Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remove the Harlem Shake Button?

Progflaw99

So, it's been around for a while. If it were a meme, it would have died ages ago, but from time to time the Harlem Shake button can be a fun little "Whoops!" when you mistakenly click it. Other times, it's just a hair annoying when you forget your media volume is turned up on your computer or phone.

While it's definitely not a make or break feature, it would be kind of nice not to have it anymore as it becomes much easier to click when browsing Chaos on mobile and therefore more of a nuisance than "fun". Long story short, is there anyone else who feels similarly, and should it be removed for a while - to return when we least expect it? (As opposed to always being there as it has been for at least a few months now, if not longer.)

RageFace.jpg

*Coughs*

I mean, to give you guys a fresh voice - I'm brand new here, and my first time on mobile I mistakenly clicked the button, with my headphones on full volume.

You cannot imagine my horror, as I thought I was having a stroke at the time.

^_^ But hey, every site has its thing. My old one had crazy insane font and color modes, so...yeah.

Marmora

M
I+sense+heresy+is+a+foot+_ed3e9e7c447eb0c68f6ffc55fe05426c.jpg

It's also at the bottom of the page.

How does one "mistakenly" scroll to the bottom of the page and then "mistakenly" press the Harlem Shake button?

I had to purposely scroll down to the bottom and then purposely hit the button.

You sir are amazing just from being able to mistakenly scroll down to the button and then mistakenly press it.

[member="Marmora"]

In his defense, when you go to click desktop mode on your phone (in order to get the full site, and switch accounts, etc) the button is right by the Harlem Shake button... :p

Progflaw99

[member="Marmora"] | [member="Kalyn Shif"]

Exactly this. While on mobile, it is actually quite easy when transitioning from Mobile to Desktop view as the Harlem Shake button is wider than the "Desktop Version" button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom