Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion of Belsavis

[member="Elaine Thul"] I posted for ya! I didn't know how you're forces were exactly situated, so I made a transitionary post where we were just observing you. That alright?

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

Although an exploding speeder might not stop them to respond to the follow through, there will be the issue of exhaustion as you said they've been fighting all day already, I assume?

[member="Grim Vizsla"]

tumblr_inline_o3rhbljlMk1sinjas_500.gif

We can cuddle. It will be great!

I can be the big spoon!

It will be like giving yourself a big hug!... cause you are my alt. :p

[member="Aeron Kreelan"]

Cuddles, huh ? If it means being part of that background on your sig, I'll pass. D:

With so many alts, one would think a section of them would go Skynet mode or something. Like now. :p

[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] Perfectly alright!

Let me know if I need to summarize anything for you. After all a lot is going on!

[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] On the ground, we've got several units attempting to seize anti-aircraft towers so that more reinforcements can arrive unhindered, while at the same time we've got another group who'll be trying to seize some mortars to prevent further infantry casualties.

In space it's pretty fluffy, but we've lost a frigate to two Jedi Shadow bombs, while at the same time I'm initiating a bombing run one of their capital ships. However, on the whole there are no definite numbers up there, so it's more of just an interaction than actual competition so far as I'm aware.

I could use some assistance either above Belsavis, or attempting to take the mortars, as it probably isn't a good idea to attempt taking the AA towers with aircraft :p

Does that answer your question?

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
[member="Fatty"]

Sure does. Looks like I'll be hitting those mortars, since I've got all my fleeting mind devoted to Togoria. As for those AA, if you've got aircraft who can pull off some SEAD we can hit those too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom