Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Roble Manufacturing HoloNet Storefront

Caesar Kenway

Roble Manufacturing is always delighted to contribute to the defense of the Confederacy, Fondor, and by those means Roble Manufacturing's assets. Your order is approved, but we request that you keep the extra two-hundred and fifty thousand credits and instead divert them towards other worthy pursuits and funds. Ensuring the safety of the Confederacy is a gift enough.

Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

Unfortunately, the production rights of the TVX-16S are reserved by Roble Manufacturing and subsidiaries exclusively. However, would a constant-replenishment arrangement between Roble Manufacturing and SularenCo, in which Roble Manufacturing agrees to provide however many units SularenCo requires and replenish any expended units in return for a constant compensation of credits, be a suitable arrangement? If not, Roble Manufacturing is happy to ship the one-thousand units you requested as an alternative.

Kauri Kryze

K
Alban Roble Alban Roble

I'm currently in the process of acquiring my own ride and I'm looking for products that are suitable for a Light Freighter. I'm currently most interested in the items listed below, however you have many high grade products that I could spend hours looking through. Perhaps you'd have some advice for someone like myself.

RM-TAR8 Astraea Integrated Targeting Package
GERS-01 Ammunition Reloading System
RMT-TR8 Hamada Tractor Beam
RMC-M7 Medium Laser Cannon x2
FSF-AN1 Fire Suppressant Agent

Kauri Tu-Matauenga

Roble Manufacturing is always eager to help budding shipwrights! In addition to your already-requested materials and components, we would suggest the following:
In addition, we would caution you on the installation RMT-TR8 Hamada Tractor Beam Generator, due to the fact that the generator, like most tractor beams, cannot effectively tractor in anything with a larger mass than your ship. However, that is not to say that a tractor beam generator would not be useful. If you desire, the components listed above will be shipped in the numbers needed to manufacture your ship along with the already-requested components. Thank you for shopping at Roble Manufacturing!

Kauri Kryze

K
Alban Roble Alban Roble

Your advice is extremely appreciated, and I will be going forward with the purchase thank you brother. If I'm ever in further need, you'll be seeing a return customer no doubt!

Prince of House Solidor
Order:

1x RMS-HT27 Bowhead-class Bulk Freighter
1x RMS-SC01 Starbird-class Space Superiority Starfighter
1x JN3 Auger Personal Shield

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom