Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Second Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmora

M
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/25907-mortis-industries/#entry354042

While it is true that I have been moving from idea to idea at a rapid pace, I have in the past couple of weeks; begun the process of forcing myself to stick to a single idea and develop it. While the initial character used for this has stalled, though not for a lack of trying, I have since gone back to a character I had create and left unfinished. Rather than taking into account that I have begun forcing myself to stick and focus all my attention and creativity to one character; the submission was denied without even a proper review as I believe it deserves. I feel that denying it outright is not only unfair, it feels like a psuedo punishment for actions that I am currently and actively attempting to curb and prevent from coming up again.

[member="Lady Mortis"]
I'm sorry but you do have two other unused companies. Refurbish one to suit your character if you need to, but I cannot allow this second chance to pass through.

Denied.

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/26369-mmsp-01-mac-gauss-starkiller/

The edits supposedly not made, the ones not asked elaboration on, were made. It's locked so that can be seen indefinitely. Minus the few I could not make because it was locked halfway through editing....

Edit: After a little bit of discussion, it turns out to be just a slight misunderstanding in the context of the "planetary defense" request. Willing to down-scale strength to SW logic appropriations for its size.

[member="Horror"]
You lifted the info directly from Wookie. If you need to copy-paste from Wookie then you don't need to submit it here - it's either close enough to canon or you need to think of something which makes it unique.
Request denied until you can show me a reworded submission which is actually different.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/26223-aalrun-dragons/

I've said it before. I've said it in the submission. I'll say it now. I've mentioned it in jokes with others, and just as often, in serious demeanor.
These are not dragons. They are flora - carnivorous plants, not much different than a venus fly trap, for instance. The term "dragon" is used in the same way as the Komodo Dragon - obviously not a dragon, as dragons do not (to our knowledge) exist in real life, but a namesake. If the name was such a problem, the judge should have asked me to change the name.
These were absolutely wrongfully denied. There is no spin. They're pure flora with only flora biology (save the minor Vong-related stuff). :(
People come here to express creativity, not restrict and subdue it. This was a slow-to-birth side project of mine for several months. I worked hard on these, not so someone might glance at the title and decide everything else in it is moot.

That said, we have NO flora let alone carnivorous flowers in the Horde or, to my knowledge, factory wide.

I am willing to remove the dub "dragon" from the the sub, as clearly that has been the misunderstanding, should this be resubmitted.

Okay, I normally don't do this, but I'm going to request a dev thread for a species for the first time in my tenure here on SWRP. This thing has lightsaber-resistant scales and powerful natural weapons. Please complete a thread relating to this creature's creation, discovery, taming, something. And I'd shoot for quality in this case, because it pretty much is a dragon.

This is pending approval for second chance. [member="Ashe the Reaper"], please let me know when the dev thread is completed.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Fabula Cavataio"] - I can definitely do that, as that's exactly what the four Various Creatures bounties I put out earlier were for. A fifth thread, the creation, will entail how it all comes together. I'll post the completed Dev Threads here when finished. Thank you.

Hey. I know the sub was a little silly, but the ship wasn't intended to be just a joke sub. I was planning to use it in an upcoming thread as a platform to have a couple bands perform on top of and to give away as a reward to whoever contributes the most to the thread. It's meant to be a civilian-strength armor and shielded ship with military grade weaponry and decent internal space. It might be a little big for what I want it to due though. If you'd like, I can drop it down to 60m (Light Freighter) and rewrite the description. (I was pretty tired when I wrote it)

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/27158-the-mad-quacker/

[member="Deira"]
Your requests will be seen to when your ban is lifted.

[member="Captain Larraq"]
We're unable to take this submission seriously, given the nature of how it came about. This is going to remain denied for this reason.

[member="Break"]
Until the ban is lifted, anything made by, taken from or created for the original poster of that submission will be rejected. I am not going to deny this second chance, I am going to postpone it as mentioned above with Deira's requests. Then it is up to you/him who resubmits it.

[member="Captain Larraq"]
If you are willing to do a development thread, as was requested, and ensure that the issues which initially had it denied are tended to then this can be brought from the archives. Mention one of the Starship Judges when you are finished, not myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom