Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Second Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Kaine Australis"], second chance approved.

I'm personally somewhat skeptical about the ability of it to effect the atmospheric within a ship since it's "constrained by the local climate" according to the link that you posted, but that concept isn't breaking any rules, so knock yourself out.

The topic has been moved back to the tech forum and is now unlocked and ready for editing.

[member="Kaine Australis"], approved. Ship moved to the Pre-Factory.

Making a traditional ram ship can be tricky, because while the user typically only expects to get one use out of them, the receiving opponent typically doesn't like the idea of having one of their fancy ships instantly taken out of a fight by it. I really recommend being broad and open in describing the damage it does if you do go that route.

[member="Aedan Von"], moved to the Pre-Factory (it will appear on the second page because of its relatively early date). Your previous link will still take you directly to it as well.

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
[member="Adron Malvern"]

Looks like this was moved to the Archives due to inactivity as opposed to being denied, so you don't need to request a Second Chance in this instance.

I've moved the sub to Pre-Factory now, but in future please put requests through this thread.

Runi Verin

[member="Kaine Australis"]

I know what you're going for and acknowledge the canon examples behind it, however given its nature, and the extremely dangerous and volatile nature of nanoviruses, I am not sure there are any acceptable amendments that can be made without completely changing the basis of the submission itself.

While I know this was not your intent, I also feel this type of weapon could also conceivably pave the way for similar submissions that would form an ultimate 'kark you' for invasions, skirmishes and other assorted disagreements.

With that all said, I'm going to uphold the initial ruling and deny this second chance at this time.

Runi Verin

[Member="Eternal Cyan"]

After careful consideration and discussion with the senior factory staff, I believe the weapon is simply too powerful as it stands. It also bases itself on technology that is not strictly canonical. In fact, tracking down the original source material gives you an excerpt to the effect that even says that it isn't possible in the Star Wars Universe.

As a result, I'm sorry but I have decided to uphold the Judge's initial ruling in this case and decline your request for a second chance.

[member="Runi Verin"]

I made a mistake in posting my Forging Hammer, and the reviewer thought it was Celestial Tech. It was meant to be a weapon Jaster Crafted after receiving a vision from a Force Ghost that calls himself the All-Father. The Judge closed it out before I could make the necessary fixes to it.

Forgot there was another race called the Celestial in Star Wars so mostly my fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom