Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zo'i Prihm

Mischief? Where? Not me. ;)
the Details

Name: Zo'i Prihm
Species: Zeltron
Faction: Independent (Darkwire-ish)
Height: 64"
Weight: Rude!
Eyes: Yellow
Hair: Blue
Skin: Pink and proud!
Languages: Basic, etc.
Handiness: right
Force Sensitive: yes
Text color: #EFB8EF
Playby: Bella Thorne

How Zo'i sees Rhé in text color form: #C460FA
How Zo'i sees Lumi in text color form: #F52C18

-----
the Characteristics

Day-to-day: Zo'i is a bottomless wellspring of delight. Her disposition speaks to that with ever-present smiles, smirks, and grins accompanied by laughs, giggles, and chortles and wrapped up in tireless energy. She faces every situation with optimism, even when she's facing trouble straight in the face. Her attire puts her whimsy on display, front and center. Though, as her story begins, her wardrobe is small, she would have it filled with numerous dresses and flats and accessories for every bright color combination.

Strengths, Weaknesses, and the Force:

(+) Tactical cunning and creative planning: coming from her prankster ways, Zo'i has gained several advantages towards problem solving, planning, organizing, and executing strategic and multi-layer jobs. She has a great deal of foresight when it comes to sequences of events and predicting outcomes.

(+) Assisted persuasion: thanks to her Zeltron heritage, she has a leg up in any situation where her pheromones can be put into play. She is especially capable of coaxing other teens into following her will. As she grows, so does her understanding and execution of these abilities. Not to mention, she is just downright adorable.

(+/-) Curiosity killed the Cat...har: While she has a penchant for learning in a hands on way and is gifted at observation, this curiosity can be incessant and often she will find herself sticking her nose where it doesn't belong.

(-) Severe lack of combat training: Zo'i had a previously privileged and otherwise normal childhood. She's never held a blaster, never piloted a ship, and is entirely untested under high levels of stress.

(-) Troublemaker, rabblerouser: Especially when she is bored, Zo'i is as mischievous as they come. She will create problems for herself or stage pranks that will inevitably cause at the least a distraction and at worst a heck of a mess.

-----
the Force

Force Persuasion [|||]
Telepathy [|||]
Telekinesis [|||]

[|||]
| Undeveloped
| Skilled
| Accomplished
| Mastered

-----
the Story Thus Far

Zo'i does not know the story of her origin beyond what information her adoptive parents had. The baby Zeltron was left behind in the aftermath of a disaster along the Trellen Trade Route. Scraps of ships floated across the well traveled space lane when local authorities arrived. The cause of the catastrophe was unknown, though a collision seemed the most likely culprit. Despite most of the compartments having been vented into space, others were left intact. Miraculously, some of those compartments contained civilians. Zo'i was among those recovered. Answers from the older passengers were jumbled and confused; none of the survivors were critical to the function of a vessel.

But, among the survivors, Zo'i was alone. None claimed her as their own. The manifest listed a caretaker, but they were not among the survivors nor were their remains ever located among the wreckage. The authorities investigating the incident found only dead ends on Zeltros, which they assumed was the baby's world of origin. The dead ship had come from Zeltros, but no records matching the caretaker's name and description were extent. With the investigation coming up with nothing but loose ends, the authorities determined the best course of action in the meantime was to give the babe a home easily accessible by the authorities.

That home was the household of Issa and Tuvinno Prihm on Commenor. Proud, independent business owners, the Prihm's were an ideal adoptive family by human standards. They were hardworking, upper middle class, and looking for children to fill a void they could not otherwise have achieved on their own for biological reasons. On top of their ideal living circumstances by Commenori standards, Issa and Tuvinno were loving and caring people, if over protective of the new addition to their family. Zo'i's upbringing could not have been better, especially as the leads on her origin dried up and her life on Commenor became permanent. Her adoptive parents made sure they were always around, splitting their time between work and taking care of Zo'i.

As Zo'i grew, she started following the typical path of other Commenori children. Preschool began at age 3 and Zo'i took to socializing with other children with great glee. She never saw herself as "different" from the other kids, despite her obvious difference in complexion to the predominantly human population. Zo'i was just one of the kids. And to their credit, the guardians also pursued Zo'i's inclusion in a similar way. The overseers often observed that other children seemed to naturally gravitate towards Zo'i, but they attributed that behavior to Zo'i's contagious positivity and ever-present smile. The other kids would say that Zo'i seemed to glow with happiness. Zo'i herself would readily agree to that assessment.

The trend of her gaining "followers" among her peers continued into grade school. Her radiant personality always drew other children to her. At first, Zo'i's realization that she could use this to her advantage was mostly subconscious. The young Zeltron became a mischievous prankster. These games were never harmful and always good-natured, and co-conspirators always came to Zo'i with ease. Initially, the gags were simple asides. As Zo'i got older, more skilled, more adventurous, and more creative, those asides became more grandiose and more distracting. Eventually, the trickster got out of hand and, despite her best, persuasive, adorable smile, Zo'i had finally bought herself trouble.

Unfamiliar with typical Zeltron behavior, mannerisms which were as genetic as they were cultural, the Prihms saw Zo'i's acting out as no more than a growing child's testing of boundaries. Their overprotectiveness of their daughter evolved into what Zo'i saw as overbearing. "Fun" was limited. Strict rules were instituted. Schedules had to be followed. Issa and Tuvinno saw this change as providing structure for Zo'i. Zo'i saw the new regulations as a prison for her happiness.

Zo'i continued to act out initially. This earned her harsher and harsher reprimands from her parents and teachers. In explicably, some of the other students, despite knowing the consequences from warnings given, continued to blindly follow Zo'i's lead. The children who didn't follow Zo'i began to resent her for the distractions she was causing and frequently tattled on her escapades. This betrayal of her peers had a greater impact on Zo'i than any of the disciplinary actions used to that point. The girl acted the way she did because she wanted to have fun, not just for her but for her friends. Zo'i confronted the other kids, especially those who she thought were her friends, those who followed her most loyally. All admitted that they feared scolding more than they enjoyed her games. The parental follow-up was not worth the "fun."

For a time, Zo'i acquiesced to the structure imposed by her parents and teachers. She did her homework, her chores, and followed their timely routines. Even "fun time" was structured, but to Zo'i that time was shallow. The more she tried to follow her parents directions, the more depressed she became. Zo'i loved her parents. And deep down she knew her parents were right. She wasn't behaving like the other kids. But was fun such a bad thing?

Over the next year, Zo'i slipped further and further into a depressed state. Her previous gleeful personality had all but vanished. The Prihms had anticipated a dropoff in the young Zeltron's energy and demeanor as she matured, but Zo'i's emotional state was far past that. The girl became practically robotic and unresponsive, completely disassociating with everything and everyone around her. Commenori child psychologists all made the recommendation for them to bring in an expert on Zeltron adolescent behavior. That, sadly, was not something that Commenor readily had available, nor were the upbringings of Zeltron young well documented. Continuing to see a decline in Zo'i's behavior, the Prihms decided to push further and contacted the Zeltron embassy on Commenor.

The embassy had been involved in Zo'i's initial adoption process and investigation into her origin but had proved rather unreliable in terms of detailed information. Yet, they were the only people with the expertise Issa and Tuvinno needed in order to help young, Zo'i. A man by the name of Feriv was assigned to Zo'i and the Prihm family as a councilor in short order. Zo'i hardly brightened at first, but after meeting with the man on several occasions, she started to brighten as his carefree and joyous demeanor seemed to reignite her own glee. It wasn't long though, that Zo'i realized that it had been this man and something about him she couldn't explain that had triggered her desire for happiness. Even her parents seemed to be far less serious around him.

She didn't know what it was, but she just couldn't shake the feeling that there was something about her kinsman that she needed to uncover. Feriv went into detail with young Zo'i about her physiology and how spontaneity, physical activity, mental stimulation through games, and, most importantly, seeking what made her happy were essential components to her well being. The Prihms seemed to understand and, after Feriv's counselling sessions were complete, relaxed considerably on their structure in an effort to better provide what Zo'i would need. But Zo'i knew that there was something she was missing.

And then "it" happened. As a teenager, Zo'i resolved to run away. She loved her parents, but they couldn't provide her what she really needed to grow and understand herself. They didn't have what Feriv did. Spontaneity. That spark of character that she knew rested within her too, and maybe every Zeltron out there. So, Zo'i packed a bag and made to leave. In tears, Zo'i snuck out of her house, sad to leave her loving Mother and Father behind, but determined to find out who she really was.

But the adolescent couldn't just walk up to the Zeltron Embassy and expect them to send her to her birth planet. The lot of them, Zeltron or not, had an obligation to the people of Commenor, too. Zo'i would be marshaled right back home and her plan to sneak out would have been for nothing. Zo'i was too clever to let that happen. She made her way directly to the spaceport.

There were many families traveling all over the place. And Zo'i was persuasive. She found some kids playing and convinced all of them that her parents were letting her travel all on her own since she was now a "big girl." Impressed, the children let the so-called big girl in on their games while they waited for an offworld transport to debark. The first set of parents to approach, Zo'i had her story set in her mind, chanting the words in her head over and over. When the parents asked who she was, her response was simple. "You're taking me with you." She didn't so much say it as demand it. She had seen Feriv get his way. She knew that she could get her way. The parents were momentarily taken aback. Zo'i put her most adorable face on and demanded once more. "I'm one of your children's playmates, Zo'i. You're taking me with you." The parents blinked a few times, and then repeated her phrase back to her and seemed to walk away in a momentary daze. Zo'i wasn't sure what happened, but when she approached the gate with the parents and their children, she boarded with the lot of them.

She separated from the family after a few stops and continued the trick she had learned with others, hopping from place to place, not really knowing too much about where any of the transports were going. Sure, she knew plenty about the Core Worlds, Colonies, Inner Rim, and the Expansion Region but beyond that, the Mid Rim was an unstudied frontier and the Outer Rim was a massive area of mystery. None of the names of planets were familiar to her. Looking at local maps of the area rarely seemed to help. Zo'i had been feeding off of the food that various parents she had persuaded fed her, but she couldn't do that forever. And she hadn't met any other Zeltrons. She needed a new plan.

After a few months, Zo'i decided to stop traveling. The planet was called Terminus and she had never heard of it. She had heard of the space lane to which the planet was adjacent though: the Hydian Way. That was one of the biggest space lanes in the galaxy, well traveled and stretching a long way. If there was a ton of trade here, there would be people, and if there were people, there were folks to trick, prank, and, hopefully, help her find her way. Whatever that was. Despite not having a clear path, Zo'i had found the travelling exciting, and she didn't want to stop. But she did need something more concrete, an assurance that didn't rely so heavily on the trick she had learned.

Wandering around the spaceport, she saw beings the like she had never encountered before. Everything seemed so foreign, even the humans looked and talked differently from the ones she knew on Commenor. "You look lost, little girl," a voice came. Zo'i turned to see a human woman regarding her. The woman was buxom, her clothes were very sleek and outlined her well-maintained figure. She looked to Zo'i like the kind of woman who knew how to get things done.

"I've never been here before. Help me." The adolescent injected the kind of impact into the words that had always worked on her dupes before.

The woman just smiled and laughed. "That might've worked on less experienced folk, but I've been around enough Zeltron to know better. What's your name, girl?" The woman continued to regard Zo'i, but Zo'i couldn't quite place the look. Perhaps as if she were picking out a new stuffed critter from a toy shop.

"Zo'i... You know other Zeltrons?"

"Sure. I learned quite a bit of my trade from them."

"Well,... I do need help. And maybe I could learn from you! Will you still help me?"

What did this mysterious woman do? Immediately leave with Zo'i on an unmarked freighter and make for the Core. All that time Zo'i had spent trying to get out and find herself among the stars and she was heading right back where she started. Although Zo'i had never been to Denon, she was floored to have traveled so far and arrived at a destination so close to her origin. Still, Zo'i felt like Rhéala, the woman's name, was someone who had much to teach the teen girl.

The woman gave Zo'i a final look over. Her smile grew ever-so-slightly. The woman extended her hand.
"I'm Rhéala. Pleased to meet you Zo'i."

-----
The Connections

Biological Father: Unknown Zeltron, force sensitive
Biological Mother: Unknown Zeltron
Adopted Father: Tuvinno Prihm, human on Commenor (living)
Adopted Mother: Issa Prihm, human on Commenor (living)
Older Half-Sister: Zhani Amadine Zhani Amadine (living, shared father)
Older Half-Brother: Zaavik Perl Zaavik Perl (living, shared father)
Current Guardian: Rhéala Aleyv, human on Denon (living, views as a Mother)
Guardian's Girlfriend: Sentiri Sentiri , Chiss woman (living, mixed feelings)

Last edited:
Mischief? Where? Not me. ;)
The Here and Now

-----
the Inventory

Possessions:
Ship:

-----

the Events

"In the Court of the Pirate Queen": Zo'i travel with Rhé to Starweird to learn the tricks of the trade and meet some unsavory new allies.

"When Feeling Hollow: Pray": Seven Corners is under threat from some cultists and Rhé is dispatched to uncover the truth. Zo'i tags along.

"Pandemonium on Denon": Zo'i sneaks out for a night to herself and comes across an odd individual.

"Stolen Futures": Rhé brings Zo'i to a party where she hopes the teen will learn... she doesn't.

"It's Nothing Personal, Just a Con": Zo'i goes shopping with a new friend and gets in trouble.

"On the Beach of Dreams, Another World": Zo'i proves her worth to Luminous Sun.

"On This the Day of Your Daughter's Celebration": Zo'i joins three other girls and goes to a quinciñera to dig up some dirt on a crime family.

"The Mirror Looking Back": Zo'i inadvertantly discovers a person from Rhé's past. But at the time, she's more concerned with the mental state of her friend and joins her on a dangerous mission in order to keep her friend safe.

"Sakedo Sunset Party": Zo'i tries to figure out the new family dynamic with the addition of Rhé's girlfriend. They attend the party together and learn some shocking details about Rhé's loyalty to Luminous Sun.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom