Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major Faction Senator Rush introduces resolution to condemn Silver Jedi Concord

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
I should stress that this has all been OOC jokes on our behalf. However, I do appreciate your IC energy! Come chat with us in the GA Discord if you wanna bring that energy into a thread of some kind once the Invasions are done with!
Dude, I’m going to be blunt here, having been on the Mando side of the mass invasions of the UCM, this through me back into the worst of it. A lot of people, including myself at times, felt like we had no say in the story, whether by what the site wanted or by one of the members being PvP happy seemingly 24/7. No way to get redemption. No way to just get out of it. You go on all you want about it being a joke, but the joke part was as clear as mud. I don’t know how you meant it to come off, but I’m sorry, it didn’t.

658cc6e8c09f7c76d356da0a3850a645d5abd372r1-1536-2048v2_hq.jpg

The Mon Cala governor of Kattada says that his people fought all the wars. Look at my medals.

Be careful what you wish for.
Dude, I’m going to be blunt here, having been on the Mando side of the mass invasions of the UCM, this through me back into the worst of it. A lot of people, including myself at times, felt like we had no say in the story, whether by what the site wanted or by one of the members being PvP happy seemingly 24/7. No way to get redemption. No way to just get out of it. You go on all you want about it being a joke, but the joke part was as clear as mud. I don’t know how you meant it to come off, but I’m sorry, it didn’t.

I looked at the positive capabilities of what the "resolution" or meme or whatever it is could bring, but I don't blame you for feeling the way you do at all.

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Cool, good to know that the Jedi of GA are fine with Imperials and fascists and not free thinking Jedi :p

Writing a story that requires conflict with a group of high school magic roleplayers seems a pointless time sink in a hobby that's already a pointless time sink. You guys are gonna be fine. No one is gonna interrupt your speed dating RP.

Writing a story that requires conflict with a group of high school magic roleplayers seems a pointless time sink in a hobby that's already a pointless time sink. You guys are gonna be fine. No one is gonna interrupt your speed dating RP.

While I might be living out my high school magic rp, I am not speed dating!! At least not with this character...

I should stress that this has all been OOC jokes on our behalf. However, I do appreciate your IC energy! Come chat with us in the GA Discord if you wanna bring that energy into a thread of some kind once the Invasions are done with!

You know, I did join the GA discord specifically to join the latest invasion against TSE. I still will, but this doesn't look like the start of a joke:

P7eeSAf.jpg

It 's cool if you want to do some stuff with politics, and there's a lot of fun stuff to be done with it, but it's super easy to turn this into a salt-fest and constant trolling without coordinating with other people what's going on. It strikes me that this may go a long way to undermining the current GA-SJO diplomacy thread, as well as those of who like myself who are trying to bring the GA-SJO closer both IC and OOC.

Adhira Chandra Adhira Chandra Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo

Chancellor Emerita / Advisor of State
It goes without saying that I think taking IC actions as OOC actions is a bad starting point for any discussion. We are all aware that SJC is not interested in participating in the GA invasions of TSE for reasons that are IC, but that inherently will illicit an IC response from the GA... particularly because the SJC and GA have always been friendly with each other IC. It is odd and Adhira takes issue with it.... IN CHARACTER.

I, on the other hand, do not take issue with it as a person. That is the clear-cut distinction. This article, the comment that Gir Quee Gir Quee shared were all about IC actions for IC inactions. Nothing really to read into and I don't think it should affect the IC or OOC relations between our factions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom