Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rising Tides of Ascendancy (Chiss Ascendancy, Open to All)

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Ameli hugged Setzi as though they were old friends, and she glanced at Sena briefly just to gage her own acquaintance's reaction. Ameli's exposed skin was warm to Setzi’s touch as she clutched at her back; the other girl's figure up close was more robust than the dress entailed. Once the two had parted, Ameli moved to Sena’s side. The brunette acolyte laughed at the joke and said, “I suppose we look rather pale and dull to the Chiss. Such vibrant colors! My name is Setzi, by the way.”

As Ameli perused the room for a server, Setzi took a moment to steal a glance at the two girls and their body language. To the outsider they appeared as close friends. But was there something more at play between the two of them? It’s unbecoming to be so nosy, Setz, she told herself, After all, her natural curiosity was what opened the door to the darkside, and then it strolled right in and made itself at home like an unwanted party guest. But she still couldn’t help but wonder…

Again her attention was drawn to [member="Kaia Starchaser"]. “Excuse me,” she said to the both of them with a nod. “I’m going to go speak with an old friend.” She left the lovely girls to their own devices and walked across the room to Starchaser, who also looked beautiful in her party attire.

“Kaia,” she said. “It’s been awhile. How are you?”

Hopefully the girl, who she considered a friend, would not be angry at her when she found out Setzi was a darksider.

[member="Ameli Trahir"] [member="Darth Drethi"]

"Hardly, hardly, she is the picture of health as always. I am such a lucky Syndic to serve under one as vibrant as my revered Aristocra."

Double meanings and machinations galore. A hint that perhaps Nikolai would prefer it were not so? A subtle jab at the 'mysterious' death of [member="Chaf’anta’natrano"]s predecessor? A reminder of the fact that Inrokini continued to flourish with their focus and domination of industry, communications and scientific advancement?

"She is merely extremely busy, as must be expected of one in her position."

There the slight hint that if Fantana had time for affairs such as these, she obviously was not doing as much as her fellow Aristocra.

"I am sure you will find the same as you ease into your position."

Just the tiniest bit of condescension, masked under friendly understanding. Of course, Chiss rarely did friendly, so while the outsiders might not be following the whole script, proper Chiss certainly were.

"Ch'ah veb to Ch'ittoci'ren'musi ch'arehn vah in'a pushin't vim non vah viz k'un'bah ch'ateim. Carcir Buhn Chaf cseo bapun can vit'into ch'etecerci? Buhn Inrokini csarcican't cart k'ates ch'at vatt'ah, sir vah Ch'ah csarcican't bsarah rutbici rah vah ch'acacah."

This also, while an offer of personal aid, and a sign he would be willing to associate further with Fantana and House Chaf was a slight insult. To have a House lacking enough that they needed to surround themselves in Non-Chiss. One was understandable. The Sith needed to be tolerated for now. Beyond that..

It was possible those around him spoke Cheunh, or at least understood it. Nikolai didn't care. The switch simply indicated that this was Chiss business, while before it had been nothing but polite pleasantries.

In that moment she was amazed that she had forgotten how forward that [member="Ameli Trahir"] was. Hugs, that one thing that was the hardest to accept as just a friendly gesture and not an assassination attempt. A tool the newly knighted Sena had used many times before with good reason. To note was that the trio was actually invited. Setzi was going in place of her colleague, Pyrrhus -- at least so Sena would assume -- and Sena herself, well, Knighthood certainly had its benefits and with a plus one Ameli was at the top of her list of who to bring.

Kind of the only on that list as well, come to think of it.

As Setzi told her joke Sena merely nodded and perked her brows before weird looks were exchanged as the former Jedi made mention of ‘old friends.’ Of course, there was little Sena could do but stare as young Miss [member="Setzi Lunelle"] skipped away to a slightly younger looking, black-haired woman to talk about whatever stuff it was that former-Jedi talked to each other about.

Robes, perhaps.

Nonetheless attention fell back to Ameli again.

“In a room full of strangers?” Sena whispered as a smirk grew on her. “I’m afraid you will have to get a few more drinks in me before that happens, Miss Trahir.”

“You know, those drinks that should be coming just about n-” Ysalamiri, the force and Sena’s preferred method of getting drinks, gone. She let in a deep inhale and followed it up with a rapid exhale to fend off her frustration. “Actually, yes. it seems we do have to find them ourselves.” Sena said and rolled her eyes. “What’s with all these security measures anyway, right?”

Sena raised her hand towards the sky and snapped her finger to point at the chiss server in a most demanding manner. The blue man approached them and a drink was to be had for each of them. This was for both for knighthood and so many other things that had gone right in her life. It had taken her some time, but in the end Sena had come to realise that she truly did deserve this. It was as if months, if not years of hard work had finally paid off and eventually the scared little girl on Prakith had blossomed into something so much greater. A quick sweep around the room had the girl looking for her master, or perhaps that was old master now, but there was no sight of her and the chances of her showing up later felt fairly slim.

“I am not too crazy for being so cautious about all of this, am I?” Sena spoke up as she looked at Ameli, again. “I mean, I know I keep asking, but I just don’t want anything to happen to you, or me.”

“... And there's something in the air tonight...” Sena shrugged it all away with yet another sigh. “It’s probably my paranoia flaring up again. Sorry. I will try to follow your advice and have some more of this 'fun.' that you keep pestering me about.” She said with the smirk going strong once more.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Aro nodded at what Ari had spoken. Certainly she would do her duty, but was it possible there was more to it than that. She had admitted she prefrred their arrangement. Was it that she felt the same as he? There were couples like his parents which actually found love in the midst of duty. In Aro's mind, his love was there before the duty. Yes it had been some time they had been apart as duty demanded they go separate ways. However, seeng Ari the night the arrangement had been made only brought feelings to him that had been dormant for a while. The young playmate of Tora'aro'nuruodo had turned to a crush at some point, feelings duty demand he suppress. How could he now when they were betrothed. Only for a little longer, once the they were fully married, then in the privacy of closed doors could finally express what lay beneath the surface.

"There are rumors I will be transferred from my father's service to that of the Sith. I apologize my behavior and language has not been that of a dutiful Chiss, but I fear my world, our world, is about to be tipped upside down all over again. There are feelings which are associated with all of this. Duty demands I supress them, but one can only contain so much."

His words were fluent and crisp. She [member="Brask'ari'sabosen"] would now know why his behavior was as such. Without saying it directly he basically admitted his feelings for his betrothed, and the fear of his appointment interfering with what he wanted from life. If only the Sith had never come, could they have carried on without interferrance. What would they do? What every good Chiss would, their duty.

"Should duty separate us for a time, or more, I thought you should know."

One thing that the other Chiss in the room might notice about Governor Forlac'rya'xitodo was how expressive his face was. Unlike the unmovable mask of blue that most Chiss wore, Cryax, raised on Bakura in the Outer Rim, by similarly emotive single mother, had a face that was redolent of feeling. His brow raised high when he was indignant. His jaw dropped when surprised. His lips tightened like a vice when angry. It did not help his approval ratings on Csaplar, as many Chiss found his outward displays of emotions to be somewhat clownish, but that was the least of his worries where his political career was concerned.

With a drink in his hand and security droids much too close for anyone's comfort, Cryax was ready for his dog and pony show. A man ([member="Vengeance"]) approached and did something that told Bane exactly who he was. He immediately bowed to the Kaine Zambrano, but showed no similar deference to the Governor, snubbing him even in greeting. The man was obviously Sith. Dismissal was something that Bane had grown accustomed to among Sith Lords, so at this point, such behavior was merely a minor annoyance, like a buzzing fly. Generally the Sith Lords in question suddenly found their missing respect when they found out about Cryax's close ties. The Wrath. The Empress of Coruscant. His brother, one of the Hands.

A brow rose quizzically as he addressed the Sith. "What is it you wish to discuss, Mister...?"

[member="Danger Arceneau"] [member="Alric Kuhn"] [member="Bear"] [member="Darth Vornskr"] [member="Inrokini'kol'airik"] [member="Brask'ari'sabosen"] [member="Tora'aro'nuruodo"]

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Danger Arceneau"]

He gasped. "That is a practically scandalous suggestion, Miss Arceneau."

Alric smiled. The two of them understood each other so well, they knew what they were thinking, what they were going to say and what their intent was. It made doing things so simple and easy, made everything work more smoothly. It also helped because no one around them would have a clue what they really intended. It was the beauty of knowing someone so well, even after so much time had passed.

"One would think you're trying to get me into trouble." Alric said with a small grin. "I like it."

Of course, this was all reliant on one thing.

The Chiss.

He would have to have a word with Miss [member="Chaf’anta’natrano"], the Aristocra who was hosting this small get together, though she was hardly the only one. Slowly his gaze began to pan over the rest of the room again, blue eyes searching through the sea of faces.

Vengeance smiled to [member="Cryax Bane"] when he responded.

"Just some questions and concerns Governor." "I am sure it will take long if you will please indulge me."

Vengeance would extend a hand out towards the crowd.

"Would you be amenable to walking and talking?" "Most just call me Vengeance."

Vengeance would take a small step back but not yet turning waiting to see if his respect would be approved or not. In truth it mattered not as Vengeance had already began to form his own opinions of most of the people in the room.

See, on Csilla, Kaia wasn’t all that bizaare. Neither was her father. The mission came first for a lot of the Chiss, and that could very well be where the elder Corellian picked up that skill, or personality quirk. Of course, it could be because of the military training. But Kaia was a bit focused at times too. It took Kinsey to really get her out of her shell, or head-canon between her and Token would work as well. Right now? She was fine being a wall-flower and watching the group talk and she was content to listen.

Always was. Her brother hated that about her. That she’d just do that, find her way around the ship (only once did she become the ship, and not to scare a bounty hunter, but the person responding to this probably didn’t even see Firefly.) and was able to listen to Jared and those he brought aboard, or were trying to court.

Now when [member="Setzi Lunelle"] approached, that was a whole different game. The dark haired Starchaser bit her lip. She tipped her head, a very Token-esque move. “I’m alright… what happened to you?” Yeah, well, Kaia could feel it. And she wasn’t the most… subtle? It was clear she wasn’t asking in a ‘how have you been’ move. More like ‘you look like your face got skinned off by a Wampa-Kath Hound-Gundark child that was carrying plant-worms.

Music
xlarge.jpg
Except, well, no guitar. Obviously.​
Jalek Sathora was a man most found it difficult to get rid of at best. Tenaciously stubborn and twice as sarcastic, he had never been the best at determining just when it was best to give up and finally live and let live. Always he pursued whatever goals he deemed worthy, not ceasing until he had finally obtained what it was he was after. Others could refer to him with whatever monikers they chose, but they certainly couldn't deny that he was of the persistent sort, to say the least. That may well have been his one saving grace, next to his deceptively high intelligence. The rest of it was largely give and take, exemplified countless times with whatever company he managed to find himself in.

That company this time happened to be a vast amount of Chiss on no other planet than Csilla itself, the homeworld of that blue-skinned and crimson-eyed people. A planet he was only vaguely familiar with at best, not that the geography or culture concerned him in the least. After all, he was plenty familiar with the vast number of alien humanoids that surrounded him, though he was seeking out one mop of blue-black hair in particular. One almost as familiar as his own shaggy fiery red locks. Hair he had tangled fingers in once upon a time in moments of passion, belonging to a man he'd once loved more than life itself. [member="Cryax Bane"] was a difficult one to track down. Difficult, but not impossible.

And it turned out that finding him had been the hardest part of it all. The rest was as simple as finding his way onto a shuttle bound for Csilla (slicing had taken care of that one), the second determining just where the man would be (a formal event, of course), and the third finding a way inside, which had been as simple as walking through the doors with the same nonchalance that always accompanied him. Of course he hadn't bothered to procure a suit of any sort, instead opting for his own casual street wear. Nothing unusual, and anyone that knew him should have been perfectly aware that he wouldn't deliver any less than this. Never had he been one to explicitly care about much. Besides Cryax.

Jade eyes roamed nonchalantly over those assembled, finally locating that one unmistakable face. A crooked smile found his lips despite himself, and he flicked a strand of hair out of his eyes, caring little for what looks he had likely been on the receiving end of since his entrance. That was nothing new, and even in the time when he and Cryax had been together numerous others had given him one and then two glances, never quite able to believe that the two were a couple. Now that they were separated in some official sense, the game had changed a bit. But not enough for him to really pay much attention. Not an acute enough sort, at least.

Meandering up to the man, he all but disregarded any present company, focusing entirely on the one he had come here for. Forgoing a greeting of any sort he simply kissed the other man flush on the lips, pulling away after a few long seconds, trademark grin still on his face. "Miss me?"

[member="Vengeance"], [member="Darth Vornskr"]

A Sith Lord, a Chiss, and a Mando walked up to an Aristocra. It sounded like the beginning to a dreadful joke. However, as the social tentacles still held Fantana in conversation with the disparate group of three, the Aristocra had a slight revelation. This event was perhaps not the place to finish her conversation with Mr. Garrett. Fantana could only talk in codes and metaphors for so long. And with Nikolai and the Butcher King in such close proximity, candor was impossible.

Fantana turned again to [member="Inrokini'kol'airik"], one corner of her lips lifted in the barest of smiles. Like water off her back, she let his little slights roll. If anything, they could be seen as simply evidence of Nikolai's insecurity within the power structure. Fantana had no insecurity, as House Chaf had never been anywhere near the top of the pecking order. Her ruling family had nowhere to go but up. His words in Cheunh surprised her. As expected, her face remained stony.

"As one of the most capable warriors of House Chaf has now become its Aristocra," began the former Lieutenant. "I may well take you up on your proposition, Nikolai."

Fan's gaze eyes panned to [member="Bear"]. "It is an ever-changing situation to be sure." It were the unspoken words that were more powerful in their meaning.

"And such a dull topic for a lively party. Perhaps we could discuss it at a later date. I've never been to Mandalore and have always wanted to visit. If you'll have me, of course."

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Bear

B
Emberli understood Cheunh. He understood a large number of languages; still, he knew better than to let on. Standing as he always had, giving no inclination that perhaps he was aware of the talk, he waited instead until he was addressed again. This was an awkward little situation he found himself in - two Chiss discussing politics, himself, a Sith Lord. Not the usual suspects for a conversation.

Especially not one to celebrate a new Aristocra.

One of his half-clenched hands - they seemed to exist in a state where they were near-fists - rose to his belt. Slowly, as if aware he was holding weapons and was used to people asking him not to grab for them too quick, he reaches into a small pouch and pulls out a tiny little holocard. Bringing it up to his forearm, he inputs a single line of information onto it. Dark blue letters crawled slowly across the screen, providing an address for the woman.

Extending it between thumb and forefinger, he quirks his lips under his helmets. "You'll find nothing dull about Mandalore, I assure you. I'll let my men know you're coming." Giving a respectful half-bow at the waist, he turns and stalks off in a casual lumber, as though his shoulders and head were a little too heavy for his back to properly support. Perhaps the neanderthal front was an act, it was hard to tell.

Either way, he knew when to take his leave, and so he did without another word.

[member="Chaf’anta’natrano"]

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

There was no denying that Danger could read business opportunity better than most men could read the holopapper. For men, business is war. For Danger, business was like lovemaking. At the end of negotiations, all parties should walk away satisfied.

"Stick around Mistah Kuhn," she'd say with mild flirtatious coy. "Trying ain't even the half of it." there was a note of smug amusement, and her eyes would shine with a renewed energy they hadn't had in a long while. Perhaps it was that vivaciousness and slight mischievous air that was catching; a flirtation with trouble that both enjoyed in earnest when they were younger, but now that they were older, was more like making the advance with a calculated strategy in Dejarik. While still serious, it was fun. Both were certainly ambitious, but in place of headstrong passion was a matured wisdom that knew well just what they could achieve together again.

"We've a fresh board... what pieces hold strength?" she'd murmur, continuing the metaphor she'd drummed up in her mind,"And which are the pawns..."

So there was @Chaf’anta’natrano. The Governor [member="Cryax Bane"]. Her green eyes affixated themselves upon [member="Inrokini'kol'airik"] and then to the other Chiss male, [member="Tora'aro'nuruodo"].

Now who were they?

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Up close, the acolyte realized that Kaia was in some type of uniform, but the fellow brunette still looked stunning as usual, and with her natural display of confidence that Setzi had always envied. You are strong too, she told herself. Remember what you have survived. You just don't always feel it.

Still if Setzi was so strong, why did she have to continually remind herself? Why didn’t self-confidence come to her via second nature as it seemed to do with others?

Luckily there's confidence of the liquid variety, she thought, taking a large gulp of her champagne as she stood before Kaia.

"What happened to you?" asked the other girl. It wasn’t a threat, but it wasn’t the warm welcome she had expected.

“I.. I’m..” she stammered.

Confidence, Setzi.

“I’m a Sith Acolyte,” she said. “In the darkness, I’ve found light.”

She knew her voice betrayed her assuredness, but if she could show Kaia how strong her powers had become…

No. Not with all of the blasted Yslamari in the room! Maybe if they went to the atrium?

“Would you like to take a walk? I noticed when I came in that House Chaf has an indoor, botanical garden.”

[member="Kaia Starchaser"]

Was it robes that Jedi spoke about? Kaia wasn’t really sure. She was a part of the Sons of Jedi: Levantine Original. If they were a starfighter gang. But she did find the whole organization of the Republic and their chapter of the Jedi Order appalling. Maybe it was that there was too much structure in that nation to begin with. Levantine Space was a lot more… free. And she knew that the Frontiers Corps would remain as such. Besides, she was a Warbird, that meant for her, it wasn’t robes.

It was a starfighter. That was what you used as your grand achievement. It was why she had found the Covenant the Spark Class Interceptors, one which was hers and in her Wandering Star.

But right, she was talking to [member="Setzi Lunelle"]. And the girl was claiming that she was a Sith Acolyte.

“You sure are, huh?” The girl bit at her lip, quirking an eyebrow up. Blue-green-hazel eyes, yes it was one color, but her eyes, now would be retconned to a blue-green variation of hazel, because father was blue, paternal grandparents were blue, mother was green, deal with it, watched the girl. In the darkness they found light? Who taught her how to speak, Revan fanboys?

Sure, Kaia was trying to be a good Jedi, which meant she should just end Setzi right now, and the girl was getting stronger, she was branching out into some more training. Art of Movement was going well, even if a bit handwaved, and like her black-sheep-cousin, she could change temperature, but being a cold and calculating Jedi she was learning to harness it as a cryokinetic blast.

It’d be interesting if Kaia ever went dark.

“I suppose.” If only so she could get her alone and make the galaxy having one less Sith.

Papa Starchaser would be so proud.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Danger Arceneau"]

The room seemed more full than it had been only a few minutes before.

Perhaps the number of Chiss had swelled significantly since he last looked, or perhaps he now had a more clear what to do with the amount of people in here. His lips thinned for a moment, and he pondered what do. The Chiss had a structure to their society, a certain order that needed to be followed before anything else could get done. Alric knew this from having dealt with this before. He began to scan the dress of the Chiss, looking for signs of rank.

"We'll have to start with the Syndic's." Alric whispered to Danger.

Syndic's were important officials, but not too important.

"The Families will be split." That was only natural. "Those that support the Sith, and those that don't. The latter will still be in line, but half of them will be trying to think of ways to be more independent. We can use the Syndic's to figure out which family leans which way."

From there it would become more difficult, one didn't become an Aristocra by not being careful.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
[member="Tora'aro'nuruodo"]'s disclosure of his emotional state and why the young Chiss officer was acting out of the ordinary this evening struck an accord with Ari. She had not realized just how much their arranged marriage meant to him or that the changing times were as disturbing to him as her. Brask'ari'sabosen herself was struggling with feelings she wasn't used to, but so far had been able to push them down deep like a good little Chiss and not dwell on them as work now took much of the doctor's waking mental energy. Though, Ari would be kidding herself if she said the events of late hadn't affected her own emotional well-being.

They had slowed to a stop in the crowd as the person seemingly Aro was wanting to speak with was otherwise occupied now. Brask'ari'sabosen grabbed two flutes of champaigne from a passing waiter and handed one to her betrothed, not so much to drink, but to have something in hands as guests do at a social gathering.

"I see... I appreciate your cander with me regarding that matter, Commander, and understand your position equallly."

Animus walked unnoticed through the Festivities, he was far too busy to socialize and instead just marveled at the House of Chaf, pristine walls, White colors it was wonderful, Animus thought it very Unique.
Animus was not a man easily impressed, but the House of Chaf did that and more, Animus felt compelled to take this and use it, the style, the Blue and Yellow White Flare.. No, he thought, not yellow. Yellow was just the dress of [member="Chaf’anta’natrano "] Lady of house Chaf

Animus walked past the beautiful ladies [member="Kaia Starchaser"] [member="Setzi Lunelle"] and [member="Darth Drethi"] and courteously acknowledged them "ladies" he said with a bow of respect and a charming smile as his dirty blonde, long hair bounced to both sides with every step, but his eyes never averted from Fantana. By the Force Animus swore she must be an illusion, he stood back to a pillar eyeing her and the proceeding from afar. every now and again he would glance to the guests and raise a glass to a cheer smile and greet passing Chiss and Other members of the assembly, but his eyes always returned to her.

Animus had traveled all corners of the Galaxy, from Ryloth, to Korriban, from Tatooine to Coruscant, From Glee Anselm to Naboo, from Csilla to Mayferria and in all the Galaxy, in his eyes, No Beauty could compare to the Lady of House Chaf. If Csilla was Crown, Fantana was the Prime Jewel.

Eventually he caught her glance and smiled raising his glass of Molten Rothian (Boiled Corellian with redroot and bonobos). His yellow eyes met the Red Rubies that were hers for just a second before he took a sip smiling slyly hoping to the force, the hand of destiny gave him a nudge.

Bellatrix had arrived on Csilla in Setzi Lunelle’s transport, but she hadn’t made her entrance right away. The half-Chiss dancer took her time getting ready in the ship, and also had to memorize some complicated trade terms between Glee Anselm and Csilla. And she was nervous to boot – Bellatrix was no ambassador. She was a fighter, dancer, slave and acolyte, but diplomacy? No, this didn’t come naturally to her at all. After smoking a death stick, the smell of which she attempted to mask with a healthy dose of Millaflower perfume, the properties of which also made her feel more tranquil, she made her way into House Chaf to seek an audience with the very striking and popular Lady Fantana.

Bellatrix wore an understated dress – blue and bright red - which brought out her striking orange eyes. But the simplicity of the dress made it clear that she was not here as a guest. She was to be a gift.

rhZPL5Hl.jpg

As swept into the main room, the half-Chiss glanced around for Setzi Lunelle who was supposed to make these introductions, but the human girl was nowhere to be found. Neither of them got along that well, so Bellatrix wasn’t surprised that the newer and more powerful acolyte of the Pyrrhus household had abandoned her to talk to this elegant party host all by herself.

Making her way to the middle of the room where Lady Fantana was holding court with at least three other male party guests around her, the half-Chiss/half-Balosar slave approached and bowed, attempting to get her attention. Under heavy lidded eyes and with a soft, slow voice she said:

“My name is Bellatrix Celvina and I’m here on behalf of Glee Anselm to discuss trade negotiations between the two planets. Will you grant me an audience, Lady [member="Chaf’anta’natrano"]?”

While she did not resemble a dignitary, nor a full blooded Chiss with her brilliant orange eyes and antennapalps, her Cheuhn, at least, was exquisite.

Cryax was just about to answer Vengeance, when his glowing red eyes were drawn to a surprise party guest, the last person Bane had ever expected to see at a party like this. Jalek Sathora, Cryax's old flame from his stint in the Red Ravens. Jalek had likely sliced his way onto the guest list somehow, knowing that the Imperial Governor would be in attendance. Karking horrible timing, Red.

The man sauntered over without a care in the world and planted a kiss right on his lips. Cryax pulled away. Boundaries were never one of Jalek's strong suits. Bane let out an exasperated sigh and glared at his ex. Mixed emotions bubbled to the surface. Did he still hold a torch? In a way, yes. But their worlds had changed orbit much too dramatically to ever collide again.

"I'd miss you alot more if you'd actually left me alone," he hissed. Criminal slicers out to jeopardize his political career made him cranky. The Chiss pinched his brow with two fingers, with a long sigh, turned to the red-haired Morellian.

"Just get a drink, Jalek. Then we'll talk. I have to take care of some business first."

Cryax turned back to Vengeance and nodded. "Ok, Vengeance, I'll lend you my ear for a few minutes. We can walk and talk, but let's make it quick."

[member="Vengeance"] [member="Jalek Sathora"]

The Syndics. A narrowing of Danger's eyes along with a subtle nod. A good start to their plan. Her mental list of the Syndics would holodex through the various names and titles. Aeri, her assistant, had taken the time to research as many of the attendees to the gala as possible. One could never be too prepped for such occasions; especially when they were critical for stepping stones to the future.

"Then Syndic [member="Inrokini'kol'airik"] would be on the list," a small smile would shine over at a tall brunette from the House of Sabosen, her words low for only [member="Alric Kuhn"]'s ears. A subtle redirect of her eyes would guide the former Titan over towards the tall male standing beside @Chaf’anta’natrano. There was a certain about of disheveledness to him, and perhaps it was the uncharacteristic long hair that made him stand out.

"House of Inrokini." she would inform the Tetan, turning towards him slightly. "Mistah Kuhn," she'd say a bit louder, "I am absolutely famished... perhaps you would be so inclined to accompany me to the buffet table?" small talk was small talk, but if they would make their rounds, then they would gather more information as they seemingly would enjoy the gala.

For most, it wouldn't be curious to see the two of them together. Business bred among such social gatherings like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom