Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rising Tides of Ascendancy (Chiss Ascendancy, Open to All)

Although it was much too early to tell, Fantana was beginning to consider her inauguration event a success. She had garnered a trip to Mandalore, a pretty new necklace, a nice tome for the Expeditionary Library, and some new friends. Of course, her palace had also been threatened with arson, but the night always had to have its low point.

When Mr. Garrett took his leave, Fantana emptied her glass and scanned the room. Governor Bane had finally arrived with a small army of security droids. Not a terrible move, considering half the room wanted him deposed or even dead. Her glittering red eyes found [member="Animus Malgus"], the amber-eyed Sith she had met earlier. She studied him boldly. Animus seemed to have a more gentle disposition than most Sith. Of course, looks could be deceiving. He was Sith after all, and therefore part of the system of despotism her people were suffering under. Killing came as natural as eating and breathing to the creatures. Still, he didn't threaten to burn down her palace, so for now, she put him in the friend column.

Just as she was about to make her way back to Mister Malgus, Fantana was approached by a blue Balosar half-breed. She wrinkled her nose at the woman's antennapalps before she remembered her manners. Her perfectly-spoken Cheunh redeemed her. Fantana's eyes narrowed in thought.

"Trade negotiations with Glee Anselm? Go ahead, Diplomat Celvina, I'm listening."

[member="Bellatrix Celvina"]

Bellatrix was no diplomat, but her years of being a slave made her able to slip into a deferential tone quite easily, despite her spice habit. She spoke slowly, but her words were clear:

"[member="Darth Pyrrhus"] of the Glee Anselm, Nautolan council would like to open a trade route with Csilla and provide seafood and other delicacies that cannot be found on your planet. We will offer a significantly reduced rate in setting up this supply chain. In return, Csilla provides manpower for protection of Glee Anselm and for ship building. If these terms aren’t agreeable, there are many other arrangements that our two governments can pursue. Glee Anselm could use technology, ship parts, even financing if this sounds more amenable."

“In a show of good faith Darth Pyrrhus urges you to keep his gift to House Chaf.”

She bowed, a little clumsily. This part was rehearsed, but the Balosar-hybrid was also no actress.

“I am at your service your Ladyship to be your servant and to stay at House Chaf under your command.”

What the Lady didn’t know was that Bellatrix spent the last few months on a pirate crew and training to be a Sith Assassin. But why reveal those little details now? For the half-Chiss/half-Balosar dancer this was an opportunity to be around some of her own species, even if she wasn’t full-blooded. And looking around at the luxurious surroundings, the corn-maze yellow and glowing blue skin everywhere, she mused that Lady Fantana might be her richest Mistress yet. Whether she would be a kind Mistress remained to be seen.

[member="Chaf’anta’natrano"]

Mallith Renyl looked around pulled out his holocommunicator to access holonet. There he would look up the location of where the Chiss Ascendancy 'works'. Hoping he would find something, he searched up 'where is the chiss ascendancy located'. He found many things. Apparently it is located somewhere around House Chaf. Sounded easy enough. Mallith zoomed back into her speeder and headed there.

"Its a Ysalamir Master Malgus, not that rare as they seem" a chiss Animus had struck up conversation with explained to him as he nodded, He was Fascinated with the Lizard beasts because, if used properly they could make a Master in the Force virtually defenseless aside from lightsaber techniques. Animus raised an eyebrow at the possibilities, but not long enough to be distracted from the Chiss Sith who now talked with Fantana, he walked slowly towards them eavesdropping on the conversation. Manpower and Defenses? if anything House Chaf needed more defending, he had noticed many possible infiltration routes and weaknesses in the Structure... "Nothing a few Gunships couldn't fix" Animus mumbled to himself as he walked by musing the idea. Animus was a Sith Assassin, he was trained to go unnoticed, which is why he walked through most of the festivities without drawing too much attention.

Animus would have left long before, but he awaited for his opportunity to speak with the Lady of house Chaf patiently. He had forgotten the Initial reason why he even attended, the Attack of Csilla by rebels made Animus walk through those front doors in a maelstrom of fury, but like a campfire doused with gallons of water it had dissipated due to the sight of Fantana. *She's a member of a ruling house of Chiss, and i am a human, no Lord, no Titles and a sith to top it all off* Animus thought to himself frowning at the thought.
Suddenly his mood shifted dramatically, as he layed back on the pillar again, extending the salute to chiss ambassadors who were Sith supporters, they had decided to come forward to him and thank him for his service in the defence of Csilla to which Animus responded with courtesy and modesty.
"No really, no thanks are necessary. I was just doing my job. We are here to protect Csilla, not oppress it. " Animus truly meant the words, as the Chiss were surprised by his response, but of what he had studied... it was not really true. The original house of Chaf was gone, and Fantana was the last surviving member, or so Animus understood.

Animus noticed the Governor of Csilla, and puppet of the sith being courted and swarmed. Animus Scoffed. The idea that an Ex-criminal would become Governor of the beautiful planet was a mystery to Animus, surely the Sith were not that stupid, there must be an angle he was not seeing... He would find out more, not at this time however, something about this whole thing smelled like a smuggler run... dirty, and suspicious. He shrugged it off as his eyes darted to the true reason he lingered, to [member="Chaf’anta’natrano"], when his eyes rested upon her, a thousand hammer blows would be able to crush Animus into dust and he would not Notice them fall.

Like red coals, Fantana's eyes burned over the half-breed woman who was her "gift" from the Nautolan council. However, the Chiss wasn't prepared to negotiate trade agreements here at her party. The detail-oriented Aristocra was notorious for her days long negotiation talks, filled with endless haggling and counter offers upon counter offers. Her love for fine print could possibly rival even [member="Gerion Ardik"]'s in her quest to be satisfied with the terms of any given agreement. With an infinitesimal quirk of her brow, she set the record straight for the emissary from Glee Anselm.

"The terms will be discussed at a later date. For now, I will keep Darth Pyrrhus' gift in good faith that we will reach an agreement that is suitable to both parties. As my new servant, your first order of business will be to go to that gentleman..." Here a delicate blue hand gestured to [member="Animus Malgus"]. "...and tell Mister Malgus that I wish to speak with him again."

If she knew what was good for her, Fantana's new half-Balosar servant would obediently trot over to and summon the Nabooian Sith for the Aristocra.

[member="Bellatrix Celvina"]

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Aro could tell he was being watched, or discussed. The human, the female with red hair, and a large bust. His eyes turned toward her. The image was it familiar to him. Her company and reputation was not known to him in these parts of what some called the unkown regions. Aro motuoned for Ari to follow. They would meet this mysterious woman who seemed to be eyeing many of the males in the room.

He offered a nod as he approached her.

"The men of my race are quite the specimin to look at are they not?" he asked. "Lt. Commander Tora'aro'nuruodo, of house Nuruodo, son of Grand Admiral Pard'amo'nuruodo. With me is [member="Brask'ari'sabosen"], of House Sabosen."

He waited for Ari to acknowledge the introduction.

"How it it you humans say? A pleasure to make your acquantence."

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Bellatrix bowed deeply at Lady Fantana. It was not surprising the Aristocrata didn’t want to discuss business with a slave, and why should she? This pomp and display of a gift and a monologue about trade agreements was just to open the lines of communication. It hadn't been meant as any real meaningful discussion.That would come later between [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] and [member="Chaf’anta’natrano"]. Not that Bellatrix even knew where to start.

But this place has potential, she thought. Perhaps one day I will master these complex Chiss social conventions and be able to provide more to House Chaf than just a pretty face to look at.

She walked towards [member="Animus Malgus"] and said, “I’m Bellatrix Celvina, servant to Lady Fantana. She wishes to speak with you.”

With that introduction, she looped her slender arm around his and gracefully guided him over to Chaf’anta’natrano. She then let him go and slipped into a place that was close enough to be called by Lady Fantana but not too close to hear any secrets or eavesdrop.

The chiss walked up to him and informed him that the Lady of house wished to speak with him, Surprised and his face slowly turning bright red he smiled from ear to hear as he nodded to the Chiss [member="Bellatrix Celvina"] and walked beside her gracefully. The red and gold patterns on his Nabooian robe seemed to move as the wind ruffled them as he slowly walked towards [member="Chaf’anta’natrano"] . She was even more beautiful up close, Animus bowed shortly in Traditional Nabooian Fashion as the Slave Chiss walked away from him. His eyes however never left the Red orbs of Fantana, they mesmerized Animus in a way no Force Power he was aware of ever did.

"Lady of house Chaf, you honor me by your summon " Animus said as He walked up to her, every step he took made his heart beat faster, By the force what was wrong with him? he thought, Can face down a giant Tuka'ta without so much as a drop of fear, yet the sight of the Chiss Aristocra made his knees weak. "I am at your service my lady" He bowed and offered his palm upwards, classical Nabooian gesture of admiration and respect.

His voice was booming in confidence but also fearful, he had heard the warnings of his masters concerning Love and relationships, but right now none of that was in his mind, only Fantana owned his attention. [member="Chaf’anta’natrano"]

Vengeance nodded to [member="Cryax Bane"] as they began to walk.

"I will keep it brief then Governor." "As I look around the room I see a half dozen banner of the Chiss people but not a single dedication to the One Sith by who's grace the Chiss people still exist in this Galaxy." "My question being why is that?" "Is it perhaps because we supported the wrong faction in the civil war."

He smiled softly.

"You will have to forgive me Governor I have no skills in Politics or Diplomacy." "I am merely an instrument of death."

He looked back towards the host before turning back to Cyrax.

"And our esteemed Host carries an unearned air of invincibility and a dangerous sense of entitlement in the presence of so many Sith." "One that would see any offenses committed confidently laid at your door step should a gathering such as this breed Seditious thoughts.

Turning back to Cyrax Vengenace smiled.

"I am confident Governor you have more than earned your place here and that your loyalty to your brothers in the One Sith is unquestionable." "I wonder however if your common heritage with these people has stayed your hand from what must be done to ensure people like me don't have to return to this place to put down yet another rebellion."

Having said what he needed to Vengeance stuck out his hand to Cyrax in what seemed like a genuine gesture.

"I have taken up enough of your time Governor and I am sure you are a busy man." "Thank you for your time."

"Thank you, Bellatrix," said Fantana. She turned to one of her House Chaf brothers and whispered in his ear. The Chiss would keep a close eye on Bellatrix until they sliced into her background and got a full dossier on the woman. Next, she turned back towards Animus who bowed respectfully and offered to be at her service. From Fantana's limited experience with the Sith, they seemed arrogant, egotistic, spiteful, and drunk on their own power. Animus' did not seem to be any of those things. Perhaps he was a black sheep among the Sith flock. The Sith's expressive gaze held an intensity that Fantana could not properly interpret, but she assumed it was a look of admiration. She could be wrong, of course. Fantana never was very good at reading human emotions.

With a nod to her security detail, signalling that all was well, she motioned for Animus to walk with her through the hall, leaving her guests for now.

"I just wanted to talk to you, as you seem a bit, well, different from the others." Her head slyly cocked to look at Vengeance. Others obviously meant Sith.

"My people are in a strange predicament," she continued. "As you know, we are under occupation by your autocracy. Twice now in the last ten years. How do you personally feel about the occupation, Animus?"

The Aristocra put a blue-skinned hand against the wall terminal, and a sliding glass door hissed open to reveal a stunning balcony that overlooked the Sarvchi skyline.

"Let's talk out here where the air is fresh."

[member="Animus Malgus"]

[member="Darth Drethi"] [member="Setzi Lunelle"]

Ameli smiled, and laughed at Setzi's joke. She liked the way she handled herself, and didn't get thrown off. Confidence was attractive. "Indeed! They look quite exotic. I wonder if I could bring one home as a pet" Ameli laughed again, not minding that the waiter walking passed her heard. He was there to please and entertain, after all. She was with the One Sith, young and untouchable.

Setzi left, leaving Ameli alone with Sena. Oh the horror. Ameli turned to Sena, with a playful smirk, and a look that said How did I do? Had she made a good impression on Sena's 'friend'? "I suppose you'll have to be my entertainment now, Sena. Shame. Do you do any tricks?" she teased, playing with fire. Though she kind of felt like she knew where she had Sena now. She was allowed. Oh, and if she thought she'd be calling her Darth Drethi now, she had another thing coming. These Sith and their name changing, Ameli didn't quite get it.

What Sena said had made Ameli smirk. In a room full of strangers? Why not. It'd liven up the party. "A few more drinks in you? I can make that happen. In fact, I was counting on it." Now where is that bloody bartender. Ameli joined in on Sena's eyeroll, as the female duo realized they actually had to get their own drinks for once. The effort. Intolerable. "Lame." was the only word Ameli felt appropriate to the situation.

That was, of course, until the commanding Darth Drethi snapped her fingers, and drew the attention of a blueman. It immediately flipped the switch on Ameli's mood back to peachy. "I know. It makes sense" Ameli agreed to Sena's concerns. "I don't know these things. It's all new to me, you know. I trust your judgement. You lead, I follow." Ameli gave her opinion on the matter, showing her full support for Sena's decision-making.

"I feel something too. Or rather, I don't? Like something is missing. I feel... Blind. You know?" She wondered if this was all in her head, or if the other girl was experiencing the same. Of course, Ameli was under the effects of the Ysalamiri. Had she known about that, she might've chalked Sena's paranoia to be about just that as well. They were used to another layer of defence, another sense, to keep them aware. When that was gone, you felt almost naked. It was scary, how much they depended on the Force.

"Well... We can make a team effort out of it. I'll focus on you having fun, and you focus on staying safe." Team work. Double trouble. Ameli clinked her glass against Sena, but she was close enough to simultaneously clink her side into her, with a friendly nudge of the shoulder. "Here's to fun" Ameli said, raising her glass to her lips, before stopping right before taking a sip. "No, kark that. Here's to Darth Drethi" Much better. And Darth Drethi was fun too. So it was a win-win. Finally happy with her toast, Ameli let her lips taste the sweet drink.

Animus smiled as he walked alongside Fantana through the Hall arriving at a breathtaking balcony he had missed, the air blew his hair as he admired the view and listened intently to her words.

"You will find i am different than most of my brethren in the Order of the Sith, in more than simple ways." Animus said with a sigh as he turned to face Fantana, the Skyline was beautiful and the sight was breathtaking, but Fantana made even the Lakes of Naboo look average in his eyes. He smiled coyly and said "The view is beautiful and breathtaking, but more so is the Lady of the house" his eyes darting to hers and his smile genuine and warm. [member="Chaf’anta’natrano"]

Animus had been beckoned as quick as lightning to the attack on Csilla by the terrorists and he had made it as soon as he could, however he was too late to be of consequence and halt them in their tracks... something he intended to have a second chance at thwarting. "You must forgive my straightforwardness but i speak my mind without fear" Animus said as he laid one arm in the balcony rail, and looked in her eyes, passion was something Animus was never without, it encompassed everything he did, passion in his work, in his battles... in the women he loved. "I don't think the situation is what is Best, for Csilla" emphasizing the word *best* meaning he had a better idea, but would not speak it.

As he bit his lower lip and his eyes darted about and his fingers clenched as he thought about the fact that if his words left this balcony, his head would leave his shoulders in the same action, but he truly meant the words, it was a weakness that the Sith would oppress instead of defending and protecting it's allies in Animus' mind .... he would see that corrected.

Removing his cloak of Gold and red embroidery and laying it at the balcony rail he turned and once again facing Fantana. This time his boldness took into him, as he walked on over to her revealing a Romanria Flower, plucked from the Royal Gardens of Naboo, presenting it to her as he smiled, amber eyes seemed to glow as bright as a small sun as he said "What are your thoughts? If made Governor of Csilla" Animus paused giving her a wink before continuing "What would you do differently? or the Same" he would move his hand to his chin awaiting her response, but his eyes would rarely leave her own.

The romanira had a very peculiar and pleasant smell, Nabooian Poetry referred to it as *The smell of powdered babies* or *the scent of love and marriage* It was a Nabooian symbol of affection between young teens, but Animus had never had the chance in his youth to partake in that Nabooian tradition.

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
As Setzi and Kaia walked further into the House Chaf palace, she got the distinct feeling that they shouldn't be wandering around unchaperoned. But there were Chiss guards stationed everywhere, uniforms starched and unflinching, beady red eyes following them.

She last knew Kaia as a Padawan, so Setzi asked, "Have you been made Knight yet? I think I'm close myself," she added, quickly, and then immediately cursed herself. This isn't a contest, Setzi. Around Starchaser however, it seemed those old weaknesses would come back and her own confidence was on shaky ground.

The botanical garden was before them, and it’s beauty was almost unrivaled. Pelleaon Gardens was perhaps the only other indoor conservatory that held as many wondrous plants and flowers. And like the well-guarded Imperial Palace attraction, there was also a decorative fountain and a pavilion on which to rest.

"Would you like to walk the path around or sit in the pavilion?"

Kaia's tone and body language was far from warm, the acolyte had noticed. If she could sit for awhile and talk with her, perhaps she would come around. And then Setzi could show her some of what she had been learning.

[member="Kaia Starchaser"]

[member="Ameli Trahir"] | [member="Setzi Lunelle"]

Sena furrowed her brows at Ameli’s joke. Touchy subject to say the least, it was a matter of their own security and she was making a joke again. Blind was only one of few words Sena would use to describe the current situation. Blind, insecure, disabled, handicapped, they all accurately described what the young woman was experiencing. Ameli and Sena had their differences, sure. The careless and careful natures of each woman collided at times but the damages were rarely serious.

“Fun like the job on Rendili?” Sena chuckled as she raised her glass. “Not on your life that I let you have all the fun for the both of us again. Do you know how many men I had to take out because of that 'distraction' of yours?”

Sena shook her head. Far too many, but they did not matter. There were more urgent things to attend.
“To me,” Sena toasted before she took her first sip for the evening. “And to Ameli Trahir, the best friend that a girl could have.” Glasses were raised and glasses were clinked together. “But please, it’s just Sena to you.”

Another looked went around the room. They could probably try to find someone to talk to, but Sena was perfectly fine with just remaining within the company of Ameli and Setzi, whereever she had gone off to. It was a shrugable offense and Sena obeyed.

“Now, let’s be away with this.” Sena said and downed the rest of her drink as if it was second nature to her. “We should mingle with others.”

Yep, it contained alcohol.

Yep, the world took to spinning a bit.

“Or, you know, we could just stay here. This reminds me of how we met. Except, you know, less drugs, parties and other stuff.” Sena reminisced and sighed. “Less murder today too.” She turned to Ameli. “Sorry.”

Fantana and Aminus stood outside on the balcony amid the ivy-wrapped pillars decorated with the everpresent yellow banners of House Chaf. The Aristocra let out a pleasant sigh and breathed in the night air. It was nice to get a brief respite from the forced socialization of the party. The inventive architechture of the Sarvchi Chiss filled her with pride. Fantana let her problems melt away for a moment and let it be just two of them, a human man, a Chiss woman, and a view of the city that she loved. She gave Animus the barest of smiles.

"Straight forward is a quality that's appreciated among the Chiss, Mister Malgus. And myself as well." she told the Sith.

Fantana lifted the Nabooian flower to her nose, inhaling deeply. It was a surprisingly soft touch for a Sith. Perhaps not all of them slaughtered innocents and bathed in blood. At Animus' question, her eyes narrowed in thought. Could she trust that any answer she gave him would stay sealed behind his lips?

"Interesting question, Animus. Well, first I would finally finish the job of rebuilding from the first One Sith occupation, and not let it get mired in bureaucracy, leaving us open and exposed. Next I would, trim the fat from the CEDF and make sure it runs as efficiently as possible. I would also find a way to destroy that blasted Nether portal."

Her eyes flashed knowingly. She figured that he would understand the meaning in her next choice of words.

"Then, I would start building armies."

[member="Animus Malgus"]

"A sad day for House Chafs military might, I am sure."

Nikolai agreed in a conciliatory tone. Mild for a human, hardly noticeable. Pronounced for a Chiss, and as usual, filled with double meanings and slights.

"We will have much time to speak further as we conduct business between our Houses with your elevation however, I should allow you to speak to your guests."

With a slight inclination of his head just within the degrees of acceptability from a Syndic to an Aristocra, for obviously house Inrokini could not be seen as subservient to Chaf, Nikolai left [member="Chaf’anta’natrano"] to get on with it. He would train soldiers for Chaf, if she asked him to. Perhaps he'd find some worthy of being merit-born, and in any case, it would say much to those watching if Chaf had to look outside of its own House for the training of it's security, let alone the security itself. One might argue that bring Mandalorians in would strengthen them. Perhaps in terms of military might, though no well-born Chiss would admit such a thing, but politically it would weaken them. One could only hope such a foolish move was what Fantana and the Mando intended. Likely not though. One did not make Aristocra be being a fool. Of course, it took more than not actively being a fool to stay Aristocra...

Such interesting thoughts and plans and schemes this night was spawning. And to think his own Aristocra had not wanted to come. The slight was hardly worth the gain she was missing, and Nikolai was benefiting from.

Red eyes fell on [member="Cryax Bane"]. While Nikolai held the man in some contempt and confusion, like most Sith, he also saw him as a possible tool. This was in fact how he saw most things and people. His decision to go talk to the Governor was almost halted by the human who sauntered up and chose to display.. affection? Ownership? Either way, the blatant display was harder to reconcile when it involved a Chiss than if it was simply between two aliens. At least it was made clear the gesture was unwelcome, even if that too should not have been broadcast so loudly for all to see.

The Sith handed this man power and he gave the majority of it away, unknowingly it seemed.

Still, to have his ear could be useful, and so Nikolai chose to approach. That Crax moved to walk and talk with [member="Vengeance"] was hardly his concern. No human took precedence over a Chiss on their own planet. This in mind, the discussion between the two did not keep Nikolai at bay. Even less so when he actually heard what the man was saying.

There were slights, an art form and common practice amongst the Chiss, and then there was.. This.

Without a second though Nikolai inserted himself between the two. Effectively refusing the handshake for Cryax before the other did anything to shame the Chiss people.

"You seem confused human."

His face was cold and unreadable, though to those who knew Chiss the slight added rigidity of his body, the almost imperceptible tensing of muscles screamed fury.

"You see no Banner for the Sith because this is not a Sith event. It is a Chiss event to which you have been granted access. It is an event for House Chaf and it's new Aristocra. If you want so badly to see your colours flown throw your own party, though I expect the attendance would suffer."

"And to clarify, since as you have pointed out you know nothing of politics of diplomacy and I can see this to be exceptionally true, you have been granted access as an ally. Not Overseer, not Master, ally. When an ally goes about threatening their friends, often the alliance ends."

"I wonder, little Sith,"

Nikolai loomed over him, red eyes blazing, height made even more apparent by proximity.

"what your Masters would think of you doing your best to undo their machinations? They have the wisdom to see it is better to have the Chiss as allies, and here you are doing your best to undo it. Do they know? Would you like them to?"

He straightened again.

"Do you feel the Force here little Sith? No. You do not. It is not here. It will not answer. You are not special. What title hold you? I know those amongst the Sith with power, and you are not one of them."

"There is a dangerous sense of entitlement present. Yours. Go, play with the other children before your betters decide to do something about it."

Wandering around? That was fine with her, she wasn’t really looking for much here, just… listening. It was a good tactic, and she was learning more about the galaxy than books would teach by just listening to the world around her. And she figured maybe she could learn something about Setzi, who was absolutely reeking with the dark side, that might save the girl to Kaia. She did find Setzi a fun person to hang out with, after all. “Me? Yeah, I guess?” She shrugged and tried to smile.

It wasn’t as bad as Ahnuld in the second Terminator, but it was a bit forced. She liked the gardens, and mostly Setzi, but still… She shook her head. “Yeah, they made me a Knight.” That was the Covenant, but no need to tell Setzi that.

“What would you prefer?” She was difficult, but she assured everyone it wasn’t on purpose. It was nerves.

[member="Setzi Lunelle"]

Animus laughed in a nod, "It sounds perfect, ambition is a is also a quality the sith admire, If there is anything i can." Animus raised his eyes as if pondering "Personally do to look into the matter of the One Sith Outpost if you would like."
Animus laid back on the railing as the wind blew his hair and he looked at her, the very setting of the meeting was like the one of an ancient fairytale little girls would hear at night. Animus missed this, battles, wars, training, pain It seemed fitting that after most of what had done, he would find respite from the constant fighting and blood, and he did with her, here.

Animus chuckled before he said with a soft tone. "It would seem it would be you against many... surely aside from a vast fleet of Warships, considerable funding and the throne" He emphasized the word. "You will also need allies." He would leave that in the air, imploringly, as a great end gamer. Animus was talking on instinct, but so would everything he did involving [member="Chaf’anta’natrano"] he would soon discover. A crack in his armor, that was her smile, he did not know it yet, but in the times to come he would know.

A blue-skinned hand gently traced fingers along the arm of the Sith. Her stately head titled with a seriousness in her expression. The Aristocra cast a perfunctory glance over her shoulder before she continued. She could probably be executed by the Sith for some of these insinuations, but there was much more to Animus than a charming gentlemen. The Sith was a schemer, a quality they both shared.

"I would be honored to have you as my ally, Animus. We should meet in private, outside this party, to discuss further how we can help one another, no?"

A small rut formed in her brow. There was something that seemed to be greatly distressing the Aristocra. Her voice lowered to a hushed whisper. She clung to the flower in her hand as if it were a life raft.

"I must tell you that one of the Sith inside threatened my life and the palace of House Chaf. The Sith named Vengeance disgraced me and my House, right here at my own inaugural party. Is there something you can do about this matter, dear Animus?"

[member="Animus Malgus"]

Fantana had cracked his armor. Her imploring gaze ended whatever barrier of sense and logic that had once guided (however briefly) the Young man. Common sense, everything seemed to melt in her eyes, he smiled genuinely.

In that moment... Animus was hers, he bit the bait and now was reeled in like fresh catch, he knew what she asked but whatever it really was, Killing the Kings of every Planet in the galaxy would have not been too high a task for Animus, he was Smitten... Blinded, he would see House Chaf be the Capital of Csilla if she commanded it.
He held her hand in the Nabooian way, holding her fingers and kissing the top of her hand as was tradition. He bowed his head and raised his eyes to meet hers.

"Nothing, will harm house Chaf while i draw breath, not even my own Brethren of the Sith will come near it with vicious intent while my sword is here, [member="Chaf’anta’natrano"] " He tried to pronounce her name as Romantically as he could, every syllable that left his lips were drenched in passion and truth. He truly would keep his words, his Emotions dripped from his very presence. He smiled warmly as he added " i am Warrior, an instrument of death" His smile faded as he sighed before continuing, his eyes holding no regret, but palpable passion and fortitude.

Lifting his gaze to her eyes as if she was the last hope of the Galaxy "But i will not left any Harm come house Chaf... or its Lady... And i am Much more than a Warrior and a Death Bringer" Animus quickly pulled into his pocket and handed her a small data chip "here is my Shipyard, and my Home away from home, the Foresight" He smiled as his next words could not come without a storm in his stomach and his face turning bright red.

"I hope you can make it there when i call you, i have a grand project i wish you to unveil and be the first eyes upon it's completion, also, it would be a marvelous place to continue our conversations..." He ended with a single chuckle. He did not wish to pressure her, he wanted her to feel relaxed with him, to feel like herself... He wanted her to fall for him...

He held her hand, as the Skyline adorned their background, the wind blew at their hair, and the very air seemed to rejoice in their presence together. He let the silence sink. He enjoyed the lonely sound of the blowing wind and the sight of what to him was: The most Beautiful woman in all the Worlds. He only wished this moment to be eternal, alas... he knew it could not, but he would see to it that this was not the last moment of it's like between them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom