Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Sakedo Sunset Party

Her friend was hurting really bad. Daiya could tell that easily, it had been her in Zo'i's shoes on frequent occasions. Zo'i herself even had the pleasure of being around Daiya during one of those times, the worst of those times, a few weeks ago. She had been at rock bottom, and it was Zo'i who was there for her when no one else was. So the teen was more than willing to do what she could for her friend so the Zeltron girl wouldn't feel so down.

"Deep breaths," Daiya advised when Zo'i confessed to not knowing what to do. She kept her hand on Zo'i's back, rubbing it reassuringly as another friend had done for her on a thousand occasions before. That simple feeling, the touch from one caring person to another, it had been Daiya's own lifeline when she felt lost herself.

The girl broke her gaze away to look out over the dance floor again, her eyes hunting for a ginger-haired boy again. Daiya spotted Cartri at the bar, a glass in front of him. Good. He was getting that drink as promised. And then the bartender put down another glass, and she recognized it as another round of what he had before. What was he doing? Zo'i needed him, this wasn't the time to get drunk!

Daiya shook her head and turned back to her friend, meeting Zo'i's yellow eyes in her own. The Zeltron girl broke the stare, and her words put real distance between them. She could feel, more than just by mere touch, Zo'i pulling away from her.

The girl moved her hand away from Zo'i's back, bringing it around the Zeltron girl's shoulder instead. Daiya pulled her friend close, tipping her head to lay it on Zo'i's other shoulder. "Oh, Zo'i, we all work for the Corpos in some way. So what? You do what you gotta do to get creds and live, right?"

"I mean, as long as you don't believe in any of that chit they spew..." Daiya trailed off. She truly hoped Zo'i wasn't actually one of those Corpo die-hards. The ones that lived, breathed, and reveled in the Corporate life. Like Sun, or that stooge of hers, Rhé.

Daiya giggled as a thought came to her, "Want me to shoot her for you? Ms Sun?" She used her free hand to pull back the skirt of her dress, far enough for Zo'i to see the holstered blaster she had strapped to her upper thigh. "Then all your problems would be over."

Two glasses slid across the smooth surface until they reached the boy, who quickly took the two drinks in his hands and turned around to take them back to the duo. He couldn't help himself but drink away at the brew as he walked between the dancers, some of them getting too close and almost spilling the drinks all over the floor. Just as he was taking a big gulp of his drink a person who had a few too many bumped into him from the right, spilling the drink over both of them. Cartri looked up to him and pushed him on the shoulder hard into his buddies, who didn't seem to see him coming. Due to the mans unsteady condition, he fell backwards quite easily into his friends who toppled to the dance floor like bowling pins "Watch where your going..." Cartri said in a slurred tone before pushing past some people on his way to the pair.

Cartri didn't look too good on his feet as he finally placed the cup of water on the table, luckily intact through the navigation of the dancefloor. He steadied himself before looking over to Daiya, who seemed to be showing some kind of blaster off to her friend as well as significant threats "I- I hope your not planning using that" he said almost jokingly to the girl as he chuckled to himself for some strange reason "How about w-" Cartri blurted before being cut off by a hand behind him that pulled him onto the dance floor. The official grabbed him by his shirt collar and turned him to face the corpo's, who looked fuming and on another planet in terms of alcohol consumption "What was that kid?" he slurred out, almost in a tone that was untellable "I think you owe us all a drink you sewer rat..." he growled, along with his three other buddies who towered over him

Cartri looked at all of them silently for a few seconds before suddenly erupting into laughter, unaffected by their intimidation and forceful demands. All four of them were still dressed in their official clothing, all of which looked a bit rough and messy from a long nights partying. The boy finally contained himself but still continued to giggle to himself a few times from the expression on their faces "W-why? what you going to do to me? report me to your moms and dads?" he replied with another chuckle their way, making them more annoyed by the second by his childish insults "Take him to Sun, she would know what to do with him..." one of the more sober ones said, an idea which seemed popular with the rest of his drunk buddies "After we teach him a lesson first" the same official said, his head motioning to take him into one of the back rooms. Without hesitation they began dragging him away to the backroom, making Cartri look back to the girl with a smirk "Bare with me..." he shouted to the both of them as he slowly went out of view.

"Get in there..." growled the one holding him as they filed in one by one and shut the door behind them. Although, as soon as it happened chaos erupted from the other side. Loud yells of agony and crashing of furniture muffled radiated from the room, almost as if multiple was getting flung around the joint. After a few minutes the sounds stopped and nothing but silence was heard from the room. Slowly, the door opened to reveal an unharmed Cartri who stumbled out of the room in a unsteady fashion. Other than his fists being red, Cartri seemed fine. Yet, the same couldn't be said for the officials were out cold over the floor and sofa's. Although, one thing was for sure. Sun was going to be pissed...

Mischief? Where? Not me. ;)
"Of course I don't believe their crap. I've seen enough to know that their way is not a good way... Not a way I want to live." The Zeltron teen straightened up a little but her eyes were still cast downward. Zo'i tried to focus on the conversation. Anything to distract her from her other thoughts in that moment. Shooting Sun sounded like such a good idea... "Yes...," she answered without thinking. And then: "Wait! No! Not yet. I... We... Ugggggh. I don't want to think about that right now. Just," she looked at her friend at last. "Please. Don't do anything yet. I... Sun has something... I... We need to get it back. I... Ugh. Please, just don't."

Quickly she looked back down again. Zo'i wanted nothing more than an end to her Luminous Sun problem. But she couldn't just end the woman. She couldn't do that to Rhé. Not even Sentiri. She needed to get her little sis... Was that what she was? A big sister? Why was that the first thought that came to mind.

Karrrrrrrrrk this was all a mess. Think about anything else. Think about Anything Else. Think About ANYTHING ELSE. THINK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE.

A cup of water set down next to her and she grabbed it immediately and, with a quick "Thanks," she gulped it down like she had just walked out of a desert. Zo'i set the cup back down as she then saw Daiya's redheaded friend get hauled off by some goons Zo'i recognized as Sun's stooges.

One of her eyebrows arched and she turned to Daiya. "Uhhhh, should we...?" The boy seemed unfazed as he was hauled away, giving Zo'i pause. She supposed that was a decent distraction for her broiling brain. The teen stood as if to follow, especially when some loud and fighty noises followed. Then they stopped before she made a move and then the boy returned. "Oh, never mind," she said. Almost disappointed.

"Zo'i," the infuriatingly calm voice came from behind the Zeltron. Zo'i turned to see Rhé's "girlfriend" or whatever Sentiri was to Zo'i guardian standing there. As calm as her voice was, she seemed more... on edge than Zo'i had seen the woman over the past two weeks. The Chiss woman gave a glance to Daiya but returned her gaze to Zo'i. "Come. Let's get Rhé and go home."

Daiya didn't really need Zo'i to deny any love for the Corpos. Deep down, the girl knew that wasn't the person she had made friends with. There wasn't any real reason she should have asked, the Zeltron girl was going through enough right now without her own friend questioning her integrity.

No, Zo'i needed her help more than anything right now. So when the pink-skinned girl seemed to agree to her suggested course of action, Daiya nearly jumped up to go do it. It was only the split-second double take from Zo'i that made her stop. Sun had something important to Zo'i? Or to more than just Zo'i it seemed.

"Aww, are you sure?" Daiya asked with a grin, hoping that her friend read it as light-hearted in the moment, and not mocking. The blonde-haired teen wasn't joking, well not completely. She wondered what could be so important that it would be lost if Sun was to die. Whatever it was, the girl resolved as she patted the knee of her friend next to her, she would help her get it back. "The offer's alawys open, you know. Anytime, any—hey!"

Daiya's hands scrambled to pull the hem of her dress back down as her eyes searched accusingly for Cartri's face. The boy's words made it clear he had been peeping at the exposed thigh Daiya had only shown off for Zo'i's eyes. Her furrowed brow searched for someone to be angry at, but all it found was the vanishing form of the redhead as he disappeared back onto the dance floor.

Typical.

The girl's cheeks felt hot, and as she touched a hand to her face, she realized it wasn't just from anger or embarrassment. That only deepened Daiya's blush, and wary eyes darted over to her friend. She felt a little guilty to be glad that Zo'i was looking at her hands instead of at her friend, but she could breathe a little easier knowing that.

At the very least, the boy had brought the drink Daiya requested. She turned her attention back to Zo'i, who had already downed the glass of water. "You feeling any better?" She asked, but her friend's attention was already elsewhere. The girl looked where the Zeltron's gaze was, but she couldn't spot what her friend was seeing. "What?"

Then she saw it, Cartri's lean form stumbling out of a room, his clenched fists red from...fighting? Daiya looked back to Zo'i with confusion on her face, wondering what her take on the bizarre episode, but the Zeltron girl seemed apathetic.

"What was that all ab—?" Daiya started to ask, wanting to coax Zo'i out of her funk. Maybe if they could guess about Cartri's weirdness it would take her mind off being upset. Her ambitions were dashed by the appearance of a Chiss woman, one that looked vaguely familiar to her, and who talked over her to bark sharply at Zo'i.

Zo'i seemed to know the woman, and it made Daiya more certain she did as well. The girl didn't get the time to ask, as her friend stood to leave with her. Daiya jumped up, making sure she gave Zo'i one last hug before parting. She was sad to watch her friend go, especially when the Zeltron girl was so miserable. It twisted up her heart inside, even if there was nothing she could do about it now.

Even trying to get back into the mood and moves that the dance music trying to coax out of her was fruitless. Daiya's eyes sought Cartri out again in the crowd, wondering if he was all done with her for the night or if she could still lean on him for company. She really didn't want to be alone right now, despite the crowd of people around her.

Deciding to try, the girl threaded her way through the crowd to him. The ginger-haired boy was almost a head taller than her, so Daiya grabbed one of his hands for leverage as she stood on her tiptoes next to him, leaning in to touch her lips on his cheek in a quick peck. She paused to whisper softly in his ear, "Thank you for helping my friend, that was sweet of you."

As she came down again, the girl unwrapped her hands from his. Seeing them closely for the first time, Daiya drew in a fast breath. "Oh, Cartri, you're bleeding! What were you doing in there?"

Stumbling through the crowd Cartri felt like he was cloud nine, his vision seemingly began to spin while his legs started to become like jelly as he pushed through the crowd back to the duo. Unknowing to him, as soon as he left the room someone had spotted the destruction that happened and raised the alarm for others to investigate. More and more people filed in and helped out the sleeping officials, who didn't have a clue what hit them when they began to wake up from their sudden slumber. Some of them would have various bruises covering their face, while others were finding it hard to remember how they even got into the room. None the less, it was a matter of time before Sun got involved with this mess.

Ahead of him, he suddenly saw Daiya appear on the dancefloor and walk towards him. She lightly grabbed hold of his hand and stood on her tip toes to give him a peck on his cheek, something of which made him smile slightly. He kept a grip of her hand and looked over to Daiya with a slight lowering of his head, almost as if he was ashamed from the state he was in. Even though he couldn't control his body the way he liked, Cartri still somewhat had control of his mind, one of which was telling him to get more of that drink which got him into the state in the first place "N-no problem..." he mumbled with a random giggle, his tired blue eyes staring into hers when she gave a shocked reaction to the condition of his knuckles.

Cartri looked down and saw for himself on why they looked so bad, and her reaction was for good reason too. His knuckles were heavily bruised and bloodied, not from the officials but his own. Cuts were ripe across his hands, allowing a steady stream of blood flow down them. For now he didn't feel any pain, probably because the beverages were masking most of it. Once the alcohol had died off, it was sure going to hurt for the next few weeks "I-...I dont know Daiya... I can't remember that far back" he replied, considering it had only been just a few minutes ago the incident happened. Cartri withdrew his hands away from Daiya and wiped the blood sluggishly on his smart clothes, as if it was a spare handkerchief that was put on a table before eating.

The teens gaze looked back to the bar before looking back to Daiya, a small smile appearing on his face "Why d-dont we... why don't we get more drinks?" he asked her while struggling to keep up straight before her. However, on the other side of the dance floor developments were starting to occur. A group of officials had banded together and caught the attention of Sun, who didn't look to be in the best of moods after seeing for herself the carnage that was left in the VIP room. Together, the group began to push through the dance floor like a hot knife in butter, all of them eager to have a word with the kid who caused so much trouble.

When donning her dress for the evening, it seemed that Daiya also managed to affix her heart to her sleeve without knowing it. Already left open and tender from her encounter with Zo'i, the girl's measure of concern was only amplified by Cartri's wounds and his response. Her eyes sought his, trying to find a glimpse of the charming boy she had spotted on the dance floor at the beginning of the night.

"You can't...remember?" she asked, searching his face. As if an answer could be found there, against his ruddy cheeks or the multitude of freckles. Her brow furrowed as worry crossed her own face, and then she cast her gaze back down in disappointment. Cartri really couldn't hold his liquor, and it might be funny if he hadn't just been in a fight. "Oh, well someone probably does."

Daiya hadn't meant to be prophetic, not intentionally anyway, yet the girl was struck by a chord of alarm as she saw CorpSec slowly massing around Sun on the dance floor. As soon as they began to make their way slowly towards the pair, she wrapped her hands around Cartri's arm and tried to lead him away. A wry chuckle escaped her lips, and it more felt dry and hollow than she wished. "Oh-ho, you do not need more to drink, Cartri. How about we find someplace more private, hmm?"

The flirtatious words were just words, she had no intention of following through on them. Especially not with a drunken boy right now. Instead, the teen tried to guide the boy toward an exit. They weren't all marked, the joys of living in a corporate paradise, so she could only guess at where one might lead. With all hopes inside her, Daiya pushed open an unremarkable, and unguarded, door and hurried them both through.

Before Cartri could take in what Daiya was saying he was getting dragged through the ever pact dancefloor and through a door. A cold breeze instantly went into his face as they rushed onto a back alley, where the duo were alone for now ""I-I would... I wouldn't find a ba-ack alley private" he said with emphasis on the private, still on another world in terms of his thinking "H-hey... do you think the blue flame will... will be open?" he slurred while stumbling around in her grip as they made their way up to the entrance of the alley, getting out of sight before sun and her goon came burst through the door after them. They all looked around the tight area but saw no sign of them, soon disappearing back into the busy club after a few of them shouted untellable words into the dark night just in case they were still nearby to listen.

The pair slugged through the busy streets of Denon as Cartri still relied on Daiya to drag him along, his legs feeling like spaghetti while his vision spiralled like a tornado "Y-you know what Daiya? those...those drinks were something ELSE!" the boy suddenly shouted before drunkenly chuckling to himself as if it was a funny joke. Although, his expression would soon change to one of worry, or another one of his untelling drunk expression that made him look out of it "Can you p-promise, can you promise not to tell... Xan?" he said as they almost bumped into a pair of locals that gave them both a funny look as they walked past "Xan... Xan will kill me if she sees me l-like this" he blurted out with a burp as they began to get into a familiar part of town close to the apartment "W-why are we around here for, T-his isn't where the drinks flow!" he mumbled out in a strange sentence before unexpectedly tripping over his own feet and almost falling to the floor "Ooops!"

Daiya Daiya

Cartri was absolutely wasted! The boy teetered off his balance, nearly bringing her down with him a couple of times. The girl tried to tighten her grip on her redheaded companion, but his much taller and heavier frame meant that he had far more control over their choice of direction. He kept saying the weirdest things, too, like throwing out a few suggestions of other places they could go. But even if Daiya had been interested in the Blue Flame tonight, Cartri's feet were clearly not.

As they passed through a corridor that the young shadowrunner found unfamiliar, Daiya wrestled with herself, caught between two unfortunate choices. She didn't know this part of the district, and for all the girl knew they had passed beyond the Sakedo Ward by now. Her eyes danced over the walkways, the intermittent lights only serving to stave off the twilight. Dark shadows held the promise of secrets hidden in their depths, and the breath caught in her throat for each one they passed. She struggled to stay alert, Cartri was keeping her off-balance in more ways than one, and coupled with her fatigue, even the one measley drink she had earlier was playing with her mind.

Her insides twisted this way and that, wishing she didn't have to choose. Even if she got Cartri home, Daiya faced a long journey home at night, and without more than a holdout blaster to keep her company. If she left now, the teen figured she had a chance to get back to the relative safety of Sakedo, and use her usual methods from there. It was wrong to leave Cartri, she knew it was wrong, but how could she stay? She didn't even know where the boy was leading them, and one wrong turn could pit them both against trouble.

Finally, the boy said something that gave her pause. Daiya looked up at Cartri's eyes, bobbing her head to try to catch his line of focus. She searched for more clues in his slackened face, but they only told the age-old story of drunken stupor. It could have been just words, but Daiya was sure she recognized the name. "Xan? Oh, I didn't know you two were together." Or that she even liked men. "I—" The girl felt her eyes drop for a moment, disappointment suddenly crossing her face, before she tried to meet his again. "Okay, I promise, I won't tell her."

Her insides stayed twisted, but now at least Daiya knew there was a hope waiting on the other end of their trek. The mention of Xan had been reassuring for that part, yet the girl couldn't keep herself from glancing up at Cartri, seeing him in a different light now. She could have sworn he didn't seem that old. Clearly, she had judged him poorly from the start...and probably treated him poorly all night, too. This was just fortune returning to her in kind.

Daiya wondered if Xan was the type to react well to seeing her paramours on the arms of another woman. Her thigh itched where her blaster holster chafed against her skin, and the girl shook the thought away. She liked Xan, the mask-loving woman seemed like a good one, the girl would just cross her fingers that Xan wouldn't be mad.

That must have been the wrong thing to do, because suddenly Daiya felt herself flung to the ground as Cartri wheeled forward again. He stayed remarkably steady, but the girl found herself examining a well-trodden piece of gum in closer proximity than she'd ever wanted to be before. Picking herself back up, she pulled at the boy's hand rather than ducking back under his arm, cajoling him, "Just a little more, Cartri, we're almost there."

In truth, she didn't know, but the boy's feet were leading them somewhere and the teen didn't really see any other option. Somehow, those feet led them to a door in a grungy-looking apartment building. Daiya had no idea what to expect on the other side of the door, but she put up a hand to knock on it anyway. "This better not be a death stick dealer, Cartri."

Or anything death related, she silently prayed.

"Ninety-seven, ninety-eight..." Xan stopped halfway through a push-up when she heard voices from outside the apartment... then knocking. She quickly continued to finish up her 100 push-ups then got up. Wiping sweat off her brow with a towel, she made her way to the door. She wasn't properly dressed at all, with only a sports bra and yoga pants, but the strangers had to be fine with it if they were bothering this early.

She caught the last quip from the other side of the door as she reached it, earning a smirk from the Shadowrunner. She calmly opened the door and found a surprising image in front of her. "Well then. Usually it's the guy bringing a drunk girl home, not the other way around." she joked as she studied the two. "Come on in, Daiya. Make yourself at home." she invited as she took Cartri and flung him over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "I need to take photos of this. Kid's not gonna hear the end of this from me." she quipped with a snicker as she tossed the boy on his bed and quickly set a bucket down beside him.

Returning to the living room, she made her way to the fridge and got a soda for the two of them. "Soda good? Or would you rather like some coffee?" she offered the girl. Once she got her what she wanted, she sat down on the couch and smiled at the girl. "Don't worry about rushing off. I ain't letting you go out alone this early in the morning. You can camp out in my bed for the day." she offered as she took a sip of her cola.

Sitting back, she looked the girl over. "So, are you two just friends or did Cartri finally get the courage to ask a girl out for once? Because if it's the latter, I'm gonna give him hell over his girl having to carry him home through this neighbourhood." she asked her calmly.

Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll Daiya Daiya

Seemingly leaning into Daiya, the boy leads her aimlessly through the streets. Along the way, they almost fell a few times due to Cartri almost losing his footing on nothing but his own feet. Thankfully the girl was there to prevent him from injury., or so it seemed. Just as they were getting somewhere Daiya was suddenly flung to the floor by one of Cartri's clumsy movements, leaving her to pick herself up while the boy miraculously stood straight above her in a far fetched stare "W-what are you doing there... we have drinks-drinks to spill!" he struggled to say before Daiya dusted herself off and dragged him away by the hand this time.

In his mind, Cartri thought he was guiding them to another bar where they could drink the night away, but unknowingly his legs were taking him back to the apartment where Xan was residing. Daiya gave him the confidence that they were almost at their next drinking spot, filling him with excitement as they went up the steps of a run apartment block. Thankfully most of the residents were inside not to see the mess he was in "Where are-are we, have we been here before?" slurred the teen in an untellable tone while his eyes looked half-closed and ready to fall asleep at any moment. Within a few seconds, they were stood before a familiar door that he had seen many times but couldn't make out due to how blurry his eyes were.

The door slowly opened to reveal a purple hair figure in the doorway, one of which questioned their activity. Cartri stared at Xan sluggishly and squinted, trying to make out who the unusual person was "Is that Xan... or a funny looking c-clown in front of us..." he said before being unceremoniously picked up over the shoulder of Xan, who didn't seem to struggle at all with his weight "Hey... why am I floating" Cartri giggled out, not bothering to move or resist getting back to the floor. Although, his eyes would soon begin to close as Xan brought him to his bed and tossed like a small bag of flour to the mattress, leaving him sprawled out with half of his body over the edge of the bed. Not long after the teen silently drifted into a deep sleep, leaving the two to chat amongst themselves in the living room about the events that happened tonight. When he woke, hell was sure going to visit him in many ways.

Daiya found that she was holding her breath as the door opened to reveal a glistening, barely-dressed Xan standing behind it. The girl feared what she must look like to the taller woman, whose lean musculature and sharp eyes were on prominent display. Beside her stood the lanky, drunk form of Cartri, though standing was a generous description for what the boy was doing right now. Waiting for the other shoe to drop on her, the girl was impossibly relieved when she was met with a warm joke rather than any accusation or hint of mistrust.

A nervous laugh forced itself out with her breath, and the teen looked over to her barely-lucid companion. No, Cartri's remarks made it clear he was definitely not lucid, and Daiya let out a real giggle as Xan picked him up as easily as a youngling. "Yeah, I figured he wouldn't have found his way back otherwise," she said, stepping in to follow Xan as she carried Cartri through the apartment. "But actually he led us here, so..."

She stood idly in the main room as Xan took Cartri into a bedroom, glancing around the meager furnishings. Daiya clasped her hands behind her back, intent on touching nothing despite the woman's invitation. The teen still didn't know if she had stumbled into the middle of Xan and Cartri's relationship, and she didn't want to do anything to make it worse.

Her fingers touched a damp spot on the small of her back, prompting the girl to try looking back over her shoulder in a futile attempt to see what had spilled on her dress. She couldn't see, but only trace the outline with her fingers. It was a small area, hopefully something that would dry soon, but Daiya inspected the rest of her dress with alarm at what she might find. The front of it was a little dirty, likely from when Cartri lost his balance and made her fall, but she didn't find any rips or tears, just a little dampness on the hem in front.

Wrinkling her nose at the unpleasant thought of how much it would cost to get the dress cleaned, Daiya willed it away quickly as Xan returned and sat her down. The mention of coffee made the girl realize just how tired she was. This early in the morning? The teen glanced around for a chronometer without much success, was it really that late? She begged for coffee, but, "Just a little one."

When the woman brought it and sat down with her on the couch, offering to let Daiya spend the night. "Thanks, Xan..." she said, but looked down at her attire. "Umm, I don't suppose you have a shirt I could borrow or something?"

Daiya paused as Xan kept talking, and the way she talked made it clear that the woman was far from mad. If anything, the older shadowrunner seemed to applaud the idea of Cartri romancing someone else. "Wait, you mean you aren't...oh my stars!" The teen felt her face flush hot and she clapped a hand to her cheek. "I don't know why I thought that, of course not. Cartri's about my age, right?"

And suddenly the demure, unsure Daiya was gone, and her normal self was returned. Still a little buzzed, and still a lot tired, but feeling more comfortable by the minute sitting on the couch with Xan. She tossed her blonde head, "No, we're just friends, for now maybe. I just ran into him —literally— while dancing at a club, and we were going to hang out but then we ran into a friend of mine who wasn't doing so well. But Xan, he was sooo sweet to her, and me trying to help her."

Her heart was fluttering now, and the girl couldn't tell if it was the caffeine or their conversation. Either way, the sunny-haired teen felt excited about something, even if her limbs and head still felt fuzzy with fatigue. Yet when her eyelids started to droop, the girl shook her head and forced them back open. And when she felt her body leaning towards the softness promised by the couch cushions, Daiya stood up.

The girl drained the rest of her coffee, and kept going, "Everything ended early, which wasn't really as fun. And he was pretty drunk by then, so I helped him home. But —Xan, he can't hear us, can he? He's really asleep? Good— I actually think he's pretty cute. And we never got to dance together. So, yeah, I'd go out with him, it could be a-mazing" the girl admitted, and added with a giggle, "just maybe not to a bar."

When Xan caught on to what Daiya thought, she let out a laugh of her own along with the girl. "Oh no, definitely not! Maybe if I was ten years younger, sure. But we're definitely not a thing. He's like... a year or so older than you, yeah." she reassured the girl. It was still strange to her, the difference in age between her and the two teenagers she was hanging out with.

Daiya went on to explain how they met and how the night ended up with a bit of disappointment. However the conversation took a turn when Daiya confessed what she thought of Xan's pseudo ittle brother. Xan chuckled softly at the idea of going to a bar on a first date. The conversation reminded her a lot of her own relationship and where it started. "Yeah, maybe a restaurant or the movies would be a better choice for a date." she quipped with a smile. "But hey, it's not that bad. I met my ex in a karking casino while on a mission." she admitted with a shrug.

She rose from her seat and stretched a bit. "I'll go find something for you to wear. Shower's also just across my room if you wanna clean up. Just leave your clothes by the door, I'll throw them into the machine for you while you're asleep. But just one thing before you go running off..." she closed the distance between her and the girl, leaning over her as a hand rested next to her head. Her striking golden eyes glared into Daiya's soul as she let the silence linger a little. "You kark with his feelings, you'll be in for a really bad day." she warned the girl with a face and voice cold as ice.

Just like that her smile returned and she held a hand out to help the girl up. "Go freshen up. You look a little worse for wear." she quipped.

With Daiya in the bathroom, Xan found an oversized shirt for her to wear to bed, dropping it into the bathroom without peeking in. Aside from the little warning, she felt good. She hoped the two could make something work. She wanted the best for Cartri. The grueling training, the occasional spoiling, it was all from that one desire.

She was sure Daiya would give just that to Cartri as well...

Daiya Daiya Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom