Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Roble Manufacturing HoloNet Storefront

• FES-HRE18 Fire Suppression System | x
  • RMR-S22X Hypermatter Annihilation Reactor | x
  • MXC-R13 Saja-class Sensor Array | x |
  • RMM-KW5 Mackinaw Molecular Furnace | x |
  • RMM-FC4 Noctis Fuel Converter | x |
  • SC2-41 Vidhar Cloaking Device | x |
  • MXC-T19 Ark Sensor Scrambler | x |
  • RAAM-M4 Sensor Inverter | x |
If you please, Msr. Roble

Alban Roble Alban Roble

// To: ROBLE MANUFACTURING
// From: Silver Shield Group

// Message begins . . .

Salutations! You are being contacted by the offices of Silver Shield Group.

We have transmitted an amount of CREDITS to your account appropriate for the AURODIUM pricing tier.

We hope this shall be sufficient to complete this transaction.

// Message ends . . .

• RMMD-M5 Mass Driver Canon | x | With an extreme damage output, the RMMD-M5 is truly a terrifying beast of a gun. The mass driver cannon is designed to primarily fire RMAP-BC22 and RMHE-BC21 shells, but can technically load and fire any ordnance that is of a caliber of 320mm.
  • RMSD-M11 Vroeger Solar Ionization Battery | x | An extremely large weapon that can only be mounted on a battlecruiser-sized ship, but one that can deal massive amounts of damage in return.
  • RMSD-M12 Bralsingr Dual Orbital Autocannon | x | Another extremely large weapon only able to be mounted on a battlecruiser-sized ship, smaller than the Moriga but capable of penetrating planetary atmospheres.

The Eternal Empire would like to set up a contract to utilize these components on a special project

x2 RMAC-M10 Heavy Ion Cannon 250
zCbZC1e.png

RM-TAR8 Astraea Integrated Targeting Package 250
zCbZC1e.png

MXC-T22 Oberyn Stealth Shroud 250
zCbZC1e.png

Total: 750
zCbZC1e.png

Good day

My name is Braxton Holst, I am contacting you personally in regards to securing an open contract for any and all stock featured on Roble Manufacturing's catalogue for future projects. The contract will be set up with my company, Hex Incorporated, to produce a variety of high quality, yet affordable products as well as services.

In exchange, we can negotiate a percentage of profits made with the sales of products utilizing Roble Manufacturing items and technology. Furthermore, you will receive a complementary luxury speeder and other quality items with free delivery when suitable for you.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to use this holomail address to contact me directly.

Sincerely,

Braxton Holst
CEO and owner of Hex Incorporated

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom