Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Reunion

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Leader of the Dawn of Hope
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
0cjJ8TN.png
Equipment: Brynja attire | Hersir Imperial Uniform | G1 OmniLink | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Tags: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble
dRUm20K.png

"Only a Sith thinks immortality exists. And with that, we already know what your father is afraid of. From death or loss his powers, maybe loss his influence..." she thought for a few moments. "Maybe we should get some of Caarlyle Rausgeber Caarlyle Rausgeber 's organisms. Those would easily help us, they are nearly killed me too."

She nodded to the next, yes, she didn't want Carnifex to wipe out more planets or kill millions, billions. The woman may have wanted to destroy the Force, but she did not want the deaths of the innocent and millions.

"To do this, spies would also have to be sent there. I’ve never met or talked to your father, I just have ideas about his inner circles, especially since I dropped out from the game for more than a year because of captivity. I know in the past that his private men included Lady Raaf and Lord Vandiir. I think Lady of Secrets is still there, I guess Darth Prazutis too…" she thought aloud.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

hZFxlpS.png

"I-" Kahlil let out a sigh at this point. How was he going to explain it? What Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim was suggesting wasn't a bad idea, but that was if they were planning to kill his father. Anyone sane would be trying to kill the Once Emperor at this point. The destruction, death, all that he had caused warranted it. And yet, it was still his dad. The man leaned back in his seat, closing his eyes to rest his head back.

"Do you remember your parents?"

Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Leader of the Dawn of Hope
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
0cjJ8TN.png
Equipment: Brynja attire | Hersir Imperial Uniform | G1 OmniLink | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
dRUm20K.png

"Remember? I talk to them every day, for me the fam… Oh!"

Ingrid's parents were still alive and actively serving in Terraris Command, and the woman's father was also one of the Field Marshals of the Eternal Empire. But! She understood at that moment. Kahlil did not want to kill the former emperor. Not much could be done after that. He probably didn’t want to leave it on the Dark Side because nothing would change then. Then one thing remained.

"You want salvation, a redeem to him. You want to bring him back to the Light Side or the neutral way." it was not a question but a statement. "Do you think he still has a part of him that can be saved?" she asked.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

hZFxlpS.png

"Truthfully? I can't say." Was he worth redeeming was the better question. Kahlil closed his eyes as he pondered the thought. Carnifex had been a terrible father, to say the least. And it was unlikely anyone in this galaxy would accept him redeeming anything short of death. He grumbled after a moment longer, rubbing at the back of his neck in some way to get out the frustration he felt. Was he really trying to redeem his father for his father's sake?

"I just- I have to try."

0cjJ8TN.png
dRUm20K.png

"Understandable!" she said honestly.

Ingrid nodded to the man at the same time as her words. She really understood, as she was still trying to save Adrian. And for her, it's not just the few years that have passed in Realspace. In the Nether, time goes by very differently. The Empress couldn't really say more than that. There was really only one thing she could do, since she looked at the man as her friend.

"If you want, I'll try to help in this too as soon as I regain my strength!" she offered, for in her present state a disciple was also stronger than her, so that it was of no use to anyone.

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom