Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rising Tides of Ascendancy (Chiss Ascendancy, Open to All)

Bear

B
[member="Alric Kuhn"] wasn't the only individual in the masses with a favorable opinion of the Chiss. Emberli himself had, long ago, been a frequent employee of the Chiss who found themselves in need of a hired hand. While he had enjoyed fishing, he could only stay shut in so long, and had opted towards going back to his old mercenary ways yet again. But when he'd caught wind that the Chiss were rallying again, well... he just couldn't help himself.

Which is how he'd gotten himself here. Not many wanted to say 'no' to a surly Mandalorian, but he'd come in peace. Well, so much as a person raised on the concept of fighting could at any rate. Armor worn down yet cared for in that distinctly Mandalorian way, he couldn't have stood out more if he'd blamed it all on his roots and shown up in boots.

Technically, he did have boots on.

The thought almost made him smile, but then he remembered he didn't do that. Blinking at the blue-skinned humanoids around him, he settled himself in next to a military fellow who had flagged him down, curious to ask about the first modern Sith-Mandalorian War.

Em, a man of few words, made life exceedingly difficult for him. On his way in, he'd noted the likes of [member="Danger Arceneau"], who was easily the most recognizable person in the establishment for someone who wasn't blue. His visored gaze didn't need to turn to see [member="Kyle Amedis"] or [member="Chaf’anta’natrano"]. She, too, stuck out like a sore thumb. It was likely the glaring shade of her dress. Thank the stars for the designer who'd put a 360 field of view into Mandalorian helmets as standard. He could process all this information with his broad back turned towards everyone he was watching.

That thought put the guard next to the Chiss in yellow into focus. The Chiss had oft sided with the Empire, and just that easy he had what information he'd likely needed to come for. But not one for leaving before things got good, he'd stick around. Should be interesting.

At least the fish here could actually bite. Or shoot. He wasn't sure what weapons people had deemed standard for a high scale party. Hold outs? Sabers? A three month old McYoda burger their child had picked up on the way home after slumming it with the school friends? Thoughts percolated, but nothing really stood out. "If'n ya wanna know, guess I could tell ye about the war." He says finally, addressing the uniformed Chiss in front of him.

While his face lay flat, the red eyes of the alien told Em all he needed to know about the interest on the subject.

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

The Perfect Hiding Place is in Plain Sight
Oh, great. A man made his way over to me. Well, at least he wasn't Chiss. I was lucky to escape the ear-fulls of political garbage that everyone seemed to be going on about. I looked up at him, locking my gaze with him for a few moments and giving him an apologetic smile. He seemed friendly enough by most standards. But, I knew faces better than many people. How could I not? I was always wearing a different one. This man could fake a smile all he liked, but I could see some of the emotions in his eyes. Sinister. Dangerous. I decided that I should approach conversation delicately in his presence.​
I shifted my voice so it mimicked the accents of the others in the room and replied to him.​
"You would be correct about that. The only reason I even showed up to this ruffled display of wealth was because [member="Chaf'anta'natrano"] gave me an invitation."
I made sure my tone sounded bored with just a hint of snobbishness. If I was going to be a Chiss, I might as well be a Chiss.​
[member="Vengeance"]​
[member="Evan Kenner"]​

The individual that rolled up to House Chaf was wholly unlike anyone currently chilling up in the overly yellow Chiss pad, flowing zeyd-cloth robes bedazzled with ornate baubles and trinkets made from pure gold and silver clung to his towering muscular frame while a gilded cuirass had been fastened over his broad chest. A chain necklace was thrown around his neck, and from it hung an amulet made from alchemized silver set by a single Corusca ruby. His hood was pulled back to showcase his horribly scarred facial features and hairless scalp, his eyes burning with hate and dark mirth as he strolled into the chamber where the other patrons of House Chaf were congregating unceremoniously. So, in sticking with the theme of the get-together there was no introduction to his arrival and he simply walked in, and he carried himself with an aura of authority despite being a guest in another's house.

He spied several Sith among a sea of blue, and a couple of true oddballs spread out among the crowd. But instead of gravitating towards any of them, he instead moved to stand in close proximity to [member="Chaf’anta’natrano"], also known by her core name of Fanatana. "Lady Fanatana, its an absolute honor to be admitted to your home." The Sith Lord said with a deep bow, his eyes never wavering from staring directly into hers as the fringes of a half-smile began to form on his face. "You seem a little tense this evening, understandable considering what Csilla has been through, but fear not my good lady." The smile on his face widened subtly, and the expression of knowing cross his face for a moment.

"All things will soon be brought to order."

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
"Yes, we shall see what comes of tonight. I am unsure on your thoughts about the matter since we have not really discussed it, but, I find our betrothal more than satisfactory."

Walking an arm length apart, the two Chiss stepped through to be seen by the crowd assembled. The entry would be seen as a bold one since they arrived together, though from separate houses. Their secret would be scrutinized, and those keen on the culture would know what they were seeing. The first order of business would be to find the Aristroca and congratulate her on the ascention. How this house was making a resurgence was beyond Aro, but it was. Did this pose a threat? Likely not, but perhaps if the Sith were not occupying them.

Something had been overheard about flying a Sith banner. Aro looked to Ari, a mostly expressionless look, but the fact he even made the effort told his displeasure at the idea. This was a Chiss even, and a proud one at that. The Sith banner did not need to sully the engagement. This was a forced occupation after all.

Waiting for his turn, Aro approached [member="Chaf’anta’natrano"], and offered a bow of his head. The rank of her house to his did not necessitate a large gesture, but out of respect it was more grand than it needed to be.

"Congratulations," he spoke in his native tongue. "On behalf of house Nuruodo, I have come to celebrate this occasion. A small gift is in transit."

He stepped aside to allow Ari to make her greeting. Were they married it would be his duty to introduce, but since it was not formally know , Aro opted to keep the news quiet as long as he could. They did not need the Sith meddling in one of their traditions in regards to arranged marriage. The match was a good one, and one which could threaten the Sith occupation.

[member="Brask'ari'sabosen"]

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

There was the slightest stiffening at the base of Danger's spine, and while her smile didn't fade, it did soften to a more genuine upward curve. A glance through her peripheral would confirm the owner of the voice, but she did not need sight to do so. Turning to him slightly, both brows rose in curious query, mildly surprised that he was here.

Then again, the Sons of Titan always had a large quantity of Chiss recruits. So maybe it wasn't too far off at all.

"Mmm... and if I was, what would you do about it?" she'd counter with a wry mild dare, appraising his increasingly familiar form. He'd gained some weight since she last saw him; he was no longer looking so haggard. While his face and body would always be lines and angles, there was a healthier glow about him. She had hoped he was getting a better amount of sleep, and that after their lunch and at her nagging persistence, would be ensuring he was eating well. Good to say that at least some of those requests had stuck.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Danger Arceneau"]

A smile touched his lips as she turned. There was a warm expression on her face, there always was, it was heartening to see each time, like a familiar scene that induced feelings of calm. There was a certain familiarity to her features, one that set those who looked upon it at ease. Alric supposed that was part of why Danger was so good at what she did, people didn't mind talking to her, didn't mind negotiating with her. It was the way of things, and she used it to her advantage.

"I don't know." Alric mused. "Perhaps tell you that red suites you far more?"

The small joke was subtle, but rather plain.

He smiled slightly as a few Chiss around them looked their way. Bright red eyes seemed to gloss over them, peering at the two corporate giants as though they were, for a second, the most interesting things in the room. Of course they quickly averted their gaze, making sure to look away before anyone could notice them, or so they thought.

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

"Perhaps?" she'd drawl out in feint affront, an eyebrow arching high. "My... perhaps you should be more decisive with your compliments Mr. Kuhn." Danger would murmur in wry humor.

A waiter would walk on past, holding aloft a serving tray with flukes of bubbly. Weaving past, he would offer the selection to the revelers. Her eyes would dart at his direction before returning to Alric.

"Business or pleasure, this time around?" she'd ask, referencing the gala. She was sure everyone had a specific agenda when one dealt with the Chiss, but you never know. Truth be told, the last few decades her attendance and hosting of similar events were the former, never the later. She could not recall the last time she was so inclined to dress in some slink and attend a party for the sheer joy of it.

That was the life of her kind.

The waiter would draw closer to the duo, and then would present them the golden bubbling flukes. With a smile of gratitude, Danger went reaching out to pluck one, fingers curling around the delicate stim.

"Thank you right kindly."

As more guests began to spill into the palace, Fantana scanned her glowing red eyes around at the company. It was not one big sea of blue surprisingly. More Sith Lords and their ilk had arrived to partake in the generosity of the subjugated Ruling Family. How very typical of them. She did make note of some rather well-dressed ladies present, such as [member="Setzi Lunelle"] and the ever-stunning [member="Danger Arceneau"], the trade queen herself. Although the colors, sadly, did not vibrate as nicely against pale skin as they would with blue, both of their dresses were out of this galaxy.

The Aristocra took a moment to address another cloaked human ([member="Animus Malgus"]) who gave her a traditional Nabooian bow, his mannerisms polar opposite from the one who had just insulted her. The news was revealed that a terrorist had been caught. A tight-lipped smile crossed Fantana's face, the Chiss equivalent of being overjoyed.

"That is the best news I've heard all day," she said to the deferential Sith.

Then came the scorn from the other human ([member="Vengeance"]), and a threat that if he did not hang a Sith banner in her palace that he would burn it down.

Cur.

Fantana opened her mouth to give him a verbal laceration, when he suddenly turned his attention to the more respectful Sith from Naboo. She spent the next few minutes trying to suss out the pecking order between the both of them. In the event that she were forced to chose an ally out of the two, Fantana always chose the most powerful, manners or not. The angry one soon walked off and Fantana turned to the other with slight surprise. The Sith quickly engaged all damage control thrusters.

"It is nice to meet you Animus," crisply replied Fantana. "Apology accepted. I will try my best to provide the information that you need. But please, the party tonight is for enjoyment and relaxation." She raised her glass of champagne to Animus and took a sip.

"If you'd like to make arrangements for a business meeting, my staff will be happy to arrange it."

A familiar figure cut through the crowd towards her, curdling her blood. She knew that man. [member="Darth Vornskr"], The Butcher King of Panatha, and the Imperial Governor's puppeteer. Oh, those tales of what the man had done to that poor, unfortunate sycophant. Fantana would die before she became a vessel for the Sith. The towering Emperor sidled up next to her, his hairless scalp shiny under the soft yellow lights. Locking his emerald green eyes on her, he purred a greeting. Fantana's blue-skinned hand shot up to toy with her earring. At any moment, she was prepared to activate her comlink. She cut her eyes sideways to [member="Kyle Amedis"], her bodyguard. Her usually inexpressive brow was faintly furrowed. Hopefully the soldier would see from across the room that his boss wished him to stay close to her.

"The pleasure is all mine, Lord Vornskr," she said, her eyes measuring the direct distance between Kaine Zambrano and the nearest Ysalamir. "Yes, the terrorist attacks did rattle all of us, but I have confidence that the Sith and the Ascendancy will march into the future together. I'm interested in hearing more details of this order the Sith are bringing. Were I to seek counsel from you Lord Vornskr, would the Imperial Governor be your voice?"

Her red eyes flashed, a slight shimmer of disdain.

"With all due respect, Governor Forlac'rya'xitodo seems extremely out of his depth."

As she waited for Kaine's response, she paused to receive [member="Tora'aro'nuruodo"] who told her that a gift was being sent her way. Fantana only hoped that the gift would not be a disembodied Bantha head in her bed.

"The honor is mine, Tora'aro'nuruodo," she answered, her vocal chords clicking in perfect Cheunh. "I am most thankful for whatever gift House Nurudo chooses to bestow, but the biggest gift for me, is the sight of all of us together in one House."

...and not at each other's throats.

[member="Alric Kuhn"] [member="Evan Kenner"] [member="Animus Malgus"] [member="Bear"] [member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"] [member="Atham'aali'kema"] [member="Brask'ari'sabosen"]

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug

Alric put his hand up and shook his head to show that he wanted for nothing, instead he simply smiled at Danger.

"A little bit of both." He admitted quite freely. There were others who could hear him, but that didn't really bother Alric. He had nothing to hide, nothing to worry about here or anywhere else. There was something to that. Before, when he had been in charge of Titan Industries things had always been so secretive, so careful, now everything was more played out. Sure he still had secrets, and he would keep them, but everything seemed easier now.

"I've always been a supporter of the Ascendancy." Alric said with no small amount of joy in his voice. "The Chiss and I have an odd understanding."

For a second he paused, looking around the room at all the new faces. "Or, we used to. I'm afraid I'm rather out of touch with this generation."

That would soon change though, if he had his way anyway.

The Starchaser Jedi had heard about the Ascendacy making moves again. It was interesting to her. She and her older brother had lived aboard the Dawn Treader while she was working in support of the Houses and she and her brother had learned a lot. Sure, she wasn’t based off Jagged Fel like Jared was, but still, there was a lot of learning she had taken from the Chiss and their military academies. She had fallen in love with the Clawcrafts and had always wanted to get behind the stick of one, but by the time she was qualified to fly a fighter (still, she rarely was, even if she was going to do it anyway), the ship had moved out towards Bastion to support a Fel who had risen to a throne.

But now?

She wanted to get back in touch with the Chiss. She knew a few members of a few houses, but she wasn’t sure any would recall the Starchaser clan flying with the Chiss Expansionary Defense Fleet. Keeping the wider galaxy’s Unknown Regions away from Csilla.

Wanting to help keep in the known in the galaxy for the groups she represented as well as to see what the Chiss were doing since the Sith had dominated their home (maybe the news was exaggerating) she made her way to the world. She made her way to the Inaugeration for House Chaf’s newest politicians-noble. Kaia was more a militant than she cared to admit, and would rather see a new person rising to a House Phalanx rank and them throwing a get together She showed up in military dress, a uniform she did have for time aboard the Dawn Treader. Black, Chiss inspired and a pilot’s uniform. Her lightsaber, with its ice blue blade was on her hip, but she had no intention of using it.

Long hair had been pulled up and tied off so it wouldn’t be in the way, and she made her way inside.

Right, time to be social? Besides, better late than never.

Animus held his head high as a Cheer for him raised he said "Of course Mistress, Thank you so much" before a Chiss staff member motioned for him to follow. he bowed his head to [member="Darth Vornskr"] before leaving "Lord Vorsnskr " Walking off he was content, he felt welcome and at best enjoying the situation also, he would arrange for a meeting with the good lady of house Chaf.

It was a good situation. Animus wanted to salvage some political stress from the debacle, provide a good image for the sith to contrast the vast Negative outlook they had on the majority of the populace. Once the Conversations with the staff were complete and he traced his way to the bar stool to have a well deserved drink and smoke. On his way he noticed several force users besides the Dark Lord and continued onward sitting and Ordered his favorite.
"One Frozen Stardrop. Shaken, not stirred" His hair was now almost behind to his last rib long, Now looked blonde in the illuminated room.
To always look good was his job, disappointing the Sith and looking bad in any way politically in foremost, was the last thing he wanted to do.

[member="Chaf’anta’natrano"] @Vengeance

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

"Mmm, then nothing like a party to loosen tongues and rub elbows with those who hold the keys." She'd say, voice low for him to hear along with a half smirk of amusement. A few glances would dart their direction, and in turn, Danger would offer nods and cordial smiles. While she naturally would relax in Alric's company, they were still inhabitants of a rather large fishbowl with various predators milling about.

She may not be so enthused about the Chiss as the man beside her was, but no one can deny that the Chiss were quick to narrow upon what could be advantages for them. She couldn't fault them, to a degree she did the same. They would play a role in the grand scheme of things, and so had she.

Green eyes would skim the crowd, "However... I'm sure you are familiar with the name Cryax Bane, no?" she would feed him tidbits of information.

"He is now the Governor."

Evan Kenner

The Wrong Side of Heaven
Evan's eyes widened upon seeing the towering figure known as [member="Darth Vornskr"] approach the small crowd. The Sith Lord's presence convinced Evan to pull his hood back over his head and slowly begin to step away from the crowd of people around the young chiss woman he half-hoped to converse with.

Obviously, she is too influencial of a person for the likes of me. I remain a lower member of society today...though one day, I will work my way up to your level...I will matter to someone someday. Watch me.

Evan made his way over to the bar, figuring maybe he could find someone to his liking away from the aristocrats and warlords. Evan didn't know what drink to pick when the bartender turned his attention to him, so he just spouted out whatever his dad used to get all the time.

Tossing his hood back off of his head to show the people around him that he, too, is a chiss, he spoke. "Er...g-gimme a corellian."

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug

He hadn't known that. Perhaps he had been away for too long, or perhaps for once he hadn't done his homework. Either one was a possibility. It was a lucky thing that Danger was here. He smiled slightly and moved closer to her, his hand gently falling onto the small of her back as he guided her towards one of the corners of the room.

"He and I have had dealings, though they were rather short." That seemed an age ago. "When he ran the Red Ravens."

Ah yes, that seemed like so long ago. "He was the one that greenlit Titan's operations in their territory."

Alric nodded slightly as he recalled the event. It had been short, succinct, and perfectly to the point, just how he liked his business meetings. Of course he recalled something else from that event, Cryax Bane did not hail from the Ascendancy, or rather, he had not been brought up within its borders. Alric cast a glance towards the people within the halls and he briefly wondered how the rest of the Chiss felt about that.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
"I concur with your assessment of the matter you speak of… Now to greet the hostess of this grand event."

Ari followed [member="Tora'aro'nuruodo"] to where the receiving line was and waited stoically until it was her turn to speak with [member="Chaf’anta’natrano"]. This was the part the doctor didn't quite care for, all the fake gentility; well some was genuine like between their fathers, though most wasn't in the Chiss society with Houses and individuals constantly jockeying for position and playing cutthroat with each other.

"Saluations, Aristocra," Brask'ari'sabosen acknowledged in smooth Cheunh with a respectful cant of her head. "House Sabosen also congratulates you on your appointment and wishes you well."

With that said, Ari moved back to allow others to have their turn unless she were to be pulled in for further conversation.

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

It was strange. Danger didn't even think about the warmth of his hand, the slight pressure of the guidance. He'd done it before, and certainly, he had not been the first to do so, but there was an intimacy to it that they did not have in the past. It wasn't romantic by any means of the word, it was just a simple touch, even gentlemanly one would say. Nothing anyone would consider beyond reproach.

Save for the fact that Alric was doing so in public.

Years ago, their friendship was kept hidden and secret. No one would know that they were more than just business acquaintances, even with their joint project of the Aspha Serum, everything was kept low key. They both had their reasons, and it was the root for why Alric's breach of trust was wound that cut deep when he had disclosed their relationship to his then fiancee. To see them now in the open, even cordially so, was something that would have never happened in the past.

To be frank, Danger didn't mind it so.

"As did I during his term with the Red Ravens," indeed, the Chiss and she had come to an agreement with how Arceneau Trade would supply medical centers, trade and fuel stations, and provide a method to oversee their mining productions for a piece of the profit. Both had come out satisfied with that agreement, and she was hoping that perhaps the good Governor would remember it well.

Her eyes would skim across the rest of the vast room, searching for more faces so she could relay more information.

"Although I reckon you are far more familiar with any of the Sith counterparts that grace us with their presence..." she'd say dryly, catching the sith of the King of Panatha.

Csilla.

Now there were some memories and not all of them the best. Hounds dragging an acolyte away rarely was. If anything it would be quite the opposite but it had helped shape Sena into who she was and who she would become. The Sword of Vahl. It was a title she hardly could believe she was well on her way to achieve and part of her couldn’t help wondering if this was what her master had planned for her all along. Memories of the hounds were getting warmer, the acts she had seen as cold and frightening were becoming something she treasured, nights with cuts and bruises were nights to be remembered.

Still, not as well-remembered as that one other night. Sena looked at -- and thought of -- [member="Ameli Trahir"]. That same smile that had been there the first time they saw each other was still there. Maybe not the same smile as when they were both drugged, but it certainly was similar to the smile from the aftermath of the drugging in with the bloodied alleyway.

Fond memories.

“How do I look?” Sena spun around once more. “Look okay?”

Technically a rhetorical question. Sena looked amazing and she knew it, but letting Ameli voice her opinion was important. After all, Sena had tried to live up to the standard she had set out for herself and the fledgling murderer-in-training. A dark short sleeved turtleneck to cover the scars on her back with the finishing touch of her favorite skirt exposing the legs that would without doubt be the envy of many others.

Sena could already picture it. It was glorious.

“Remember, secrets.”

Code for the things the two had to keep between another for their own sake. The sliding doors to the grand hall opened themselves before the duo and with it they stepped into the crowd. Knighthood was to be celebrated today, girls’ night out? Heck yeah! All they were missing was the one they called [member="Setzi Lunelle"] but that was easily fixed by the force-...

Sena couldn’t do it. She tried again. Her eyes set on the ysalimari around the room and with it came the rolling of eyes. Oh how she hated those things.

Well, perhaps the hard way wasn’t the worst way. Sena lead her ‘friend’ through the crowd in an effort to find their friend for the night. She wanted to make a joke about being blue too, but off in the distance she found that wealthy businessmen had already done that so she withheld the urge.

“Setzi!” Sena finally called out at the familiar silhouette in the distance. “Hi!”

Standing opposite to the main door for a view over everything, Kyle noted the room filling comfortably, and a welcome assortment of beings starting to mingle and enjoy the hospitality of their gracious host. However, there was a chill in the air.

Kyle noted a number of Sith in the crowd, easy to spot with their distinguished look and that…aura about them that he had been around under serving with the One Sith Lord Hauntress. Fingers flexed carefully on the butt of the silver E11 in his palm. Walking slowly right, past a large oblong window, he maintained keeping Fantana in his sights, the yellow dress helping her stick out in the crowd od blue, red and black.

His skin crawled a little as she was faced with a large Sith - [member="Darth Vornskr"] – who seemed nothing but polite and courteous. That meant nothing for a Sith however. His eyes moved to take in the other dignitaries, businessmen and women and servants of the Chiss who were enjoying themselves and each other’s company. Again, this was a world he didn’t understand, nor did he want to understand. Who know what plots and deals were being struck, which political games were being played and allegiances being formed right under his nose.

Kyle stopped walking when he reached the other side of the window, overlooking Sarvchi, and stood still, side on to [member="Chaf’anta’natrano"], and resumed his position as an ominous face of the Stormtrooper legion.

Stepping out from behind the esteemed representative of House Nurudo was [member="Brask'ari'sabosen"], a doctor Fantana recognized from Parliament meetings on Csaplar. The two Chiss made an interesting couple. Were they together? If so, their marriage was one to keep an eye on. Only plebeian Chiss married for love. If her suspicions were correct, this was a consolidation of power.

"Well met, Brask'ari'sabosen," she replied. "Tell House Sabosen they have my utmost gratitude."

"Pardon me a moment My Lord," Fantana said, lifting her glittering red gaze to [member="Darth Vornskr"]. She carefully turned her body so that she appeared to be selecting an hors-d'oeuvre from a servant's silver tray. It was a perfectly choreographed show. Her hand reached up to activate the commlink in her dangling earring so that she could open up a channel to [member="Kyle Amedis"], who was standing between the exit to the balcony and a terrarium where her personal Ysalamir, Damasa, perched.

With the Ysalamir peppered around the room, Fantana's thoughts were safe behind the fortress of her mind. The barest of whispers gave the Chiss' bodyguard the description of a man. "Short, slicked back hair, dirty blonde, about five eight. Dapper. He has threatened my life. Make it look like an accident." The Aristocra gave him a perfect description of [member="Vengeance"], and turned back to Darth Vornskr with a tight-lipped smile.

"Now where were we?"

There was something that Fantana decided she wanted to hang tonight, and it definitely wasn't a Sith banner.

[member="Alric Kuhn"] [member="Evan Kenner"] [member="Animus Malgus"] [member="Bear"] [member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"] [member="Atham'aali'kema"] [member="Setzi Lunelle"] [member="Danger Arceneau"] [member="Kaia Starchaser"] [member="Tora'aro'nuruodo"] [member="Sena Lassiter"]

Fantana’s voice spoke in his helmet, and he could see the back of her in the crowd. His first order – to take out a target - [member=Vengeance]. As she gave the description, he moved his head to scan the room. It took a moment before the one she spoke of was spotted by another Chiss.

Not moving straight away, Kyle spoke quietly to reach her signal. The voice would be tinged with that faint robotic synth quality.

”There is a room full of prospective allies for you, my lady. Are you sure you want to risk scaring them away so soon with such an action?”

He started back on his route around the room, the possible target to his left at the rear of the room. Kyle passed the window slowly once more waiting for her view. He would never question her twice.

[member=Chaf’anta’natrano]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom