Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dev Shadows of Atrisia

Development on Factory, Codex, etc. roleplay.
Junko looked at Nari and blinked. "I swear I am innocent and have no idea what you mean." She blinked slowly making the guard captain rolled her eyes and open the gates. "Well then come along and I shall show you." Junko walked with her towards the palace gardens. The wrap around going to the enclosed area as she could see her other handmaidens all around and they stood around.. well one was. Barca standing there in the center and she was stripped down to the buff. Muscle, oiled and posed while two of the serving girls were with her and their hands feeling the solid mass. Junko knew those biceps well enough and she also knew that Barca was just a statue carved of flesh.

Nari looked at her and motioned with her hand as Junko snickered. "Oh that... I don't see much wrong she is just showing off for the serving girls. Innocent fun." Junko said it and Phaidor moved with her as they found a seat and Barca had a few other of the girls there swooning for her. The scars on her body were each from battles. Her short hair and tattoos impressive as well as each defined area of muscle. THe smaller Atrisians she could lift with one arm as she flexed letting them hang there impressed with a smug look on her face. Junko raising an eyebrow while Barca grinned though upon seeing her and she spoke with amusement. "They do like some of the tales from our adventures."

JUnko looked at her and offered an eyebrow. "JUst some of the tales.. we must not be doing things good enough if it is just some of them." THe grin was wider on her face though and Barca looked at her. "Well the ones I tell them are exciting... hard to beat some of those firefights.. or better yet harder to envision a more powerful force then a jedi princess and a great mandalorian warrior kicking all of the ass in the galaxy." Barca shrugged as she was working on many of the things they had here.. stories were well embellished to all hell most likely she knew when it came to Barca but the mandalorian was talented and strong in a fight.. she just also liked getting the gasps and surprise on the face of the serving girls.

"Oh I bet and I imagine they love to hear the tales of your heroic exploits... did you tell them about the time we fell into that gathering of zeltrons in their club? The crime families were something else." She raised an eyebrow and the serving girls were looking at her while they were being held close. Barca having her arms around their shoulders. "No not yet... I was saying that for when they got out the hot oil and helped with the tension from the baattle saving your friend princess. That fight was a real beast after all with so many people." She said it and looked at the two girls. "I might need two more... work out the kinks in my muscles."

Junko rolled her eyes at that comment and motioned with her hand for the serving girls to be able to go. "Go Barca, relax as I am likely going to need you for the next firefight well rested and without being there to get muscle cramps." She said it with a raised eyebrow but a smile when Barca was leading them all away with their giggles and laughs. THe other handmaidens clearing a way around her while the interior chamber of their quarters would be well... just that. FOr the moment and likely into the morning it would be their quarters. THe other handmaidens filtering out and into the area to sit around with Junko. Qi bringing food out while Moon was there.

Her darker skin and Atrisian features were always beautiful while the dark eyes and hair gave her a look of darker tones on darker tones.. lithe muscles as well as the silver and golden silk she wore. "Moon it is always lovely to see you return to us." Junko said it as she came over and stood there bowing and taking a seat. "The diplomatic talks are quiet for now.. the emperor gave me leave to be able to return to you princess." The smile on her face was perfect and she was physically one of the most fit.. her strain of Atrisian blood... something of a wonder as they were the most exotic of all of the others on the planet.. except maybe the horselords.

Junko relaxed where she was and with Moon there her circle of handmaidens were larger just a little. A hologram from a droid showed Sun as the Mirialian was enjoying herself... with a smile and had been doing a lot of the logistical work for all of them. They always had more work but she was also taking interest in the idea of the shield islands. PLaces for the handmaidens themselves that would serve to defend the princesses palace as well as advance many of the things they waanted to do. Moon was there and Phaidor joined her sitting by her side as the two embraced while Kirano came in with bottles of wine and pots of tea for all of them.

Uzeki was next with the food... nothing heavy just a number of snacks as it was late. "We had food prepared but it has gone cold by now. I suppose you and Ahri had a fine time?" She asked it looking at her with a smile on her face. Phaidor was one of her oldest handmaidens among the first and a good friend. "Yes, we really did just fall asleep... in Tilty's arms cause she is a massive warm pillow but the point stands nothing happened." Phaidor looked at her and nodded her head. "I imagine so, Tilty has often been welcoming when it came to comforting all of us in trying moments.. she is a bastion of comfort that I think everyone has fallen asleep sitting with."

Junko gave a laugh to that. "Tilty does have a way of things. She makes you just want to relax." Tilty had that effect and there was the chance that all of them would be able to improve as well. Junko waited there as Phaidor had a grin on her face. "True and there is also the chance for Ahri, Su and Sayuri to enjoy their time there. THey will be able to make sure each other is safe now after the attacks." She could see Tripitaka and Jiyoung was there with her sister. They were all finding a place to be with Min coming out and her lekku twitched in excitement. "Oh princess, it has been so much fun... I haven't done something like that in awhile."

The operation that they had gone on while Junko and them were rescuing Ahri had been something different. Min was one to enjoy it and she generally had some of the highest marks in terms of weapons but she was great for her force abilities. THe sisters each nodding as they had worked as a unit allowing their skills with blasters and tech to shine through. More of it was there. Junko looked at Moon though and she was smiling with one hand out as the serving girl brought a tray with small glasses for all of them. "SOme of the finest from our newest stock. Aged perfectly and filtered to be some of the sweetest in the galaxy."

Junko looked at it and swirled the glass.. no sediment... no discoloration and it did smell divine. Moon and the Kyushi were masters of their craft e it spices, teas or poisons and while she might deny it they did make poisons. SHe took a sip and the taste of alcohol wasn't there... masked by the taste of fruits... several dozen it seemed as they had managed to make a medley cocktail of flavor that shifted each time and with a second sip it was different each time... then a third and it continued to change. Shifting flavors was something that she rather enjoyed. "So Moon, my dear how drunk is this going to make me or anyone?"

She asked it and looked at the woman who was there with a grin on her face. "Well... enough but not with one glass... several would be needed." She said it and took a sip. "That and well you have a jedi's constitutions so even more then that. We didn't make it to get people drunk we made it more to entertain. The flavoring will change as you drink and with each sip so your taste buds will always be experiencing something new. THe bottles will sell well enough within the Commonwealth.. there is a demand and with outsiders well we have worked with the Ohashi to set a price and a few bottles shipped out to the hutts at a steep mark up... they always want the newest things even when they think they will be able to steal them."

She had to laugh a little at that.. the hutts were interrsting in some cases and a few responded to Atrisian diplomacy with ease.. they wanted to make credits and Atrisia could do that. So they allowed shipments to be untouched. It was more profit for them in the long run since Atrisia was happy to pay extra fees as needed to make them feel like they were getting their cut and more. It went a longer way in some cases as the princess herself had met with one and he had well.. he had had the chance to deal.. he had the chance to be reasonable and had failed drastically.. which had led to problems in the end for all of them.

Junko had also worked with the more reasonable one.. the Silver jedi had allied with them for a moment when faced with dangers and they seemed to take it as a sign they were going to have free reign on the territories and be able to take all of it. THe trade deals with groups like the banking clans, federations for trrade and guilds went a long way as well. THey had the advances in technologies.. they had improved in many more ways some of the biggest things from across the galaxy.. it gave a lot for them to help others wh needed it like at New Cov or in some of the new Commonwealth worlds that they were developing aand building up. It would improve them.

Phaidor was looking at her and offered a grin while her hand came out and moved her hair to the side for a moment. "Your bangs are getting to long again... it will start being unruly... the hair isn't bad but the insistence on having bangs to frame your face makes all of us have to really work at it and think of poor Min." She took a moment with some of the others to all look at the pale skinned twi'lek offering a smile. "She doesn't even have the hair to start making the bangs.. she has to be in makeup for hours just to start even looking like you and that is before she put a twenty kilo wig on her lekku that itches." She said it and they all nodded in agreement with it as Min was blushing.

Junko raised an eyebrow while looking at her. "Hmm all of this for Min's benefit... hmmm I don't know I am thinking you are just trying to shirk some duties." SHe said it with a smile on her face though as Min went over and stood there sticking her tongue out at Phaidor. She sat down and sat across both of their laps as Uzeki was there supporting her head and she smile with her lekku moving. "It is okay princess, I don't mind taking more time.. it is my duty to protect you. I won't shirk my duty like some... and maybe if I do good enough I will be your new favorite handmaiden." She said it to some laughs and Junko spoke. "Min.. you are my favorite.... when Qi is not around."

There were laughs and looks and Junko spoke. "And Qi is my favorite when Jiyoung is not around... it goes in a circle or with all of you it would be like a tenta shape of terror... maybe... I am not certain sweetie but I love all of you." She said it looking at them and presented a wider grin when Kirano was there crossing her arms with Tripitaka.. the two large Atrisians were making a face similar to Uzeki and Barca would have if she had been here. "Sure... maybe." Phaidor said it playing along... I'll just be here in my corner... at least Miyoung will love me... and she can be all flexible compared to many others." THe laughs came while Miyoung was relaxing.

"TO be fair princess, they all love me... it might be the nude meditations, or the triple jointed or just because most can lift me up... but I am smart enough to know to accept it all." She laughed with the others as they were all excited and having fun with the serving girls bringing them more tea and wines to try. The empresses festival where they tried new casks was over but the casks themselves were stored and being used. The most popular had been given out to the people and was there for them all to celebrate with. They had tried some of them and then the other foods were there... more so now as they got a chance to celebrate together.

THe small feast and celebration was not as big as it could have been. it was more reserved and like a private tasting as Junko was allowing the casks of wine that they had been given after the last two festivals to be tasted and tried out. THey might have had them at first and in reserve for something but they were easily forgotten since they were usually preforming other duties around Atrisia. Junko didn't drink heavily so getting through the casks was well a feat in its own right as they could preserve one or two for months or even years depending on how large some of them were., Phaidor was there with her and looking over some of it and the inventory.

Junko sipped another glass that had been brought to her and it was more spicy... fermented root which gave it an interesting flavor when it had been done. Which was why the empress had enjoyed it as a change compared to many of the others that they had done. Breathign in deeply the scent around her of whaat they had.. she could detect at least several different flavors of wine that all of them were drinking and some of the prize winning teas... to wake up after the wine made you sleepy in most cases. Some food so they didn't just ingest alcohol only. There was some bread when she took a sip and finished it being able to try some of the tea.

Junko continued to drink, her small nap had been helpful as she was rested and prepared for anything that might be coming for now... she was eating some fo the food that had been brought to her and as the night went on. The lights around the garden changed. The guards shifted and changed with Nari there who had joined them. She was still on duty.. well she was always on duty and her attention was on keeping them all safe. Junko feeling a little drunk after she drank it and letting herself relax meant she wasn't using the force to nullify the alcohol in her system. Not the greatest but she could work with it when she breathed in and out.

"Come on princess." Phaidor said it and was helping her up, Nari taking the other side as they moved it inside and changing she was able to sleep for the night. THe curtains drawn when the sun started to rise as they had been out there all night and almost into the morning. THe steam coming off of the moist grasses and water with the rising of the sun. THe palace slowly coming to life and it beat itself into her head when she was able to move around and feel it. Junko falling asleep among the warmth of her massive bed while handmaidens were taking their positions for protection and to make sure it was hard to find her should someone burst in past all of the defenses.

Sleep was welcome and dreams were elusive for once... helpful as she wasn't having visions or some great premonition of a threat... she deep down knew this was nice but she couldn't drink herself to sleep each night. Once like this though after everything she was just glad for it as the sun came up and around the curtains edge. THey were all still sleeping.. the morning sun going away for the afternoon and slowly Junko woke up stretching her arms as she was relaxed and comfortable. She rolled over and looked at the other who were there with a smile on her face while the handmaidens had been getting up and making sure things were prepared.

Junko slipped from her kimono and stood there for the moment as another new one was brought to her. A smaller one but she was going to the large bath. White marble with statues around it pouring the water. Lounges within it that her and the other handmaidens could relax on, the back area and lowest showing a combination energy shield and cloaking device. It was designed for emergencies as an escape hatch she could swim through and it would deposit her into a chamber with a panic room isolated from the temple. The cloaking field able to obscure it and using the cold water to dissipate the heat from the device and shield which was one way.

The small alcove served its purpose though and she would be able to work with it.. she didn't need to go through it. THe bath areas statues were meant to be beautiful and each one if closely inspected enough mirrored either herself or a handmaiden. The walls with a lattice of aurodium and crystal that concealed little alcoves where her handmaidens and guards could be. The finest for this situation as they could observe and protect aat a moments notice. Junko laid down on the stone table as she stretched herself out with a smile on her face. Min there as she was being made to relax for the moment. Each handmaiden around the room in the water or gathering oils.

A massage was helpful after everything and this early in the morning it would loosen her up for the day and workout... the mid day workout was important to build up that appetite so that they would all be able to eat. THe droids having cleaned up everything from the night before and allowing them to visually look the best when they were finished. Junko wearing one of the form fitted workout suits that focused on each muscle area and would allow better fat control. She started running as the resistances altered themselves and gave her a challenge even when it was flat ground so she would always have something to push forward with.

THe workout itself was important.. she was able to use it to clear her head and she ran up one of the paths as it went to the lagoon of the island. Her palaces private one that stretched into a winding channel. THe overhang protected with a small shield and concealment canopy.. the trees presented to them while inside the small lagoon she would be able to do a lot more. THere were races and practice... it was actually deeper then most thought and the fisheries were below allowing thousands of the multicolored fish to swim about. It made it beautiful as she had protection from a lot of the hydrostatic shielding that was there to keep out predators.

Her run had her there while she was moving towards the smaller alcoves. THey had made steps on the water, a mixture of submersible steps that one could run across but not stand. It was about speed and precision but also a lightness to your steps to get across without falling in the water. A true test for a fighter... also they could adjust the repulsor lifts of the technologies so that they would be able to stand and two people could have a mock battle with low stakes... another good way for testing. Still more things were there as the lagoon had its own carved statues in the stone... alcoves with small beaches one could use for private but also stored different boats and pumps.

Junko ran over the steps in the water. her toes touching while she surged forward and was lightly stepping.. she couldn't afford to mash a foot down o the surface hard or fast. Her eyes remaining forward looking at the other end of the path and path leading up into the mountains.. the second area as she came to it and touched the sand for a moment. Moving up and her handmaidens were doing much the same as they went single file behind her. THey pushed off quickly enough to catch up with her and they were not losing pace.. they were trained in it and how to move as weaving through the path of the mountain it wrapped around to a ledge overlooking a development.

"They are coming along nicely." Phaidor had managed to stay in pace with her soon enough and caught up. The pair of them moving quickly as the houses being built were being built with the trees which would make them blend in. The rocks and mountains would serve much the sam since it wasn't in the canyon that they had used to conceal it from the air and add extra camo... so they were designing it to look natural and like the rest there were lower streets in tunnels that connected to the hive of the town but also would be able to branch off in a private path to the palace itself. Further out there was more trees being planted and it was being terraformed to be thick.

They were designing more and more of the island itself which helped. From the trees planted to the honeycomb that was below in the mechanical under belly of the choir rim run itself. They had much much more secrets that few others could guess but setting the different things aside would only go so far. They still had the rocks and rivers and the streams to care for and were developing much more in some of it. With the rivers all able to feed into the larger streams that they had set up and from there they would be able to populate the waters with fish and algae... For oxygen and food sources. they were looking to over develop the island with the mountain and tree homes... Designs were even better in some cases then originally thought.

Junior was able too while walking now as they slowed to navigate the trails. "There is a lot more here they I was originally thinking about. Paid or what do the reports say?" The hand maiden was looking at her and then at the rest of the forest. "We have some reports for the cultivation and improvements... The island itself will be an impressive place with some of the strongholds that have been getting developed. Fortresses in the trees and mountains that draw attention from where the palace is located and narrow ravines that need to be traveled through to reach area as anti star fighter and ship batteries can saturate the island."

Junko was listening to Phaidor as the reports of defenses were coming in and they were always looking to improve upon them. The anti fighter and capital ship defenses of Atrisia were always meant to be layered and to deter enemy threats. There was more as they had platform droids and they stationary wall cannons. Massive and heavy with coverage above in the air and below in the forests. Traps designed to turn enemy forces around and confuse them into larger traps that they would be able to check later. They were also working on some of the better parts of it.. the forests where they were looking also filled with sensors that would send out drones.

"You are always good but there is more to it then just making space for people.. we want to be able to turn anything into a defensible position. The emperor wants to make it so Atrisians do not have to give ground at any point again in a fight." She knew it was a dangerous mindset but they had given up so much.. they had faced so much and they knew there was always the chance there was going to be much much more coming after them.. coming to attack them. So they would have to do whatever they could in this case. "True princess but we have been working on a lot more things for ourselves in this case and the island is going to be one of the better displays of Atrisian power."

"We are not looking to stand out Phaidor.. we want the island like the rest of Atrisia to be beautiful and a model of effeciency... we want to show the other worlds and the rest of Atrisia in general that you can balance both while also being able to handle any threats that might come forward and present a danger." She said it but she was prepared for a lot and she wasn't opposed to showing the might of Atrisia.. they had come a lot further then many other civilizations in a shorter time since the plague.. they had improved their technologies a hundred fold compared to even Coruscant which was the seat of the Alliances power and they couldn't meet the same production with ten times as many people.

Phaidor looked at her while they were moving and gave a nod of her head. THey were keeping pace with each other and the others easily enough which went a long way after all and Junko smiled. THe others were there with the pair of them. "Of course my princess, I only meant we are not going to suffer as we did before. We have gone above and beyond in designing more countermeasures to fights and threats as well as means to protect the people... attacking us now would be beneficial for some but foolish for others." Junko knew she meant well, they had all suffered and more then that they had all seen what being ill-prepared for it could lead too.

"I would never put it past outers to be fools and most only view Atrisia as tea and moon ceremonies... or Kimonos and rice." She said it and had a look on her face. They had all of that but there was a thousand other things.. rich history among them and above all... Junko was the hot princess that went a long way.... she surrounded herself with some of the most beautiful and talented in the galaxy. "PRincess, war and battle will be inevitiable just like their preconceptions here." Barca said it. "I know I had some." SHe was moving up and jogging with them as she looked offering a wider grin. "Though I changed my mind in most cases... a whole lot of change."

"Yeah but you changed your opinion in the good way." PHaidor said it and Barca gave a look. "NOt quite, I always thought Atrisian girls were hot... and always wanted to come and claim a few to take with me... on my ship and give them the good life.... but seeing what had haappened and how protective the princess here is of anyone friend or stranger. I knew I couldn't do that yet... one day I do hope to have several of my own handmaidens attending to me on my ships. Strapping me into my armor, polishing the plates and celebrating my victories.... oh dreams." She said it while looking into the distance while using Min and Qi as guides with her hands to not crash or trip.

Junko rolled her eyes at the large mandalorian but she couldn't deny two things... Barca was always honest and well she wasn't wrong. She was skilled enough as a fighter to merit it so getting her one of the shield islands that they had around here... like the other handmaidens she could see it populated with a mixture... fawning servant girls and more of the tough soldier types she would likely have trained up and ready for combat should any threats come to the island itself. She was planning on it actually as her soldiers were doing many things... and they were experienced but chance they would have back up was a new things to all of them.

Min was well the one she was interested in seeing what she did... the twi'lek was a force user like Qi but she presented herself in a way that was very different. An activist in a good way as she worked to better her peoples lives rather then her own.. she wanted to improve the twi'leks who were refugees and even those from other species as Atrisian born twi'leks worked with zeltrons and mirialians... their features beautiful like many others or even more so in some cases as the princess moved into the path and it opened up allowing all of them to jog side by side in the larger pass. Erected on the sides of them were larger statues in the stone of Junko and her handmaidens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom