Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion of Belsavis

[member="Fatty"]

I am still here and quickly brushing up on the threads history once more before I dive into anything concrete as far as writing goes. My sincere apologies for the lack of participation / involvement in everything so far and the fact I broke my promise of posting earlier, it seems I'm having a relatively small case of writers block / perfectionism that's messing with me for the time being.

[member="Taeli Raaf"] Yeah I hadn't considered that, probably what the cause of this is.

[member="Jan Valdum"] Excellent! Do you need a briefing or would you be set to post?

[member="Émile Roux"] Perfectly understandable, I understand that your character is a little different from the rest, so if you need help just let me know!

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
[member="Fatty"]

This is honestly likely the reason. Four other rebellions ( TU, black rose, Hutts, and denon) plus the invasion have really put a strain on this one.

Unfortunate but it makes sense that everyone else's attention is pulled in different directions.

Despite that, I thank the Alliance members for taking time to post anyway!

I probably won't be posting tonight since it's quite late, and a Duel I've waiting to do for ages is going down in the GBA (Voracitos vs the latest incarnation of Ashin Varanin, possibly for one last time *hype-is-real*!). So as much I as I don't want to admit it, it takes priority :/

So the Coalition has for the past week or so, been preparing to engage Belsavis on Abraxas. Hiring mercenaries like you, buying/borrowing ships, selling estates for cash, and building a propaganda network in order to turn their populace into patriots that'll gladly volunteer for the Militias against Alliance tyranny.

All of that, has just exited Hyperspace on Belsavis. A hodgepod of Coalition ships, are ready to fire at any given moment in order to protect their troop transports/barges/what-have-you so they can land on the surface. The Alliance has determined the Capital Ships their targets, and elected to ignore those transports entirely. That means the transports will get to the surface, but they will have to deal with ground-to-air cannons/artillery/etc..

Casualties will be highest on that initial landing. If you would like to take command of a Militia, or a Lortan Militia, you are welcome to! The objective would be to get through the Alliance forces, and make your way further into the Belsavis prisons, hoping to find the Superweapon and remove it/disable it/etc..

Anything you have further questions on?

Fatty said:
The Alliance has determined the Capital Ships their targets, and elected to ignore those transports entirely. That means the transports will get to the surface, but they will have to deal with ground-to-air cannons/artillery/etc..
Correction: Sable Squadron has elected to ignore those transports.

You can assume that they are still under attack from other fleet elements. I believe Loske Matson's last post even indicates that some forces will be engaging them before they reach atmo.

[member="Elaine Thul"] Are you in relative proximity to [member="Taeli Raaf"]'s AA guns or whatever? Or are you basically inside of the Esh-Ka tunnels? Either way, you'll be facing off with Standard Militia Units, or maybe Lortan Militia Units. If no one takes command of them, I'll do so as an NPC for you so you aren't swinging at empty air.

[member="Ghorua the Shark"] Quite alright, good post! Just make sure to tag Taeli Raaf when you engage her, or Elaine Thul. I'm not sure who else is on the ground.

[member="Ryan Korr"] Ah, thank you for the clarification. I'll make sure to address that in my next post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom