Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mornhun

Mornhun
0e95b79e-1f08-4a74-95e3-109aa6929ac7_zpsee403ab7.jpg

NAME: Vydo Mornhun Marr
FACTION:
SPECIES: Neverborn (Formerly Miraluka)
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 2 meters
WEIGHT: 100 kilos
EYES: None
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Deathly White
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+Writer: Before becoming a sith spawn he was a struggling writer of Poetry and fiction.
+Tracker: The Hunter has a naturally imbued tracking mechanism that draws it towards other Sithspawn, Sith Artifacts, and Force Nexus's. This works exactly like and is based on the Korriban Compass a copy of which Valik obtained from Rave Merill.
+Headless Horseman: The Hunter is similar to the Gen'Dai in that it is more a collection of nerves rather than a true body. The effect is significantly less drastic than a Gen'dai, as his body will not regenerate when dismembered. However, it does mean the only way to kill him is to behead him, or to destroy his head in some other manner.
+Frightful presence: Due to Rhak-Skuri glands being added to his system as well as a infusion of Rhak-Skuri DNA, the neverborn can cause fear with just his presence, the effect is strongest on mammals, particularly ones susceptible to pheromones. Depending on proximity and exertion by the neverborn the effects can be as mild as uneasiness or as sever as near insanity. Strong willed people can resist the effects.
+Force Sight: Originally a Miraluka the Hunter can see through the Force just as any other Miraluka could.
Weaknesses:
-Beacon: Due to the extensive Sith Alchemy required in his creation the Hunter is not a very subtle creature in the Force, easily senses when in the proximity of other Force Users.
-Electromagnetically Weak: Oddly enough, the Hunter has a debilitating weakness against electromagnetic waves, specifically those in the typical human visual spectrum. While artificial lighting is usually weak enough to be of no consequence to a clothed Hunter the waves of Stars are normally too powerful for him to endure. As such the Hunter must usually conduct his business at night, remaining hidden in the day.
- Nearly no positive emotions to speak of.

APPEARANCE:

BIOGRAPHY:
About me? Do I dare tell? I was born in the usual way on a space station not far from Katar, the home world of my people, what were my people, and grew in up as the son of a travelling actor and actress. I was one of three children, My twin and I were the oldest, though I was 5 minutes older, and our sister Mi'ara who was 4 years younger. Life was not glamorous nor was it a dream life, but in our poverty we had a degree of contentment that often escapes those of greater status. As we grew my twin joined the family in acting and I who had the ability to act that was roughly equivalent to that of a rock, found my art in writing.

For many years I helped write plays and the like for the troupe but when father and mother died of illness, the rest of us scattered to the four winds. Of what happened to my siblings I can not say, but I moved to Coruscant with the hope of one day being a novelist and poet. It goes without saying that, what one dreams, is seldom the same as what one can make come true.

I did alright for myself of course, though, not in the way I had seen in my youth. A few works were published, though to pay the bills I resorted to writing romance novels. I used a pen name, Ulurix Peshtikar, to hide my identity but in truth, I made the most credits on those works. I am told that a leading member of the group Omega Protectorate was one of my bigger fans, though whether that was true or not has never been confirmed.

I took up fencing and Martial arts in my off time to help aid my writing, but in truth it helped relieve my stress far more than it aided anything. However, my simple life changed when the Sith invaded.

It was out of no where when the Sith came and won Coruscant. Many of use ran to escape, as you may imagine, but we never got far. Most were sent back to their lives, but ones like me, force sensitive persons that would not join them were enslaved. I lived in a 5x5 cell when they didn't need me, and when they did I was collared and made to search for force users. After a week I lost my voice, after 3 months I had nearly lost my mind. It was then The Nautolan came, he was Sith and one of the members of the One Sith that had over seen the enslavement of many of us. When I saw him I cowered as anyone would but when he cut down the patrol and took me. I knew I was forfeit.

The things he did to me should not be told, and what I am now, even I can't quite understand. What I do know is that I am no longer the miraluka man I was and I am drawn to those like me. I have been made to be a monster, and if it is a monster they wanted, then a monster they shall have.

SHIP:

None, will steal one.

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Soonish

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom