Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abigail nodded in response to Beth. Their mothers were in love, it was clear to see. Their behaviour, smiles, hugs, kisses... everything made it more than obvious they were meant for each other.

"Their smiles do radiate with joy, yes. But I believe the colour of Alexandra's cheeks tells us more than enough as well", she whispered back with a grin as she gave Beth a wink.

"A shopping spree?", Abigail asked, slightly confused but interested nonetheless. "Is that... when you buy everything you see?"

She wasn't exactly familiar with the term shopping spree, as she didn't really do such things herself. She'd never had a childhood where she was able to actually buy things, and while she had gone shopping multiple times after her childhood, she'd never really gone on a 'shopping spree'.

"And thank you", she said with a wide smile in response to Beth. "It's... kind of the style I usually wear. To be honest, dresses are absolutely beautiful and I love them as well. Just not when I'm the one who's wearing them", she then chuckled. "I prefer to be able to move freely."

Abigail momentarily turned away from Beth as she was introduced to the shy and small Lily-Grace.

"Well, it's very nice to meet you, Lily-Grace", Abigail said cheerfully as she smiled at the small girl who had buried her face in Cassiopeia's shoulder, before directing her smile at Cass herself.

With a small nod she turned her attention back towards Beth as Abigail shifted to be able to more easily look at Beth while remaining more than comfortable in the couch. Her free time? Oh, that was a good question. What did she do in her free time? She found herself in fights more often than was probably necessary, but she wouldn't really call that her free time. Even though technically it was her own choice to attempt to track down slavers and put their shady businesses to an end- but Abby doubted Beth would see that as free time. She probably meant something like... drawing? Or some other... hobby.

"I mean... I really love going into the woods and just shooting wooden targets with a bow. There's just something about wandering through forests in general that's so peaceful... it's awesome. I also attempt to draw at times, but it's nothing special, I can assure you that. I'm often busy with... missions or training though, so during certain times free time can be rare."

Her thoughts trailed of for a small second before the same warm smile reappeared on her face as she looked at the beautiful girl in front of her again.

"What about you? What do you like to do?"

Abigail was interested what the girl would say. Obviously their interests would be a bit different, but perhaps Abby could take Beth for a walk through the woods someday, with or without bows. And even though she didn't really want to admit it, Abigail was slightly interested in this 'shopping spree' Beth had mentioned.

[member="Beth Cadera"]

Cassiopeia was unsure how best to approach the situation other than straight out asking Yasha if she was okay. Her best friend, [member="Yasha Cadera"], was someone she could read – at least sometimes.

Cassiopeia squeezed Yasha’s hand once more. Yasha whispered that she was fine, but she wasn’t able to truly say such. Cassi used her right arm to wrap around Yasha's back, just as Yasha rested her cheek on her shoulder. She held her, while she waited for Yasha to talk. She rubbed her back gently as she heard the stutter.

It’s okay, Yash’ika, it’s okay,” Cassiopeia said quietly as she squeezed her hand once more, as if would somehow transfer some courage, some power to the woman who had a black cloud hanging over her.

She remembered.

Then, Yasha got out a flimsi out. Cassiopeia began to read it, carefully. Her brows furrowed.

It took a few minutes for her to read it. She sat the flimsi to her side, on the edge of the bed. She wrapped both her arms around the woman who was cuddled against her side. And held her, Cassiopeia held her as tight as she could… There were no questions, no words. Cassiopeia just held her best friend as tightly as she could. To show she was there for her. No matter what, who came to knock on Yasha’s metaphorical door, Cassiopeia would be by her side.

It was some time later, Cassiopeia wasn’t sure. But, she took Yasha’s cheeks in her hand. She looked into her eyes. “We will fix this. This is fixable. It’ll some time, maybe a decade, give or take a couple of years. But, we, I will fix this. Promise.” She’d remove her hands and give her another tight, not soon to end hug.

“Hit me, is all. There… there were cannibals and they… I’d thought my time in Hell was done, you know?” Yasha sniffled and reached for a tissue, blew her nose then bunched it up in the bin by her bed. Since meeting [member="Cassiopeia Australis"], Yasha remembered being her friend’s rock. The pair switched, being that stability the other needed in a pattern of joy and tragedy. While the last year had Yasha fulfill the role of strength, once again the table switched direction.

Admitting the few scant words was the hardest thing Yasha had done. Yet, the hellacious would never let go of the Infernal. She who claimed her horrors as her regnal name. There were some things, which would never let go.

Cassie held her tight, and Yasha released the high-wound tension, which festered. The twins would be okay. Cassiopeia would save them. Alex had been right. Going into battle wasn’t the smartest thing Yasha’d ever done. At this side of things, it was downright insane.

“I should be better with handling my emotions than this… freaking twins. The hormones are… wonderful excuses. Thank you, Cass. I guess… I guess this was an awkward day to remember, eh? I could’ve picked a better time.” Her smile was soft, barely present. That small relief of tension and knowledge that everything would be okay.

After all, this was a party. Cheek still on Cass’s shoulder, Yasha smirked and let out a timid chuckle. “How much you want to bet [member="Beth Cadera"] and [member="Abigail Meredydd"] already have an adventure planned by the time we get back there? Alex is… I hope you like her.”

One more moment alone, and Yasha slid off the bed and checked her face in the mirror. She put a compress under both eyes for a moment, to banish any redness, which could rest there. Once satisfied, Yasha put on a bright and practiced grin. “Shall we?”

There [member="Alexandra Feanor"] was, noshing on food and looking quite the gorgeous addition to Yasha’s new furniture. Standing at the entrance to the living area for a silent moment, Yasha watched Alex with ever softening amber eyes.

Her heart thrilled in her ribcage. She re-entered the party, taking her seat and sliding her arm around Alex’s shoulders. Yasha pulled the woman in, pressed a kiss on Alex’s temple and whispered in her ear.

“You’re gorgeous, c’yare.”

On the ground, [member="Adara Raxis"] hippity-hoppitied around [member="Skorvek"], reaching up for a hug. “Sloobie! Sloobieboo! Sloooooobie! I learned a punch! Hiyah!”

Beth giggled quietly as Abigail whispered about Alexandra’s cheeks. Alexandra’s cheeks did, indeed, give away her feelings. It was adorable, though. Both her mother and Alexandra were an adorable, sweet couple. Beth could only hope for the best, brightest, and a future full of love for them. Plus, a bigger family sounded amazing.

Beth perked a brow, with even one of her ears turning in curiosity. “You… You’ve never been on a shopping spree?!” It was true, Beth had gotten a little spoiled once she was reunited with her family. But, it was only certain parts of her family that truly indulged in her love for dress. Mostly, Yasha’s Epicanthix family. And Cassiopeia.

Despite Beth’s strongest attempts, her mother was not one for pretty dresses. It was something Beth had accepted and come to love about her mother.

You HAVE to come with us, when we go! It’s super fun. I’ll make my dad buy it for us both. Just… Don’t tell Aunt Peggy it’s your first time.” She internally winced. Was she a spoiled brat? Maybe. But, it was really only this!

It looks absolutely amazing, it fits your form excellently.” She gave a nod of approval at Abigail’s outfit. “I don’t even know why I love them, but I do. So, I wear them any chance I get.

After Lily-Grace and Abigail finished their introduction, Beth listened as Abigail explained her hobbies. Shooting with a bow. Wandering through the forest. Missions, training, and… Drawing. Beth nodded, all were respectable hobbies. “Nice! I’ve never shot a bow before. Oh, you’ll have to show me some of your drawings! Missions? I feel you there.”

Then, Beth was asked about what her hobbies were. “Umm… Well, I’m studying medicine at the moment. Probably will be a combat medic of some sort. Training. I sing, I even have a job doing it back on Mandalore.” She thought for a few more seconds, “I guess that’s really it.

[member="Abigail Meredydd"]

Cassiopeia held Yasha as she spoke through sniffles. A tissue, a sneeze, and a bundle of dirty tissues lay in a bin. Cassiopeia wouldn’t imagine how hard it was for Yasha to say, admit, or even show her. It took bravery, courage, and a special type of strength.

But, it was now out. Cassiopeia understood the battles, the terror, the nightmares that Yasha had to face each night. It was an awful hell to have to worry about your babies.

Cassiopeia made a solemn promise – a promise she would never break. “It won’t happen again,” Cassiopeia said a few minutes later. “You’re safe, now. And you will stay safe. And your two babies, two sweet babies that will come into our universe, will be okay. They will be healthy, we will make sure of it.” For Kad help her, this would never happen to Yasha again.

[member="Yasha Cadera"] needed peace. Her family needed peace. For once, things in their lives needed to go right.

Cassiopeia let out a soft, quick laugh at Yasha’s excuse of hormones and awkwardness. “Trust me, twins is just the absolute worst…” She remembered her brutal, awful pregnancy with her twins. It was the worst nine months of her life. Of course, though, she would do it all again if it meant she had him back.

She let out a little more loud laugh, “Oh, I’m sure Beth is planning on dragging her to Panatha to shop with Aunt Peggy. You could see the gears running as soon as Abigail seemed unsure of what it meant. Alexandra is absolutely beautiful. She is a wonderful woman. I’m glad you found her, Yash’ika.” She squeezed her hand once more before Yasha stood.

And returned to her fake, almost hard to see through. Cassiopeia had learned that smile, too, a few months before.

She took Yasha’s arm in hers, “We shall.”

Once back inside the main room with Alexandra, Cassiopeia took a more secluded approach by standing next to the bar. She took a couple shots of tihaar, enjoying the intense burn sensation sting down her throat.

Beth and [member="Abigail Meredydd"] were kicking it off. [member="Alexandra Feanor"] and Yasha were two lovebirds. The kids were happily playing with toys and other fun things, with [member="Skorvek"] watching over them. She leaned against the wall, alone, taking in the happiness that radiated from those around her.

Abigail observed Beth's reaction as she told her she had never been on a shopping spree before.

"Uh.. n-no? Is that bad?", Abigail replied with a slightly surprised expression. She honestly didn't know much about shopping sprees, and she hoped it wasn't something everyone did and that it made her seem weird she had never participated in one.

Her expression however quickly turned into a cheery one as [member="Beth Cadera"] told her she had to tag along some time.

"I'd absolutely love to go with you", she said happily. "And don't tell Aunt... Peggy it's my first time? Got it. I don't really know why telling her would be bad, but I trust you. These lips are seaaaaled", she giggled.

"Thanks", Abigail said again with a genuine and warm smile in response to Beth's compliment. "And I can definitely understand why you love dresses; they're so pretty! And they look beautiful on you, so you should wear them as often as you like."

"You've never shot a bow before?", Abigail then asked. "Alright! So I tag along with you during one of these 'shopping sprees', and then you go out with me to practice shooting with a bow. It'll be loads of fun. Although you do need a little bit of muscle if you want to properly shoot a bow", Abigail then teased as she winked at Beth. "I'll show you some of my drawing when you're over at my home, but like I said, they're nothing special! I'm not an artist", she chuckled.

"Medicine? Nice!", Abigail replied. She had always had respect for doctors and medics, as they dedicated their life to saving others; a truly noble cause.

"You sing?", Abigail gasped as she looked at Beth. "Now you HAVE to sing for me sometime soon! Maybe even here today? I'd love to hear you sing. You've got a beautiful voice, so I bet you're really good at singing too."

"I mean," she then said, a bit calmer, "obviously you're good at it considering it's your job, but still. You have to let me listen sometime."

Skorvek expected such a reaction but still returned the hug to the little ones he looked at the art that [member="Adara Raxis"] made he patted her on the head with a small chuckle before responding to her. You two are quite the artists. He picked up Adara and gave her a hug he couldn't help but smile at the child and her progress throughout the years she grew from a shy little child to a outgoing and rather funny and lovely girl much like her mother who has also grown over time from a cold woman showing little in the social field to someone who is more warm hearted then he is, He was glad to be apart of this family even though he doesn't show it much unless hes with Adara, He set down the little one motioned her to observe for a moment as he held out his hand open palmed as several small green orbs formed and swirled around his hand and then moved and flew around Adara and her brother like fireflys. It wasn't as impressive as he could make it but he figured she might enjoy the lightshow for a short time

[member="Cassiopeia Australis"] [member="Beth Cadera"] [member="Yasha Cadera"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Yasha Cadera"] leaving left Alexandra a bit uneasy as she watched the woman leave but quickly focused on her daughter talking with the daughter of Yasha's and that made Alexandra a bit more relaxed as she enjoyed the food and finally felt full for once. It wasn't long till the food was gone after all with how quickly she ate, almost with a purpose as there was nothing to distract her and bring her back into conversation while she waited and as she looked around she found herself antsy and out of place.

There was no battle. No Lessons, no artifact hunts.

There was nothing but people enjoying themselves and it made Alexandra shift in her seat as she expected something to go wrong. For something to happen and to ruin all this happiness to the point where she was barely able to remain sitting, so much so that Daeda dropped from her shoulder where the small wolf had remained and now sat in her lap, staring up at her as the two had a long talk. Daeda would not let her move and she would not remain stable as she sat there, trying to find all the places that someone could enter the room from where she was sitting.

It was only when Daeda forced her to look at Abigail again, to watch Abigail and Beth talk, that Alex started to calm down again and then when Yasha reentered that Alex's focus returned to the present.

Alex's gaze was visibly distant though as those thoughts remained in her head. She couldn't get them out but Daeda helped banish them to the back as Alexandra was focused on Yasha once more and just as she was going to open her own mouth, yasha beat her to it and she blinked. Her face turned red and she looked down as she scooted a bit over and got closer to the woman who had returned to her seat. She wanted to kiss the woman back and after a quick glance to the side she leaned forward.

It was a quick chaste kiss, but it was there.

So Alexandra rested her head against Yasha's shoulder again, wondering how this day could get better, and wondering what else could happen.

"I could live like this for the rest of my life..."

Beth’s eyes widened when Abigail asked if that was bad. Had she offended her? Oh no… Beth hadn’t meant it in a bad way at all. In fact, she really just was surprised. Usually people had been on some sort of shopping spree – even if it was for weapons or something.

Thankfully, the expression changed once Beth asked her to come along. Whew! She laughed a little, relieved that she hadn’t already ruined Abigail’s opinion of her. “Yay!!! I’m so freaking excited then!” She chuckled a little more at her comments about Aunt Peggy. “Yeah, she’s a big… Well, you’ll see.

She gave Abigail a huge smile, “Awe! You’re so sweet, thank you.

Beth shook her head, “Nope, never! Just blasters and the like. Ooooh, sounds like a great deal! We can do it in the woods, maybe back in Republic space? I haven't been to a lot of the planets that way.” Beth relatively enjoyed nature – perhaps they could arrange for a time to hang out. “I have a little bit of muscle,” Beth stated jokingly as she flexed her muscle in jest.

I bet they are wonderful!” From what she could tell, she was sure Abigail was great. Although, once Abigail mentioned about singing she turned a little red. It was a little harder to do in front of people she cared about – it was easier with people she had no idea about. “They want me to later today, I think, so your wish just may be granted.” She chuckled a little nervously.

[member="Abigail Meredydd"]

“Uuugh. I don’t want the absolute worst. Knowing my luck I’ll have triplets in a minute. Maybe five… gosh! I know Mandalore is down on the citizens after the cataclysm, but do I need to repopulate all by myself? Gosh! Think a girl would learn.” Yasha stretched her lower back, whimpering as she thought about the stretch marks on her stomach. Twins! If Kaine wasn’t so cheeky, Yasha’d be mad about it.

“Dang. I’d better make sure Beth’s got enough in her ‘Mommy Dearest’ fund. Then again, if they go to Panatha, Aunt Peggy’ll insist on paying from the Fitz-Kierke family coffers. Still, if the girls’re happy… funny my daughter getting to Panatha before I do.” Yasha squeezed the hand, and smiled. She knew how to smile just right. “Thanks. I… I really like her.”

Maybe if Yasha hadn’t become preoccupied with [member="Alexandra Feanor"], she’d have seen the shots of tihaar coursing her best friend’s throat. [member="Cassiopeia Australis"] didn’t have an easy path ahead, but a good one. Seated back down beside Alex, Yasha watched [member="Beth Cadera"] and [member="Abigail Meredydd"] chatter about hobbies and dresses.

It made the Infernal wonder. What were her hobbies? Other than botany, did she have any? Did she know what sort of dress she wanted, when she felt inclined at home? All of twenty-five, Yasha realized there was more to life she missed.

@Skorvek’s light show elicited shouts of joy from [member="Adara Raxis"] and Reyn. Adara tried to catch them, giggling around the room. “I’m an artist! I’m an artist!”

“I’s gonna catch it!” Reyn leapt over Beth, tackling past Abigail in a boisterous attempt to catch the little green lights.

Alex’s head slipped onto Yasha’s shoulder. The Epicanthix slid her arm around Alex’s and tugged the woman closer, pressing another kiss onto Alex’s temple.

“You looked worried there for a second, love. Have I lost you already?”

Abigail smiled back as Beth told her she too was excited to spend time together on this shopping spree. It really looked like the girl was genuinely excited, which made Abby happy, because she was definitely looking forward to it herself.

Abigail raised a brow when Beth talked about this aunt Peggy. She was being rather secretive about her, which only sparked Abigail's interest even more. Even though she basically had to know what Beth meant, she managed to refrain from asking more about aunt Peggy. She would find out eventually.

"Just blasters? That means you'll be using a bow for the first time then? Sweet! I'll show you everything you need to know to become an awesome and badass bow wielding woman", she chuckled. "And yes, you could come over to our home on Alderaan, and then we can go hang out in the forests! That's where I usually train, so I know some beautiful places."

Abigail then grinned as Beth jokingly showed off her muscles. "Hmmm, not much, but it's a start", Abigail joked before she stuck her tongue out at Beth with a big grin.

"I guess I'll have to show you some of them... someday", she replied. Then, when she spoke of Beth's singing, she noticed the girl turn slightly red. Abigail smiled at the sight, as it was rather cute to see the girl like this. Abigail was still convinced she was an amazing singer, so she really wanted to hear Beth.

"Aww that would be really nice. Although you shouldn't do it if you don't want to... I'm not forcing you to or anything. I'm just saying that I'd really love to hear you sing. Your voice is beautiful, so I'm sure you'll be great!", she said, hoping to encourage the other girl a bit.

Abigail momentarily looked around as the children bounced around the room, chasing little lights. She smiled at the sight. It reminded her of times long forgotten. It was peaceful here.

She liked that.

[member="Beth Cadera"]

Beth gave a huge, excited smile to [member="Abigail Meredydd"]. Beth was excited – not only to show Abigail the dress world, but also to have a friend who might actually do it with her. Most of her friends seemed to have vanished or moved on with their lives – and to be fair, just like she had.

She gave a nod. “Yeah! I expect to be taught by the best, after all,” she gave a wink. In truth, Beth loved the idea of learning a bow. Especially visiting Alderaan? She had never been to the planet before – so, visiting Alderaan and learning a new skill? Sign her up!
She flexed a little more, laughing a bit harder. “It’s a start, fair enough,” she said trying to control herself.

Beth nodded, “Someday! Same with my singing.” But, Abigail complimented her again which caused Beth to kind of shrug in a blush. “You’re too sweet. Maybe you’ll hear me tonight.

"The best?", Abigail chuckled as Beth winked at her. "Obviously. There's no one in the galaxy that has as much skill with a bow as me", she dramatically said as she pushed her chest forwards and placed her hands on her hips, reenacting some kind of superhero pose she had seen on a holomovie.

Abigail playfully rolled her eyes as Beth flexed some more before Abby started laughing too.
"Alright alright," she managed to say between her laughs," enough with the flexing! You're veeeeeery strong, I can see that."

"Welllll," Abigail grinned," I hope the singing comes much sooner than 'someday'. Would be a shame to waste such talent by staying silent all that time."

A huge smile then appeared on her face as she noticed Beth was slightly blushing. It was an extremely cute thing to see, Beth shrugging in a blush, and Abby couldn't help but smile at her as she did.

"I hope so", she sweetly replied as she looked at Beth, and then at the kids still racing around.

"They sure have a lot of energy", she chuckled.

[member="Beth Cadera"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom