Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Romance Novel Hype

Breya and Ruki Scali

B
Garth Hummel said:
@[member="Breya and Ruki Scali"]

…I liked Mockingjay
Some people do. I'm just saying I, personally didn't. Although Katniss's District 2 speech was pretty awesome.

Qhorin Solas

Q
The only pure romance novel I've ever read that I actually liked was A Certain Slant of Light. It's very flowery. I will admit that I only got into the Southern Vampire Mysteries (Sookie Stackhouse novels) after I read a sex scene between her and Eric. Sookie is a freak!

6317-top-lel.png

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]. You're doing fine trying to get out there and be more active. I wouldn't state the explicit reason why though :p

Everyone else lay off the guy, if I started this you would have laughed and carried on. Show him some respect or don't post.

Also Zaiden, I told you to not mention my addiction to 50 Shades of Gray publicly!!!! :p

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"] it's different when people are doing it in a funny and sarcastic manner, not with a malicious intent like some people did in here. We both know this, you also didn't text me back earlier.

I literally read the first Twilight book so that when I told people I hated it, I could say I'd read it. One thing I loathe is when people assume I don't try something before I hate it.

Regardless, my review is as such;

The book does a horrendous amount of things wrong, and the writing is iffy at best. BUT, it nailed down the demographic it wanted and became popular because of that, so it clearly did something right in the eyes of said demographic.

Nevermind that the relationship is creepy in the extreme but that's something else entirely.

Gregor Gideon

G
I only view authorized Pew Pew reading materials, most notably, the Autobiography of Darth Pewpew, 3rd Edition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom