Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major Faction Senator Rush introduces resolution to condemn Silver Jedi Concord

A Shame to see the Silver Jedi stand idle as Countless Worlds remain subjugated by the Sith. Heck the SJC was attacked Twice by the Sith Empire within the past 4 Years and yet they refuse to take action against the Sith. By allowing the Sith to commit such heinous actions and not intervening , the SJC themselves are an accessory to the numerous War Crimes committed to the Sith.

Chancellor Emerita / Advisor of State
b4a3f195db2e842465424814f6eb5d8037830bd1.gifv

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
reads

Where were the Galactic Alliance when Master Sinvala and I... Silver Navy ships and the Mandalorian Union were defending a Core system for the absent Galactic Alliance? Where were they then? Such a shame to have such selective outrage.

I'd also like to point out a lot of the clans now don't have a lot of people. We were expecting some backup from the GA.

Be careful what you wish for.
We've gotten more of a response from the SJC on a negative article than we have for Laertia Io's mass slaughter of our Jedi and GADF troopers.

Senator Rush, you're doing God's work. Keep it up.

Laerta Lo is walking a path only she can follow. She does not represent me and if she claims to, I will be sure to correct that. This "negative article" show an unfortunate bias against an entire group of Jedi. That is not journalism, that is not diplomacy, is, unfortunately, fear-mongering. You were (or should have been) taught to rise against that sort of bias, should we not be allowed to face our accuser? You're better than this, Tafo, you and Karis both.

Last edited:
Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob
I should stress that this has all been OOC jokes on our behalf. However, I do appreciate your IC energy! Come chat with us in the GA Discord if you wanna bring that energy into a thread of some kind once the Invasions are done with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom