Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round and Round we go (Yokuni)

"It goes well Yokuni, I've taken on a couple of students to learn healing, and the new temple seems very friendly and easily accept many things" She looked around at the scenery, it was so beautful here, the mountains rang with the growls of manka cats, on the high winds the thranta soared.

"How are things by you? is all well?" She did not know of the Empire and his work for them. She asked him the questions that she would alway ask, about him to know what he did with his time.

@[member="Togashi Yokuni"]

“Extremely boring. Sometimes even a nightmare. Life as a noble is not all glam and glitter. I had to learn quick how to hide from young women looking for suitable husbands. People trying to get close to you I hope to get close to the Emperor. Sometimes I just feel those elite social circles are so fake! Worst part is when they look strange at you for not drinking the champagne and your choice at drinking whisky. Not to mention those silly parties. It is ridiculous how much money they spend.”

@[member="Rianna Organa"]

"I know you don't really like parties like that, but Yokuni they are good for networking to get next to the people you need to, in order to achieve your goal of getting close to the Emperor." Her heart began to soften as they spoke, "you becareful though in those circles, the young ladies are as much a threat as their fathers, Fathers looking and watching that could ruin you. Don't be alone with any female they are known to change circumstances and perspectives with a single scream"

She knew about life as a noble, when she was here on Alderaan it was meetings, meetings and listening. "But as nobles we can do so much good for others, its just listening, and reacting" Rianna began to relax further.

She smiled, "forget the champagne, drink the whiskey it will help to lend that air of uniqueness to you" The thought of him being entertained by young females, did not make her happy.

“Artsisan woman are not allowed to be alone with male unless it is certain unique situations. Life on Arsisa for a women is vastly different then a woman on Alderaan. For instance a male’s word carries more weight. It would be the man’s word in favor over hers. Then again the men of Artsisa are vastly different then me and the men on Alderaan. Death is preferable over then dishonoring the ancestors. There are zero crimes of rape in this nature on Artsisa. The truth is not covered up. If a noble man had truly thought he may have dishonored their ancestors on Artsisa…they would kneel and pullout their sword. They would then thrust it into their stomach on the left side upwards. Twist it then cit sideways…twist it again…then cut down wards…and finally if they have made it that far and still living they would continue cutting tell the blade hit the mark he started cutting at in the first place. Not to mention a noble man or a noble woman would not have sex out of wedlock. The Elder of their clan choices who they are to marry and the Emperor has the final say. All elders of a clan cannot chose their own wife….the Emperor choices for them.”

"Yokuni my dear, you do not know the wiles of a woman. Even in the most chaste of societies things happen." She knew he projected to her how honorable his world was, making it seem as though hers was tarnished and unacceptable, he at times came across as if he and his world were so much better than every one else. She did not think he meant it, but at times she wondered.

"Very well" it was all she could say anything more would just lead to a place of disagreeance, and she had enough of that for one day.

No he was already in disagreeance and an argument maybe coming on. “No it is you who do not understand. An Atrisian Noble woman would not. Not to mention there is a custom to avoid that. If they found a man attractive and the desire to sleep with a man other than their husband she would sent in her servant at night. The servant wearing her mistress’s perfume would then pleasure the man. The penalty for a woman who does not follow these customs is a fate worse than death.” Yokuni knew well there had been women who broke this law. Very few and all of them get caught. There was no punishment for the man. The punishment for the woman was horrendous. maybe it was a bit of social pride Yokuni did not wish to relent and admit to Rianna that some Atrsisan woman break these sacred traditions.

"I don't want to argue with you Yokuni, please" and then she grew quiet, leaning on him gently. She missed his closeness, and she hated feeling at odds with him. She watched the scenery instead, enjoying the natural wonders as they drew nearer to the spaceport.

She tried to understand, it was why she studied his world what she could, studied his culture. "I wish I could have shown you what i learned about the tea ceremony" She said quietly. Hoping to appease him in some little way.

A bit surprised he swerved a bit when she leaned on him…cuddling? He cleared his throat. “Really, you don’t have to act like a Geisha”, what else should he say? Trying to think and drive while being distracted was not as easy as it looked.

"I'm not, I know that traditions are important to you, and I wanted you to feel at home here, soooo I studied how to do it to please you, and show you I care about the things important to you" Cuddling, yes a little, just so she could feel him near nothing more, it was what she had wanted for a while.

Not sex, just close. "I wanted to show you my world Yokuni" She was only sad now because all of that had turned into a mess.

Turning the corner he knew there was getting closer to the space port. It was a bit of a relief with how bad this conversation was going. “Rianna, I’m a very complex and complicated man. I understand you are only trying to be yourself. So am I. I’m more than just an Atrsisan Noble. I had also lived by the Mando’ad traditions for a very long time.”

Too late to finish what he was saying as they were there. He pulled in and parked. “Well we are here”, he sighed and was getting ready to get out of the speeder.

Rianna was not sure where he was taking his conversation, "have you forgotten I lived among the mandalorians for a time" She moved to get out. "is it so difficult to accept that someone would do something nice for you" She grabbed her bag and slowly walked around the speeder.

Complex yes he was, would have been nice if he had said thank you for the thought, but not just more defense. "Having lived among the mandalorian I would think you would appreciate the forthrightness of my words and actions" She started towards the stairs leading into the space port

She smiled though.

“You are correct”, he walked the stairs leading into the star port. “I do find it hard anyone would do anything nice of me without expecting anything in return. I even have a hard time trusting anyone. In both cases even with people I have called vod”, he at least opened the door and held it open, “After you.”

She looked at him, "Thank Yokuni" she passed through the doors and headed towards the ticketing agent, but to keep up their ruse she stopped short to look to him for it to appear he was in charge, that he had the say and she was merely at this point his companion. This visual would change as they neared their destination, and she would become his slave.

Still not something that was settling well with her, but she would work on it. As for what she wanted, right now she found great contentment in his company when he wasn't trying to find ways to drive her away.

“Two tickets to Zeltros”, sliding the credits under the window slot he did not even turn to look at the slave. He smiled, thinking this was going to be amusing. Zeltros was going to be the first stop before Nel Hutta. There was some supplies there he had stored there that could help greatly on their mission.
“Thank you”, smirking he took the ticket. Turning around he looked at the tickets. Loading wing G 9. “This way”, he started to walk that way.

Oh he was liking this, she could see it in his eyes. Devil! She followed, being sure to keep her eyes ahead, anyone who saw her could know her as Lady Organa, and it would not be pleased to see one of the Nobles from the House of Organa acting as a slave, some of their ruse would have to wait though the practice was good.

Appearances, this was not the part that she was comfortable with. She reminded herself to tell him about his sardonic little grin of his, she tried not to shake her head, and she tried not to laugh. There would come a day she would be able to repay the favor to him for this,.......situation.

Not talking to the slave Yokuni kept on walking. Thinking about he was not sure slavery was even legal on Alderaan and they were approaching a security check point before heading to loading wing G 9. Rianna would adapt according to the laws of Alderaan. He would just have to keep faith she would make the right choice. Turning and whispering to her could look suspicious to the security officers up ahead.

Rianna followed as they approached she smiled at the security officers. "Morning Gentleman" She showed them her bag, they looked into it briefly and nodded, "Lady Organa, will you be returning soon." Rianna nodded, "Not soon, but Ana is at the small house, and Theo is at House Organa so if something arises contact Theo"

Rianna moved through the line, Yokuni had gone through the line before her and all was well as they approached the transport. She did not say much there would be some wondering but not enough to raise any alarms.

They walked through to find their seats.

Mentally patting himself on the back for making the correct decision. What a disaster it would have been if he had treated her like a slave in front of Alderaan security officers that new who she was. The disaster was adverted and he had gone through the check point.

Nothing was said between there and the transport. Yokuni in and searched for their seats, “Here we are”, he was not too pleased with the seats. You would have thought for first class seats Yokuni could have picked the seats with the back to the wall. Nope he was going to have two people he did not know sit behind him. A little bit paranoid? Heck yes, which is how he had survived all these years…trust no one. “I get the window seat”, he climbed in. At least there he would not have people bumping into him who walked back and forth. He sat down.

Rianna laughed, "no problem" She slid into the seat next to him and looked around. Even here she wanted to be cautious in case there were people she knew traveling, it was possible. She looked over to the window.

She was remembering a time when she had to leave Alderaan, a time that she had not shared with anyone. It was a personal memory and she would only share it with someone she trusted, someone that would be able to understand what it meant to her.

She bit her lip for a moment. "Do you enjoy traveling?" She did not use his name just in case someone listened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom