Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round and Round we go (Yokuni)

How she was feeling he did not notice and maybe did not even care at the moment. He was staring out the window of the transport. “Sometimes, yes I do”, he tried to wave a stewardess down. “Whisky and don’t be stingy. If it small bottle give me about a dozen of them. If you actually have a good sized bottle I will take the whole thing”, he was actually serious and the stewardess look dumb founded by the request.

She looked at Yokuni and then to Rianna and then back to Yokuni. The Stewardess was not supposed to give anyone that much alcohol at one time. She really did not wish to upset the Lady Organa who was sitting next to the Atrisian. It did look as if the man was her guest. Still speechless she had not reacted yet.

@[member="Rianna Organa"]

Rianna looked up at the stewardess, "I would suggest just bringing him a full glass, and ensuring that it is never empty" Rianna looked to Yokuni and then thought of something, as she looked back to the woman, "its a condition his body needs to convert it into sugar"

She leaned back, "Do you know why it took so long for me to return to Alderaan?" Now anyone listening would hear, but so far as she could tell no one was listening, and there were very few who knew her.

@[member="Togashi Yokuni"]

He was thinking. Who cares why she left Alderaan. At that moment he was thinking that as he had images of back handing her. How dare she interrupt his direct command? He was missing the old traditions of Atrisia at that moment. There woman where to be seen and not heard. It would be their death to counter the direct command of a male. “No, I do not know why you left”, he forced his feelings of anger deep not wishing to cause a scene and wore look of interest in what Rianna was saying. “I’m sure whatever the reason it was hard on you to leave such a beautiful home.”

She knew what he thought of family, clans that was why she thought he would understand this.

"House Thul made a move against House Organa, and killed my parents my Uncle put myself on a ship back to the Order, Arianna and Maeve sent to other worlds to live with other people. Thul left us orphans" She made no emotional response, no tears, it was a matter of fact, a matter of history. "Who would want to return to a world that took everything" Her voice was low and soft, she still wondered still plotted in her mind at times how she could pay House Thul back, but that was not the path of a Jedi.

And worse for her, she still had no idea the fate of her sister Maeve. While this was not a great secret full of intrigue, it was one that she felt unable to share that someone would use it against her, to know her pain. Not the Order, but those in House Thul could very well rise up again. She prayed that Theo was always safe.

She just looked at the back of the seat in front of her. Waiting for some sharp sarcastic barb, that she knew he did not mean.

There was no return of sarcasm. It was the response of a Yovshin with a dark tone. “It is not the world to be blamed but those that harmed your Clan. If it was I, I would return to my world. The enemies of my clan would no fear. They would know death”, it was an honest response. It was a statement you would expect from a Yovshin. It was the way he said it that would give a Empath chills. They were no mercy in his voice when he said the word fear and death.

Rianna nodded, "In time, is not patience in chosing the correct moment to strike a response as well?" Were she with anyone else she would not have spoken so openly, but this was Yokuni who was trusted, who was the finest tactical mind she knew, and one who knew about such matters as this.

Her words could be seen as those of a Sith, but it was her family that had been taken, ALL of them in one night in a matter of a few hours. Even now she remembered what her parents looked like as they lay on the floor dead, their blood pooled behind them, mingling to gether in death as they had been in life. The screams of her sister Maeve rang in her ears, and all Rianna could remember was the cold feeling in the room. How it had reached for her, touched her, and then disappeared.

Dark eyes looked to Yokuni

“Yes he who lies in wait for one who is not, will be victorious”, he took a drink, looked out the window and back to Rianna. “Though to win a war a general cannot achieve this without his public’s approval. His soldiers will flee if they are not in agreement. That is why they did not succeed Rianna. They won the fight but lost the war. Killed most of you family and made a few children flew for their lives. They lost the support of Alderaan. Learn from their failures Rianna. If you strike then do not do it out of vengeance. Do it for all your people and the safety of your homeland. In doing so you will win the love of your people.”

Rianna nodded slightly, "that is the problem though Yokuni, when I see the House emblem blazed acrosd the troop shields, all I see is their emblem striking my family." She kept her emotions in check even though this subject brought out the darkest emotions she knew.

"I want my parents to be avenged, and as long as I cannot find Maeve and reunite what remains of my family, I feel this crawling around inside of me waiting for it to take form." She licked her lips and then motioned for a cup of tea, "those people who live on the lands surrounding House Organa, wait till, holding their breaths watching for the day I exact from them the pound of flesh due for the lives taken"

She half smiled, "is it truly wrong for me to want that?"

“For you yes it is”, Yokuni was not a Sith. There was nothing for him to gain by Rianna Organa to fall to the Drakside. Correction, if she fell or not there was nothing for him to gain. As an Inquisitor he did have his duties. Another Sith inciting Chaos is not something The Galactic Empire wished.

“There must be a balance. A society cannot survive if there are no rules to govern. War, blood and death are not the Alderaan way. It is not who you are. You are a healer. A healer would find a way to heal the two families acknowledging the children of that family are not to blame for their parent’s actions. They’re still of Alderaan and your people. If you find a way to heal the two families you will make Alderaan stronger for it. Strike out at them you will lose who you are and Alderaan will lose another piece of itself.”

After taking another drink he sighed, “Look in the future I promise to help find your sister Maeve if you promise to forget this foolish idea if destroying who you are!”

She raised her hand and covered her mouth for a moment thinking on the words he said, taking in the meaning of them of how her actions if that were the path she took how it would affect, Alderaan, affect her family, and herself.

It was hard to hear, it was hard to accept as this what she shared with him was the one dark secret she kept from everyone, except Yokuni. She nodded, "I will do my best to think of another way, to do as you suggest to heal the wounds. It is just difficult" Rianna had harbored this for so long it would take work for her to let it go, and look for a different way to handle it. Would finding Maeve help? In some ways yes it would, it would heal the open wound that made Rianna feel her loss. "to let such, hurt go" Rianna closed her eyes and and pushed the emotion down, she would have to deal with it to do as he spoke of, but it would take time.

But it would not bring her parents back. What would her parents think to be more important, Rianna knew even if she did not want to admit it. Rianna without thinking leaned over and kissed Yokuni cheek, "thank you for your honesty" and then she pulled back silent in her thoughts.

Slightly uncomfortable getting the kiss on his cheek Yokuni down the drink and waved down the stewardess. ‘”Is there anything else I can get for you SIR”, her smile, her gleaming white teeth. Yokuni felt slightly disturb by it. It seemed insincere. “Yes when is this transport going to take off”, while this woman was prattling away at least Yokuni could get some useful information.

“Everyone is aboard Sir, and we will be taking off shortly”, there was that same garsh darn smile. He was just snippy with her and she still wore that plastic smile. He just knew, he going to need a nap soon.

Rianna would not say anything this time, let him alienate the staff of the transport it was a long flight and he would want his glass continually filled. It would not due for him to tick them off as they would find ways to be absent. She laughed a bit, she could see him getting up and going after what he wanted.

She leaned back in her chair, and thought about what he had said. Heal the wounds, even though she wanted to stab it over and over until it bled like her parents. There were reasons she did not touch this memory it made her feel unbalanced. And that was why that memory needed to be tucked away. She folded her hands neatly in her lap, closed her eyes and waited. Waited to hear the engines, to feel that sudden shift and then to know the freedom of flight.

Whoop, the transport was finally moving. Yokuni closed his eyes and started to let his feelings settle. He was a cranky old man. He sat the drink in the cup holder and was about to catch back up on sleep.

Flight had been interesting, and Rianna had tried to keep her tongue. Once or twice that had exchanged harsh words again, and at one point he had gotten up and disappeared but otherwise she slept and assumed he had as well.

They were now on final approach to landing, and she was ready more than ready to be off the ship. The cramped feeling and limited space was enough to take the patience of any saint. As soon as the ramp was lowered, they were on their feet and moving.

Where to next, she did not ask, she needed more practice at not asking questions. She wondered something but would never ask, least not now. Did he truly want a woman that offered no challenge, that nodded agreement at every turn, one that sat at his feet waiting for his word. She wasn't sure, but today was not the day to ask, today was the day to start to do what was needed to get to their final destination, and keep the technology from falling into the wrong hands.

He was in the mind set he did not want any woman at his feet or not. They scared the hell out of him. “A ride will be waiting for us out front and will be taking us to our hotel”, walking along he was careful to observe his surroundings. Even if this planet was under the protection of the Republic it was still a planet that had a high crime rate.

Rianna had never been here before and immediately she felt it, a low hum of emotions, the air was filled with pheremones. She swallowed and clenched her jaws. Her empathy picked it up, picked up the emotions, the desire, she shook her head closing her emotion quieting the empathy but the pheremones.

She walked along quickly, she could not believe the amount of sex happening all around them. What was Jack Harkness doing here again, making holos and....she tried to focus on the converation she had with the Chancellor.

She then concentrated and ridding her body of the pheremones finding them and using the force to expel them, that seemed to help that made her feel better. "Good" She wanted to be off the streets.

At least one of them found this vastly humorous. Yokuni was prepared for the assault of pheromones. What he found funny is Rianna’s reaction to the planet of Zeltros. “There is our ride”, there was a black speeder out front with a Zeltornian. The man was dressed in a black suit and appeared to be a professional driver/ chauffeur. The driver lowered the sign he was holding that said Togashi Yokuni and then opened the door. In the enclosed Limo speeder a pair of female legs could be seen sticking out of a red sparkly dress. Yokuni quickly climbed in and sat on the opposite side of the Zeltronain woman inside. She was Yokuni’s contact here and she was a member of the Imperial Spy network. They both waited for Rianna to climb into the car before any pleasantries began.

Rianna slid into the car onto the seat facing the lady in red, well now this was interesting, this was Yokuni's contact. Rianna nodded in greeting to her, the door shut and the car pulled away. Knowing that she knew nothing of this woman, and had to rely on Yokuni now and his contacts.

She was still dealing with the pheremones, but the affect was lessoning, and movement away calmed the emotions. Rianna relaxed.

She knew it best to be quiet until she had information, and could ask any questions that rose up. She looked to Yokuni and then to the woman, smiling a greeting but otherwise silent.

He did not say anything and neither did the Zeltronain woman. She had a bit of a sinister smile you would expect some low life from the underworld. Yokuni wore that same damn blank but serious expression he always wore. After the speeder started traveling Yokuni finally spoke up. “Is all the arrangements made and did you acquire the items I requested”, it seemed as if Yokuni was in some business transaction. That is what Yokuni wanted Rianna to think. Really this woman was a ISB agent.

“Do you have the credits”, her words dripped like honey. If Yokuni was a man who was easily swayed by such things he may have been interested.

“I have it”, his words were a bit forceful, “That is if you have everything I asked."

I do, the credits”, she held out her hand expecting Yokuni to pay up.

The Elder Yovshin pulled out an envelope and handed it to the woman. She smiled happy to see all the credits where there.

Rianna was very quiet, ensuring she did not look up though she had to admit the red dress, she rather liked. But why would she own such a thing? She only listened to the words, listened as the deal was set.

She fought her internal battle to not say a word, to be quiet. OHhhh it was so hard someone use to saying what they wanted to suddenly be silenced. But. She had to remember there was a greater good. The book. The instructions. Yes that was the sobering thought that she needed.

There was no mistaking the woman's pleasure over the credits, still curious what exactly did he pay for just then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom