Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeing for those who cannot

Calen Derics

C
I didn't answer the man, as he had asked me the question, I stayed silent as she spoke to the man still ever so watchful.

Rolland nodded to the woman and thanked her silently. He had an idea of what it was he had to do. This was who he was now, whoever he was before was dead and gone and he accepted that. Fron the Intellegence chip in his brain to the pumping of his artificial heart he knew inside that this was the life for him. And when he reached the part of his journey where he had to make the choice he would do it on his own terms. "I thank you." Stepping back the six foot eight man walked over to @[member="Calen Derics"] and his brother @[member="JerrickShado"]

Overhearing their conversation from afar he had to help him out in case any troubles arise. "Whose the kid Shado?" he said in a rather cold voice once again letting his training take over becoming the soldier and partime sociopath he was.

Salina Aviner

Seeing is believing, but one must see first.
She nodded when he thank her before walking off. She indicated for the next to come up, that being @[member="Circe Savan"], and have a seat. "I find it surprising." she said as she sat down. "That you would come all the way here just for a fortune read. I hope the authorities do not spot you or else I may not be able to read it to you in time. I sense the gift of the force in you, yet there's conflict. You do not fully know what you should do and what you must." she took another peice of meat from the bag and slipped it in her sleeve for Xira to eat before asking "So what can a Templar knight want with a simple blind fortune teller?"

Josh smiled faintly as he pressed a button on his communicator, relaying a message to all Republic operatives and Jedi in the system, except for the Senate of course, who he doubted would do a damn thing.... He wouldn't strike himself, not just yet. He wanted to see the witch run.

Jerrick shrugged. "Don't know, he's being silent. Kinda disrespectful actually. I have a winning personality right Rolland? Why is he being like this? Ahhh wait." He was studying the kid the whole time. "He thinks he's got something up his sleeve." Seeing as he stood with confidence. Jerrick shook his head. "So Whatcha think? Heard what you needed?" He asked his fellow Czar.

A resounding thud was heard by those in the general area of @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]. The tank of a Jedi that was Marek S'hadar landed next to his teacher of the light. It was kinda fun running around like this, they were both wanted at this point, himself dead, Josh alive, and the fact they walked about freely now was just a slap in the face to the Black Suns, the group which had extended said bounty. Any trying to collect it would have to deal with both of them, at the same time. And that was a fate he wouldn't wish on anyone.

"At the moment, nothing. But your insight could prove very helpful with an ecological disaster barely being contained. Something's caused the plant life of my homeworld to grow at ridiculous paces. We burn it, but it grows right back." She paused, realizing that the tingle of the White Current was back. "Here are the contact details for someone who can contact me." Carefully, she sent the woman the details of @[member="Myra Subach"]'s datapad, not wanting to risk a more direct trace back to her. And with that, she left. Moving on and mingling with the crowd as her Force aura dissipated, the woman physically shifting her form to that of a human woman, her facial features different than that of Circe, her eyes a purplish-blue from the contacts that now adorned them. The spaceport being nearby, she took a nearby shuttle out of the system, the vessel exiting Republic space on a course for a new world. A world she had been to before, with much that could be reclaimed by those willing to adequately commit to salvage operations.

Honoghr.

@[member="Salina Aviner"]

A smirk crossed his face as he waited until Circe's presence no longer was on Coruscant. He sent out a message to fleets to make sure she didn't come back...

After that, he nodded at @[member="Marek S'hadar"].

"Be careful when I'm on watch" he said. "Even if you can sense me, don't get too close when I'm doing this, especially with Circe around" he added.

And with that, he disappeared entirely from Marek's vision. Just, poof. Gone. Marek couldn't sense him, Marek couldn't see him. Even Salina couldn't do either. Where did he go?

Preliat took a seat outside the Sight-seers office, and rested his rifle across his lap. He gently laid his hands on it, remaining silent. His presence alone made sure some of the curious onlookers were deterred, simply because he was a Mandalorian in a place with not a lot of Mandalorians running around. He tapped his foot on the ground, patiently waiting for his chance at a fortune telling.

He would go after the Jedi bounty, but his people were on nice terms with the Republic and he didn't want to strain relations by going after two Jedi of that calibre for, in all honesty, not as much money as you'd think.
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
@[member="Marek S'hadar"]

Salina Aviner

Sensing her current customer Salina looked towards his direction and said "Ah, a Mandolorian. Interesting to see you among these parts. But then again given your career choice you tend to travel as much as I do I suspect. Funny how you are not the first Mandolorian I've come across today. Now then, what would you ask of me?"

@Preliat Mantis

Preliat didn't say anything, for a long while. In fact, he kept looking straight. Finally, he turned his head towards her."Tell me what's plaguing me and I will believe you if you can truly see into the future and the galaxy."He said boldly, and only turned to look at her from behind his helmet after turning towards her, hands still on his rifle. He remained perfectly still, and made no movements otherwise.

Salina Aviner

She smirked before saying "I don't know. A number of things trouble you it seems. For one you seemed to be worried that you made be made the fool by some silver tongued woman who's conning you for money. But you need not fear that from me. But as to the actual plague you have....oh my. I am sorry that you suffered through the Dark Harvest like that. And to have such a condition as you do...." She went silent for a moment, taking a deep breath to process what she'd learned of him. She shook her head before asking "Are you satisfied?"

@Preliat Mantis

Super senses had their perks Rolland had to admit that much, having gone through the augmentation and some of the training Rolland could analyze things at an enormous rate. And the sound of mandalorian was not the greatest one in the universe. Looking over to @[member="Preliat Mantis"] he saw the mando and his rifle. It was a scary sight indeed, Rolland was mostly unarmed except for his saber by his side. Then that's when the mando asked something strange, he asked what was plaguing him. Clearly the woman was telling the truth. She had told Rolland who he was, or had she been lying this whole time? " @[member="JerrickShado"] Handle the kid, I have something I need to handle."

Moving in range of the strange mando Rolland had to see if the woman could actually see the future or was just BSing the whole thing. The six foot eight super soldier watched from a short distance to hear everything that was happening.

He didn't look at her, but he seemed satisfied with a nod."Enough, I suppose."Again, he pondered his words and thoughts carefully, knowing she couldn't read his mind. It would take someone of great magnitude to even begin tapping at his subconscious thoughts. Preliat turned to her, and leaned back on the wall, finally facing her with a stern look appearing even beneath his helmet, the stoic face on his helmet not withstanding. That was the Mandalorian face, the T-shaped visor reflecting the person back at them.

"I want to know what I will become."He said simply, letting his rifle rest by the stock on the ground. His helmet slowly panned over to the man watching him from afar, his helmet's HUD picking up a large individual. Rolland, that being. He didn't turn back to face the teller.

Salina Aviner

Though she could not see it, given how silent he was for a while it was clear she'd proven herself enough to the Mandolorian. When he asked what he would become she looked up at him, her eyes almost seeming to look past the helmet and look and see into his actual eyes, before saying "And another question Mandolorians seems to always ask. Give me your hands." She waited until he extended them out then placed her hands over them. She closed her eye, took a deep breath, and finally said "Yours is a broken road. Cracked and continuing to crack with every wrong step you take. If you continue this was the road will eventually break and you will be lost. There is a chance to mend it now but you must find the proper means, some you may not realize. In the end the choice of what you will be is your own, @[member="Preliat Mantis"]. Will you walk the beaten path to toughen your feet or rejuvenate to walk more freely?" She opened her eyes, took her hands away, and said "Thank you for your time."

Preliat blinked behind his helmet, the typical scowl on his face accompanying the blinking."Never a straight answer, is there?"He said, staring at her beneath his helmet."So, to fix my...'path', do you have any suggestions? Yoga? Dating?" He said with a sigh, now tapping his rifle, his patience wearing thin, and the fact that she was able to pick him apart so well also bothered him.

The czar looked over to Preliat he would almost laugh if he could, but the man kept his bearing and continued to watch out in the open for everyone to see. It wasn't like he could blend in or anything a six foot eight two hundred and eighty five pound man decked in head to toe with armor couldn't really do much in that area. "Never really is." he said to himself softly. But oddly enough Rollabd began to study the man, the Intellegence chip in his brain firing up analyzing his armor and weapons. He truly was a man to be reckoned with

Salina Aviner

"If it were ever straight then I'd do more harm than good." she said before he asked more and more about what it was he needed to do exactly. "I am sorry. But I can only be your eyes for so long. Now you must go and learn to open yours." She sighed, knowing it didn't help him any better, but it was not as if she didn't want to. The thing about her foresight was that given too much information had a tendency to change things more drastically then if she was more cryptic. An odd thing indeed but she believed it was part of the curse that came with her powers.

@Preliat Mantis

Meta was walking the streets and noticed that a crowd had been formed around the blind storyteller he had heard about. At the same time he noticed two rather large men. However still small in comparison to him, they were abnormally large. It was obvious they had received Augments. Probably not as good as his own, but. No less it was obvious they had received extensive augmentations.

@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]
@[member="JerrickShado"]

Salina Aviner

Seeing his aura, and how he stood close enough to examine the two Czar experiments, Salina looked towards @[member="Meta "]'s direction and asked "Care to have your fortune told, young man? Seeing into your destiny and helping you discover the paths ahead of you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom