Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minor Faction Reimagining the Jedi

-

GHRSEQY.png

C U R R I C U L U M

With an emphasis placed on learning-by-doing and mentorship, students are taught the ways of Lightsaber combat, Force techniques, meditation, and diplomacy, but were also encouraged to establish their own training programs, developing their own individual approaches to the Force.

While Masters were encouraged to hold classes, there were only a couple of in-house instructors. Full time students, did not immediately become an apprentice to a single Master. Instead, they spent time learning from a mentor & alongside other students, while going on missions to gain experience.

Here

M O D E L

C77DlkT.png

Credit to: Quill & Seydon​

yYv1hur.png

L O C A T I O N

The primary purpose of the Jakku Enclave is as a secret safe house and training facility in case of evacuation of one or more Jedi temples. A Jedi center that's strategically located and able to provide refuge and training, retrofitted from the Shatalat Irrigation System, a failed venture that corporations pulled out of and abandoned some time ago. The structure had long been out of use, and has since just been a forgotten network of empty canals hidden beneath the sand.

Here

N A R R A T I V E S

pcgCM9U.png

CDkzlF3.png

Here

*big credit to Ily for the template​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom