Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regicide [SJO Dominion of Hapes]

hapes-dom.png
Hapes is burning.
The flames of civil war ravage the Hapan homeworld. The magnificent capital of Ta’a Chume’Dan has become a no man’s land torn asunder by two warring parties, while the glorious towers of the Fountain Palace have become the target of a brutal siege by the USURPER.
Why?
Enter the twins MERCI & VALARA INKARI. With their mother, the Queen, dead under unclear circumstances, the title of QUEEN MOTHER is to be passed to the elder child - MERCI. The succession to the throne is disputed by VALARA who believes that MERCI’s views to open up the Hapes Cluster once more the galaxy will bring ruin and decay to the proud Hapans.
The dispute divides the Hapans into two warring factions:
LOYALISTS, under the leadership of the rightful heir of the Queen Mother - MERCI INKARI, seeking to open up the Hapes Cluster to the galaxy once more after a long term of isolating themselves in their cluster.
ISOLATIONISTS, under the leadership of the usurper and demogue - VALARA INKARI, seeking to keep the Hapes Cluster isolated to the rest of the galaxy and promote xenophobic views of foreigners by means of fearmongering.
To further their goals and usurp the throne with certainty, the ISOLATIONISTS have turned to the powerful Sith. With the strength of the Sith, most part of the One Sith Remnant, spearheading the ISOLATIONISTS forces, the civil war is bound to end with VALARA on the throne.
In turn, the LOYALISTS have called the ORDER OF THE SILVER JEDI for help to end the war and drive the Sith and their nefarious agenda away from the Hapes Cluster.

--

Objective One: PALACE OF FATE
The Fountain Palace has been besieged by the ISOLATIONISTS but the LOYALISTS still hold their ground within the confines of the palace. SITH ASSASSINS, along with VALARA, have infiltrated the Fountain Palace to kill the true heiress MERCI INKARI.
Break through the siege and stop the SITH ASSASSINS before they kill MERCI.
Objective Two: GUILTY FOR BEING INNOCENT
Most Hapans have remained neutral to the conflict but have become casualties of war.Jedi healers and medics have set up a refugee camp named SAFEHAVEN and a safe way out of the capital city.
Extract and heal the injured innocents from the midst of the war torn, no man’s land of the capital city Ta’a Chume’Dan.
Objective Three: THOSE MONSTERS
The SITH have decided to help the ISOLATIONISTS, in part, by capturing the children of known LOYALISTS, and some from those neutral to the conflict, and holding them in a weapons depot.

This has kept the LOYALISTS from being able to stop the supply of weapons to the Isolationists.
Someone needs to get in and get these children to safety, and possibly take out the weapons while they’re at it.
Bring Your Own Objective: -

Objective Two: GUILTY FOR BEING INNOCENT

( Come save lives with me!!! )

There was something calming about the sounds of war on his ears. He was sure that said a lot about who he was as a person, but the entire front end of his life had been spent on the battlefield, and the latter half had been spent in isolation. In his heart he wanted to believe he preferred the quiet peace that his exile had presented him, but deep down, he knew he preferred this. The adrenaline, the fast paced action, having to make decisions on the fly. He was, unfortunately, good at it. However, he was not battle ready, nor did he think he ever would be again. None the less, his lightsaber clung to his hip, under the now bloodstained grey robes. His body seemed to move of its own, reaching out with the force, he felt the call of those who needed his help. Funnily enough, he had started his Jedi career as a battlefield medic, his skills as a healer seemed to take a backseat to his lightsaber combat in earlier life. When he was a Padawan and even well into his Knighthood he found a natural affinity to the healing force powers.

He moved with speed that only a force user could as he kneeled, examined, and began to work on body after body as they came dragging in. "Minor, move to the evac position," He spoke with authority as he went from person to person. Hovering his hands over each body and using the force to figure out exactly what they needed, though he could not always be sure. "Major, this person needs immediate attention, set them down." He was only one person, multiple other Jedi and doctors swarmed all around him doing the same. The local doctors were more of a problem than they were helpful, they had never had to deal with a situation like this, but he admired their courage in the face of atrocity. The boy in front of him was unconscious but he was bleeding profusely from his abdomen, Ben was unsure how this had happened, it could not have been a blaster as it would have cauterized. Most likely debris from an explosion.

He laid his hands on the boy and he closed his eyes, allowing the force to flow through him, his hand hovered over the wound. A surge of energy flowed through Ben as he was able to slow down the bleeding. The force was powerful, but not so powerful as to heal such a wound immediately, he would need more immediate attention in a med facility but Ben could make it to where he could survive. He moved his hand up to his head and he used the force to put him into a deep sleep so that the pain would not wake him up. "This boy needs immediate medical attention. Immediate evac is mandatory for him to survive." There were runners going back and forth from the evac zone to the healing area to transport those who needed in and out. They nodded their heads and grabbed him and took off. Ben went to stand up and for a moment his vision blurred and he had to catch himself on a table near him to stop from falling over.

He saw stars for a moment but he was able to gather himself. It had been a long time since he had exerted this much energy with the force and he was definitely rusty. He was not the Jedi he used to be, that was for sure. An explosion rung out and he barely moved as he could only close his eyes and focus on the task at hand. His eyes snapped open and he went back to work. "Minor, move to evac....."

Caedyn Arenais

C
Objective Three: Those Monsters.
Inventory: Jedi Armor | Bo Staff | Lightsaber.
Company: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] & [member="Josh Dragonsflame"].
cae_breaker_by_kioxes-dc8yrxo.png
Ta’a Chume’Dan had become the forefront of a civil war, the capital of Hapes overturned by the rebellion of two possible heirs in the face of the Queen's demise. Silver Jedi Intelligence suggested that Merci and Valara Inkari were the identities of the two possible rulers, the former being the rightful heir by right of the first born. Not unlike how things might have gone for he and [member="Loreena Arenais"] back on Commenor, had their family remained there; Not an idea that Caedyn had been fond of, nor came with any regrets to date.

In the cross-fire of this civil war however, the One Sith Remnant had become involved with the Isolationists of the rebelling younger sibling, and as a means of deterring any intervention on the side of the Loyalists, they had captured an unknown number of younglings and taken them as hostages. The situation seemed to be growing ever more serious by the hour and by the time the Silver Jedi Transport had touched down upon the surface of Hapes, and the team brought up to speed, these Isolationists had embedded themselves quite significantly within a weapons depot center making even further trouble with seemingly no short supply of firepower.

Making his approach quietly and seperate from the rest of the strike team designated for this assignment, Caedyn cloaked his presence in the Force in order to evade the notice of the Isolationists where possible. However, with the presence of renegades and survives left from the former One Sith Empire, he had to take care in how much he applied to his practice, unless he risked being sensed by the enemy.

"This is Caedyn" the young man spoke via his headset, communicating to those of his strike unit; "I'm in position and have a clear view of the facility. No sign of hostiles outside, but we're definitely not alone" he spoke quietly yet with a sense of urgency as he could already feel the growing tension that called to him with the presence of the Darkside of the Force lingering in the air.

Objective one - break the siege rescue the queen
Location - onboard a drop ship about to jump to the front

If theres one thing star knew best it was war, her entire life had been with war, no sense in stopping now especially with hapes calling out for help

Flying in with some troops stardust was deciding to go on her own with no...well I guess you could say handlers? She wanted to prove to the jedi she was on their side for real and what better way then to break that siege outside the palace? Looking out as the doors open she took a deep breath, she hadnt attempted a jump like this in awhile, taking a minute to look for a good area stardust stepped off and let gravity take over. Sound of the wind rushing by was deafening but soon came to abrupt stop as she slammed and rolled. She was maybe a good half click from the siege line and she be there in 15 minutes or so....if no one was this far behind....

☤ Golden Heart, Cold Hands ☤
{ Post: 01 }
{ Objective: Two ~ guilty for being innocent }
{ Location: Somewhere outside Safehaven;
emergency morgue site }
{ Equipment: Medic armor sans blast vest,
surgical mask, disguise matrix, gauntlet }
{ Tags: [member="Ben Watts"] | [member="Celeste Rigel"] }
~ ~
Apparently, Prennis, though legally only a nurse practitioner to the Silver Circle, had the most experience in corpse management of the healers present on Hapes. In such, she had been made head of the temporary morgue site designated outside of Safehaven and away from prying eyes.

That might have been true – what, between her various First Order assignments, specifically cleaning up after disasters such as the terror plot on Fondor and the Lothal plague, as well as the semi-recent politically unstable months on Commenor – but it was still the job no one wanted. Nonetheless, she took her assignment on as gracefully as she could.

The conflict raging on in Ta'a Chume'Dan and beyond produced no lack of war refugees that now funneled through the Silver Circle camp. With them, unfortunately, came the dying and some of the already dead. For those still gasping onto life, most often the healers, traditional or Jedi, were able to heave them back over the precipice…but sometimes…

And those poor souls ended up here, in one of three temporary burial trenches dug one and a half meters deep, two wide, and fifty long, in a white body bag, sheltered by a portable shield generator. If the soul left the body after death, Prennis could only hope that those of the deceased found a last bit of comfort seeing their corpses were being cared for by the Silvers, if nothing else could be.

I_FIXED_IT_THIS_TIME.png
"I have a rendezvous with death."

Post 1.
Objective Two.
Allies: Silver Jedi l Hapan Rebels
Enemies: Time.

Hapes.

What a place.

He crouched over the wounded soldier, the last Loyalist. He had been embedded with them for a few weeks now, and the platoon was leading was down to him- and the wounded Hapan at his feet. He had been shot through and through with a blaster- the burns internally must have been brutal, even after his armor prevented most of the damage from getting to him. He was breathing rapidly, lungs desperate to get more oxygen into them.

Tulan slapped his face a few times.

"Come on man, you're getting out of here."

He leaned over and did the only thing he could- he leaned over and put the wounded Hapan, the last of the 4th Platoon of Loyalists, onto his shoulders. He began to say the same thing that got him through every selection course, every terrible time when he had to carry someone. And he had a long way to go, and a lot of Isolationists and rebels between him and the Silver Jedi lines.

"You're not heavy, you're my brother."

He picked up the soldier, much to his chagrin, and began to move, slowly, crawling along the war-torn landscape, carrying the practical stranger on his back. He was wounded, bleeding, and dying. Tulan was down to his sidearm and his willpower. Comparatively speaking, that was a lot to go on, granted. But a better gun, a working radio, or what have you- that would've been nice.

He had been barebones equipment for this. No Katarn armor. No fancy radios. No fancy guns. No DC17 style weapons. No, no, just an RS16, a Disruptor pistol, and a whole lot of anger over the past few days. Didn't want any big footprints that could be traced to the Rangers, at least, right away. Tulan grunted, taking a break, leaving the man leaning against a piece of rebar and upturned Earth.

Tulan breathed heavily, wounded himself on his right torso, fragments where his meager vest didn't protect him. He was bleeding too- but he was, for the moment, fine. He stuck himself a bacta injection, and had to wait a moment to get it going through his bloodstream, over his skin. He grit his teeth, the pain subsiding with a cool, relieving feeling. Didn't take the fatigue, the weariness, or the blood loss out.

He looked over at the Loyalist, who was trying his best to stay conscious.

"We got a lot of ground to cover."

We. Not Tulan. Not just him anymore.

He breathed deeply, and began to pick up his brother, and was prepared to make the journey again.

A man can change his stars
OBJECTIVE: Break the Siege, Make Contact with Hapan Nobility before Assassins
INTERACTING: [member="Romi Jade"], [member="Kiegan Lysle"], [member="Nida Perl"], [member="Rupert Kingswood"], [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"],
GEAR: Seraph-Class Armor, MoXXXie Hand Cannon, Minuteman's Sidearm, Kale's Lightsaber
COMPANION: Narma - Tuk'ata Nobilis

Being dropped down behind enemy lines, just a bit away from the palace. It gave the Jedi who were working together enough room to land without too much of a problem, and wouldn't let us get shot down right from the get go. Secondly, it wouldn't be difficult for us to close the distance. Finally, I was unsure if they decided to go with the idea or not, but to separate some of us so that we could perform a pinch upon the siege. Attack from different angles, as well as limit the areas in which these supposed assassins could strike from.

Standing up from my seat as we were nearing landing, I grabbed my helmet with Narma nuzzling her face up against my arm. I smiled a little before putting my helmet upon my head. Strapping it in and preparing to get into a dangerous fight. The potential to be struck by some high powered weapons was very clear. What made me nervous, was that I am finally able to wear my armor.

A set of armor that Romi recommended I wear. With my severe lack of the force, limited to pretty much just being able to have that "gut instinct" that all Jedi have, I couldn't be as efficient as other Jedi. She delegated that it would be better for me to find something for a time. Making up for my lack of the force. I guess you could say I was nervous that I had to wear the armor. It was almost like I was preparing to be hit by higher powered weaponry, and so I knew I would be hit. I didn't want to be hit in the first place. Yet, the sentiment held.

I was sweating heavily before we even touched the ground. Even if I had Narma with me. My newly acquired friend. One I had taken quite a liking too. It was a little unconventional to have a beast such as this. Namely since it had been altered via the Force. However, I felt it was well within the bounds. I would use whatever tool at my disposal to reach my missions objective. Even if I had to do it without the force.

To steele myself, I concentrated upon my breathing. Balanced breathing where I would hold my breath for three seconds, then let it out after another three. Following with a breath of four seconds, then five seconds, all the way to eight seconds long. After that, I could feel my heart calming. But still pumping blood through my veins in such a form, I could feel the heat within my fingers.

Standing up, I exited the ramp with Narma following directly beside me. Reaching to her side, I vaulted a leg over her shoulders to sit on her back. Her lowered form then raised up while still on all fours. I could feel her. The rumble of her breathing. The stretching of her muscles. She was more than ready. It was time for work. Looking over to any of the others who happened to join me, I smiled beneath the T-visor and spoke.

"Let us be off. We have a castle to scale, and a damsel to save."

I almost laughed at myself for being a "Knight in Shining armor" sent to "Rescue the damsel in distress." that would be the rightful ruler or Hapes. All while riding a "trusty steed" which was replaced by a giant hound. I guess you could say this was a more updated take on the fairy tales I was told as a child before bed time.

SILVER JEDI SHIP RELIANT
lMtRNCb.png
The stately vessel was a symbol of an earlier era.

Like the woman who commanded her, the Reliant had served the Jedi during the conflict with the One Sith and the Primeval. Dated by modern standards, the majority of the ships had been phased out of use -- decommissioned, scrapped, scuttled, or even sold off to planetary governments.

The Silver Jedi Council knew when they'd asked her to led this assignment what she would say. Doubtless, the pragmatists among the Jedi were waiting for the opportunity to scrap Reliant as well. And they could do it, as soon as she was dead and in the ground. Until then, this ship would continue to serve in the same manner as did she. Dated and obsolete. Certainly not as attractive as the new star defenders and cruisers that were jetting about.

While the majority of the Silver Jedi effort was focused on Hapes, the Reliant was dedicated toward the space surrounding the Hapes System. With Antarian Rangers committed to securing the Hapes Government and the Silver Jedi laboring to safely evacuate civilians from the escalating conflict with the Isolationists, the last thing that anyone needed was for external forces to stroke the fires of the veritable powder keg.

Reliant was to patrol the area of space adjacent to the known hyperspace egress points -- the Knot Holes -- and hope that whatever was feeding into the Isolationists was at least home-brewed terrorism and not the product of some manipulative agent on the outside.

The ship had been in space for 72 hours now, having departed Telkur Station on a course that would eventually bring them near Shedu Maad. If all went well, and the government of Hapes was secured without incident, then her orders were to conduct an archaelogical survey to determine whether any Jedi artifacts of the former Jedi compound of Shedu Maad were still present.

Thus far it had been a quiet voyage. The bridge crews rotating out with military precision as first hours, then days passed as the cruiser lumbered along on its silent voyage into the long night...

Then another vessel appeared.

In the blink of an eye, empty space was suddenly occupied -- emerging from out of the mapped gap in the Transitory Mists that blanketed this sector of space.

A series of angry computer noises announced the arrival as a blip on the contact board of Reliant's tracking systems. As the ship pre-dated the inclusion of Sasori Research Logistical Suite technology, a few manual computations had to be made as analyst droids ran the numbers to come up with the adjusted com-scan return.

The ship was over a thousand meters long, with a distinctive arrowhead space.

The alarms sounded almost the same instant that the first volley of turbolaser fire slammed into the side of the ship. Jostled awake, the silver-haired matriarch blinked several times as her head turned -- as though there were a number of seconds in which she was confused about where she was. Or why she was there. Or even when this was that she was here or there. She was seated in the command chair on the bridge of a star cruiser. That much was at least familiar to her. The question was, why was she on the bridge of a star cruiser?

"Action stations. Action stations. Set condition one throughout the ship. This is not a drill. Repeat: Action stations..."

...no, she remembered. They were on a patrol..? The planet names would come back to her in a minute. That wasn't important right now. Raising her voice above the panicked din of the bridge crew, the woman oriented herself and said, "Status report?"

From the com-scan board, the XO looked over toward her. "One star destroyer. Imperious class, mum." He probably meant to say ma'am, but they all did it. Subconscious or otherwise. She was the Jedi Master Mum. "They're launching fighters."

Imperious class? She hadn't seen one of those since... well, probably anyone else on this crew had been born. "Launch ours," the woman stated calmly, pausing a moment for the XO to get that order to the CAG before she continued, "Then send a message to the Silver Navy."

She paused there, waiting until the com-scan officer had given her the thumbs up. Then, leaning forward, she said, "This is Korynn Sol-Syna of the star cruiser Reliant. We have been engaged by..."

"Mum, they're jamming us."

Interrupted, the silver-haired warrior turned her head up toward the XO. Then, slowly, she stood up from the command chair. With the ship shuddering beneath her, she shuffled over toward the contact board. With her right hand, she reached out to steady herself while, with her left, she was massaging her left hip that was deciding to be rather painfully arthritic today. "Then I'm through being nice," Kory announced flatly.

Turning toward the weapons officer, the woman said. "Bring us about. All batteries, fire at will."

Objective 3
[member="Caedyn Arenais"] [member="Josh Dragonsflame"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Ura looked out at the fighting below as a transport flew over her destination. It would continue to land in the battle, but the Lervon had a different mission. She looked at the others in the transport and saluted before seeming to disperse into dust and fly out the door. The sand-like being slowly drifted down, quickly reforming into an amorphous form so that she could sneak closer to her goal. Help her master and a few others save the kids that had been stolen and used as shields. The thought sent shivers through her crystal structure. Very few would stoop to that level. Either way, she had to focus.

The Padawan finally got fairly close, looking out at the structure they were about to raid. She heard Caedyn say they weren't alone, and Ura nodded before speaking herself, using a light weight comm unit she could carry with her form. "I can feel it too, but I'm not close enough to see anything solid inside." Ura sighed. Her species had Force Sight to see, but she couldn't tell anyone anything yet. Great start.

Tags: [member="Kenth Typho"], [member="Kale Seleare"], [member="Romi Jade"], [member="Kiegan Lysle"], [member="Nida Perl"], [member="Rupert Kingswood"]

Dorn Company,
3rd Battalion

The courtyard of palaces were obnoxiously large sometimes. It wasn't any different with the Queen Mother's palace, par for one thing of course.

Siege.

The usually large spaces of courtyards and palaces felt as tight as coffins when one engaged in a ferocious battle with a radical enemy believing they were fighting a fate-changing war against the Queen Mother. And it sure was, for them.

For Amon? He hardly noted the political brief of their mission. The Mandalorian did not care much about Hapes or anything, for that matter, so he left such data for Captain Typho to do what he willed with.

Meanwhile, some Jedi were trying to sneak through the siege, the Rangers of Dorn Company were interlocked in a relentless fight with One Sith Remnant and Isolationist troopers. The siege was far too prolonged for anyone's liking. Casualties were rising and time was running out for the Loyalists within the palace.

"We need some superior firepower to open a damn gap through their lines and into the palace." Amon commented through the comms of his helmet. "Rangers, I need a gap right now by any means!" the order was growled to the rest of the company.

The longer they stood exchanging fire and not breaking through, the higher chance their mission would fail.

And nobody wanted that.

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Objective 1

Mig sighed a bit as one of his arrived to the battlefield on one of the last HA-1 Beskads the clan had. He looked out the door of the troop pod that only had him in it. His clan was still healing. Most were in no shape to fight, and those that were were needed elsewhere. Heck, he couldn't afford to let this flight crew stick around. They had to leave as soon as he got off the ship. So was the live of a small clan plagued by battle, so of course Mig was about to reenter the fray. He had said he'd help the Silvers if the Sith attacked, and now was the chance to show he was serious. It was still strange though. He still didn't fully trust the Jedi as a whole, but he still trust some within it. But he had to focus now.

Mig then jumped out of the transport pod, land into a roll and saved by the Force and quickly activating the lightsaber edges of his Trayc'kad. [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] had landed nearby, and he quickly approached her, taking a slice at an Isolationist who attempted to kill him.

"Well vod, at least I'm not the only Mando'ad here. It's a bit strange honestly. Going from being ready for the Silvers to possibly join an attack against us to helping them against Sith." As he followed, the Alor kept his guard up. His eyes scanned every alley and street until the caught up to the others. He recognized [member="Amon Vizsla"] , remembering their not so great first meeting back on Taanab. He worried slightly at him being there, but the mission was more important than any petty dislikes. He then heard someone he didn't recognize ( [member="Kale Seleare"] ) talk about some fairy-tale style rescue. Ha. If only. Mig looked around, quickly hitting his comms.

"This is Mig Gred, any way I can lend a hand?"

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
Objective 3: Those Monsters
Allies: [member="Josh Dragonsflame"] [member="Caedyn Arenais"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]
Suspicious: Isolationists

The funkiest thing on the Jawa's mind was that the Loyalists present on Hapes thought it was a good idea to pin their hopes on some Jawa ergonomic assessor to get the hostages, or maybe even something else altogether, to safety, because the Loyalists suspect that "those [isolationist] monsters" as they called it, may not have the slightest idea of what occupational safety entails. But this was not one's everyday ergonomic assessments that he spent most of his time performing on Hosnian Prime and Ziost; it was more like that one time where he saved people from a mine. With the forward team in position, and the equipment elsewhere in the area, he needs to be cautious and not to unnecessarily go in harm's way. Yet, the OS Remnant? He knew about the Rogue One Sith from before there even was an ergonomic assessment business, which was defeated on Castameer and later on Tython, but did the ROS splinter after Tython? Regardless of how the OS Remnant related to the ROS (if any relationship exists between the two factions), his time hasn't come yet.

tinker tailor soldier spy
Tags: [member="Amon Vizsla"], [member="Kale Seleare"], [member="Romi Jade"], [member="Kiegan Lysle"], [member="Nida Perl"], [member="Rupert Kingswood"]

::What we need is a budget increase for some serious orbital ordinance::

The annoyed voice of Captain Typho filtered through their shared encrypted commlink. ::What I want is a satellite dropped into orbit, that can evaporate anything we point it at within six breaths:: It continued, slightly exasperated. Much like the other Rangers under Vizsla's command, Typho found himself pinned down by enemy fire. Which seemed to be a common occurrence these days.

::Think about it. We got gorram kilometers of space-ready metal flying above us, but they can't spare even one nice turbolaser salvo?::

Most of it was Kenth just being an annoyed little chit, of course.

How were they going to glass the hardpoint without obliterating the palace as well? Exactly. That didn't mean he wouldn't grumble though. Not while ducking behind cover and hiding in the mud.

::What I would like to kn-:: Before he could continue? Interruption. Kenth paused, brows furrowed and then the expression brightened noticeably. ::Good news, boys and girls, my men managed to capture the hill overlooking their lines. Cover your ears, things are gonna get loud.::

What happened when you add a hill, a few moments of peace and a bunch of really pissed-off combat engineers?

You are about to find out.

A BOOM shocked through the ground. Cries of the fallen. Dirt and mud and iron flying around in the air. None of it mattered to Kenth, he was already up, starting to run for the breach while the shock was highest.

Objective: 1/BYOO
[member="Kenth Typho"] [member="Amon Vizsla"]

It came out of nowhere....

The Jedi couldn't believe that he didn't see it coming or sense it at the least. That's what happens when you let your guard down, or perhaps he was just getting old. He was only thirty four and already felt he lived a life time. The Jedi Master took a deep breath as he stood up from the kneeling position. The Jedi glanced towards the speeder bike that was damaged and on fire. This caused the Jedi to make an unexpected crash landing. Luckily with aid of the force as well as his armor he was able to sustain almost little to no injuries, other than his pride.

The Jedi Master dusted himself off as he neared the site and took a closer look at the speeder that flickered lightly as it was being cooked by a small fire. There was a single hole that looked as if a blaster rifle did this. "That's interesting." Kahne smirked as he glanced around, his senses and sight on high alert now.

If they wanted an easy kill they just missed their chance. Or did they?

Civil War had engulfed Hapes and now everyone was against each other and a side had to be taken. Of course the side that was more inclined for peace and justice was picked, rightfully so. Mercy was in a precarious position especially with the Sith Remnant joining the side of the Isolationist. It only seemed fair that the Jedi join the fray and remind the Sith Remnant who they were exactly. He just hoped that the others as well as himself would get their in time.

Kahne raised the comms as he looked to get in touch with any Jedi in the area. "This is Kahne Porte en route to the Palace. My speeder bike was destroyed by unknown assailants and I will be continuing on foot. May the force be with you."

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Objective: BYOO. Assist in Ground Operations in any way possible. Provide reinforcements where necessary.
Tags: [member="Kahne Porte"]

Red surveyed the surrounding area. To be honest, he never expected to be called here. He didn't think The Order of the Silver Jedi trusted him enough to ask for his help, but it turned out they did. He worked as a vigilante, so his orders were pretty vague: Help out any way he could. Simple? Yes, in concept, in reality, not so much. The Order even lent him an assault shuttle, so he could transport, evacuate, and help better. He flew the ship low to the ground, searching for anyway he could help.

Red wondered how he had gotten to this strange predicament, helping the Jedi. As he was made in the Unknown Regions as an experiment. He was bred to be the perfect tactical machine, as many were in this galaxy. But one thing set Red off from the rest of them, he had, ah, certain characteristics and properties that make him different.

Then, a voice crackled on the commlink. The voice stated that his name was Kahne Porte, and that he got shot down, and he was attempting to walk to the palace. Finally! Red finally had something to do!

Red pressed a button on the commlink, sending a message back to Kahne Porte.

"Kahne Porte, can you hear me? This is Red, apart of the Silver Jedi. I heard your signal. Need a lift to the palace? It's dangerous out there, you know." Red asked into the commlink.

Objective one
Allies - [member="Mig Gred"] [member="Amon Vizsla"] [member="Kenth Typho"] [member="Kahne Porte"]
Location - gonna keep that hole open

Sound of artillery echoed from over the hill, turning to watch the rounds sail and splash into the group of enemies and laughed heartily and looked to mig

war is unfortunately that way, but let's not focus on that now, we dont fight for the silvers nor mandalorians on this day but for the queen mother of hapes. Onwards my friends to glory!

Stardust enjoyed the fight, more then she should in her aging years, but that was one of the many thing becoming a mandalorian she learned about...no matter the age if you can lift your weapon fight. Moving forward towards the enemy flanks she saw just how effective that artillery was at creating a hole in the siege line, however stardust also knew they'd try to fill that gap in as quickly as possible

Stardust wasnt allowing that however

Rushing forward into the fray she took a big breath and then let it out causing a plume of flames to reach outwards to the dazed trops, engulfing them as they screamed and started rolling or colliding into their comrades while stardust' sabers came to life and started carving a path of destruction

Rupert Kingswood

R
Post 1
Tags: [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] | [member="Kahne Porte"] | [member="Kenth Typho"] | [member="Amon Vizsla"] | [member="Kale Seleare"]

Kingswood looked upon the breach, recently opened generously by Captain [member="Kenth Typho"]. The assailants were on the ground, trying to recollect their stances and fight on to defend the palace. For Kingswood and the rest of Dorn Company, this wouldn't go unchallenged.

Rupert grabbed his rifle as he peeked up behind a piece of fallen debris acting as cover. Multiple Isolationists troopers had continued firing as their brethren regained their strength and will to fight, even after the bombardment. Through the Katarn Commando helmet he could hear multiple voices throughout the commlink, orders from the Lieutenant and the Captain going back and forth. Honestly, they went in one ear and out the other. Kingswood only objective at the moment, get inside that palace. He peeked up once more and fire two slugs into an enemy combatant, making him drop to the floor and drop his weapon. He took a thermal detonator out of his belt, as more Rangers appeared as reinforcements. Kingswood spoke up loud so that the surrounding Rangers could hear him.

"When the thermal detonator goes off, go through the breach! Don't stop, don't look back! Get through that breach by any means necessary!"

With that, he initiated the charge on the thermal detonator and braced for the explosion. A few seconds later, a boom followed by landing dust and gravel, the thud of bodies, and yelling. Kingswood hopped over the barrier along with the several other Rangers following close behind. "Go!" He shouted as he sprinted as fast as he could towards the breach.

The words "Rangers lead the way" echoed throughout his head the entire time.

Objective 2
Allies: [member="Prennis Keeoli"] / [member="Ben Watts"]

The team of Healers and Medical Professionals that made up the Silver Circle had been quick to mobilize. So quick, in fact, that they had headed straight for the surface to begin treating casualties. Like many other situations, the white tents were hectic—filled with patients. They could treat many on location, but they could evacuate those in need of intensive care to the Hospital Ship, SSV Comfort, that waited in orbit.

For her own part, Celeste Rigel found herself quite busy. The Chief Healer ran to the far corner where another wounded had just been delivered. Even without the force, she knew this man needed to be stabilized, he was crashing fast.

There was no time to lose.

As the medics moved quickly to cut the patient free of his shirt, they began to clean the wound. Meanwhile, Celeste had started to gatherthe force around her. The tranquil power would soon flow from her open palms. She did what she could to dull the pain, and she watched the man's body relax just so. However, he was already so close to the edge...

Celeste squeezed her eyes shut and concentrated. She pushed herself, but no matter how her presence in the force grew and reached; it wasn't enough. And still connected to her patient, she felt his presence dim, until it was lost completely. Her hands shook; the life had slipped through her fingers. She bowed her head and pushed out a breath. Rising to her feet, Celeste murmured softly, “Force be with you,” as the man on the gurney began his last journey.

Prennis,” she spoke into the comm. “One incoming.”

Unfortunately, there was no time for the healer to mourn those that had been lost. There would be time, but now... she needed to keep working.

Objective: 3
Tagging: [member="Klesta"] | [member="Caedyn Arenais"] | [member="Ura Iolar"] | [member="Josh Dragonsflame"]

xwaVi2.png

Asaraa rested a hand on Caedyn’s shoulder, nodded at Ura as she closed her eyes, casting her mind out towards the facility before she nodded. “You’re not wrong…there’s something else there, something out there.” It wasn’t anything she could put a finger on, anything she could specifically find but a feeling of dread, of darkness that seemed to permeate the area around the facility.

The girl opened her eyes, crystal blue gaze resting on the facility as she sucked in a deep breath, letting her hand fall away from her boyfriend’s shoulder as she took a step forward and turned to face the group. “There’s only really one way to find out what’s waiting for us down there,” The force was a great tool to test out and sense what was coming, but relying too much on that could leave you paralyzed. “Who wants to take point?”

It had been a while since she’d been on a mission like this, the vagaries of war had torn through the Order, consuming them and their attention. It was good, nice to find a mission, a task that had nothing to do with the war, with combat, a chance for them all to just do some good.

Objective Three: THOSE MONSTERS​
The SITH have decided to help the ISOLATIONISTS, in part, by capturing the children of known LOYALISTS, and some from those neutral to the conflict, and holding them in a weapons depot.​
This has kept the LOYALISTS from being able to stop the supply of weapons to the Isolationists.​
Someone needs to get in and get these children to safety, and possibly take out the weapons while they’re at it.​
----------​
[member="Asaraa Vaashe"] - [member="Ura Iolar"] - [member="Klesta"] - [member="Caedyn Arenais"]​

Hapes was burning.

As the shuttle and the Maekrix came down, Josh could only frown as he watched a place filled with so many memories burn. Josh had a long history on Hapes. He'd met many friends here, and was well acquainted with the Hapan government and officials who had treated him with respect and hospitality whenever he had touched down on the planet to visit. While he hadn't seen Relina, or any of the others for a few years now... Hapes was still in some ways a second home to him.

He supposed this was becoming the constant, wasn't it? Second homes of his being razed to the ground. Mandalore, Eshan, Coruscant... It just kept happening. Over and over again. And Josh wanted to fight on the front lines, to be there to put a stop to it this time. But something else had caught his attention that as a father... He knew had to be dealt with immediately.

These Isolationists, who Josh was already against for wanting to destroy the ways that his friends in Hapes had encouraged for so long, had taken children. That was not something that Josh could stand for, and thus he had decided to go out to strike a blow to them while rescuing the children at the same time. And of course the Sith were involved too. Because of course they were.

He would not be subtle, there would be no stealth here... He would break in and take out anyone who stood in his way if they got between him and the kids. He would rescue them with the same ferocity as if they were his own -- something he knew he would want for someone else to do for him if they were the ones standing in his shoes and it was Jason who needed to be rescued.

He could hear two of his Padawans, [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] and [member="Ura Iolar"] over the comms, as well as Arenais and Klesta, who seemed to be intent on storming the facility and taking back the children as well. When Asaraa asked who wanted to take point...

"I will."

It had been his first words into the communicator since the attack had begun. He had been listening, watching, waiting... But now was the time to act. "Jongori, we're going" He commanded to the dragon by his side as he motioned for R4 to get ready to take the Maekrix away from here for now. "I'll signal when they're ready for extraction" He spoke in a stoic tone toward R4, a tone that had stayed since they had reached Hapes. His eyes were dulled and focused, signalling his one-track minded intent on their goal.

With that, the Jedi Master leaped out of the vessel as it hovered over the facility. Jongori joined him and Josh mounted the dragon's back in mid-air. With that, he gave Jongori one command.

"Let them know we're here."

The roar that sounded as Jongori descended on the facility attracted blaster fire from those lying in wait below. Now his team knew exactly where their enemies were before they descended. And the enemy had fallen straight into Josh's diversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom