Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeing for those who cannot

Meta turned his head in the direction of the women. "I am in no such need of feeble fantasies." He said, ignoring the temptation to go and speak with her. He just stood there, his mask covering all emotions from her. He stood awaiting her reply.

@[member="Salina Aviner"]

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Tracyn's very presence deterred the crowd of onlookers. He had known about people using the force to see into the future before but this...this was something else. He had to investigate, both to confirm the validity of her visions and to perhaps shed some light himself on something that had been plaguing him for a long time, the location of his son, @[member="Cassus"] Zambrano.

He stood nearby, patiently awaiting his chance to speak with the woman. His arms were folded, and his fingers gently tapped on his armored upper arms, the cloak over his shoulder concealing the movement as his hands nervously moved.

Salina Aviner

Seeing is believing, but one must see first.
Salina motioned for @Tracyn Ordo to take his place in line, merely gesturing with her hand while still looking at @Meta, She'd sensed him just as easily as she had the other jedi she tended to pass or see the auras of. She could sense that he was a more experienced one then the one who stood before her as well, mainly given how her being able to see the force that surrounds certain people always tended to exhibit different "natures" so to speak. While Ordo took his spot she answered Meta with "Of course you don't. Why believe in such silly things when you wear the mask that conceals yourself from the world? But perhaps the face behind that mask is more curious. Am I correct...Astrian Callus?"

Meta rolled his eyes under the helm of his mask. "That name is nothing but a shell. Yes, you may have the power of foresight. But, my destiny is my own and I will not let paranoia rule my decision to beckon to you." That was all that would be said. That's all that was needed to be said.

Salina Aviner

She looked up towards him, her pale blue eyes almost looking past the mask and right into his actual eyes, as she smiled and said "Then you are wiser then most. You chose to find the light of your path on your own, not have it provided for you. For that reason you, and only you. can decided where your path will go." She bowed her head to him before saying "Goodbye, @[member="Meta "]." She then gestured for @Tracyn Ordo to step forward so she could evaluate his aura.

Meta bowed slightly as a sign of mutual respect, then turned on his heel. Brushing past the augmented children and walked off. Disappearing into the streets. He thought about what she said, pondering on it for a mere moment. It was just another random meeting. "Meta 1, crazy lady on the street 0." He said to himself, allowing a smile to creep upon his face.

Alan

Tracyn stepped forward, and gently stood before her. Despite his rough and scruffy appearance, Tracyn could be gentle and kind when he wanted to. Which, lately, was often. Tracyn stared at the woman, before smiling and leaning forward, folding his hands in front of him.

"I presume you know why I am here." Tracyn said boldly, his icy gray meeting her pale blue in a sharp and precise manner. He was professional, but his combat prowess and brutality could still be seen in his eyes by those who knew what to look for.

Salina Aviner

She smiled and said "I can only guess of course." with a coy tone. "Your path that had lead you to me is a great one indeed. You've been a jedi, a vagabond, a commando, a mercenary, and finally a Jedi once again. You've lived so many lives and yet in all of them you'd been running from the dark side and its influence over you. You and I both know that is no longer something to fear. But what you do fear is an answer as to where your son, Cassus, may be. He may be dead. He may be alive. He may be happy. He may be suffering. These are the things that haunt your mind and so you wish for a light to illuminate the answer."

@Tracyn Ordo

@[member="Meta "]well the right thing to do would be to beat the Jedi padawan's ass into the dirt and stomp him out for his lack of respect. But Rolland knew better, he knew the galactic empire's treaty with the republic was solid and he wouldn't endanger the lives of millions over a brash Jedi who needed to be taught a lesson in humility. Walking over to @[member="JerrickShado"] and the kid he gave the man a par on the shoulder and decided to just let things go. Jedi were Jedi, and he was taught in their ways of the force in order to better kill them if the chance should arise.

"Jerrick, We should get going soon." he said still calm and emotionless as ever. Though something was off about the kid, his sensory package made him wary of the child, he had power that much was clear. They shouldn't be here, what this child was Rolland did not want to find out.

Meta could feel the rate rolling of the augmented soldiers. Just as he had planned for. He could tell just by the body language how they felt about themselves.
They thought they were special and they thought they could beat him in a fight too. It was funny, amateurs thinking their important.

Alan

Tracyn stared at the seer for a long time, the passive facial expression slowly forming downward into a frown.

"So he's alive.." Which, was something that made him more upset than making him believe he was dead. He sighed deeply, subduing the rising anger and rage, and then stared back at her."And I'm presuming you won't divulge anything else, will you?" He said with a slight scowl.

Salina Aviner

Holding out one hand she said "One credit and I will tell you all you'll need to know. The choice is yours. Will you seek the truth on your own or let the light of divines assist you on the path?" As she asked her eyes were not looking directly at Ordo, more within his direction. She was blind after all and while she could see his aura it didn't help the fact that she could tell he was trouble by the tone of his voice. Meanwhile, from the downed hood of her robe, the head of Xira, her sperent amphistaff, slithered out and hissed while looking at him.

@Tracyn Ordo

Alan

Tracyn slapped a single credit chit on the table, raising a brow at her. The serpent didn't bother him, not at all in fact. He was quite calm, and had faced bigger challenges before.

Their carcasses were a testament to how those things turned out for them.

"Tell me where my son is, and what Kaine has done with him."He said simply, staring down Salina.

@[member="Meta "]Rolland had thought the man gone, but no he still lingered around on the streets. Looking at the man beneath his helmet Rolland lifted his head up giving the tall Jedi a signal that he wasn't afraid of him. He saw the man was clearly augmented like him, but he was an older make and model. He certainly had more experience than him and if they were to fight Rolland didn't know if he could take him alone. Much less his fellow Jedi cronies that seemed to fill the streets. This woman sure was causing a stir that much was apparent. "You going to stand there and check me out all day?" Rolland said calm and cold as ever before he turned to look at the his companion. There was no need to fight on a Jedi home world

Salina Aviner

Taking the credit she said "Let me touch your face." When he allowed her her hands traced across every feature, from his rugged cheeks to his heavy brow, even feeling his hair for a moment. "So many scars." she said. "In living so many lives as you, they are bound to appear." This was odd to say since Ordo had no actual scars, but perhaps those were not what she meant. When she finished she reached out and took his hands in her before closing her eyes. "Your son is lost. Both in mind and body. Nothing but shadow surroundings him. He is trapped within a dark world. He cannot find his path for none are open to him. But there is a chance. A light may come for him to save him....but the light must find him first." She opened her eyes and took her hands away. "I am sorry, but that is all I can say."

@Tracyn Ordo

Jerrick had lost @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] but it mattered little, if he needed him Rolland would let him know. He wondered around looking for the kid. He wanted to know who the shabla made him so damn confident enough to say he was wrong. So he yelled. "HEY SHORT STUFF!!!" The boy would forsure be mad at such a comment made. Jerrick would have been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom