Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction Red Red Wine | [FO] Empty Hex W of Dosuun + [CIS] Ichtor 8

mxt7ADg.png
"Unfortunately I am not an expert in such things."

"Oh?" the young Anzat mused aloud. No, he supposed not. Trends and fads were a game for the young. He'd need more of the teenage or twenty-something crowd to get a pulse on what was cool in Theed these days. A diplomatic soire such as this one was great for business, but not so much for getting a concept of potential markets.

Regardless, it seemed that the viceroy was a poet. The way he spoke of the arts could have inspired some Jedi Consulars that the boy had met. Of course, Sor-Jan had often been mistaken for one on more than one occasion owing to his green bladed lightsaber.

Then he found himself removed from his shoulder-mounted pedestal and returned to the ground. Maybe he should have been grateful for the reprieve, but to be honest he'd rather enjoyed that it had been an altogether different affair than he'd anticipated. Usually, when he attended these things, people had no idea how to react to him. It was either a fear or anxiety about finding a kid at the adult table, which the Anzat was not above exploiting when it was useful to him.

And, now he was removing his jacket.

Ah, now Sor-Jan understood. Draconis was a bodybuilder. Fascinating. Jedi certainly maintained a certain level of fitness, but such a body culture was unknown to them. "Impressive," the boy commented, acknowledging the man's art.

"I'm an engineer," the boy remarked in answer. "My art usually involves putting something together, but I'm much better at taking them apart."

Or blowing them up. Definitely better at blowing them up.

mxt7ADg.png

jHiLsO.png

Tag: Kalianah Vantilla Kalianah Vantilla // OPEN
Attire: This

Her dress was stunning, elegant, simplistic and equally bold. The complexity lay in its texture as well as drawing attention to the figure within it. Felix was impressed. The first time they'd met he was in little more than his Knights Obsidian attire, this time he was able to dress up for the occasion wearing from the finest brands across the galaxy. Though sadly as far as nabooian fashion went, he had to mix practical with politics. Meaning that this one happened to be an Echani number, if he remembered correctly... Her words melted on his ears like skin in soft silk, he'd take her arm and as she was announced make a small mental note. 'seems that the two of us have some history' But it mattered not in the moment.

Taking her arm and offering her a drink he'd begin to mix with some of the others that were there among them, his eyes moving to an explosion of motion that could be seen in the not too far distance as a man had made a proclamation about his muscles. Slapping a hand to his forehead he couldn't believe that this was happening... again. There's always one in the Knights Obsidian, how had one of them managed to get here in a party like this? Though he could not help but laugh, pointing Draconis Sederius Wolf Draconis Sederius Wolf out to his partner.

"Welcome to the C.I.S. Evidently we like to party, and things never stay simple for long, though, i suppose I kindof hold true to that as well, seeing as with me, we ended up turning an aquarium into Camp Cretatious... watch this."

He'd let of a giggle at the thought moving a little closer to the fabulous display of man-muscle., weaving through the crowd like a spider before getting close enough that he would be able to be heard, but not so close as he could be seen. Placing a hand to the side of his mouth in order to project... was he oiled up? He seemed shiny to Felix's eyes, though perhaps his rippling skin had its own gloss...

"Your top half is impressive! But how's its foundation? If your body truly represents the CIS, I bet you're holding it up with little more than noodles, With all that done, I bet you've been skipping leg day. Prove me wrong!"

The heckle was intentional, hoping to stir a little trouble and disorder in the ranks and attempt to get this adonis of a person within the CIS to prove to the crowd just the opposite of what Felix claimed. It'd certainly put a smile on his face if he were to be proven wrong, and there were likely a couple of eyes that would move immediately to ascertain if the 'as above so below' addage of old held weight in this instance. Felix always did enjoy a little bit of trouble making.

He could see a world in which the man, in righteous fury overcoming him tore the trousers from his body and flexed a pair of legs that were wider than he was. Though sadly he was not so invested he had a vision of such things...

skin, bone, and arrogance

"Look at you," said Natasi genially as she reconnected with Dyrn, under his pseudonym of Vykk Draygo. Her gaze followed the line from where he was walking to see a crowd of laughing sentients watching him walk away, admiring -- though whether it was his anecdote or the view that they were admiring was not exactly clear to Natasi. But why limit yourself to one choice? "Making friends and influencing people."

"I've arranged to get the car in the parking garage, so thankfully no need to go back out on the red carpet. The press are still there. Vultures," she said, although her tone was more observational than judgmental. They all had a role to play, she supposed. Natasi waited as the elevator approached then, once it had been cleared, entered. They rode down to the parking garage, where her motorcade was waiting. "They are so efficient, Balance bless them."

Once safely ensconced in the royal limousine, Natasi allowed herself a moment of respite, relaxing into the plush back seat. "Thank you for being here," she said after a moment, turning to look at Dyrn with a fond smile. "It makes it so much easier to have -- " Natasi's voice caught in her throat as she realized she wasn't sure what to say. A friend? A sweetheart? " -- you." As much as she craved the contact, she daren't put her hand in his even in the security of their transport vehicle, because though it was secure and soundproof, there were still windows that someone might be looking through.

"I miss the Allegro," she said softly as the speeder eased into traffic on its brief journey across the city to the military gala already underway.

ʜᴏɴᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ

royal_guard_banner2.png

OBJECTIVE 4; RA-RA-RASPUTIN
Vykk offered a broad grin, as he shrugged at the Supreme Leader, before he stepped beside her and followed. He remained all smiles, as he nodded his head to the little group of acquaintances he had made, before the pair started to talk lowly. The Guardsman couldn't disagree, he had done his best to blend in, and thankfully it had seemed to work. And even if it hadn't, Vykk Draygo wouldn't be in contact with those people again, so it was a moot point.

"That sounds good, better to avoid all those holocameras, your Grace," Vykk said, as he took another glass of champagne as the pair walked through the embassy building. The beverage was finished by the time they reached the private lift, and Vykk placed the flute glass on a small table near some indoor plants. "Quite a nice get-together, if I do say so myself, ma'am!"

There hadn't been any real interruptions or need to maintain the persona beyond the private lift, so once inside, Dyrn was able to relax - at least outwardly. The Guardsman stumbled into the lift first, with a chuckle - seemingly a little into his glasses - before he turned and bowed for Lady Fortan to follow. It was clear. Before long, the pair were at the limousine, situating inside on the comfortable seating. Natasi spoke, a smile on her beautiful features, as she thanked him for being there - it was a nice gesture, one she didn't need to make in all honesty, but Dyrn appreciated it.

"Always," He said simply, smile returned to her. "And I feel the same."

From beside Lady Fortan, Dyrn considered what was planned next, when she spoke softly about the Allegro.

"It is a place to relax, to be yourself, and get reprieve from the expectations your position holds," Dyrn said, as he looked over to Natasi, his bright eyes warm and his smile more subdued than it had been at the embassy prior. He was back to himself, it seemed. "It's no wonder you want to visit it. I know I would, and do, as often as possible."

With the possibility of publicity, despite being in the confines of the lengthy speeder, Dyrn knew that limitations were in place on what the pair could do, physically. Still, it had felt like most of the night had been spent being pried apart, so the Guardsman adjusted in his seat near Lady Fortan in such a way that his knee - albeit in the soft material tuxedo pants he wore - touched against her leg and remained there. Dyrn looked out the window, his eyes moving quickly, as he took note of what was outside.

"Are we returning to the Allegro, ma'am? Or did you have something else in mind?" Dyrn asked, as he noted the path taken wasn't quite the one he expected. He considered speaking to the driver, but felt Natasi might have organized something. And it was fine it she had, she was the Supreme Leader, and it was Dyrn's responsibility to adapt to her whims or choices. "And if something else is planned, do I need to be the ever-popular Vykk again? I don't believe I've ever spilled as much champagne in my life, as I did tonight."

Dyrn smirked, as he glanced to Natasi.

Last edited:
mxt7ADg.png

wearing: xXx
tag: Felix Aquila Felix Aquila
Zolan_CISDiv.png
Having accepted the drink when it was offered, Kalianah would have been content to spend the evening with him; drinking into the early hours of the morning, twirling on the dance-floor in his embrace, become better acquainted in innocent ways and in ways that could be argued as not so. His company was enjoyable and more, and more she was finding herself liking him. But like Felix she had seen the flash of muscle and it had, for a moment, stolen her attention from him. There was nothing that could have prevented the way an amused smile spread across her lips as she watched the antics of the well-muscled man.

Some people would have enjoyed the display of strength, and raw power, and while she was entertained, her attention only lasted a moment of this man before retuning to Felix with a playful grin. "I've never like simple things." She retorted with a wink, her words hinting at the previous evening they had spent together, where the end of the world descended upon them, and the aquarium had become a death laze. The dear that night was very real but it didn't mean it have been fun.

Kali stifled a giggle when Felix called out to the other man, deliberately heckling him, and she tugged on his arm to draw him deeper into the crowd to ensure he wasn't seen. Her expression was a playfully scolding one when she stood before him again, so close that hardly a breath could be made between them, purposely, to keep his attention where it should be. "Hey now," she said, lips pouting, and a mischievous glint in her blue eyes. "Don't go getting yourself beat up before we've have a chance to spend any time together." It would have really been a shame if that were to happen. The laughing of the gathered crowd was enough to make it so her words would be heard only but him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom