Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round and Round we go (Yokuni)

“I have some contacts”, he lifted up his shirt and smelled it. His eyes winded and he shook his head. “Along the way”, he took off his shirt, “we will be switching between several identities. From here to Nal Hutta we will be traveling as merchants. From Nal Hutta to Chalacta we will be traveling as slaver and slave. from Chalacta we will be traveling as Sith and slave. I hope you have brushed up on your acting.”

It was her turn to look scandalized first that he took his shirt off in front of her, how many nights had she lay upon that very same chest sleeping listening to the stead beat of his heart. FRAK the memories each time they had cooled something fanned them back into life.

But she had to concentrate and not swoon to the floor in front of him, she was after all human and it had been she didn't want to think about this did she really? She took a deep breath holding it even though her heart was beginning to thunder in her chest.

"Oh I should be alright, I worry about you being the slave though, not really your personality" She smiled, yes she could tease him some too...

“Yes you would be a lovely Sith and be invited to all the tea parties”, he jested right back. His statement was a bit harsher with the sting of realty. Playing the role of a slaver and a Sith was a dark role to play. Rianna was far too nice to pull it off.

“I would suggest not giving anyone I contact when playing the slave. If you do the game will be over and we will lose a great resource that I have to slip into Sith Space. It will not be a pleasure cruise and we will have to experience dark things. Either we will have to turn a blind eye to them or take part in them.”

"Yes all the lovely tea parties" it might be good to jest about it now, but the reality of this was Yokuni was right what they were going to do would take them through the darkest parts of the Sith Empire, and she a Jedi, and one that was very gentle of spirit might very well be eaten by someone there. It was not a place that Jedi should tread lightly. "You just like the skimpy clothes the slaves have to wear" She quipped as she truly began to think about what this would mean.

Dark things, to be sure she understood exactly what he was saying to her, "What kind of dark things?" It had to be in her mind, she asked not to sound like a child but to be sure it was settled in her mind what exactly he would want. No the thoughts of pleasure had ended when he told her about the sith runes marking the book. If she had entertained any thoughts of just enjoying some time with him, they had been crushed.

“Don’t play defenseless”, he chuckled. "I know you are looking forward to scarcely wearing anything and me treating you like a piece of meat I own!”

“What type of dark things”, he shrugged his shoulders, “What I’m I supposed to think as a Sith now? That’s right I will be playing the evil Sith with a slave. Joking aside I will have to treat you like a piece of meat. I would have to be cruel.”

"Oh yeah, top of my list" She laughed as she moved around thinking, contemplating.

"Yes oh wonder of my imagination, the man who sees from a distance a book and knows almost instantly it has Sith Origins, I know your very intelligent, and I'm sure you've studied this in some way, so yeah dazzle me"

Then he said he'd have to be cruel, her time with the Empire she knew about cruel could she mentally handle it without letting her emotions, or her jedi skills seep out and give them away. Cruel, she bore scars of cruel. She looked down, asking herself was it worth going after this, an dif they were caught, shes a spy. She raised her hands to her face rubbing her temples. She walked to the window looking out, the vision showed her a possible future. If they didn't go someone MIGHT find it, but then they might not. What planet, it could have been Alderaan again.

She turned looking at Yokuni. "You know I have problems with authority" Her dark eyes rested on his, did he remember her limitations?

@[member="Togashi Yokuni"]

He shook his head at her comment about authority. “Without authority we have no why to set boundaries for a lawful society. Like Master Wendo said. Peace is just a slogan Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization. So do you fight authority because you do not seek peace?”

Yokuni knew she sought peace. He also knew this is not what Wendo said word for word. This quote really does fit the Atrisian Empire in a way. They were fighting for civilization because they knew it was the bedrock to peace. They just believed that the Empire was that lawful society that would bring that peace.

“If ignorant both of your enemy and yourself, you are certain to be in perial.”Sun Tzu, The Art of War
@[member="Rianna Organa"]

For as smart as he was sometimes what she said, he didn't get. When she talked about authority she meant in him treating her like, what had he said, piece of meat. "Yokuni, sometimes you never get my humor, I wonder just how well you know me"

Yes peace, but not at any cost. Peace was much like anything else, it had to be earned, minds had to be changed. Yes she was a Healer, and that demanded from her to honor her oath to the Jedi, and to the medical profession.

"What supplies will we need?" She had thought about it, to do nothing knowing this was out there could cost the galaxy greatly. Seems she had decided, but had Yokuni.

There was an audible sigh. “Just because I did not find it funny does not mean I did not understand. What supplies will we need? Bring your female personal hygiene stuff and whatever else you think you will need. I’m going to go take a shower.”

She sighed as well, "want help?" She asked as he approached the door, she had a feeling she knew the answer he was tired, and needed sleep and the shower. But she couldn't help but ask, not so much to lure him into a liason but just for closeness. She tried not to push his buttons too much, but she did tell him she had missed him. And yes spending the last days together was beneficial to the mission they were going to undertake. But she had thought of him because of his love of antiquities, and his presence. She knew something were just wrong, but the heart wants what it wants even when it knows its not the right time.

She thought about what she would need, but one thing she would wait until he showered and rested to ask him when he wanted to leave.

Yokuni was less interested in coupling them most men. It was not for the lack of finding women attractive. He did find them and only women attractive. He was just not hung up on getting pleasure. He found there was allot more to life than just that. He did not think with the little Hawk all the time like most men do. “No I just need to shower and some sleep, sorry”, he left the room.

She had known the answer even before she asked the question. They had not seen each other in sometime, and he was tired, and aromatic. She smiled.
She was starting to really understand he just wanted to be friends. She would have to learn to accept that....and she would have to push it away from her thoughts and not have it seep into her drenching her emotions. She...would deal with it later. Rianna centered herself once again, there were times to deal with things, now was not it. The mission ahead would be difficult, in more than one way she would need all of her wits about her. And not have her judgement tarnished.

"Of course" She turned away not in pain, or hurt. She began to make that mental list of the things she would need to accomplish this.

Heading down the hall ways Yokuni shook his head in frustration. Sometimes he just failed to see why people were driven so heavily by lust. There was a time and a place for it. No climbing the steeps he continued to think about this. Was he the one that was different? Was there something wrong with him? Yes he was afraid of attachment but it went further than that. That was his conclusion as he reached the top of the stair case. It hinged on several factors. He feared romance would be the death of him. Commitment is just that and he did not have the luxury of time to properly attend to it. Then there was the Atrasisan view on marriage. He was uncertain if he would make a good husbanded. Not to mentioned he was Yovshin. With nobility comes responsibility. He could not just marry anyone and not the Emperor’s blessing. Tomorrow the Emperor could easily arrange Yokuni to marry a young noble Atrsisan woman. Yokuni opened the door slightly defeated by the whole idea of all of this. At least it was not that much trouble to find the room he was told the guest room his stuff would be in.

Lust! She hadn't seen him in months. Lust. Men and their views. Why could they never see comfort in contact. Geez. If she coukd have read his thoughts she would have. Would have what? Nothing. She knew it. Hell he probably knew it.

She sat in the chair. She had always been taught anything worth having was worth fighting for worth sacrificing for. But. It had to go two ways. And a few days with a sith book was probably straining everything. Or was it just her. Frustration overtook her as she put her head in her hands hiding the tears that came. Hiding herself within the force.

This mission would be hell.

20 minutes later

Now clean and refreshed Yokuni came down with his bag. Why? Because in his mind they should be leaving as soon as possible. All work and not much play for him. If he had focused on work it kept his mind on focusing on things that he found…not to his liking. “All clean”, he walked into the living room.

Rianna had left the study and gone to her rooms clearing her mind of all the thoughts that were tearing into her. When she appeared again, she looked rested and fresh. Her bag was near the door, having anticipated his wanting to leave right away.

She had taken the time to pack the book in a separate bag, one that would lock, as if that would stop anyone from taking it, but it would travel with them. Just in case they needed to refer to it. She hoped they did not, the book played on their minds and emotions having it near, was going to make their journey that much more difficult.

She was sitting on the couch with a cup of tea, a service tray before her. All her efforts to do something to please him, to show respect for his way of life, his beliefs, all wiped out never even able to really be shown. So much for good intentions. She had pulled her hair back this time, not severly but just enough to keep it from her face, using a little Jedi healer trick she was able to rid the red from her eyes, and as a jedi master she pushed her emotions so deep it would take more than a casual brushing of her mind to know her hurt.

"Glad you're clean Yokuni" she looked up, waiting to hear what he thought the next move would be.

"I am ready, the maid will see to the house, and the Order already knows that I am away" Rianna drank the last of her tea, set the cup gently down, and those gracefully rose up. With the elegance of a cat she moved toward the door picking up her bag.

She turned and looked at him, no hint of the sadness within that had to wait. "Soon enough?" She asked in a soft gentle voice, as she smiled.

“Great, I will go warm up the speeder”, still clueless to her emotions he headed out of the room and out of the house. He went straight to the speeder and got in. While warming it up he searched for a god radio station.

She remembered what he said, that he would be her master at some point, perhaps now was a good time to start to learn that behavior, well at least the part about silence. It would help if he asked why she was quiet, perhaps it was something he could appreciate.

She walked out to the speeder. "Is it warm enough?" She knew certain parts had to be well greased before taking off, otherwise they could spin and crash, and she wasn't in the mood for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom