Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction Red Red Wine | [FO] Empty Hex W of Dosuun + [CIS] Ichtor 8

mxt7ADg.png

jHiLsO.png

Tag: Kalianah Vantilla Kalianah Vantilla // OPEN
Attire: This

Felix wasn't used to attending these kinds of functions, though he found himself in somewhat of a bind, he had the ability to bridge two worlds, both the one of the knights obsidian, but also that of higher society. It wasn't much of a rarity, it was something the world had seen a thousand times before, yet not a single time, to him. After humming for a while he thought about the other he would be inviting here, Kaliana, and her position. Figuring that a lady of her station would not be the kind to find comfort amidst a garrison full of soldiers, even on their best behavior, he decided to go for the social function.

Waiting for her at the entrance, he would keep himself from the elements, dressing up for an event like this his dark hair neatly brushed back into a short plat held together by a gold ring. Perhaps a tad feminine, but he enjoyed the look and the contrast of the apparel. As Kaliana approached he'd take her arm, smiling as he'd take in her frame. His eyes a nervous warm green would fade into a calm soft reticent blue at the sight of her, taking in a deep breath offering an arm and beginning to move towards the function.

"Now thankfully, and to be fair, I double checked, but this place doesn't have an aquarium."

He'd snicker, sharing the inside joke of their last meet. His hand clutching hers a little as he remembered several of the scars from that encounter... they hadn't gotten out of that one free of a couple of bites, of varying degrees of agreeableness. However in the end it had bought the two of them together for better or worse.

"Though there still may be a fair share of sharks..."

Entering the location, they'd be announced, Felix Aquila of House Aquila, signing into the guest list as such he would allow Kaliana the same as she too would be introduced before stepping down to mingle with whom-ever was left. They were a little late to the show as it were, it seemed there was more than a couple of events and groups segregated around the area... he could see Isley and a few others scattered around the place, he could swear that he heard a familiar pitter patter of little robot feet... They're here... The monstrous BNI bots that he had made invisible once before. But for now, it was time to mingle, drink and make commons.

Tonight could be a fine night... all's hoping. Considering the new arms he'd been making for the CIS.

Gailen Ashdown

G

divider-clipart-purple-5_2.png

Zu1DfBE.png

TAG: Taryn Alvor Taryn Alvor

Naboo.

Gail liked it here. He did sometimes get some side glances from the high society folk whenever they walked into him in one of the bars. Apparently it's not befitting of a Knight Obsidian to spend the little free time he has making all manner of friends over a generous amount of spicebrew.

Oh well.

He'll take spicebrew over high society acceptance any day.

So when the invitation was given to the Knights Obsidian to attend the to-do and "open bar" was mentioned, Gail did not need to be invited twice. He made sure he knew exactly where all the drinks could be had at this shindig, despite the fact that the Knights Obsidian was supposed to meet up with the First Imperial Knights. Who actually cared about teaching fellow adepts some stuff when there was ample booze and pretty ladies walking around?

Standing at the most convenient, less than savoury bar, Gail waited for his umpteenth tankard of spicebrew. He looked out over the few in the cantina towards the outside. Spying a pretty blonde, he grabbed his drink and turned....

...straight into a big Devaronian, spilling the alien's drink along with his own.

Looking up at the horned creature, Gail flashed a grin even as Mouse, his BB10 unit, gave an alarmed whoop. Then the Devaronian grabbed him by the front of his shirt.
"Hi there. Nice evening, innit?" Gail laughed nervously. And then he was flying through the air and into a table. "Right." he groaned as he got up. He was just in time to raise his arms defensively in front of his face as the Devaronian rained down blows on him.

divider-clipart-purple-5.png

tarynskull.png

Zu1DfBE.png

Tags: | Gailen Ashdown |
Wearing:
[xXx]

-------------------

The very last thing that Taryn would have ever expected was for her oldest friend to be able to talk her into setting up shop on Naboo. Shop was a loose term of course, especially considering that the way she and Rixa earned credits was anything but noble in most cases. However, Naboo had proven nice enough that the blonde woman hadn't really felt the need to run a new scam here or there. There had been some business conducted when she had first arrived sure, but since then? The place had more or less grown on her.

Which is why she had started paying attention to the ongoings; big events, news type things. Tar may have been a free agent, but she was close knit with quite a few people who were all hands in for the Confederacy. So it wasn't exactly a bad idea to pay attention to the things that were going on. Not to mention that this particular embassy being completed came with a party, and who in their right mind could say no to that?

Of course, partying alone was never any fun. Taryn had half a mind to reach out to Rixa, to let him know that he was missing this shindig, but thought better of it. He was currently playing Queen's guard, and how would it look if he ditched out to come and attend a party with her? So rather than risk messing up whatever plans he had there, Tar instead ventured on her own. Instinct led her to a local bar...or maybe it was ease of access and location nearest her. Either way, she had only just stepped within the threshold and clearly all hell had already broken loose.

She had only gotten inside in time to watch the Devaronian start to wail on some other guy, and all Taryn could do was sigh. This was entirely too familiar for her, and without much thought put into it she crossed the distance between the entrance and where the pair were fighting (sort of) and reached both hands down to grab hold of the Devaronian and at first yank him backwards, then shove him away while he was off balance. Tar then placed herself firmly between the angry alien and the guy on the ground.

"So not the way I wanted to start this party..." she groused, frowning deeply, but she stood her ground.

Delilah Graham

D
mxt7ADg.png

B R I C K by B R I C K
Delilah's pulse quickened when Isobel drew her blaster.

An irrational fear, to be sure. Isobel Nakano wasn't an assassin.

She could be ruthless. She could be cunning. But she wasn't cold. She wasn't a killer.

"Crane has never said a word about being unsatisfied with his... assignments," Delilah said delicately, her mind flashing back to her most recent encounter with Val Pellian Val Pellian . It had been a decent bout of negotiation and quite a lot of Pellian's customary arrogance -- rather more than Delilah cared for, frankly -- but she thought they had both walked away fully satisfied by the arrangement. "And if he had grievances to air, then we both know he has a mouth he can use to voice those concerns. No?"

She folded her arms around her midsection and studied her former protégé.

If only she knew, Delilah thought. If only Isobel knew what Delilah had bought by washing Cierrol Harlow clean of his sins. But she could never know. It would devastate her and undermine the Bureau in her eyes and anyone else who found out. Whatever Delilah's intentions, she knew what it looked like, and with the history between Isobel and Harlow, Delilah wasn't sure it would matter why, even if Isobel did find out.

"But you're right," said Delilah after a few moments. "I'm afraid I can't convince you. So I suppose this is goodbye. You don't need to blackmail me, Isobel, I hold no grudges. You're free to go with my best wishes."

0IFjdrt.png

ʜᴏɴᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ

royal_guard_banner2.png

OBJECTIVE 1; BOOGIE WONDERLAND
"A quiet word with the Chief of Mission?" Vykk repeated, as he gave a lopsided grin. He listened as the Supreme Leader explained the short conversation to come; obligation, of course was expected, an appearance for her position also, and it never hurt to rally morale among the troops. To which the Guardsman maintained his persona of a carefree rich sort, as he waved a hand and touched her reassuringly on the arm - near the bracelet she wore. "Not a worry, Lady Fortan. I'll mingle with the guests and drink all the expensive champagne."

She entered another room, to which Vykk watched her go. He called.

"I'll be around, your Grace!"

Without another word, Vykk bowed with a cheeky flourish, then started toward a group of guests that stood in a circle not far from the conference room, who were positioned to allow a view inside. Along the way he refreshed his flute glass, before he took a position with his face toward Lady Fortan, as he butted into the conversation. Dyrn played things very casual, without a care in the galaxy, even as his bright eyes circled back to the Supreme Leader every dozen seconds or so. He suspected only a fool would attempt to try something against anyone of importance at such an event, but he wouldn't take chances--

"Wait, you actually accepted the ride from the drunk Twi'lek? Hah, amazing!"

--Vykk laughed with the group, as he took a sip of the bubbly. He turned, as some of the champagne sloshed out of the glass, and he pointed a finger from that same hand at one of the guests. He questioned about who's speeder it had been - "It was your speeder? Oh no... did it survive the ride?" - before his laughter joined the others, as the sentient admitted it had not. But they were all rich, it had been no trouble to replace the speeder, apparently, though why the Twi'lek had it to begin with was everyone's guess. Vykk pretended to care as he wiped at one of his eyes, getting rid of a laughter tear. He wanted to talk to Natasi, not about anything in particular, but just to hear her.

"It's just like business," Vykk said with a smirk, as he motioned to those in the circle. "Sometimes, you just can't help but crash it into the nearest holosign, right?"

They all laughed. He did, too. Though the Guardsman looked back to Natasi, as he saw the handshakes of the meeting conclude, to which he excused himself with a slap on the back of a nearby human - "You crack me up, Lazik. Contact my secretary, let's do brunch." - and started back toward the conference room door, where he meet the Supreme Leader and noted her smiles. Vykk inclined his head, and stepped close to her side, as he looked out over the amassed crowd. He would follow her lead, all the while longing for the chance to end the evening and be done with the social obligations that kept them distant.

"Most definitely. After you, ma'am..."

Aktur Seii

ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
blacksquad_slim.png

OBJECTIVE 2
Super Trooper

The military party had been fairly typical so far. Groups who stayed together, some posturing, but still too early - or sober, or both - for fists to be thrown. The place was nice, too, a well maintained establishment that had definitely pulled out all the stops when it came to availability of the bar. There were almost too many options, so the young rookie had decided to stick with a classic - Corellian lager. Not fancy, but it tasted good and it did the trick. There had even been a moment when Skash thought he might have had to provide ID, but the skeptical expression from the TIE pilot to the bartender had shot that attempt down quick enough.

So, there he was, newest pilot in Black Squadron, seated at the bar. He had his back to it, his elbows propped behind him, as he casually looked around the establishment and all the ground pounders, flyboys and inebriated brass. It was a cookpot for trouble, no doubt, and Skash couldn't wait to see how it overflowed. He had started his first series of missions with Black Squadron, had started to prove himself, so now he wanted to earn a few licks in a brawl in a military bar. Seemed to be the way of things, and would go a long way for him losing the rookie image and moniker.

Wonder if any of the squad are showing up?

Skash cast his gaze toward the entry of the bar, and was glad he had - as a stunning blond stepped inside, followed by another attractive lady, and the rookie's eyes lit up. Target acquired. With a lopsided grin, Skash watched as Black Eleven and Black Twelve walked over to the bar, not far from where he sat, and with a nod he called - "Now the party's arrived!" - before Skash slipped off the barstool and grabbed his lager. He walked toward the pair, before he slid to a stop and leaned against the bar edge, arms reach from J and J. "Thought I recognized that six... how's things, Jaybird? Jianna?"

The rookie paused, as he acted shocked.

"Excuse me, I forgot my manners. Can I buy you a drink?" Skash motioned to the open and free bar, with a smirk, as he added with eyebrows raised. "Price is no problem... anything you want."

black_squadron_spacer.png

Jaida Tess | @All The Single Ladies​

wearing: xXx
tag: Felix Aquila Felix Aquila | OPEN

Seeing the young man again was a breath of fresh air on a gloomy day. After the events at the aquarium, it was a safe assumption that the two of them had gotten closer as the end of the world loomed over their heads. And although Kalianah was thrilled to see Felix and was not nervous around him, she was uncomfortable at this social event. not for the reasons one might assume: like how this was a seemingly high society event, and her behaviour was often less then lady-like. No, she had worked hard to make a name for herself instead of relying on the reputation of her family. She was more than Victor's daughter. More than Vulcan's sister. She was her own person. But these types of events often had people asking about her family.

Her fingers clutched more tightly to his, blue eyes sparkling with a recognisable mischief, and she smiled at him. "There will be sharks a-plenty. I hope you ready," she teased. "They might look different, but they smell blood in the water all the same, and when they do, they'll come hunting in packs." Political sharks could be far more dangerous then the aquatic kind. Felix Aquila of House Aquila. His full title lingered on her mind as she signed it, less enthusiastically and less willingly then he had. She was familiar with House Aquila, as her family had had dealings with his before House Aquila betrayed by the Hutt Cartel.

She wondered, just briefly, if he recognised her own when she was introduced as the daughter of House Vantilla. Her father was a well-known Underlord with the Black Sun, and was prominent in many social circles. She acted as thought it did not bother her, as though it was the furthest thought from her mind - after all she was a force in her own right, and had no reason to doubt it. Instead she focused more firmly on the pleasure of his company, the feeling of his arm beneath her fingertips, how being here with him made her happy. So took his appearance in, from head to toe, and smiled. "You look incredible."

RA-RA-RASPUTIN

The bass was oddly comforting.

Vibrations rippled just underneath the Echani's boots, punctuating the vocals which hovered through the air. The song was just one of the countless "hits" that frequented the holowaves these days. Nothing of substance to them. But, the tune set the tone nicely. Though there were plenty of official happenings going on nearby, it was beautiful to just relax for a change. Ever since things went ass backwards for the Knights Obsidian, Var had been running himself ragged. Not to mention the chitshow on Cantros.

He wasn't able to sleep soundly after that. Who would? Staring one's dead sister in the face as she was a reanimated corpse would be enough to rattle even the firmest of nerves. And then, after being freed from that torment, she ascended into the light like a goddamn angel. She was free, sure. The evil defeated and all. But she was still gone. It was like tearing open an old wound that had scabbed over. And speaking of.

The clink of a shot glass roused Var from his thoughts. Tonight, he was not alone. And the face seated across from him was yet another scar. When last they had gone out like this...times had been simpler. Easier. Hell, he might have jumped over the bar and stolen a bottle again. The air of spontaneous fun had been lost in the present day. Now he was just the awkward man sitting awkwardly across from his awkward ex. Larsa would have had a field day with that. A huff fell from his nostrils at the bemused notion.

This used to be the part where I'd make you dance with me, remember?

How could he forget? The words drew his gaze upon her face, causing him to smile lightly. "Oh yeah, and then you'd make sure to leave me drooling in front of everyone." He reached for his glass, before raising it in her direction. "Remember how you'd make it up to me?"

The line was as risky as telling a Mandalorian they smelled like a Sith. But what was life without risk, right?​

Sylvia Alvaro Sylvia Alvaro

RA-RA-RASPUTIN

The Smuggler was out of her element.

In the time that Luna had been Abel's apprentice, the finery of Naboo had been outside of her comfort zone. The idea of being waited on, hand and foot, clashed horribly with the lifestyle she had once led. As a fellow street urchin, Abel completely understood - and thus did his absolute best to keep her comfortable within Skywind Estate. He had shown her the corners of the sprawling manor that gave him a sense of home - and invited her to make her own haven however she wished.

Yet, when duty came knocking, he asked her to consider coming along. While he was his usual persuasive self, if he had felt any genuine indication that the night would be totally miserable, he would have exempted the young woman from attending. However, Luna was as brave as she was stubborn. For the evening, she had been "dolled up" ever so slightly, as had he for that matter. Gone was the comfortable cuirass he wore during "work hours." In its place was a finally pressed shirt - sleeves rolled because even he couldn't get too fance.

His hair, usually a mess, had even been tamed. Straightened. And he sported cologne that cost as much as a small starfighter. Needless to say, he looked the part of a local noble. And Luna looked the part of his apprentice. As for playing the part?

What are the odds of you letting me get so drunk that I don't remember making a fool of myself?

Luna's words made Abel chuckle. "Depends. Am I getting drunk along with you, or watching the fireworks?"

Luna Evanstance Luna Evanstance

Jaida Tess

J
om0bYYo.png

CbKv6mO.png

Military Ball
Jaida didn't see Black Five sitting a few seats down the bar until a fella, probably some commando-type from his rock-solid build got a fist full of drinks and stepped back from the counter. The blonde flashed a congenial smile at Skash, then nudged Black Eleven who was standing next to her totallly ogling the tall, dark, and handsome as he swaggered off.

"Oof, what'd you do that for... I was enjoying the yummy eye candy," the raven-haired female pilot chortled.

"Just be careful you don't get a cavity," Black Eleven warned her wingmate with a knowing wink. Jianna definitely had a sweet tooth.

"Oh, you're no fun, Jay... Wait, is that Mister Hotshot himself? I double dare you... "

"Seriously, Gee, you need to grow up," Jaida retorted with an annoyed yet not shake of her golden head, then the Avalonian turned to find the almost crispy critter of Samovar standing in front of them.

She wanted to roll her eyes so much at the young guy's quip but restrained herself.
"We are good, thanks."
Forced charisma dripped from his pores. It was a bit sickening, to be honest, but most male pilots had the ill-fated condition to some degree... Maybe it was because they were lacking elsewhere?

"You're too kind," Double One smirked in return to the offer of buying them free drinks.

It wasn't a moment later that the dark-haired Riflorian was whisked away to the dance floor leaving the other half of the J & J duo standing there alone with Skash. This would require some serious liquor.

Catching the eye of the bartender, she ordered a Corellian ale for herself and two shots of whisky, then turned to the brash squadmate.

"I never figured you the military ball type, more erm into the bar crawl crowd... " Jay grinned.

The tall blonde took one of the whiskies poured out and handed it over, then raised her own in a toast.
"To clear skies as the Chiss say."

Last edited by a moderator:

mJo1eUW.png

“That depends... Why not both?” The young Smuggler had been working hard on not only keeping herself in check, for Abel’s sake and appearance but she’d been trying hard to get her drinking under control. She had good and bad days and at the moment, she debated how easy it would be for her to slip into her old habits. But she remembered how important outings and image was for Abel, leaving the young Smuggler to limit how much she actually consumed.

Giving Abel a small, playful nudge as she noted his smooth hair and overall relaxed appearance. To say it had gone unnoticed would have been a lie. She had also noted that she seemingly was wearing some sort of expensive Galactic cologne which she found rather appealing. “Though, I have to wonder… Who’s idea was it to sit around watching massive explosions happen in the sky?”

Luna hadn’t personally seen fireworks herself, but it was yet another thing that she hadn’t found much logic in. It wasn’t a bad concept just yet another thing for her to adapt to. Holding her half-empty glass of some sort of a fancy alcoholic beverage, she downed the rest of it in one go, feeling the comforting warming sensation as it ran down her throat, a small smile tugging at her lips, shifting the scar on the side of her face as it did. “But I will say if it means seeing your hair fancy like that more often, I’ll be more than happy to participate.”

•••
SINGLE | 33 | HETEROSEXUAL | BLASTER PISTOL • VIBROBLADE | Abel Denko Abel Denko

RA-RA-RASPUTIN

Though, I have to wonder...

Amidst a playful nudge to his ribs, the young smuggler remarked upon the tapestry of light in the sky. For brief moments, a trail of color would ascend before erupting with a thunderous boom. As a child, Abel hated fireworks - not for a lack of loving colors mind. But due to that very same boom. He hated the noise, it made him jump out of his skin. As man, such aversions had passed and he was now able to enjoy the display with a crooked grin on his face. Good company would made the viewing all the more enjoyable.

He watched, rather amusedly, as the young smuggler polished off her first drink of the evening. In response, Abel raised his own glass and drained it in a single go. Best case scenario, they hailed a ride share service and sneaked away to a more accommodating watering hole to finish off getting sauced. Worst case? They'd be the talk of the noble circles. At the very least, the night was shaping up to be fun. And that was something the Knight was sorely lacking in his daily life. Work was constant. Obligations were unceasing.

Fun was in short supply.

"Be careful, flattery will get you everywhere." he warned, before tossing his hair like an exaggerated supermodel. "You look quite fetching as well."

mxt7ADg.png

Dress Attire: Fully Military Dress Uniform
Objective: Represent the people of Surric and exalt the glorious Confederacy and their friends!
Tags: Sor-Jan Xantha , Open

Draconis would listen closely to the boyish persona above his shoulders as he waited for his reply. He asked of what was popular in Theed, noting that he himself was also uninformed of such prospects as well. He assumed like most cities it would have its own vibrant culture, culinary tastes and customs, along with what had to be a variety of hotspots both for gatherings, parties, music, and other entertainment. He would almost bellow his response to the boy.

"Unfortunately I am not an expert in such things, as this is not my home and while I do visit here often I mainly come here for work. That being said I would like to confide in you something, as there is one thing I am definitely informed of, which is that I too am an artist,"

He would pause before continuing, however downstairs another story was unfolding entirely.

More than likely unbeknownst to them, Isobel Nakano and Delilah Graham were being watched, along with everyone in the main embassy proper. It was the duty of the two guards that had entered with Draconis to safeguard his person by being aware of what he was not, and being prepared to counteract any possible threat to his person. His persona of believing in the CIS being strong for itself first, and then using that strength to help others, his denouncement of outside powers including the Galactic Alliance, New Imperial Order, and all those who considered themselves their allies had painted a massive target on his back. The office of the Viceroy of the Surric System was no stranger to the amount of death threats one would receive for such positions, and with such claims active, measures had been taken to ensure his safety that had been in place even during the very end of the civil war. His protection detail were hand picked operatives, soldiers, pilots, the very best Surric had to offer as a whole. They may not have looked like much in their more plain dress uniforms, but the two men playing as Draconis's attaches were watching everyone, despite nursing drinks themselves. Both were hardened veterans of the civil war, both were trained to fight, kill and die for their viceroy. Which was why when the blaster was presented, one of them began staring directly at the pair of First Order guests, his own drink pausing mid sip as he looked for the slightest hint of danger. The slightest possibility of a threat. The very hint of her posing as a would be assassin, gunman, or some other would be attempt on their Viceroy's life. The other of the pair would clear his throat slightly, just loud enough for his partner to hear, causing him to finally blink and resume taking a small drink. However he would not stop watching the two of them until the "owner" of said blaster placed it on the table and said something they couldn't hear. Weapons were not allowed for anyone in the embassy aside from specific personnel cleared for them, especially not dignitaries.

Which was exactly why they both were armed with concealed sidearms on their person. They knew those who would attempt to take the life of their viceroy would break any rules to do so. The NIO's reputation of weaponizing even local civilians to save their own troops from the meat grinder proved as much. They would watch the woman leave, and one of them would remain watching the pistol on the table, waiting to see what the woman would do with it. If she was smart she wouldn't touch it. She'd leave it alone and they would take care of it. She was now under heavy suspicion, and while the First Order were guests to the CIS, no one was allowed to threaten their viceroy. No one.

Meanwhile Draconis would resume his line of thought.

"You see my boy, I've found that while a pursuit of meaning offers some solace and comfort to those going through life, especially with trying times, what the heart truly desires is art. It desires culture, expression, the ability to put forth emotions and one's very essence to their chosen canvas. For some it is paint to various materials, for others a carving of stone, wood, or something equally as magnificent. For musicians it is the stringing together of notes that elicit all of the beautiful tones, the melodies, the beauty of music. Even writers with their words put to paper or data-slate write stories of most wonderful happiness, our brightest of days, our darkest of nights, or even our most sacred sorrows. This expression of the spirit is what provides most with true happiness, and I've found my art," He would reach up and take the smallish boy off of his shoulders so he could properly view what was to come next.

"It turns out I am a sculptor of sorts. My canvas is not that of mud, of clay, of stone, nor of wood. My canvas is my body," he would unbutton his jacket and hang it on a nearby probably priceless statue, and then with a slow steady breath he would relax all of the muscles in his upper body, before violently flexing all of them at once tearing his undershirt to shreds in a moment.

tumblr_inline_mskd5auu5I1qz4rgp.gif

"BEHOLD! My work of art that has taken me years to craft in service to my glorious Confederacy and her people! Each muscle having been painstakingly worked to exhaustion, time and again to form a body that can only hope to allude to the glorious beauty of our great nation. My muscles shall serve as an example to all what is possible with hard work, dedication, and the drive to do good. For they shall remain as a steadfast reminder that our Confederacy is strong, and I hope that with such strength we can forge even stronger friendships! Tell me my good fellow, what is your art? Surely you have something yourself that drives you, be it with the brush, the written or spoken word, or some other form of expression?"

mJo1eUW.png

Despite the loud sounds of the fireworks, Luna had to admit that they were nice to look at. There was something about the colors mingling with one another as they caused a large amount of color and chaos in the night sky. She grew quiet for a bit, letting them both enjoy it until she remembered something. There had been only one real reason she had brought her worn jacket on the side.

Stuffed on the inside, Luna had brought some of her own bottles of booze; the fancy Naboo notes were a bit too much for her to actually enjoy. As a natural smuggler, she had done the most and smuggled her own drinks along. "Be careful, flattery will get you everywhere." Laughing at the man’s hair flip she couldn’t help but reach up and touch his neat locks with a bit of an exaggerated expression crossing her face. “How much product did you have to actually use to get it to be this neat?”

Luna gave a bit of a nod, looking over at Abel with a raised eyebrow. "It’s a skill I’ve long ago acquired, Handsome.” She, of course, didn’t flatter Abel for that specific reason but she didn’t say anything else about the topic as she pulled out two bottles of capped ale before popping one lid off than the other and handing the free one to him. "You look quite fetching as well."

It wasn’t lost upon the young woman that her overall looks were not everyone’s cup of jawa juice. “Why thank you.” It was genuine along with a hint of playfulness thrown in there as well. “I dug out my clean shirt just for this occasion.” In reality, Luna had on a flowy top; one of the few that wasn’t in the mix with her usual garb. She ran her fingers over her front before drinking down half or so of her bottle with a satisfied sigh. “You gonna keep up with me or let me put you to shame?” She nodded to the bottle in his hands with a grin. Luna knew Abel had been running around busy and tired for some time now and she planned on helping him relax as much as she could.

•••
SINGLE | 33 | HETEROSEXUAL | BLASTER PISTOL • VIBROBLADE | @tag

Last edited:
RA-RA-RASPUTIN

For but a moment, there was quiet.

Amidst the thunderous splashes of crimson and gold did Abel notice movement. Luna shuffled at his side slightly, drawing his gaze away from the heavenly display. She had brought in her own jacket - a fact that did not arouse suspicion on the part of the Knight. After all, some Naboo nights were known to be a bit nippy. However, she soon reached inside the folds of the fabric and produced a pair of bottles. Abel, unable to stop himself, blurted out: "I know you fethin' lying." His hand then clamped over his lips, as if to keep any other urban vocabulary from flying out.

He chuckled, quietly, whilst she reached up and touched his locks. Her expression, just as exaggerated as his previous hair flip, matched the question she posed. "Oh you know." he said, amidst a snarky shrug. "Just a gallon of this, a pint of that, some unshed tears, and a pear." They then exchanged compliments, using the word fetching quite a bit. Fetch just wasn't going to happen though, they might as well give it up.

With a nod, he accepted his own bottle and took a swig. You gonna keep up with me or let me put you to shame? "Ohhh, okay." he said, rolling his shoulders. "Nar Shaddaa vs. Corellia, let's get it." With the contest fresh on his lips, the Knight proceeded to tilt his head back. The ale was absolutely demolished in but a few hearty swigs.​

Aktur Seii

ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
blacksquad_slim.png

OBJECTIVE 2
Super Trooper

The thing about Skash was: he had no shame. Insults rolled off him, he was used to those especially from the Academy. He could joke about anything, and he often did. He could handle rejection, and he often did. Sadly. But most importantly the rookie could laugh, especially at himself. Maybe that was what made him more tolerable than others who were seen as cocky? Either way, Skash gave a grin as Jianna was whisked away by some burly looking soldier type, and the pair - Five and Eleven - were left alone.

"Damn... those eyes you sent my way singed me more than that drilling platform explosion," He muttered, as he smirked and rested against the bar beside his fellow squadron pilot. "But hey. Free drinks, right?"

It was true, though, Skash wasn't usually the sort for balls or get-togethers with fancy trappings. But he also couldn't deny the lure of the open bar. And while the rookie didn't tend to drink too much, he wasn't afraid to let loose every once in a while and throw self-control to the wind. Heck, he did that basically every single time he was in a cockpit, so it only made sense there would be some kind of overflow into other aspects of his life. Still, the young pilot remained all smiles, as Jaybird put a shot in front of him...

"Now we're talking!" He took up the glass, and held it near his mouth, as he listened to the toast. "Yeah. That."

Skash threw back the shot, then put the glass on the bar with a smack. He gave a shudder, as he worked the whisky down, before he reached out for his lager and resumed with that beverage instead. He looked to Jaida, eyebrow raised, as he couldn't help but appreciate how good she looked in her neat and proper uniform.

Do I have a thing for women in uniform? Maybe. Maybe...

"So looks like Jianna is enjoying a quick step with the ground pounder," Skash said as he glanced over his shoulder, before he looked back to Jaybird. He was cheery, some level of innocence in his approach, rather than what one would usually expect from someone into their drinks speaking to a pretty girl. "Do you dance? I mean, I can dance. Kind of. But what about you?"

black_squadron_spacer.png

Jaida Tess | @All The Single Ladies​

mJo1eUW.png

"Just a gallon of this, a pint of that, some unshed tears, and a pear." Luna’s expression didn’t change at all as she shook her head, letting her hands fall to her lap.You know, water works too. Maybe a little spit as a last resort.” The last part had been a joke but she did find water agreeable for her white strands. But it seemed that the talk of fashion had passed and the two were now on their way to seeing who could drink the most. They’d been here before but Luna could never remember who had won and who had lost. She had hoped that Abel hadn’t either.

“Better believe it.” Pulling out two more from her jacket, she handed him another and popped the cap off with the tip of her boot while she did so. Taking one long drink, almost to the bottom, she came up for air, glancing over at him as she pulled the top of the bottle from her lips. We both know Corellians are tougher so you’d be doing yourself a favor by just calling me the winner now.” Leaning back some, Luna finished the little bit left in the bottle, giving Abel a confident smirk as she set that one aside. “Ready to call quits yet?”

•••
SINGLE | 33 | HETEROSEXUAL | BLASTER PISTOL • VIBROBLADE | @tag

RA-RA-RASPUTIN

Watch that privy mouth there, Lord Denko.

Whilst the Knight attempted to prevent any more fethery from escaping his lips, the young smuggler did what she did best. Smuggle. Though it was not a crate of illicit product within the confines of her vessel, Luna had managed to stuff the jacket full of fine spirits this evening. Abel made a mental note to explore this particular talent - though, he hoped he could remember said note by the time they were done goofing about this evening. "I forgot that I was in the presence of a professional, you'll have to forgive me Lady Evanstance."

He knew that would make her skin crawl, as intended. They chatted a bit more about his hair for a moment, where she remarked that water suited her hair just fine. "I didn't have you handy to spit, soo." Came his quip. Nonetheless, the air changed and the contest was on. With his hometown's "honor" on the line, Abel would not be denied. The first bottle was drained with minimal effort. She matched him, chug for chug, before mouthing off.

We both know Corellians are tougher, so you'd be doing yourself a favor by calling me the winner now.

"We both know how stubborn folk from Nar Shaddaa are. You'd be doing yourself a favor by quitting while you're ahead."

Ready to call quits yet?

He said no words, but rather, motioned for her to hand him the next bottle. It wasn't over until the fat lady sung.​

wearing: xXx
tag: Var Talon Var Talon

His answer made her smile, and had her eyes narrowing in a way that he would find familiar; daring and playful. She leaned forward, an elbow resting on the table, and her chin resting in the palm of her hand. "It's not my fault you couldn't keep up." She replied, shrugging her shoulders as though it was an innocent statement. Var danced just fine and truth be told she enjoyed dancing with him; there was something about the way he held her, his arms, his hands, the closeness of their bodies. It made her happy. But she also enjoyed doing things that left him speechless and flustered.

Like dirty-dancing with him in a crowd full of people, or finding some stranger to press up against when he was 'tired'. Either option tended to get the desired reaction out of him. His teasing was a welcomed change from the awkward silence that had been blossoming between them. Until recently it had been tense between them, for obvious reasons. But this felt familiar - like when they were still dating. Though his next words left her speechless for a hot minute. How could she forget? Two damn years they were together. She still remembered the taste of his lips, how he would hold her hips, how her nails felt on his back.

She absolutely remembered.

"I don't think I do." Sylvia finally answered after a minute of silence; smiling at him despite the bold-faced-lie. She turned away quickly to flag down one of the waiters for another glass of whiskey, attempting to hide the memories in her eyes, and the expression on her face. Maybe it was the alcohol talking, Dutch courage, or maybe she was finally realising how lonely she had been, how much she had missed him. Whatever it was, it made her bold, and playful. "Why don't you tell me all about it."

Last edited:

mJo1eUW.png

Abel had called her Lady Evanstance which only caused her to scrunch her nose up at the sound of it. “Lady, huh?” She paused for a second giving an exaggerated thinking expression before smirking. She knew he was trying to get under her skin by playfully throwing a title onto her never-used family name, but she was going to add to the fun, still feeling weird by hearing both together in one sentence. “Can’t remember the last time anyone called me one.” Playfully sticking her tongue out she could only add an exaggerated sigh to Abel’s own stubborn nature.

"We both know how stubborn folk from Nar Shaddaa are. You'd be doing yourself a favor by quitting while you're ahead." He wasn’t done, yet. He wanted another and Luna obliged. Pulling out another, she handed it to him and opening herself another, pausing long enough to look up at the bright display of color that had been bathing the both of them this whole time. “Problem is, Abel, I don’t quit and I always ALWAYS stay ahead.”

Chugging it down, not looking over at her counterpart to see if he was keeping up, she finally pulled back from the bottle when its contents were empty. Frack, it felt good to drink like a fish. Giving a satisfied sigh, Luna looked over at him with a slightly buzzed smirk on her face. She hadn’t been keeping up with her drinking and they were going down quicker than a blink of an eye at this point. “Are you doing okay over there? Shall I get you another?” There were a few left, but the pair had been smashing them harder than she had expected. “Next time, we’ll use one of your jackets; it’s a bit bigger than mine.”

•••
SINGLE | 33 | HETEROSEXUAL | BLASTER PISTOL • VIBROBLADE | Abel Denko Abel Denko

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom