Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dev Shadows of Atrisia

Development on Factory, Codex, etc. roleplay.
Ahri drank and she seemed ot be both waking up and perking up. THe warmth of it, the collectiveness of the researchers and handmaidens as they were all there was more then enough for her. SHe was able to better understand what was happening. THey were all gathered there and eating as Junko looked at Ahri and spoke. "So are you going to tell me what happened? I know you take jobs outside of the Commonwealth and based on what Sun has told me they went through a lot of companies and layers to hide who they were but AHri... I know you are better at protecting yourself." She said it and the woman looked at her with a nod of her head.

"I... got distracted princess. we started it like normal. SOmeone paid a lot of money doubling our normal rates... which given it was in an area of the unknown regions we would have charged and negotiated for hazard pay. In hindsight that should have bene our first red flag fdor it.. they didn't try and haggle us down a little just agreed." She said it and was looking at Su and Sayuri. "But it was able to check out from everything we knew. The credits went itno our account and we went. The Kanzer were able to be avoided easily enough and she began searching down there. I sent a few messages for progress and then when they never answered and it was clear we were looking for something more specific... I messaged you as a safety."

She listened and this was better to hear from her. Ahri had a good way of thinking about things and wasn't one to think she made many mistakes but something here had seemed off. Mostly... "The Lanzer, were they distracted when you went or did you have to fight them?" Ahri looked at her. "THey were not around, the hanger where we landed was vacant and cleared which we didn't think twice of. The sensor blindspot seemed an overlook if anything at the time. Looking back at it now... I was being foolish and that should have been a major clue to us walking into a trap or aiding someone in creating a manipulation."

Junko nodded to that... if they were walking into a trap is was easier to see it looking back. THat the kanzer had a blindspot there could mean either it was a set up... which was likely but for who was the question. THe kanzer could use it to lure ones in who wanted to try and steal or search and it was intentional.. or the ones who had hired them did it in which case they didn't want records to be able to be seen or found. Whatever the initial plan had been she couldn't be certain.. they wanted the contents of the IMperial ship was the goal so they were going to get it. Ahri just happened to be in the way and then Junko had been and the Atrisian ships.

But as she finished explaining things that led up to when Junko found them... she wasn't opposed to it. SHe was glad that Junko had managed to get there so fast and been able to plan out a rescue quickly enough. THe Kanzer were encroaching on them and would have overrun them.. the ones who hired them were camped outside of the room for the longest time and making it nearly impossible for them to leave. THey were only lucky that they had their advanced survival packs with food and water fabricators... some extra weapons and basic medical supplies but they didn't have all of the things that they needed to escape.

"We can work to improve it more but there is a lot there... just maybe smaller speeders or ships. The shuttle and transport likely wouldn't have worked well in those confined corridors." Ahri nodded. "We could have tried but shooting and trying to power through some of it might have made it collapse on us which wouldn't have been a good thing. We can give notes but largely the survival packs are an essential piece of equipment to our ships and when traveling.. even if we only need to use one of the survival modules to all stay in it is good to have back ups and we can combine them together to make larger facilities if needed in some of the research missions we have done."

Ahri was happy and in agreement. "Between this and Eisei well... getting to have you come to my rescue... feels like something out of a storybook." She said it and offered the wider grin on her face She leaned back and was eating the food with a smirk appearing on her face before she checked with Su and Sayuri. THe pair were more then happy to agree and the barest hints of scars and augmentation on their faces was there.. they had spent months grafting and cultivating flesh to have it be near perfectly replaced Only the smallest scars remaining. Junko was sure they had also been spending much of their time going over some of the repairs to their ship.

"We have engineers looking over it." Junko spoke. "Too see where it could be upgraded, improved and have systems repalced. With all of the newest technologies to replace the Atrisian systems to their latest models." SHe saaid it and AHri nodded. "It will do, we have been meaning to upgrade parts of it but never had the time and an overhaul of the vessel would have taken to long but this seems like a good time as any." SHe said it and was in agreement which went a long way. Junko would be able to also make sure that they were safe. "And if we are able to upgrade it with a choushin at the core the ship will be able to defend itself and you."

Ahri waas looking at her and gave a nod of her head. "Upgrades to our vessel would be welcomed.. we have been meaning to do it but there has always been something that gets in the way." SHe said it with a smile though as they were on jobs and there was always ruins across the galaxy to explore... there was always something to uncover if you looked hard enough and the scientist was one of the best that could do it. "We were planning to join the Jadeite on Ahch-To as they work to uncover more temples. We have been looking at some of the scans though that would help. We will be abel to work with the jedi there and feed the information back.. since the leaders are family to you I don't think they wil mind."

Junko smiled at that and Ahch-To was a place that many jedi went... many more thinking they were the first and most important in that regard. Thankfully the rebuilt temple there was expansive and designed to repair itself. THere was more as the temple itself had seen the birth of the choushin vessels.. living jedi ships that would aid many of them in different ways and the biots were proof of that. Sasori sold them and grew them to many planets and across the commonwealth there wre billions of them in use from labor to medical to combat. Junko knew a few other models were out there as well.. they had developed some ship models as well that wwre in use by the Commonwealth and other governments.

Of course as Junko was thinking it through she also knew that the commonwealth was working on many other things.. improving her ship would only be one part of improving all of their equipment. She was looking at what dangers they had faced and the newer model body armor would be important... maybe some newer weapons that were being developed or drones. THey had some ideas to work with the makie and aruni... the DUMA model had shown promise but it was going to need another name and designation compared to what they were facing. She knew the soldiers were developing and offering insight on new upgrades.

"We are going to have to do something about safety now.. I don't want to overreach in terms of security but maybe for out of system jobs more vetting will be needed... I don't want a repeat as a large handful of atrisians were killed for this. Their attacks were dangerous but we were able to manage in most cases. We just need to be more careful in the future." She said it and they could work on security for it... they wanted to be left alone but they didn't have the benefit of isolation... there was a real danger to all of it and the jedi priuncess knew the galaxy was always going to be shifting around them.

Ahri looked at her and of all the people... Aoi knew her well and could read her but Ahri was skilled in digging deeper then most would be able to.. she had a good idea of what the jedi princess was thinking about most of the time. "It will be fine princess... there is a lot we can do and I promise we will be more careful and discernible in the future about what we do or what we want to get done." SHe said it with a smile on her face though while she placed a hand on Junko's arm with a nod. "BEsides... come on... where would the fun be if I didn't get into situations and haveyou rush in to rescue me... think about it and all of the good things that come from what we have done together."

"Yes well together was never really our problem.. it was the other parts like finding things to do that were mutual... I love you maybe more then someone like me should... you are wild. passionate and above all... have a taste like sweet warm butter." There was a look and all at the table started to laugh at that... Junko raised her eyebrows more and AAhri nodded. "Well of course... but more then that princess... I also had the chance to do something many haven't done for you and that is... I tried to add to your power base here.. your handmaidens are lovely and bring their territories and people... uniting many clans but there is something to be said about the wandering clanless ones.. those who are rebels without a cause."

Junko laughed... mostly at her way of saying it. Her handmaidens were largely gathered from powerful clans and houses it was true.. from across Atrisia and a few who were outside of it. She had gathered them but they all were friends first and served with her. "Perhaps but I care for each one." She looked at them as they sat there with them and Barca grinned. "And Barca." There were some laughs while Su and Sayuri nodded. "You two as well, you help and protect Ahri out there.. that makes you family as well and will always have a place here with us." THey both beamed and anything that might be there about the pair being among all of the upper class ladies vanished.

Junko was glad of a few other things while Barca was making the two feel welcomed... in her typical way... mostly sitting between the pair and wrapping her arms around their shoulders so that she would be able to better seduce them... cause this was her flaunting and preparing for any number of highly emotional lines to try and win them over.... internally Junko was laughing about that. Most of them did but Barca was the model and best example of self confidence which was more inspiring as she took more and more chances compared to many others. It went a long way as they could all admit and many responded to it.

Su and Sayuri seemed to find some comfort.. much like when they were escaping they stayed near the larger woman because a mandalorian was always good to be on the good side of... there was just something about it that twas a benefit compared to fighting against them. Junko noticed and bowed her head as she continued eating. All of them finishing around the same time as she was able to check on more of it. The walk around the garden. Statues were there and Ahri seemed happy as they were looking over more of it. The paths around them a treat to see before they checked on the walls of the canyon the palace was located in.

"I see you have been improving the defenses of the palace among other things... you know what is said about best laid plans."She said it and Junko looked at her with a smile and more forming on her face before she was checking over the different areas. ":Yeah they never survive but there is a chance... the palace here is only one part of it. We have been working to improve everything and if we can develop and use the materia to form the palaces, homes and areras around it. THey could become habitable for tens of millions of years until something dangerous happens. We have also been working on vast improvements to our defensive towers and if it goes well even the smallest weapons will fire like heavy cannons."

Ahri nodded her head to that. "I can see that... it is impressive.. the sheer size of it but I have never known you to do things half hearted. Be it loving, fighting or defending the people you protect. This palace is more like a beautiful fortress then anything and who knows what other improvements you have managed to develop secretly," SHe said it and Junko looked at her. "Well the island for one.. it is one of the artificial islands so internally it is mechanical with larger chambers under the water and powerful reactors and repulsors. From there it spreads out to tunnels with connect to the smaller islands around it and act as shield islands."

Ahri gave another nod as they were walking and she could see other parts of the garden. Opening up to pathways leading up and over. One to a hot springs and the other to a lower beach. "ANd well being artificial you were able to shape it however you wanted to and I know you in some ways... likely it looks as beautiful as it is meant to be protective and deadly to anyone foolish enough to attack. THe town attached to the palace likely thrives and the rest of the islands I could see you leaving open and invitingly for anyone bbut with it monitored and trapped to the teeth so they lose a lot more numbers wise then anyone else."

Junko debated internally what to say... the forest was largely unsettled.. with animals able to grow and run wild and the mountains around it acting like a natural containment. "Something like that, we have some building and homes going up out there.. in designated zones... a design to both create monitoring and protection for the outer areas but also a means to funnel and monitor. SOme of the areas are designed to contain predators and are marked for the people who live here... outsiders who invade would find it much much more dangerous." She said it with a grin and there was always more to it.. they would also be able to use their advanced terraforming tech.

"We have worked to make it so parts of the island will work for the animals... the cloning tech to have large amounts of livestock along with terraforming to feed them a proof of concept... so if it works out well here we could have sustainable and abundant food sources. We are wanting to continue to push towards massive self sustaining capabilities of Atrisia one island at a time. IF we can manage that we expand it.. villages, towns, cities... outposts, colonies. Make it so each home can work to survive for itself... make it so each can farm and give yields... build a strong foundation of support that will raise the quality of life for everyone within the commonwealth."

Ahri looked at her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "You don't need to convince me princess.. I was sold the first time I met you... well after the whole making out in the rain thing... like really there are few things that can beat the sight of you in that white kimono plastered with rain so it clung in all of the right places." That was getting a grin from Junko as she thought about it and was prepared for any number of things they would be able to see. Ahri had a way though and at parties she was one of the most loud and out there.. happy to have the attention but she wasn't obnoxious about it. Whihc was the difference as Junko moved to a pagoda that overlooked parts of the island.

"You always have a way of speaking that makes it clear we have been too forward and yet... and yet I enjoy it. Aoi is beautiful and devoted to me.. she really does love that we have our own private island and she is a chronicler of the Commonwealth now not just a girl living by herself on an island..... but you are one of the best researchers and explorers we have aside from Miyoung who mostly qualifies because she travels with me." She said it and AHri had found a place to sit down and relax herself... the smile on her face while she held a hand out and picked a plum freom one of the trees before eating it with a bite to listen.

Sitting there with her the plums were in full display.. Beautiful and transported from the kyber forests under the agora temple. The crystalline exterior humming with force energies but they were not hard and inedible.. if anything they acted like a natural sugar to it making it all the sweeter for them. Ahri's bite shifted and she tore at the tender flesh of the plum along the seam of it aand splitting it in two she offered the other half the Junko while the pit was given to a small droid that would plant it so more could grow across the island. Junko wanted a small grove here so that she would be able to have a supply of the recovery mixture that could be created from it.

There were other trees in the garden... if anything Junko liked this place much like the water gardens of the town.. it was simple and beautiful and designed as part of the detached palace... a secondary guests one for more private affairs... despite it being in the center of the town... and despite it being well a palace it was rarely seen or involved. The thick walls around it having sections designed to allow people into parts of the water gardens to enjoy in the hot summers or ssee the beautiful trees in bloom. In the winter it served to be warm and inviting with food able to grow all year round and flowers were always in bloom.

Ahri was looking at the garden though. "And I see more trees from around the galaxies... some of those look like they came from firefist and besh." Junko nodded her head to that.. there was plenty in their own but the companion galaxies offered something others were not able to see or get in most cases. It gave them another purpose as well... Ahri giving the widest of grins to Junko while Junko sat there and shared the same. "it is ood Ahri... the galaxies provide more and more to us as we explore them and while the Commonwealth itself might not expand to them they are able to work on improving things using stuff from them."

There was also the chance for colonies but colonies were a difficult thing.. the Commonwealth would thrive if they were able to get most of it out there and expand themselves commerce wise. "We are workign to make trade deals and with Crown and Spears merchant houses across the galaxy the Commonwealth has been able to expand across the galaxy... at least in terms of that influence... no worlds under our command but millions of pilots buy from us. We supply billions with food and cargo which allows credits to flow into AAtrisia and the Commonwealth to fund everything we need with the sustaining food projects."

"THose projects can be felt... we have been to a few of the worlds that get the supplies and they are given to billions of people. That you are able to send several weeks worth of food at a time. Have massive cargo holds worth of preserved and fresh food helps the other worlds feed its people and even unite them in a few cases. Since everyone knows there can be enough for the people they move onto other things to be envious and a danger about." SHe said it and well there was little they could do about offworlders wants and desires.. they could feed, cloth and medically treat them but they would always want more or something else someone else had."

Junko nodded to that and it was something not uncommon for everyone even the Commonwealth... granted they were getting better in some cases. Their advances allowed for people to have essentially anything that they wanted and it was hard for criminals to thrive when they had shelter, food, clothing, clean air and water. So their needs were handled and most were already physical... disciplined and trained. THey tried to keep it going and they did... good time were making strong men and women across the world as the galaxy outside was in constant states of unrest and danger.... so that helped motivate to be stronger.

Ahri was looking with some interest though. "It will work out... even if no one else believes of wants to be involved... you got me and the Commonwealth is involved... Shoma might be the next emperor but you my princess are the one who has built his supporters and made it so no one will go hungry or beleft behind. The massive education reforms you have done.. have not gone unnoticed. More and more there are scholars and professors being made with military experience and training... ones who will be intensely loyal to Atrisia as opposed to able to just go anywhere in the galaxy and be part of a dozen other governments to line their own pockets."

Ahri again wasn't wrong when it came to it and Junko could think of a few other things that they were needing to work on. Like the force users under the silver jedi they were building up the educational benefits and making it so compared to others their soldiers, scientists and even jedi were able to preform in any number of areas of the Commonwealth while being able to function. She wanted a higher standard compared to some that she had encountered and it fell again to having it that the jedi of the Agora wouldn't just be roaming around the galaxy and able to play all orders against each other for their own benefits."

Ahri nodded... Junko had disliked but rarely voiced it. Compared to ancient times there was a thousand orders of the jedi now... a dozen empires, republics and alliances... every week another was trying to come to power and bring either back something from ancient times or reinvent a current one and it was either someone scorned currently or it was ones who appeared and had little plans. THe Commonwealth might not have a high amount of people roaming the galaxy but it produced and was able to secure itself... like the silver jedi which aided in a few things and made them less popular among the galaxy... as seen when their old senator didn't even visit the world and or care about its people just wanted the Alliance perks.

She had Shoma, Tana, Latyuo and Supisy so that was enough for now.. if they ever wanted to push forward with more then they would have to but for the moment at least... Atrisia was content with its lower profile. THy recovered and were one of the most advanced in the galaxy which allowed it to handle many of the problems the rest of the alliance was facing. JUst presented and showed that Atrisia was better in those cases. Ahri looked at her. "You are thinking... about normal things but overthinking it won't help. Relax and enjoy the moment as this will only be there to sustain us for a time before I head back out... with a new lease on life and new caution."

Junko looked at her. "Ahhh do you have to go right away? We have so much time and there is no danger... I know you and your team could use the vacation." She said it with a smile on her face and the woman seemed to be thinking about it as she relented. "Fine, vacation time." SHe said it sitting there and hugged the princess as Junko fed her some more fruit. "Good... that is settled then... I will have things to take care of here but you are on vacation... rest and put your feet up. Recover and enjoy the hospitality that we have been doing... enjoy the freedoms we have managed to earn back for our people through everything Ahri."

She knew there was a look but Junk could have it all set up and they had a massive research area in the lower labs so it wasn't like she wouldn't be able to work if she needed to. Miyoung often went there and worked on her own projects and theories when she was not doing her duties with Junko or the others. A lazy smile was on the jedi princesses face when she leaned back and ate a slice of fruit. "It will be perfect and you know we have labs and research areas in case you want to plan things out... it will also give your ship time to be designed and upgraded with the latest. I am including an armory that will be for self defense as well no arguments."

Ahri looked at her. "I see the need and idea behind it but we are researchers, explorers... not warriors." Junko gave her a look. "Fair we did get the crash course in new Atrisian education for being in the field and have learned much... even practiced from time to time but it was always meant to be peaceful." As she said it Junko nodded. "I know and putting one in there is questionable but I also know that it can help keep you guys safe and we have made them as unobtrusive as needed. Our fabricators work to make it so the armory itself can be a small alcove on the ship as opposed to a massive room that would draw attention."

She said it and Ahri nodded her approval to that. "Well then we could work with that.. the clothing and armor fabricator would also be helpful when we need to repair our equipment." She said it and Junko smiled... she hadn't mentioned it but Ahri kept up on the laatest technologies it seemed. "Should we also include some of the speeders?" She asked and well there was always a chance Ahri wanted something entirely new developed.. to go with their survey and advanced equipment. "Speeders can be good, and other vehicles. FOr transport and recovery maybe some of those gliders for when we are in space or need to move between."

Junko nodded her head. "Easily done, we are aalso working on improvements and upgrades for the runabouts as well as vast improvements to communications systems. Make it really something able to be in the ship and part of it but much much harder to disrupt." There was more, if they could move towards a more force based and improved model of communications they could make the holonet a back up among Atrisian vessels. Allowing them to communicate with other ships and systems but within Atrisian space as with everything it would be exponentially faster and more improved. THeir darakar was already much the same.

"That would help, I know improving the weapons is a thing and the more modular, the more compressed and able to function with their own built in power sources they become the more they have become leagues advanced compared to the galaxy. It only adds to it same with our shielding systems." SHe wasn't wrong, they had advanced shielding and weapons already so work on the next things but still improve those areas. If they could each cannon was going to be designed for starfighters up... able to be scaled and coimpressed at a molecular level while still having the range an destruction... just smaller frame.. it allowed Atrisian fighters to have turbolasers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom