautiful yellow star at it's heart as alive and vibrant as any he had ever seem.

The star seemed to sing to him now, a warm welcoming some as its' life giving life reached out to him like the arms of a mother welcoming guests into her home. He had done it, he had led her home.

"Lady Kimiko, the mother of light calls you home, we will be entering orbit in an hour or so."

[member="Kimiko"]

Joza returned [member="Bryce Bantam"]’s smile, finding herself wiping a tear of pride away. It wasn’t every day that you were absolutely confident in making a choice, but there was no doubt in her mind that Bryce would make the perfect Mr. Heartbeat from the way he worked both the crowd and the stage. Next would come the added responsibility of being Mr. Heartbeat, including appearing in holo-commercials supporting her new male hair care and cosmetic line.

Was Bryce a summer or a winter? She’d have to figure out his skin undertones later too, so that he’d look fresh for the cameras. There was nothing worse than picking out the wrong foundation for someone and having them look like a sickly, splotchy mess in front of the galaxy! Oh no, Bryce would take on all that there was to being Mr. Hearbeat.

Er, whatever that was.

Still moved, the Zeltron blew her friend a kiss from the side of the stage, wincing slightly when a piece of a burning rafter fell from the top of the stage and landed right next to Bryce.

Bryce jumped in surprise as the rafter piece fell, so much so that he slipped of stage and fell into the arms of the a big white fur covered giant of a guy. Now one would not expect a force master to be startled so but it happened, in all the commotion it happened. Blushing with with embarrassment he looked up at the fur covered galoot and said.

"Hey buddy, mind giving me a hand back on stage. Still got this walk and all to finish."

[member="Nawago"]

TC-91

The BFG (Until Angered)

Nawago believed that nothing really scared him anymore, although that was proven wrong when [member="Bryce Bantam"] practically fell on top of him. If he was a second later in reacting, both of them would have been on the ground. Once the initial shock was gone, he placed Bryce back on his feet. The pageant wasn't exactly the safest place to be at that point. The burning piece of rafter that almost crashed right on top of someone's head was a good example of that. Still, everything was all worked on to that point so it couldn't have gotten much worse at that point.

Upon being asked for a hand, Nawago responded with "I'd be glad to assist." He wasn't really sure as to what he would specifically be helping out with, but he was glad to be put to use. Throughout the past robbery attempt, he simply stood there and looked intimidating while he could have been doing more. Although helping out on stage wasn't the same level as stopping a threat, it was a start.

As days went, this one had been pretty straightforward. Hadn't felt like it at the time, but all in all, could have gone down far worse. Now Mara was safe, the situation was managed, serious money had gone to charity, he'd reconnected with Chloe, and the Wretched Hive had done a brisk business modding speeders and ships for House Thul courtiers. No permanent harm done, mining gear or no mining gear, and quite a bit of good.

Jorus headed back inside the Hive, passing nobles' chrome speeders. If Mara was coming, and Alna was flying in from her consult job on the other side of the planet, he could probably heat up some Karkan ribenes.

That had been entirely too close. She'd had part of the situation under control, but part wasn't all. If things had gone wrong, she might have wound up adding Elysian to Lameredd and Ilum and Ord Mantell and Donanyd: her list of places where Bad Things had happened. Her scars itched just thinking about it.

But no, today wouldn't add to the load. Today had turned out far better than she'd dared to hope. A couple of people had died, but the death toll could have been so much worse. She made a mental note to thank all those involved. The Underground, the Coalition, had really come together today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom