Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Return from Capture (Jedi, Friends, Sith/Enemies)

Hello!

For a while now, I've worked on a story with a few others that involved Valery being captured and tortured for information. But with the rescue ongoing, I wanted to set up this LFG to start planning out some stories set afterwards. I'll list a few ideas or possible angles below, but I'm always open to suggestions or just helping out your character the way Valery often has!

Main story ideas
These are a few of the bigger ideas related to the story.

• Return: I plan on making a thread open to Jedi at the Temple for her return. If you're interested, please let me know!
  • Healing: One thread option is for a character to heal her from her injuries and help her recover somewhat.
  • Reconnect: Valery will also be wanting to meet with friends and people she's close to after first being with Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble for some time, so if you want a little story like that, let me know!
Other ideas:
  • Valery will also be going back into Jedi duties slowly, so she could train your Padawan or go on a mission.
  • After what happened, she'll be a little extra intense towards Sith and Dark Siders especially, so wanna get beat up?
  • I'd also like her to interact with more NFU's, ranging from Alliance soldiers to underworld character.

Let me know here or contact me on discord if you want to write! Most of these threads will start a bit later because the rescue is still happening, but I wanted to plot a bit already.

Well, I got Kat whose done healing of both the body and mind for people.

Also can throw Lily in the public thread when that goes up.

Can do more Cedwyn/Valery missions if you liked as well!

We already hinted on going on a mission between Valery and Yondir Fenn but, outside of Jedi, Drane T'keen may be a Sith looking to get beat up. Hit me!

I'm yet ever adventurous. If you're looking for NFU's I have a Sector Ranger, Poe Ett, for some kinda investigation mission quest thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom