Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion of Belsavis

[member="Grim Vizsla"] A Good Mando is always welcome for a good fight! Would you like to command one of our units, or do you have your own you wish to use?

[member="Loske Matson"], [member="Ryan Korr"], go easy on me with the Starfighting if you can. This would be my first time doing something like this, and I'll be learning the ropes as I go. If you've got problems with what I write down, I'll amend them as necessary. :)

[member="Elaine Thul"] Aoe Howlers?

And I think so, we're still figuring out our bearings. We've only just recently landed any feet on the ground. I can provide some resistance for you as an NPC if you so desire.

[member="Jan Valdum"]

So I have to ask, how exactly would the landspeeder survive mortar and E-Web fire? They aren't exactly armored to survive explosives raining down on them and heavy blaster fire

Have you ever played the new Battlefront? They have a power up which creates a big spherical shield which can surround a decent number of people and won't let blaster fire in or out, and makes grenades bounce of its surface. That was set one up on the back of our Landspeeder to protect some of our troops from grenades and mortar fire.
Plus the Lortans have thier own personal shield belts(Battlefront) and they ran in fron of the Speeder to provide additional cover.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

[member="Jan Valdum"]

Okey dokey, although I do want to point out that the gravity grenades would keep everything in place so I'm not sure how it got vaulted over into the line since they emit a gravity field, not anti-grav. So that landspeeder would explode where it got parked, cause some mayhem on a small portion of the line while the rest is still ready and able to mow down your charge. Remember they've been fighting against another enemy already during the day, an exploding landspeeder isn't exactly gonna stop them from responding to the followthrough

I'll be posting shortly to respond to the Fleet actions up above, make a post for [member="Elaine Thul"], and I guess add in some support for [member="Jan Valdum"] now that he apparently no longer has a Landspeeder.

Just so that all are aware :p

Taeli Raaf said:
wait to respond until you post at least for the actions of my NPCs.
Not sure what you mean by that? You're free to post whenever, I'm just writing NPC's on the ground. This battle is all you guys, I'm in space. The only reason why I am posting on the ground, is because I want to personally make sure everyone is satisfied with what's going on.

However, to forewarn you the Tunroth will appear at some point, I'm not sure yet if it will be in this post or the next, so take that however you will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom