Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dev Shadows of Atrisia

Development on Factory, Codex, etc. roleplay.
"Yeah, I have seen some of the advances you did and the updates... with the new material able to shift and be programmed it... well it makes it much easier to improve which goes a long way for us. Those updates saved our lives a few times when we would get the alerts with some of our equipment that it had gotten a massive update and was completed matter wise." Junko looked at Ahri and nodded, the newest improvements that they were able to do were well.. the newest and they could beef up things more and more... well their interfaces allowed for them and with more improvements to the internal AI's well it allowed Atrisians to upgrade and augment everything else around them.

"THat is one of the benefits as we advance technologies.. the other is that we are doing this.. making it so everyone has the luxury... as well as the responsibility... lavish lifestyles are through hardwork and maintained through dedicated efforts. The food, medicine and people are all a part of it.. but you help with that and recovering older technologies is important if we are able to reverse engineer some of the older civilizations tech... we are still looking at some of the gree artifacts and kwa you recovered to be able to improve our intersystem travel... if we can make dedicated and mini hypergates to lower the risk.. we could have huge benefits."

Ahri was looking at her and had a wider grin. "Mini hypergates would benefit greatly for cutting out the travel as needed as would any number of different hthings. I know we have naval forces branching out and monitoring the hyperspace routes within the Commonwealth itself. Trade between the worlds has been on the rise to the point where we were able to see billions of containers being sent out and sold at one of the ports. To worrlds outside of the Commonwealth and at a premium... the abundance is getting to be more then we might be able to handle... maybe or just means relief efforts as well as general sales and trade with outsiders has become larger."

Junko loked at her and she knew... she had seen some of the numbers of credits they were getting out sheer amounts of resources... for planets that couldn't buy they traded and traded large amounts even though Atrisia drastically undersold everything to be the most competitive... so they would buy from them rather then having it sit there in a warehouse and never be touched. "It has been something to see. I know they are working to expand more and more of it as we have been having an influx of credits... it benefits everyone since all people contribute and we have even more coming in from some of our agricultural colonies.. with the new cloning technologies we have more then quadrupled our yields by several factors."

Ahri looked impressed. "I can see that... the farming is one thing.. the cloning tech for fisheries and aviaries or livestock in general as well... It has increased the amount of everything able to be produced and repopulated so sustainability can always be maintained." JUnko agreed, their cloning tech was getting up there and the advances of the junjita along with farming developed their ability to feed trillions easily. More so they were expansive and smaller then most saw which allowed multiple to be used at a time and developed. One farm could have over a dozen of each and have the output of an entire city working on it.

Ahri though had been out there where they were setting them up and on some of the moons, some of the worlds that were being terraformed as exclusively for just that.. they were able to do tens of thousands of units. Junko knew one of the Atrisian harvest moons yielded agriculturally wise daily enough for over a dozen of their massive cargo vessels. Which went to feed entire systems not just a planet.... and their fabricators were improving just as much. THey were even on the ship based ones which could duplicate and fabricate the pallets of cargo since it was food over living creatures so they could further increase the yields of food.

"You have worked to bring advancement and progress princess, to rebuild and do much much more. Most of the other worlds outside of the Commonwealth have been made to struggle it seems. the Commonwealth even among the Alliance worlds is special and able to be vastly improved compared to ll of them. I know you have been developing a lot more as well. Hell the contrast in just simple things has been night and day when I leave Commonwealth space.. they prefer interests in the self and only a handful of worlds seem to be getting the benefits of funding while other struggle and struggle to feed themselves in the wake of wars."

Junko nodded. "THe constant wars, the newest against the mandalorians is what there will be... we wanted to survive, we wanted to adapt and thrive. So it pushed the advancement of technologies as opposed to businesses... which they had and since Atrisia or herself was not seen as special or favorable it allowed them to develop their technologies in peace to become more advanced. The few places that they sold or traded technologies mostly doing it on paper as opposed to actually using what they had. She knew Sasori's was much the same in those cases as next to none in the galaxy could match the level of technology they presented.

Ahri nodded as the day went on and talking topics with Junko was well one of the best.. the pair could do that for days or even years as they had. Junko was looking at a few other things they had roaming around here with them. Some of the animals were there in the garden and Xifang was there by the pair. He didn't roar but he made sure everything knew to stay away from the pair of them... his eyes narrowing while Ahri looked over the statues. "Still at it aren't you... these ones are new and beautiful. If I didn't know better in some cases I might be jealous... that you had all of them here but most go back home afterwards. The beauty of a sculpture garden.

"Well I try to explain it and most seem to understand.... having a statue made of yourself here in my gardens is meant to be an honor but it is more to remember them by. Not all diplomats and visitors will understand that I rarely travel off world unless it is needed." She said it with a smile and walking among the various statues though she was able to see some of the beauty as the smaller droids maintained the looks of them. Polishing the marble and cleaning it so vines and flowers didn't grow over it. Junko stretched though when she was overlooking more parts. "That path leads up towards the hot springs that they are making and the branch goes down to the lagoon."

Ahri took it all ini and she looked at the paths. "Hmm a lagoon and hotspring... you are ambitious... I am guessing you have some of the other areas of the garden." Junko gave a nod. "Yes, it wraps around and there is the hanger as well as a private area of the garden outside of my bedchamber. More secluded and able to be protected in the event of an attack. There are guard postings and areas where we have full coverage for monitoring and observational security with crossfire." Junko was pointing it out as she gave a beautiful section. "All meant to be protective but this island is as much a palace as anything so have to make it harder to get into."

Ahri and her were walking now as she could see Nari following and above. WIth other guards were good at being there without being seen. THeir armor made to shift and blend in with the garden itself. As well as the drones that flew around preforming various tasks but were always able to be there and observe. She was also seeing more of the attenting workers... they were not servants but they were... but they worked willingly and this was what they wanted to do as opposed to being forced into it... they were in lavish gowns of jade colored beauty with hairpins and make up all to look the part of Junko court. Su and Sayuri would look fairly similar as well.

THey kept walking and getting to see all of the garden was an important aspect... entertaining in many of the cases for what they had to do when the jedi princess herself got to check some parts out... namely as she was standing there with Ahri who was checking on the southern end gates. LEadng from the palace to the town itself and the canyon they were in narrowed enough that the gates were the only way through and the large guard station above pretty much wrapped around most directions for it... making it hard to get in as the other side was hanger and then all of the palace. So the chokepoint was developed for invading forces to charge up which they would then be able to take out.

THe gates themselves were metal and their jade wood.. with inlaid murals of crystal and pearls. Beautiful but highly protective as it was layered to be strong against attacks. The sides of the gate able to deploy on either side as needed autoturrets and have windows that the guards can pop their weapons out of and fire into threats. It allowed them the best advantage as the one way shielding would protect them while letting their shots go through as well as the benefit they were going for.. namely that they were improving a lot of it as well so the shielding strengthened by several factors energy shots going through or in the case of their shots added additional acceleration to the energy wrapped slugs.

They were heading through and out the palace gates... the town wasn't a massive city.. it was just a town built into the canyon and tiered in a way that they would be able to have several layers of houses. Which she and Junko could see... the pathways being lined with first guard houses... stations for officials and those close but it thinned out and the layer below opened into the town itself. Waterways in the center carving it with bridges and the course for the raceway as speeders were going through in a circuit. The trees lining the pathway around full of various fruits and small droids keeping it clean. THe sounds of people enjoying their lives.

Ahri knew the path and she eventually led the way down and winding to the detached palace... there was a pathway from the main palace but walking there was beautiful as it went through the watergardens. The pink-white stone semi submerged in the water channeling the fallen fruit into large collection basins. THe gilded statues of gods and more beautiful men and women were around the garden. The pathways all twisting and curving around.. the coolness of the water was there as Ahri found a lounging area with Junko smiling. "If this was the goal we could have taken the pathway here.. the detached palace is yours if you need it of course."

Ahri looked at her and offered a wider grin. "I could but there is so much more to it princess. Since I do have to recover as much as I don't like to admit it... I need a good place and can't be distracting myself or you.. so this is mostly a better choice." She went to one of the lounges. "Besides... being here Su and Sayuri don't get overwhelmed with all of the handmaidens.. they are sweet but they are also very very young in terms of understanding... plus I can keep them away from that Mandalorian you have... she flirts with anything that has a cup size and is remotely female from what I have seen and they might not understand it is her way."

Junko looked at her and around at the palace. "Well, Ahri... I suppose that could be done if you want. There is more than enough space for all three of you at the palace... my handmaidens are welcoming enough and Barca is a lot of things... most of them all true but she isn't so bad... it is quite refreshing at times. You know exactly what it is that she wants... she doesn't play the angles like some others to try and get trade negotiations or try to manipulate for more power. She just wants to enjoy women.. and the many flavors of them throughout the galaxy or at least that are brought here to Atrisia..."

Junko offered a nod. Barca was many things but she was blunt and honest about what she wanted... which was a benefit and in a way Junko loved it. She preferred all of her handmaidens, to be honest and they were... with her... with each other, she knew a few secrets and crushes that might not be entirely known. The Jedi princess was all for it and as long as they were not harming each other some secrets were not a terrible thing. Ahri likely was much the same. "I think Su and Sayuri will enjoy their time here... at least with Barca who has been wanting to show them around. A good distraction while your ship is being worked on."

Ahri sitting there gave a nod of her head. "Thank you for that.. I know it will be a lot in terms of tech. Atrisian high technologies are still outpacing most of the galaxy I will have you know. The closest I have been able to see in a company primo making the first gravitational tech.... several more decades and they might be able to match the Nobuna." Junko gave a wince and a look. "We don't tell people about that.. if they knew there was a system-wide interdicition device that could be channeled through sub-hyperspace from across the galaxy allowing us to lock out travel in a system for security purposes... they might not be too happy."

Ahri laughed harder at that. "Oh no doubt, someone would think that they were the only ones who could properly defend and use it so they had to be in charge... that it has been here and made only goes to prove it can be done and that it isn't being used all of the time... well shows the respect compared to many others. We also have some of the best in terms of ship technologies for repairing and sustaining... most seem to barely be able to match what a shuttle from us has in terms of firepower let alone communications, sensors and navigational means. Shielding has been a joke compared with most seemingly only cosmetic compared to protective."

Junko had seen that as well, Latyuo's ship was impressive but well without being mean it was outclassed... but she had been open to some upgrades but not all... they wanted to keep the feel of the original ship. WHich she understood and the jedi princess had worked to make sure they had some of the best equipment developed. Incorporating their systems and nanotech to make it function within perfectly. Junko was also looking at some of the other ships as they had given fairly basic by their standards to New Cov and compared to the rest of their ships it was almost like night and day in terms of technology levels that could be there.

"We wanted to make sure everyone was protected Ahri... more then that if we can advance the technologies to make quality of life better why shouldn't we? I have seen it as well with some of the worlds... some of them almost revel in how technologically impaired they aare to their neighbors and trying to bring help to them is met with gasps and much pearl clutching. We've seen it here on Atrisia whenever a new government comes to save the backwards Atrisians from being primitive and they bring their ships and want to see our tea ceremonies and weekly moon festivals.... and expect us to be impressed with an engine... luckily they mostly leave and rarely return."

Junko shrugged and Ahri laughed.. the detached palace doors opening as it revealed more attendants who were there.. their outfits aurodium with jade cloth at the waist. The air in the palace warm and inviting as Junko walked through it. SHe got bows and the women were carrying baskets of fruits or flowers. The water gardens hosted tens of thousands of types in different colors to the point they needed to almost pluck and prune them daily to not be overwhelmed.. all of them aallowed for floral teas that came from drying and grinding down the petals. THey used the roots as well to add spices that would be able to be used.

THey continued through the detached palace... the workers milling about and each stopping to bow when they needed to. Going through the large kitchen which was at the center below the top level where Junko had massive tables set up and the force users used shifting to put food from the tables in the kitchen around which they worked onto the tables above in the case of parties. It would be too much to move up the lifts so just have the kills and talent to move massive quantities through the force. The massive barrels of different fermenting drinks were all for different flavors at the party as well. Off from the dining area was the throne room and beyond that the main chambers.

Ahri kept going with her as well through the halls and chambers. Each one beautiful as the attending maid of the detached palace was there. "Tilty." Ahri said it as the woman turned around and she was large... massive compared to many others on Atrisia... even in comparison to the galaxy itself. THe woman was massive towering over them but she was a gentle giant in many cases. Barca was even dwarfed before she was embracing AAhri and Junko together. "IT is wonderful to see the two of you back together if even for a moment." There were smiles and laughs when they were moving around the room with Tilty for the betterment of their attitudes.

The large woman embraced the two of them and that she was in charge of the detached palace was never in doubt... she wasn't like Nari.. she was not a soldier and yet she knew how to fight. As she had said she was large and when pushed she pushed back.. enough that she was in the wrong place with the wrong people with the wrong credits.. and it went aa long way to making things dangerous for her. So she had stayed there but then when Junko found her on Nar Shadda she had gotten the offer to join her and was a loyal woman to Junko... Aahri as well as they were traveling together at the time but she seemed to love them both.

Ahri coming out of the embrace and going to stand near Tilty with a nod as she looked up. "THis is perfect, it will be like old times.. maybe." The two fo them laughed and Junko looked at them both. "No not old times.. well maybe...... there is always a chance for it but we have to have a little fun with it and I won't deny that... I am worn out from the fighting and the travel and the hearing people out. I love to help but also need a break some of them treat it like we are a magical piggybank that just gives and gives." Without the hope of needing to recharge or pay it back in terms of what they are doing. Junko was prepared though for a lot of things.

Ahri wrapped an arm around JUnko and all of them sat there while she was thinking about it. "It is alright princess. I know most are good people and some just want their problems automatically solved... the reforms have gone a long way and more and more are learning how to handle their own problems. I know the technologies are making it easier but come on... it is fun to be able to help people since you don't get to run around the galaxy like a jedi anymore... well you still do but not as often and you never retired like some of the others did you just became a leader among the Atrisian jedi of the Agora." Junko nodded and agreed with that... she loved travel and did but she was building up the Agora's jedi.

"I try.. well the Agora jedi are getting much better and we have a few who are there with experience. The travel was also something she could do here in the Commonwealth itself. They were building a massive infrastructure for what they had. Trade among each other and being able to trade with the rest of the galaxy itself. THey regulated enough that they were able to present a far more profitable and desirable outcome to most of the things they were doing. With ships, medical supplies and technologies that continued to grow and expand across the Commonwealth if not parts of the galaxy to better many more. It made trade deals with them lucrative in some cases and let all of them do things like this back home.

"That is the hope and the silk road is always continuing to be scouted... our own exclusive hyperlane designed to stimulate trade and drastically improve reaction times. We will be able to move tens of billions of tons of cargo around the Commonwealth daily.. without the congestion of the other lanes and pirates do not know about it. We will be able to use it to drastically improve even more as we experiment with hypergates and some of the more ancient technologies that you have managed to discover. We have begun reverse engineering several of them and will have working prototypes... we have gotten a few others like the matter catalysts."

Junko said the last with a smile as it allowed them to traverse distances in an instant as opposed to neeing gateways and if they could upscale it like they were doing she was debating something that they would be able to do with it.. or more specifically if they could weaponize it as a defensive measure.. she was thinking about shields like their actuation shielding but it would basically fire shots back at the enemy allowing them to damage themselves." SHe was also thinking about their gravity well technologies like the nobuna and if they could improve their own projectors they would be able to stop ships in a larger area.

"THe shielding we have been working on is like something out of a story and not a reality which only makes it better when you get to see the reactions of the people who discover it is there.. like those forearm shields that were developed with mini hypergates within them. It allowed for surprise attacks on them but also large amounts of defensive means." Junko nodded to that.. they were going into the realm of pure science and fiction.. looking to make the tories and myths of advanced technologies from some of the oldest civilizations a reality. If they could well they would have some of the finest for Atrisia itself... technology wise and with their education reforms they were aiming for the highest test scores of everything.

Ahri laughed. "It is the way of things here.. more so you have pushed for things no one would have thought possible... hell most of our standard issue equipment.. those defensive pistols and blades are built better then most militaries in the galaxy will get and those are practically given away to Atrisian children. Our simplest clothing has more protective qualities then most beskar armors that enclose the wearer and there is always something new ready to be upgraded and improved upon. Even those askora class matter catalysts.. compared to most of the galaxy we have the ability to practically teleport anywhere it might be needed."

"The hypergates and teleporters are powerful and I am glad they are being used sparingly... it will give us the advantage and if you are able to implement your plan... to have the Commonwealth essentially its own ecosystem within the greater whole of the Alliance... where we are isolated but pay our taxes to help them... well us being able to improve the worlds under our sphere of influence while letting them control their own are important." Ahri said it while Tilty was there and holding the two of them with her massive frame. Junko breathed a little easier. "Enough... business will always be there the two of you just relax and rest."

Junko relaxed with Tilty there and she nodded. Some of the serving girls bringing in fruit for her to eat as she took a bite. "Fine fine... no more talk just eating these fruits." Ahri nodded in aagreement and she was doing much the same. SOme of the other serving girls bringing in drinks for them. The juices from fruits with sugar were better then wines and tea for what they were eating. Tilty leaned back with the two of them there and set on her hands a plate of different crackers and cheeses that they would also be able to use and she had one of the girls feed her while she was embracing the two women. "There now that is all better you can relax and let your mind wander."

"No... don't want to wander... want to stay right here with comfortable pillows." Junko said it as she buried her head on the womans shoulder and chest.. she was like Barca in some ways... big and able to hold the small atrisians easily... which was nice as it meant she could curl up and enjoy herself. Ahri did much the same cause Tilty was just that comfortable and warm.. she was like a massive heater that made you want to purr in contentment.... "Nope too warm and comfy... mind wandering to dirty places." Ahri said it and Junko laughed as she stayed there just closing her eyes and relaxing. The thump of a heartbeat was there and she could feel her own and Ahri's all syncing up.

She awoke a handful of hours later with a yawn.. Tilty was still holding them all comfortably and easily enough. SHe had shifted a liottle to be curled around and was holding Ahri but smiled as she was still comfortable there. With a look though she stretched out and slid off standing there. Tilty looking up at her and offering an eyebrow as Junko spoke. "Take care of her... she is here to recover first and foremost. I'll have her stuff sent over and likely Su and Sayuri will come as well... a few days should be good once her ship is done and I will come back in the morning." SHe said it and headed out and back as the sky above was clear and filled with stars.

THe walk back to the palace was largely uneventful... the town was quiet during the day and at night there was not much more for them to do as it were... the buildings and streets cleaned with droids at night as they silently hovered and moved. The waterways being worked on and the water filtered allowing it to shine blue and clear all of the time. Fruit collected from the various trees that lined the walkways and then there was the fact that... the canyon of the town that it followed and was built into for protection. It was lined with lights that were soft but allowed them to always be safe without heavy shadows.

The detached palace still had Tilty and Ahri... Phaidor and Miyoung escorting Su and Sayuri there as the two handmaidens followed behind her quietly. Givign all of them the chance to properly decompress and relax in the moment as Junko approached the large gates of the palace. Nari there with a look on her face. "What is it Nari?" She said it and watching the guard roll her eyes. "Your one handmaiden is at it again." Junko looked at her innocently. "I have no idea who you are talking about." There was a look for a moment and then Nari with raised eyebrows carefully before she was speaking. "Oh don't even try.. you know who."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom